Food Poisoning

"Alohaaaa! Happy Birthday!" Brittany hollered, holding up a bottle of alcohol in each hand as Jess followed her out of the door to the roof, matching Brittany's stance.

"Hey!" Quinn grinned, pulling the blonde into a one-armed hug as she carried a tray of dips to the table in the other hand. "Come on, come on!" she gestured for them to follow her, and the girls abandoned their bottles on one of the small tables Santana had carried up to the roof, leaving the presents on the other.

The patio was festooned with Hawaiian flower garlands, fairy lights and bunting adorned with ukuleles and surfboards. A huge inflatable palm tree was stood beside the table, and a tiki door sticker covered the door to the building. Santana was wearing loud, flowery boardshorts and a bikini top, whilst Quinn wore a coconut bra and a grass skirt that swayed as she walked. Both were wearing leis around their necks, although the blonde was wearing four of various different colours, and flowers in her hair.

"Hey guys!" Santana called from the table, where she was setting out burger buns, plates and crockery. Jess deposited a bag full of cocktail shakers, mixers and drink accessories under the table of drinks as Quinn quickly grabbed the stack of flower garlands, passing a lei to each of the girls.

"Hey, how's it going? Need help with anything?" Brittany offered, staring around the patio, "Seems you've got decorations covered."

"Yes we have." Santana drawled proudly, winking at the girl, "We bought every Hawaiian-themed item in the store."

"So, need anything?" Jess raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"Um, yeah you could go down and get the coconut cups from the apartment? I didn't bring them up yet, they're just in a bag by the door, along with some straws. Oh, and a couple of extra chairs." Jess snorted, and Quinn sent her a warning glance, "Don't."

The brunette snickered at the irony as there was a knock on the door to the terrace.

Rachel swung the door open with a beaming grin as Puck, Sam and Summer hovered behind her, "Aloha, guys!"

"Happy Birthday, sis!" Sam shouted over his shoulder as he and Puck carried the barbeque out on to the patio.

Sam and Puck were both wearing bright Hawaiian shirts, although Sam had also teamed his with clashing printed shorts. Rachel wore a straw fedora with a thin Hawaiian shirt hanging open over a white vest, while Summer wore linen trousers and a flowery bikini top with wacky beach-themed sunglasses.

"Hi, nice to see you again." Summer smiled brightly as she followed them out, leaving a present on the table where Rachel had just placed hers. The tiny brunette set down a bag on the table and ran over to pull Quinn into a tight hug, and as soon as the barbeque was set down, Puck and Sam joined them to crush the two girls together.

"Happy Birthday, Q!" Puck dropped a quick kiss to the top of her head, squeezing her shoulders even tighter before letting her go. The blonde wheezed, stretching out her back as she chuckled, and Santana retrieved the flower garlands.

"Hey." She shouted for their attention, nodding her head lasciviously, "Anyone want a lei?" She winked, holding the garlands aloft, hooked over one finger, and Puck immediately scowled petulantly.

"What? That was my line!" He protested, throwing his arms up in the air as he sat down in one of the chairs.

"I know!" The brunette sniggered, throwing one of the leis in his direction. He took it moodily, holding it in his hand as Summer perched on his lap, taking it from him and flicking it over his head with a chuckle.

"I'm so glad she said that before you could." She grimaced awkwardly, shaking her head.

"Oh hey, you guys!" Jess called as she appeared from the doorway, Brittany following behind with a fold-out chair in each hand.