✓cat boy • minsung

Da minthannie

"aren't you a cutie?" -in which jisung accidentally gave a cat an expired milk and it turned into a guy which... Altro

•minsung•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
Poll [closed]
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•
•forty eight•

•ten•

7.9K 439 165
Da minthannie

That's when he decided to make it up to Minho.

Jisung woke up with Minho taking over the blanket to cover himself. He quickly turned off the ac and opened the blinds, making Minho whined a bit. After taking a quick shower he plopped down next to the sleeping guy.

"Minhoooo wake upp" the blonde shook his shoulders but he did not budge. "Minhooooo"

"Em whatt"

"Wake up, let's make breakfast." Jisung pulled him up. Minho's ear dropped and was about to lay back but the other prevented him from doing so. "Wake up, take a shower and make breakfast." he gave him his cat patched shirt and a towel. Then he walked out to the living room.

His face heated up.

When he pulled Minho up the guy's collar shirt slid down, exposing his milky left shoulder. Jisung secretly gulped before continuing to wake him up.

Panicked gay.

He slapped his cheeks a few times, "What the heck Jisung, he's a cat, a cat, a cat."

"Sungie," he heard Minho calling him. He turned to see the guy had already taken his shower by looking at his wet hair and ears. "Why are you slapping yourself?"

"Ah, nothing." Jisung pulled him to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

Minho looked at him, confused. Why was he suddenly being kind? And make breakfast together? Don't they always have cereals in the morning? Minho looked up to the cabinet above him, "Cereal."

The blonde shook his head. "No, no. We're making something since I'm free today. Let's uhm... what about kimchi egg skillet? With oyster mushrooms? I think I have the ingredients here." he muttered the last one to himself while taking out some eggs from the fridge. Minho just stood next to the kitchen counter, still confused and afraid.

After a couple of minutes he presented the ingredients on the kitchen counter, excited. "Let's start!"

"But," Minho started and Jisung tilted his head to the side lightly. "I don't know how.."

The other guy giggled, "It's fine, I'll show you and you can help me a bit."

The cat boy lightly bit his lower lip and avoided eye contact, "If.. I make a mistake Sungie will get mad.."

Again, the pain in his chest returned. He was right, Minho was afraid of him. "Min," he sighed and smiled a bit, "I won't, okay? I'm sorry for that day. I was just.. stressed out I guess."

He didn't know why he was hurt when Minho is afraid of him. Was he too mean?

His shoulder slumped a bit and turned on the stove with his back facing Minho. While putting on some oil he felt a presence behind him. A small smile crept up on his face when the cat boy flinched at the loud sound, clutching on Jisung's shirt. "Will it hurt?"

"Nope, I'm just gonna cook egg. If you don't get near the stove then it won't hurt."

He nodded, "What about Sungie?"

"I'm fine, I'm used to it so it no longer hurts."

Minho hesitated for a moment before speaking up again, "What can I help?"

——

"Is it good?" Jisung waited until Minho had fully eaten the brunch they just made together. The cat boy nodded his head vigorously, taking in another bite.

Jisung sighed in relief and he digged in. "What do you want to do today?"

The other didn't reply, just focusing on his food.

"You wanna go out? I think you might be bored cramping in here for a long time." Jisung continued on talking, slowly eating the brunch. But a moment later he looked to the front, Minho had already finished his food. The blonde guy's mouth gaped.

Minho wiped the corner of his lips with the back of his palm.

"You want more?" Jisung pointed to his own plate when noticing Minho was eyeing his. The boy shyly nodded and he giggled, "Here."

"But that's yours-"

"Not hungry, just take it. I've eaten half of it anyway."

Minho happily took his plate while Jisung moved to his room. He picked the same long coat and a hat for Minho. Until now he didn't know how to hide Minho's tail and ears. One of the reasons why he barely bring Minho outside.

But he knew he had too or he would have bored to death.

"Are we going out?" Minho asked when Jisung gave the outfits he picked for him. When the blonded nodded his head, Minho's ears perked up. "Is Lixie coming along?"

That hurts Jisung a bit. "Uh, no. But we'll have fun, okay?" he patted Minho's head. "Get changed first and we'll go."

When the blonde left him, he raised his hand to pat his own head and giggled. Even it's just a small and short pat, he still liked it.

After a few minutes they were strolling down the sidewalk. Since it was already afternoon, and the sun was up Jisung decided to do something indoor.

Minho's hand clutched Jisung's tightly while looking around. He remembered the road a bit, since he was a stray cat who roamed around the neighborhood. "Where are we going?" he asked with his usual small voice.

Jisung thought for a moment. To be honest he didn't know where he was about to bring the boy. His initial plan was just to have a hang out at the park to let Minho feel free for the day but he was afraid if he gets hot and wants to take of his coat. He didn't want to take the risk.

But then his mind remembered something.

Without replying to his question Jisung dragged him to cross the road and walked until they reached a small park with bushes as the fence. There was another wall of bushes, fully covering the other side of the park. The blonde guy pushed the leaves away and walked through it, gesturing Minho to follow him.

It was a bit of hassle because Minho flinched every time when the twig caught his hat or coat. When he finally got in he threw himself on Jisung, trembling.

"Where are we?" he asked, voice muffled.

Jisung chuckled while slowly pulling him away. "There's nothing to be afraid of, Min. Look at this." he showed him the small flower garden.

Minho peeked from his shoulder and relaxed after a while.

"If you feel hot you can take off these since no one is here," he tugged on the coat and took off his hat, showing his ears. "Do you wanna play around?"

The dark haired shook his head. "Want to draw. Pretty."

"Do you bring the pen and paper?"

Minho took them out from the pocket of his coat. It was folded a few times to make it fit but he remain unbothered. "I bring some if Sungie wants to draw too."

Jisung's smile widened. They settled down under a tree and began to draw whatever they see in front of them. He kept peeking on Minho's drawing which the boy then looked at him confused, "Is Sungie done?"

"Not yet."

"But you looked at my paper! That's cheating!" that was the first time he saw Minho raised his voice while giggling. "Can I look at yours too?"

"Nope. I don't draw that well."

"But," he pouted a bit. "Please?"

Jisung was sure he was a cat, not a dog but his puppy eyes were killing him-

"Later."

"Okay." Minho returned to his drawing, constantly looking up and down to compare it with the real flowers.

After a moment Jisung finished and leant his back on the tree. While waiting for Minho he decided to take a nap.

"Sungie I'm done!" Minho excitedly showed his drawing after ten minutes but then he stopped. "Oh, Sungie is sleeping," he whispered to himself. He spotted the drawing next to Jisung and wanted to take a long but decided not to do that. He knew Jisung didn't like it when he touched his things without his permission.

Minho scoot closer to the squirrel guy. He waved his hand in front of Jisung's face, expecting for a response but there was none. Soon he got bored and yawned, resting his head on Jisung's lap before drifting into sleep.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

i'm on my break so i'll update whenever i want :3

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46.8K 2.1K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
328K 16.2K 89
Minho is a lonely cat hybrid, who has lost everything or well, except for his blanket, trying to survive in the streets. Jisung is a rapper with the...
15.9K 740 10
After a long period of constant photo shoots and training the members of Stray Kids finally get a break. All of the members deeply miss the interacti...
135K 5.4K 13
In which Minho adores cats. But what if he finds something even better? EDIT: Please don't take this book too serious, I really don't know what I was...