Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: That's...

Від KCoverGirl247

Kendall is back. Anna is in jail and Nicole ends up pregnant again. So much drama. Will Kendall and Nicole ge... Більше

That's What Makes You Mine! ♥
3 Months! ♥
Little K Visits! ♥
Please Listen to Me! ♥
Important Notice
With Little K Gone Anything Can Happen! ♥
Waking Up to.. Oh Crap! ♥
Doesn't Change A Thing! ♥
Getting Sick! ♥
Late! ♥
5 Tests... Oh, It's Defiantly Positive! ♥
Keep It A Secret Kev! ♥
Secret Appointments! ♥
Kendall Thinks WHAT?! ♥
Kendall Finds Out! ♥
80% Positive It's A Girl! ♥
Mama Schmidt, You Planned This! ♥
"Kendall, get your act together"! ♥
Falling For You... Literally! ♥
Bed Rest... Doctors Orders! ♥
Dr. Kendall.. At Your Service! ♥
Family Movie! ♥
Labor Pains! ♥
Holy Schmidt! ♥
Kiss Me! ♥
IMPORTANT!
Anna Is Out! ♥
This Is My Family! ♥
Book 7
Little K is 4! ♥
Memories! ♥
Happy Birthday Kendall! ♥
Almost Popping The Question! ♥
Special Note

Starting With the Roses! ♥

307 24 6
Від KCoverGirl247

Just wanted to say there is a part I took out where my character slapped Kendall, but I took it out. Half way done with this book and then this series will be officially over.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Little K said, running into the living room. He stopped a few spaces in front of me and slowly walked over.

"What is it Little K?" I asked.

"I made my sister a picture!" Little K said.

"Oh let me see." I said. He handed me a paper. There was a bunch of random drawings on it with words at the top. "Little K, what does it say at the top?"

"Lily." he said.

"Lily?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking I could name her." he said.

"Oh yeah? And you would name her Lily?" I asked. He nodded at me. The doorbell rang. I attempted to get up. It takes me a few tries.

"I'll get it mom." Little K said. Before I could say anything he was running to the door. I heard him open the door.

"Little K who is it?!" I asked. He came running back in.

"Pretty." Little K said, handing me a single white rose. My favorite flower. There was a note attached to it.

A single rose everyday until you are mine again xx Kendall

"Well your dad is at it again." I said. Little K just giggled. "Oh you think that is funny do you?" I asked. Little K nodded and continued to giggle. "Oh yeah?" I grabbed Little K and put him on my legs. I started to tickle him, listening to his laugh get more and more higher. I stopped when his face was turning red from laughing. I watched as he closed his eyes and calm down. He was like Kendall when he did that. I couldn't help, but smile. Watching Little K was starting to make me miss Kendall. Little K opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I love you mommy." Little K said. I smiled at him.

"I love you too." I said as the bell rang again. Little K got off my lap and ran to the door. I got up after a few tries and went to the kitchen to start dinner.

"DADDY!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6K 229 17
Anastasia Spica or mostly known as "Anna",just moved in to L.A. last week and wants to find a better job here.She's not really friendly and anti-soci...
354K 8.2K 26
"You left me alone, with no idea what to do!" "I'm sorry, okay! But you could have been supportive!" "Oh, I'm sorry that you decided to tell me the d...
44K 964 23
Josie and Penelope had broken up because no matter how much Josie tried to forget what Penelope did, she couldn't. What will the future bring them n...
50.6K 1.5K 19
"Don't call me baby again You got your reasons I know that you're tryna be friends I know you mean it Don't call me baby again It's hard for me to go...