Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

بواسطة IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... المزيد

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 16: Training Facility
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 25: Preperations
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 42: The Gulag
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational
Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

Chapter 46: Reinforcements

706 22 1
بواسطة IMajorBeast

Location: Fort Hill JSDF Base
Time: 2100 Hours
Date: 04/25/2013

The massive creature bust inside the concrete like nothing as it spotted them. It roared and chased them. Itami and the other's run as fast they could as the giant chased them, but thanks to the small narrowed hallway and smaller size of the building the giant was slowed down a bit, but it was still able to catch up. Itami then spotted a door in front of them which leads to the basement. "Their the door!" He pointed.

"You think we wouldn't know that." Kuriyubashi shouted back.

The all jumped together as they made it to the door. The creature roared at them as it couldn't fit even when it tried to kneel. The giant roared back in anger and frustration and left them.

They all sighed in relief but it didn't help as gunshots and screams can be heard outside. "What the hell is this?!" Tomita said breaking the silence.

"I... I don't know." Itami said shaking.

"Lieutenant." Itami turned to Kurata who was shaking. "What are we gonna do?" He asked.

Itami inhaled and exhaled before responding. "We're gonna go to the command room and send out a signal for help. I don't care who we send it S.A.T.O. or General Hazama were gonna need backup. Okay." He said as his team didn't object as it's the only option they have of getting rescued.

They went and exited the basement using another door which lead them to another spot in the building. Kurata take point and stayed close to the walls as his team followed him from behind. He turned around and looked to see it's now clear.

The base is now total silent as gunshots can no longer be heard outside. Kurata opened a door as they entered another section of the building. He came around a corner and signaled them all to stop.

"Kurata, what's wrong?" Itami asked as he noticed that the young man was sweating more.

Suddenly out of nowhere an energy blade stabs and pierce Kurata's stomach. "KURATA!" Itamic shouted in fear and worry as his friend was lifted off the ground. "Oh my, god! Go! Go! Go!" They didn't need to be tell twice as they run as fast as they could and by luck the command room.

"Barricade the door!" Itami ordered as they went and use whatever is inside to block the exit door. Kuriyubashi pushed a table filled with computers and used it to barricade the doors while Tomita and Kurokawa grabbed chairs and nearby items to use to seal the door.

As his team was filling up the door Itami is roaming around the command center looking for any functional radio to communicate from the outside. He swiped the table moving the computers desperately looking for any radio for communications.

"C'mon, c'mon." Itami muttered.

Finally he looked to the other side of the room and found a working radio. He sat down on the chair and pressed the microphone. "Hello. Mayday! Mayday! This is Lt.Itami-Dono of Self-Defense Force we need immediate QRF. Base is overrun by an unknown enemy. I repeat Fort Hill is overrun by an unknown enemy we need an immediate QRF!"

Location: M510 Mammoth, 141 HQ
Time: 2150 Hours
Date: 02/13/2559

At the 141 HQ the original squadron were at the M510 Mammoth. After their returned to Falmart they're were rumours among the locals that another faction has entered the battlefield. Lasky gave out the order and pulled them back to Falmart and after Red Team's investigation and ambush. They were called back to the Mammoth.

"How's Douglas?" Chief asked Jerome.

"He'll be fine." He replied watching their Spartan brother lying down on the medical bed with several robotic rovers tending his injuries. "Italica was gone." He said as Chief looked at him.

"Who attacked you guys?" John asked.

"They're here." Jerome said in complete seriousness.

As John was about to ask an Officer stopped by and said. "Sir, we have an emergency broadcast from Fort Hill. It's Itami." The Female officer said.

The two Spartans rushed to the control center where some of the team were waiting. "Cortana, play the feed." Cormack ordered.

"Hello. Mayday! Mayday! This is Lt.Itami-Dono of Self-Defense Force we need immediate QRF. Base is overrun by an unknown enemy. I repeat Fort Hill is overrun by an unknown enemy we need an immediate QRF!"

Itami's voice can be heard on their radio. And from the panic voice they desperately need backup.

"Scramble the vehicles." Cormack ordered as they all got up and prepped. "Let's go! Let go! Let's really move!"

Every available Operator in the Mammoth all got ready and grabbed their gears and weapons. Once that was all done, in the hangar Salter and Nick prepped pelican dropships and latched on the dropships were T-740 Hovertank piloted by Omar, Kashima, and Brooks.

The rest of the team all got inside the dropship and prepared for takeoff.

The personnel inside of the hangar all gave a thumbs up signaling Nick and Salter that they're clear to takeoff. The pelicans engine became much louder as it shoot like a catapult in an aircraft carrier.

It only took several minutes for the pelicans to reach near Fort Hill and looking up they spotted a Covenant Corvette exiting atmosphere. "Oh my, god." Nick muttered.

"Raider, bogeys 12 o'clock." Salter warned as several Banshee opened fire on the dropship.

"Evasive maneuvers!"

The pelicans separated as the swarm of Banshees followed them. "Nick, Salter drop the tanks." Omar ordered.

"Copy. All units dropping the Hovertank prepare to disembark." Everyone got up from their seat and got ready as Nick and Salter tries to steady the ship while taking fire from the Banshees.

"3... 2... 1... deploy! Deploy! Deploy!"

Nick and Salter disengage the latch from the pelicans as the tanks dropped 20ft. Thanks to the hover capabilities of the tanks it slowed down its descent using it's thrusters. The team inside also jumped using their thrusters to slow their fall while Sentinel Team used the Spartans since they don't have jet afterburner from their suits.

As that was done Nick and Salter quickly ascended. "Scramble! Scramble!"

On the ground the team was engaged by ground forces and despite being outnumbered 3-1 they use hit and run tactics using the tanks mobility to evade plasma shots from the wraiths before hitting back with their own energy cannon. Blue and Red Team were on the front lines taking out most enemies they came bu while Noble and Sentinel team surrounded the tank to protect it.

"Forward!" Carter shouted as the team advanced.

"INCOMING!" Jorge warned as a plasma mortar fired and hits Brooks tank.

The hovertank shook a little as the energy shielding of the T-740 took most of the damage. "Brooks, you broken?" Omar asked.

"I'm good, sir." Brooks replied.

"Where did those shot come from?" Alice asked.

The team took cover as several plasma mortars came out of nowhere and started at them from below. The team couldn't get a better view of their targets as the enemies couldn't be seen. "Scar 1-1, this is 117 can you locate the Wraiths?"

Nick looked around taking out another banshee before doing a quick sweep of the area. The pelican pinned at least severa Wraiths from the hill. "200 meters, west side. Their on the hill!"

That's all Brooks, Omar, and Kashima needed to know as they turned the tanks cannon to the direction Nick pointed. They first switched their cannons to EMP before firing a short electromo magnetic pulse that disabled the tanks. "Eat this, freaks!" Kashima said as he and Brooks fired a barrage of missiles and directed it towards the hill where the wraiths are located.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

The hill was engulfed in flames as the missiles landed a direct hit from the wraiths. "Let's go." Chief ordered.

The Team advanced forward as they finally reached Fort Hill and the images of dead bodies can be seen all around the base they're were no sight of any Covenant bodies lying around the ground telling them that the SDF took most of the casualties.

"Chief, your orders?" Linda asked.

"We'll split up. Sentinels checked inside the buildings for any survivors. The rest secure this perimeter. Shoot any hostile on sight."

Chief gage out the order as Cormacks team split up going from building to building. Mitchell climbed open a window from the 2nd floor while Gideon went to the roof. Cormack entered using the same routes as Mitchell while Knox entered the command and control building.

Knox is inside of the building and they were several bodies of soldiers on the floor. He spotted a familiar face on the floor. He turned it around to get a better look and it was no other than Kurata he's eyes wide open in shock. He examined his body and found a huge plasma burned on his chest.

"I got Kurata confirmed K.I.A. plasma burned."

He was brought back to reality when a noise echoed in the hallway in front.

He quietly made his way to command room where the call was broadcast. He flipped down his multi-vision goggles and spotted 4 heat signatures inside and the shape told him it was human.

He aced severak explosives on the door and detonated it. "SATO forces, Blue! Blue!" He shouted.

He spotted none other than Itami and what was left of his squadron with him consisting of Tomita, Kurokawa, and Kuriyubashi. "How many of you?"

"Just 4." Itamic reported sighing in relief.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.7K 471 7
The United States of an alternative history, set in the future, is transferred into an unknown world similar yet unlike Earth. Tyranny and oppression...
17.2K 159 5
In a blinding burst of serene light, the 44th Imperial Fleet is thrust into an unknown realm, damaged, disoriented, and severed from the Empire's rea...
21.8K 907 24
Ben Tennsyon is just an ordinary boy unless you count just a few things. Firstly his best friend is a water controlling Magical Girl from another uni...
143K 5.2K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...