Sweetie Pie's Bakery

Bởi santanasfabray_

Future AU fic. Santana is happy living in New York, teaching music at a high school and living right around t... Xem Thêm

The Vacuum
Film Night
The Date
Red Velvet
Guests
Costumes
Party Time
Architecture and Construction
Guest Baker
Floor Six
Dreaming Of You
Limes
In the Morning and On the Fridge
Mrs Beaver
Friends and Family
Lucky Underwear
Happy Hour
Runs In The Family
The Key
Mohawk Guy
Choreography
Spiderman Tower
Girlfriend Territory
Ben and Jerry's
Work Of Genius
Hereos and Valentines
Let Me Go
Delete
Changed
Red Socks and Bananas
No Strings Attached
Brave
Piranhas
Operation Alcohol
Auntie Q
Mystery Man
Samchel Is On
The Taste Of Italy
MayDay
Outcomings
Kaleidoscope
Impulse
Jaws and Jelly Tots
Not Getting Married Today
Company
Ideas
The Boom Boom Rooms
Get Pucked
Left at the Hydrant
Happy Birthday
The Morning After The Night Before
Furniture Land
Food Poisoning
Opening Night
Life
Ultimatum
The End
A/N

Start as you mean to go on

342 8 2
Bởi santanasfabray_

Quinn sighed. It had been a very long day.

Not a bad one, just a long one. She loved Christmas, but couldn't help being relieved that it was finally over for another year. The whole family sat around the living room watching Elf in a peaceful silence, but Quinn was lost in her own world. She counted up the amount of people she had bought presents for this year, and would have to buy next year. Twelve months until next Christmas. If I start buying my presents now...and buy one a month...I won't have enough time to buy everyone's presents. That's depressing.

She pulled out her phone, grinning when she saw Santana's Merry Christmas text from the morning, "What's wrong with you? Is that your secret boyfriend or something?" Hayley smirked, exchanging a smug glance with Claire as Quinn blushed. Sugar gave a snort of derision and Quinn glared at her as Sam gave his girlfriend a small nudge and warning glance. Quinn rolled her eyes; Sugar was clearly bitter about the fact that Sam had produced new running shoes for Christmas, and now a little blue box.

"Wouldn't you like to know" Quinn shot back and the girls scowled back at her. She was sat on the floor at her great-aunt's feet, who reached out subtly to pat her shoulder, and Quinn smiled up at her gratefully. She turned her attention back to her phone, scrolling back up their conversations to re-read Santana's messages. She came across the two pictures from before Christmas, and grinned when she saw the two smiling faces looking back at her. Santana had been right, Luke was definitely a cutie; he looked just like the brunette, only younger and male, obviously. Same shape eyes, same toothy grin. She hid her giggles through tight lips, ignoring suspicious looks from the teenage girls and Sugar, until the girl on the couch spoke up

"God Quinn, are you re-reading conversations? That's so gay" she said, rolling her eyes. Quinn swallowed, making a show of laughing off the comment, but she noticed Sam's jaw tense. His arm wrapped around Sugar tightened lovingly, and only Quinn saw him dig a finger into the girl's ribs with a subtle glare. The girl's eyes darted across to Quinn's and narrowed, before she turned her face up to Sam's, cupping his face in her hands and pulling him in for a long kiss, but he pulled away after a few moments, "I love you so much, baby" she said intensely, pressing her forehead against his, but flashing her eyes at Quinn. What is wrong with you? Are you expecting me to cry or something, like 'Oh, I'm so jealous that you get to kiss my brother and I don't?' Okay eew, I made myself feel ill with that one. Serious bunny boiler potential there, Sammy boy. Enjoy that.

She rolled her eyes with a grimace as Sam shifted uncomfortably, eyes darting to his family members as they all turned their attention back to the film. Her father's gaze rested on Quinn a moment longer before he turned back to the film with a frown. She gulped.

One more Day.

-ooOoo-

"I'll see you soon, okay?" she knelt at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at the pouting boy on the fifth step. He didn't reply "Come on, Lukey. You know I'll come and visit next time you have school holidays, yeah? Don't be sad, please"

She reached up and placed a hand on his knee, but the boy immediately stood up and threw himself into her arms. She lifted him into the air and pulled him into a tight hug, breathing him in with her eyes closed as she bit her lip with a frown.

"I don't want you to go. I'll miss you" he said quietly in her ear and she smiled sadly

"And you know I'll miss you too. But I promise it won't be for long, okay? And I'll call you as soon as I get home." He frowned "Just you though, I don't wanna talk to all the boring grown-ups" she winked and he smiled "Besides, you have to get back to school soon, and so do I, and if we never go home then you'll miss all your friends"

"And you'll miss yours" he nodded intelligently and she grinned fondly

"Yes, I will. And aren't you excited to see your friends and tell them all about your new racing car and bike and all the other cool stuff you got for Christmas?" he looked thoughtful before nodding shyly, as a huge grin spread across his face "Exactly. So we have to go home. But I will call you as soon as I'm home, and if you ask Mami and Papi nicely, they'll let you call me whenever you miss me, okay?"

"Okay" he leaned in to hug her again with a small sigh, and she squeezed tight before placing him back on the floor and picking up her bag. She said her goodbyes to the rest of her family before grabbing her bag and moving to the doorway, stooping to kiss the boy on the forehead and ruffling his hair before she left.

She sighed heavily as she sat back in the rental car.

Home time.

-ooOoo-

Quinn grinned as the intercom buzzed, pushing the door open and rushing to the elevator. She stabbed the button and danced with nervous excitement until the doors slid open again and she rushed to Santana's door. She knocked briefly before pushing the door open, her smile growing as she saw the brunette laid on the sofa.

"Hey!" Santana immediately jumped over the back of the couch and rushed towards her with a grin as Quinn dropped her bag and pulled off her coat. She stepped forward as the brunette leaped into her arms, and Quinn hoisted her off the floor, the brunette wrapping her legs around Quinn's waist as she did so.

"Hello there" Quinn grinned, leaning in to kiss her as she stepped toward the couch, still holding the girl around her waist, before dropping her down on the sofa and collapsing on top of her "Oh, I missed you!"

"I missed you too" Santana hadn't relinquished her grip of the blonde's waist, and her arms were still wrapped around her neck as she pulled her in for another longer kiss "It felt like forever yesterday. I'm so glad you're back"

"Well I'm here now" she grinned, nuzzling at the brunette's neck "Although I haven't been home yet"

"What?" Santana's mouth dropped open

"I missed you! So I just got Sam to drop me off here" she shrugged "So can I please have a shower? I've been in the car and I feel all icky" she grimaced and Santana giggled

"Okay, on one condition..."

"Let me guess" Quinn rolled her eyes

"Exactly" Santana smirked before rolling off the couch and turning to walk to the bathroom. She slipped her t-shirt over her head as she walked away, before popping her head back round the bathroom door-frame, beckoning the blonde with a finger before she disappeared from view once again and Quinn heard the shower start up.

She jumped in the air excitedly before pulling her top off over her head and slipping off her skirt as she ran to the bathroom excitedly.

-ooOoo-

"So what did you do yesterday without me?" Quinn turned her head to look at the other girl with a content smile. She was laid on Santana's bed, still wet from the shower, with the brunette laid on top of her. Santana's chin was resting on her naked hip bone, and she was tracing lazy patterns across Quinn's torso with a small smile.

"I saw the girls for a little while at the bar. We talked about Christmas and New Year plans" she shrugged, still staring at Quinn's pale skin

"Oh? Any ideas?" she lifted a hand to stroke through the girl's dark hair

"Every year the bar has a big party, so maybe just there" she shrugged "Oh, but I do have big Christmas news!" she looked up at the blonde excitedly, and Quinn raised an eyebrow "Well you know how Jess and Brittany have been together like four months?"

"Yeah"

"And Jess spends like, all of her time at Rachel and Brittany's?"

"Yeah"

"...you really don't see where I'm going with this?" she stared at the blonde and Quinn giggled

"Has she moved in with them?" she guessed and Santana rolled her eyes before nodding happily "Oh my God, that's so cute!"

"I know, right? She was always complaining about travelling to Brittany's from home and work and everything, so Britts gave her a little extra-special Christmas present!" she winked comically and Quinn grinned

"That's so sweet! So what, they were both here for Christmas?" she frowned "How did I not know that?"

"None of us did. Originally she wasn't, but she didn't want to fly out to England to see her Dad, and apparently her Mom, or 'mum' is on a Christmas cruise or something" she shrugged and Quinn laughed "Britts was always going to be staying, because you know, California's kind of far out, but she was supposed to be staying alone because Rachel was visiting her dads. Who got home in the morning yesterday, before I did"

"Right, okay..." Quinn frowned thoughtfully as she tried to make sense of it all, and Santana waited until the blonde nodded before carrying on

"So Rachel was away, Brittany thought she'd be alone for Christmas-"

"Awh" Quinn pouted and Santana rolled her eyes with a grin

"-and Jess didn't realise her 'mum' was going away, so ended up staying here with Brittany"

"Well that screams lack of communication. Or some incredible scheming from Jess" she shrugged naively, "Aawh, their own little Christmas in New York, that's so cute!" she stared at Santana, waiting, and the brunette continued

"So Britts called Rachel to check, got a new key made and asked Jess to move in on Christmas day! And she said yes!"

"They are adorable." Quinn said in wonder and Santana snorted

"I know, it almost hurts"

"Kinda soon though, isn't it?" she frowned

"I dunno. Usually I would say yes, but like, it's Jess and Brittany" she shrugged

"Yeah, it just sort of...makes sense. It's like, the most obvious thing in the world" Quinn nodded

"It just works. Like, they're just one of those couples. They said 'I love you' after like...two months or something." She turned back to the blonde's midriff, and Quinn smiled to herself

"They're just sort of meant to be" she replied quietly, and Santana leaned down to press her lips to the pale skin with a smile.

-ooOoo-

"Hey!" The three girls screamed as they entered the bar, and Santana embraced Rachel as Quinn grinned, pulling Brittany and Jess into a hug

"I hear congratulations are in order?" she giggled as they all slid into the booth

"Yup" Jess grinned "She's finally brainwashed me into staying permanently."

"Brainwashed" Brittany scoffed "Please, you were dying to move in. You barely had to move in any of your stuff; it was all already here!"

"That is true" Rachel nodded with a grin "I was doing our laundry the other day and it was equal thirds for clothing possession"

Santana rolled her eyes "Oh God, I forgot what it's like once you've spent a week away from Berry. I need a drink"

Santana and Quinn wandered to the bar with everyone's orders, and Santana attempted to get the attention of one of the barmen. It was only just gone nine, but the bar was more crowded than they had ever seen it, and the music was already growing steadily louder. People were crammed into every corner, and Santana would have been surprised that they had got a booth had she not known that Jess and Brittany had been there, and drinking, since around five.

"Okay, sweetie?" she turned to Quinn, who raised an eyebrow "I love you, and you know that..."

"Okay..." she frowned

"But you have to kiss me. Now." She pulled the blonde in for a long kiss, and as she pulled away the barman was immediately at their side, and Quinn rolled her eyes with a giggle. Santana placed the order and the barman was back with their drinks within a minute. Quinn winked at him as she took the tray, and the girls giggled as they returned to the table

"I saw that!" Rachel scolded "I can't believe you would flaunt and abuse your sexuality just to-"

"Hobbit. Put this" she thrust a drink at her "in your mouth. And stop talking."

Rachel glared at her, while Quinn pulled out her phone, frowning; she had a text from Sam.

What are you doing? :/ x

At bar with girls, you ok? Xx

Sug is at some modelling party full of a-holes n I'm bored. Never mind :) x

She frowned and bit her lip and Santana eyed her warily

"You okay, Quinn?" Jess asked with a frown

"Sam's home on his own" she shrugged, looking concerned, and the brunette raised an eyebrow

"Where's Maleficent?" Santana smirked

"Apparently at some work party that Sam didn't want to go to"

"Invite him here?" Rachel smiled but Brittany held up a hand

"You can't do that!" she looked shocked, and Santana giggled

"Yeah, we don't do man-folk here!" Jess looked mock-disgusted and Rachel rolled her eyes

"Speak for yourselves" she muttered and Quinn grinned

"You guys wouldn't mind?" she raised an eyebrow and everyone shrugged.

Sam arrived half an hour later, with a big grin as Quinn jumped up to hug him. Santana watched on fondly, and Rachel slid round to next to Brittany so Sam could sit beside his sister.

"Hi guys, it's really nice to meet you" he pulled his jacket off and glanced around with a nervous smile

"Oh, sorry!" Quinn rolled her eyes with a bright grin, before pointing round the table "This is Rachel, Brittany and Jess" the girls all waved as their names were mentioned, before Quinn placed a hand on Santana's arm "And this is Santana"

"Yeah I remember you guys, it's nice to see you again" he grinned and Santana shifted uncomfortably before he stood to go to the bar

"Good luck with that" Rachel grimaced, and he frowned as he wandered off to the crowd of people

Quinn chuckled quietly as she glanced at the silent brunet beside her "Are you nervous?" she said teasingly, and Santana blushed

"No. Of course not, I don't get nervous." She shrugged, and Quinn rested a hand on her leg. Santana's eyes flashed to the blonde boy at the bar and she shifted with a small cough

"Yeah you are. What are you scared Sam's going to beat you up or something?" she laughed, and Santana frowned

"No. Of course not, that's stupid."

"Just admit it." The blonde shook her head knowingly, and Santana sighed

"Okay, maybe I'm a little worried he won't like me or something" she frowned, looking down into her drink as she bit her lip "I want to make a good impression and stuff"

"You are so cute. But you will. You're awesome, just don't worry about it." She leaned forward to place a kiss on Santana's temple as the boy returned

"That was weird" he looked uncomfortable and Santana's eyes widened as she gulped

"What? What's weird?" she spoke quickly and he looked vaguely alarmed

"The guy at the bar served me really quickly..."

"That is weird." Rachel nodded "We've been resorting to lesbian kissing and cleavage thrusting to get served" Sam laughed softly, before looking perturbed again

"...and he winked at me."

The girls looked around thoughtfully, and Brittany looked impressed "Maybe that's why the cleavage thrusting didn't work, Rach" she reflected, and Rachel nodded silently, her eyes wide with realisation.

They spent the night scrambling to the bar, attempting to work out who needed to get the attention of which barman, dancing, drinking, laughing, and dancing some more. Jess and Brittany spent most of the night wrapped around each other, and Sam and Santana were swapping partners every other song.

"Thank you so much for letting me come, you guys!" Sam shouted drunkenly and they all cheered

"It's no problem, Sam!" Brittany shouted back, pulling him into a hug before going back to dancing with her girlfriend

"We're glad you came! It's nice to have a boy around for a change" Rachel grinned and he slung an arm around her shoulders with a grin

"Yeah, it's so nice to have you myself" Quinn deadpanned with an eye-roll, before joining in with her brother's laughter. That was until he reached over to ruffle her hair and she squirmed away into Santana's arms, glaring at him

"Don't you mess with my woman" Santana narrowed her eyes jokingly and he raised an eyebrow in return

"Or what?" he smirked

"Don't make me start a brawl" she warned and he laughed

"Yeah whatever, you couldn't take me! Feel these guns!" he flexed and Quinn rolled her eyes

"Boys" Santana muttered with a shake of her head as Jess reached forward to squeeze his arm

"Nah, Brittany's are bigger" she grinned and Sam scowled

"I'll judge!" Rachel shouted, and Quinn laughed

"Whatever, just because you're man-deprived doesn't mean you can use this as an excuse to feel up my brother!"

"I'm just being the judge" Rachel shrugged innocently and Santana laughed as Brittany and Sam flexed, gurning wildly in the process.

-ooOoo-

Santana stood behind Quinn with a wide grin as they watched the countdown on the large screen

"10!...9!..."

Quinn turned her head to press her lips to the brunette's cheek as they chanted

"Thank you."

"What for?" she frowned, gazing at the blonde

"...being an awesome teacher."

Santana grinned at the implication, and leaned in for a quick peck.

"7!...6!..."

Jess's arms were slung over Brittany's shoulders, despite the height difference, and she was nibbling at the taller girl's bare shoulder between shouting numbers

"Baby, I love you, but get off me" Brittany laughed, reaching behind to pull the shorter girl round into a tight hug

"I'm starting as I mean to go on..." Jess grinned, and the blonde raised an eyebrow

"What, eating me?" she frowned and Jess let out a bark of laughter, choking on her drink

"Not quite what I meant, but..." she raised an eyebrow suggestively and they giggled

"4!...3!..."

Sam glanced down to check his phone with a frown. No new messages. Rachel took a deep breath, smiling fondly as she gazed at the two happy couples beside them. She almost felt jealous and lonely. Almost. But they were all just so cute. She rolled her eyes with a smile before turning her attention back to the screen.

"2!...1! Happy New Year!"

The bar erupted. People were hugging and kissing everywhere. Quinn turned to Sana and pulled her in for a long sweet kiss with a grin. Brittany leaned down, spinning Jess in a circle and dipping her low over her knee, giggling, before planting a sweet kiss on her lips. Rachel grinned at Sam and wrapped her arms around his neck, and he lifted her off the floor, spinning her round as they hugged, grinning.

They all turned to each other, Quinn and Sam sharing a long hug as Santana pulled Brittany and Jess into a three-way hug, as Rachel turned around and was pulled into a quick kiss by a complete stranger. The man immediately turned around as if nothing had happened, and Rachel laughed as she gave Santana a hug. Jess turned to Quinn and pulled her into a hug, before pulling back and toasting "To the newbies!" "Happy New Year!" they both laughed and drank and wished everyone else a happy New Year, and they spent the rest of the night dancing and laughing, and drinking. Lots of drinking.

-ooOoo-

Sam stumbled home to Sugar at around 3am, and the girls stayed out to party until around five., when the bar closed. They all complained as they left, not ready to go home to bed, but Brittany spoke up with a grin

"I have an idea?" she got everyone's attention "Santana you have like four bottles of liquor on top of your fridge, bring them to ours and we'll just have a mini-party?" they all whooped and cheered and set off in the direction of their apartments.

Jess leaned over to whisper in Brittany's ear as they walked, with a soft giggle "Let's go home" she grinned, and Brittany pulled her close against her side as they walked, pressing a kiss to the top of her head, and the shorter girl interlinked their fingers over her shoulder.

Santana and Quinn returned to her apartment before walking to the three girls' apartment, hand in hand all the way, singing and dancing their way down the street and shouting good wishes at everyone they passed on the way, despite bemused looks.

Almost two hours later, they had all passed out, strewn across the girls' apartment in various states of inebriety.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

443 13 1
A young Latina writer shows up at a coffee shop late at night, where she meets a beautiful blonde girl that will blow her world away. Long Brittana...
38.3K 727 17
(Completed) Santana is a college student, studying abroad with her best friend Quinn. She's never been on her own and has always had someone controll...
24.8K 548 17
a brittana fanfiction about Brittany who is the schools badass. and Santana lopez the new girl of the school. will Santana see passed Brittany's ange...
2.4K 51 24
This will mainly contain Santana stories but will occasionally have other character POV's also TW I'm not sure what I'll put in yet but just In case.