Unbreakable | Klaus Mikaelson

By -Maddyy-

ON HOLD ~ A world where there's two original hybrids roaming Mystic Falls ~ ~ A world where Klaus Mikaelson d... More

CAST
Brooklyn Wolfert
Damon Salvatore
Your Humanity
The Ball
Beacon Hills
Bardo
Paralysed
Void Stiles
Hello, Brooke
Mystic Falls
Elijah Mikaelson
I Love You Too
The Dinner Party
The Last Dance
The Truth
The Sacrifice
Hybrids
Rippahhh
Rebekah Mikaelson
Mikael
Mikaelsons Reunited
Humanity-less Brooke
I'll Always Be Here
The Five
The Hunter's Curse
The Alpha
Darling
Brother's Death
Return From The Island
I love you
New Orleans
Aconite Flower
It's Okay To Care
The Plan
Bayou Clinic
The unlinking
Tyler?
Wolf Hunt
You Can Trust Us
The Harvest
Labonair
Devinette
You're Free
The Peace Treaty
FΓͺte des BΓ©nΓ©dictions
Bayou Attack
Moonlight Rings
Sacrifice My Daughter
Abandoned My Daughter
Alone
Stories
Ascendant
Brothers Reunited
Lorenzo
Crescent Birthmark
Author's Note
Bonfire
PLEASE READ!

Werecoyote

882 16 2
By -Maddyy-

The next day at school, Scott and Stiles told us about a werecoyote they were hunting. It's a teenage girl stuck in the form of a coyote, she has been since a car accident she was in when she was 9-years-old in which her family died. I seriously sometimes don't understand people, why do they have to get involved and help everyone? It's so tiring.

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." Stiles pointed to a point on the map on his tablet.

"Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But, I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves, and they're really smart-- if they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." Allison informed us. How and why does she know so much about coyotes? It's such useless information, well it would have been outside of Beacon Hills.

"Coyotes tiptoe?" Stiles raised his eyebrows?

Allison rolled her eyes, "They tiptoe."

The bell rang, causing Allison leave to go to her lesson while the rest of us went to sit down in our seats. I sat down in my seat in front of Scott and beside Stiles. Before Scott sat down in his seat, I could hear him talking to Kira, she was going to give him research she did on the Bardo.

"It only took a couple of hours."

Simp.

"Kira, you forgot all the research you did for that boy you like." Kira's dad said, handing Kira the research.

Well, this is awkward, he wasn't even trying to be quiet about that one.

When I heard Scott sit down behind me, I whispered not turning around, loud enough for only Scott to hear me, "Someone's got a crush on you."

I laughed to myself when I heard Scott's heartbeat slightly increase, indicating that he heard what I said.

"All right, everyone, let's get started! We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?"

"Mr Stilinski? How about you?"

"Uhh, maybe someone else could?" Stiles tried, getting worried because of his sudden inability to read.

I raised my hand trying to save Stiles from the embarrassment, "I can do it, sir."

Mr Yukimura shook his head, "No, sorry but everyone participates in my class Mr. Stilinski." 

Stiles anxiously got up and walked up to the front of the class where the book was set. He looked down at the book and his heart immediately started beating louder. He gripped the side of the desk and started to shake, his breathing got heavier as he looked up at the class. He looked like he was about to pass out.

I got up from my seat, about to walk over to him when I heard Scott speak up from behind me, "Stiles, you okay?"

Stiles gripped the desk once again, struggling to hold his balance. Mr Yukimura now stood up, unsure what was going on. Scott and I both rushed over to Stiles at the same time, we stood at either side of him, I was holding him up so that he didn't fall.

"We should take him to the nurse's office." Scott suggested, looking over at the teacher.

"Come on Stiles, you're gonna be okay. Come with me." I said calmly.

He immediately let go of the table and started heading for the door, still holding on to me for support, Scott right behind us.

We rushed into the boys changing rooms, closing the door behind us.

Stiles stumbled around a bit before grabbing onto a sink for support and looking into the mirror.

"Stiles? Look at me, man. Is this a panic attack?" Scott panicked.

"It's a dream, it's a dream, this is just a dream." Stiles rambled.

"Stiles, this is not a dream, this is real.  You're here, you're here with us." I soothed, walking closer towards the boy.

"Stiles, look at me." I demanded.

He slowly turned around to face me.

"Okay, that's good, not look at my hands, how many fingers do I have?"

He was still panting, not focusing.

"Stiles! Come on, count out loud, how many fingers do I have?" 

He looked up, starting his counting, pausing every now and then. His breath got slightly quieter as we were nearing ten.

"Ten." He finally finished, finally calming down, realising this isn't a dream.

I let out a sigh of relief, realising I did it, I calmed him down.

Stiles leaned against the wall and lowered himself down until he was sitting down, "What the hell is happening to me?" 

I could see the tears now forming in his eyes, something in me told me I should go comfort him, and that's exactly what I did. I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand in mine, looking him in the eyes I said, "It's going to be okay Stiles, we'll figure it out."

He looked back into my eyes, he almost believed me, he wanted to believe me, but he couldn't.

"Am I? Are we?"

He now diverted his gaze to Scott who was crouching in front of us, "Scott, you can't transform, Allison's being haunted by her dead aunt, and I'm straight up losing my mind. We can't do this. We can't-we can't help Malia, we can't help anyone."

"We can try. We can always try." Scott comforted Stiles, giving him a small smile.

We stayed in the changing rooms until we heard the bell ring. Stiles and I had our hands entwined the whole time, it seemed to be comforting him, and to be honest, I didn't mind.

-

-

Malia somehow ended up at the school, still in her coyote form and went after Kira, Scott obviously straight away went to her rescue. Stiles went to find his dad as the cops were called and I thought they had this handled so I went to get my lunch. More specifically, I compelled one of the students into an empty classroom and sank my fangs into his neck. I couldn't help it, fresh, warm blood is just so much better. Of course I compelled him to forget and wear a scarf until it heals. I don't like healing people I don't care about, unless I'm really trying to stay lowkey, which I normally would have but there's so many crazy things happening in this town that nobody even pays attention to people walking around with bite marks in their necks.

-

-

Now, I wasn't going to help with this coyote thing but Allison texted me to come help and I have in. They have some way of trapping her and making her turn, apparently my speed could help them catch her, I mean, they're not wrong.

I was about to knock on Allison's door when I heard Isaac shout, "Allison!".

Luckily, the door was open so I didn't have to break the door open. I sped over to where I heard Isaac and saw that Allison was pointing a gun at Isaac. Instinctively, I sped over and stood in front of Isaac, shielding him with my own body, my back almost pressed against him.

"Allison!" I shouted.

She looked at us differently this time as realisation hit her, she lowered her gun. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I-I'm so sorry." She whispered.

I felt Isaac place his arm on my shoulder, I spun around to face him. I was now looking into his eyes as he looked into mine. I don't know why but it felt so comforting, it's almost as if I was getting lost in his eyes.

It took a minute before one of us finally spoke. Isaac cleared his throat, "You would have taken a bullet for me?"

I looked down at the ground, kind of embarrassed by the situation. "Umm, well I mean it wouldn't have been able to kill me so I guess uhh-."

I looked back up to find his eyes still staring deeply into mine, I gulped before answering, "Yes, I would."

I don't know why but ever since the day I met him, I felt this strong attraction towards him. Obviously he's hot but that wasn't just it, it's almost like we were meant to meet.

"I don't know what I was doing, I'm so sorry." Allison ranting has brought us out of our trance and focused back onto the brunette on the other side of the room.

 "Well, it could've been worse." Isaac said as he walked closer towards Allison, still being cautious.

"Could've had a white oak stake." I mumbled but nobody actually heard me.

I looked at Isaac and Allison and saw how close they were, it kind of made me uncomfortable. "You know what, I still need to stop by somewhere before we meet the others so I'll meet you guys there."

Isaac turned around and gave me a small nod before I left.

-

-

We all met up at the preserve, ready to save Malia.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia asked the group.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Stiles sighed.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote, who is actually his daughter...who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter." Isaac corrected.

Stiles was annoyed again, he clearly had something against Isaac. "Again with the not helping!

Scott turned to look at Allison, "Did you bring it?"

Allison nodded before pulling out a gun from the trunk of her car, the same gun she earlier had pointed at both me and Isaac.

We heard a gunshot in the distance and immediately realised that it was Tate hunting for the coyote, not knowing it's actually his daughter.

Scott drove off on his motorcycle to where the gunshots came from. I sped over right behind him but before I left I noticed Isaac and Allison started to run too.

I was running right after Scott when we heard an agonising scream in the distance belonging to Isaac. I stopped dead in my tracks, while Scott fell off his motorbike.

Without saying another word, I sped over to where I heard Isaac. I could smell the blood the closer I got, I got to him within seconds and saw that his leg got caught in a bear trap, explains the blood. Allison came running up to us shortly after.

"Allison, there he is. Hit Tate, use the tranq on him, okay?" Isaac instructed, trying to keep his voice calm.

Allison took a minute but shot in Tate's direction. Missing.

"Allison, you can do this, just breathe." I tried calming her down.

She murmured some words in French before shooting at Tate, this time she hit him. She smiled back at us before going back to aiming, this time at Malia.

"She's gone." Allison whispered, looking back down at us.

I moved closer to Isaac remembering about his leg. I put my hands on each side of the trap and was going to warn him about what I was going to do.

"Okay I'm-" I got cut off by the loud raw of the alpha.

Isaac's eyes were now glowing a bright yellow and he placed his hands on top of mine and started ripping the bear trap apart, yelling as it released his leg.

-

-

Scott's raw ended ended up working and Malia finally shifted back to a normal teenage girl who was able to go back home to her father. This meant we could all go back to living our lives normally and avoiding drama. Oh who am I kidding, we probably won't even last a week without something happening.

-

-

It was prank night today, meaning seeing stupid pranks and annoyed teachers all day. Yeah, no thanks. I would stay home (Lydia's) but Miss Martin was going to be home so I went over to the place I've been spending a lot of my time at Derek's loft lately, he isn't in town and the place is empty so I thought why not.

I walked into the loft as usual, not expecting anyone to be there. However, this time, when I looked up, I saw Peter and Derek staring back at me. My eyes widened and my mouth slightly opened as they looked at me confused.

"Oh... uhhh... you guys are back!" I awkwardly smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Derek questioned.

"Well I uhh... Okay fine, I was kind of like part time living here while you guys were gone." I shrugged.

"So it's your things I found in my bedroom." Derek figured.

I nodded.

"Part time living here?" Peter repeated.

"I'm living with Lydia, she sometimes gets a bit too much and this place was free so I uhh kinda invited myself over. But I should probably leave now soo see ya!"

I turned around to leave but I stopped when I heard Derek calling my name, "Brooke, wait."

-

-

"You guys want to do what?" I asked, not believing what I just heard.

"Peter is going to wear my mother's claws and dig them into my neck so that I can dive into her memories and communicate with her." Derek summarised.

"Okay, so why do you need me here?" I questioned.

Derek smirked at me, "Remember when you said you could heal people?"

Derek looked at Peter, or more precisely at his hand. I followed his gaze and saw a stitched finger.

I sighed biting into my wrist and walking over to Peter. He backed away from me slowly, not trusting me.

"Woah, woah, woah, hold up I never agreed to-"

I shoved my wrist to his mouth, not wanting to listen to his complaining, "Drink."

He shook his head in response.

I rolled my eyes and moved closer to him, "Drink." This time I compelled him to.

He reluctantly did as I told him to. I pulled my wrist away when I decided he has had enough. He looked shocked at his finger which was now completely healed.

I took my phone out of my pocket after I felt it vibrate and saw a text from Isaac.

"Hey, Brooke, are you free rn? I wanted to talk to you?" 

"I'll be back at Lydia's in 5 minute, you can meet me there."

"Okay, see you soon."

I put my phone away and saw both Derek and Peter looking at me impressed.

"This is my queue to go."

When I reached the door I looked over my shoulder and said, "You should've let me heal Cora."

Both their faces were priceless, and mission accomplished.

-

-

Literally seconds after I layed down on my bed I heard a knock on my window. I turned around to see Isaac climbing into my room.

"We have a front door you know." I joked.

"Thought this would have looked cooler." He laughed.

I sat up on my bed, making room for Isaac to sit down. We talked for a while about random stuff. He thanked me again for almost taking a bullet for him and helping him with the bear trap. He then also filled me in on what happened today, some murderer escaped from the hospital and came to our school. But the best part is that hundreds of flies flew out of him when they were performing surgery in hospital. Yeahh Beacon Hills might actually be worse than Mystic Falls.

"Have you seen the remote? I wanna put a movie on." I asked.

We both looked around looking for it, Isaac noticed it before me, "Oh, here it is."

He reached for the remote that was on the other side of me, he got so close to me when reaching for it that I could feel his breath on my cheek. It was as if he could feel me looking at him when he looked up and our eyes met once again. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he started leaning in, I quickly turned my head to avoid it. It felt wrong, I had a feeling him and Allison were kind of more than just friends.

"Were you just trying to kiss me?" I teased.

"No, I wasn't." He smiled.

"Oh really? Seemed to me like you were trying to kiss me." I smirked.

"All right, maybe I was trying to kiss you." He admitted.

I quickly got up, distancing myself from him, "Are you out of your mind? I would never kiss you, like ever."

I tried to keep myself cool but I heard my heart skip, proving I was lying and by Isaac's amused face he heard it too.

"Never?" He smirked

"Never." I shook my head, not so confident in my words.

"No, it would feel wrong."

He still looked amused, "Huh, Okay, fine, I won't kiss you either."

With that, he got up off my bed and stood in front of me, taking his shirt off, revealing his body... his perfect body.

I started at his abs for a bit too long before I looked back up at his face, his smirk still there.

"Oh, fuck it." I said before walking over to him and slamming my lips on his, my arms instantly wrapped around his neck as he placed his on my waist.

I could feel his smile widen under my lips as our kisses became more aggressive.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands slowly moved to my ass to hold me up. He started walking and pushed my back against a wall. He broke our kiss for a few seconds to pull my top over my head. Our lips immediately reconnected and we were both growing more hungry for each other. My hands moved up from his neck causing me to now be playing with his hair, slightly tugging it every now and then.

His kisses moved away from my lips and down to my jawline, being slightly more gentle, and then they made their way down to my neck. I could feel him sucking on my skin, leaving love bites in multiple places on my neck, I let out a soft moan from the pleasure. He grinned against my skin, knowing I was enjoying this, knowing he was making me feel good.

I let myself down from his arms and sped us over to the bed, it shocked him a little bit but he soon relaxed again, melting back into the kiss as I pushed him down onto the bed, my hands roaming his body. This didn't last long as he soon flipped us over again as I lay on the bed, my legs once again wrapped around Isaac's body.

He continued where he left off and left a trail of love bites going down my body, even down to my thighs. I was starting to get impatient now, I took of his pants and allowed him to rip off the rest of my clothes from my body. 

He positioned himself between my legs and looked into my eyes, I knew what he was waiting for so I nodded my head giving him permission as I pulled him closer.

-

-

We both lay comfortably in my bed, his arms wrapped around my waist as I was pressed against his chest. We both got somewhat dressed afterwards in case anyone walked in the room.

"Hey, I'll be right back, need to use the bathroom." I told him, slowly shuffling out of bed.

-

The lights went out in my whole house, I ignored it and thought it was just a normal power outage until my bedroom door shut right in front of my face. I tried opening it but it was like something was holding it closed, I didn't have a lock on the door for it to be locked.

"Isaac?" I called out.

I never got an answer, instead I heard his pained screams and the sound of fighting.

"Isaac! Open the door!"

No matter how hard I tried to open the door, it didn't budge. After about a minute, it just opened, the force that was once on it, now gone.

I ran into the room seeing Isaac curled up on the floor, shaking. I ran over to him, cupping his face in my hands. "Oh my god, you're freezing!"

I started shaking him, lightly tapping his face, "Come on Isaac, snap out of it!"

This didn't seem to work, I had to get him to trigger his wolf. I slapped him on the face, but it still didn't work. I curled my hand into a fist and punched him in the face, hard enough to trigger him but not hard enough to seriously hurt him.

He growled at me, his eyes turning yellow as he pushed me away.

-

-

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I just wanted to make this clear again. Yes, this is still a Klaus Mikaelson fanfic, but like I said before, she will get with other guys along the way. I will have her stay in Beacon Hills for a little while longer until she comes back to Mystic Falls and hopefully Klaus will soon make an appearance.

Also, I wanted to know what you thought about Brooke and Isaac? I really wasn't sure who I wanted her to be with, I was mostly debating between him and Derek.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 239 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
807K 22.1K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
64.5K 1.2K 56
(EDITING) 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Kol Mikaelson finds out his soulmate is dating Damon Salvatore alternative universe [ kol mikaelson x fem oc ] highest rank...
51.9K 1.2K 26
When I delinquent teenage girl moves to mystic falls to live with her cousin she encounters a mysterious man who takes a liking to her.