Playing With Fire ➳ Stiles St...

By stilinskisexual

"Junior year...crap" I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. You know after the Kanima, becoming an Argent, the Pete... More

Dramatic And Tattoo
Back in Beacon Hills And Tattoo
Dead Crows And Tattoo
Open Wound And Tattoo
Condoms And Chaos Rising
Bruises And Chaos Rising
One Missing One Dead And Chaos Rising
Dang And Chaos Rising
Non Desirable And FireFlies
Stupid Thoughts and Fireflies
Cross Country and Unleashed
Wonder Twins and Unleashed
Payback And Unleashed
Darach And Unleashed
Pack fights And Frayed
Rough Roadtrip And Frayed
Supernatural Dogs And Frayed
Suspects And Motel California
One-Ninety-Eight And Motel California
Running And Motel California
Brother And Motel California
Worth It And Currents.
Wait Your Turn And Currents
Trees And Currents
Derek's Fault And Currents
Derek's Love And Visionary
Wierd But Normal And Visionary
Gift And The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Psychics And The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Mothers Name And The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Know Too Much And The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Awkward Car Ride And The Overlooked
Burning And The Overlooked
Ambulance Talks And The Overlooked
Back In Town And Alpha Pact
You Kissed Her And Alpha Pact
Guilty Scott And Alpha Pact
One More Surprise And Alpha Pact
Demon Dog And Lunar Eclipse
Fine And Lunar Eclipse
Playing With Fire (3b)
The Three Crazy Ones And Anchors
Non-Existent And Anchor
Turned On And Anchor
Dead Body Searching And More Bad Than Good
Its Not A Dream And More Bad Than Good
Uprising Anger And More Bad Than Good
Who Would've Thought And Galvanize
I Hate Me And Galvanize
Guilty And Galvanize
Seduction And Illuminated
Drunk Skyler And Illuminated
Secrets And Silverfinger
Two Options And Silverfinger
Maximum Insanity And Riddled
Numb And Riddled
No Promises and Riddled
Its All About Control
Familiar And Echo House
Favours And Echo House
Void
Falling Apart And The Fox And The Wolf
Scheming and De-Void
Constant Prying And Insatiable
Sacrifices Takes Lives
Silence Is Loud
Playing with Fire

No control And Illuminated

3.2K 97 132
By stilinskisexual

I felt my blood beginning to rush and warmth through my body. But that was only because something was triggering me.

More like someone.

I felt lips sync in with mine and I didn't realise how long I was going for. Or who I was actually kissing.

It was one hell of a good kiss.

Wait.

I widened my eyes coming back to reality and realised someone's lips were placed on mine.

And they weren't Stiles'.

I swung a right hook straight into Isaac's face and kicked him away. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Isaac held his now bleeding nose in pain and I widened my eyes while moving into one corner.

"A thanks would be fine." He groaned in pain and I sat there not knowing what the hell to do.

I. Just. Kissed. Isaac. Fucking. Lahey.

Oh my god I am going to have my own grave dug up by the end of tomorrow. No this is Stiles's fault!

If he didn't leave me alone and drunk and passed out by weird ninjas I wouldn't be making out with Isaac!

Making out! Seriously Sky?!

I'm digging my own grave.

And I said it was good! Who says Isaac's a good kisser?! I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

"You help one girl and she punches you in the face." His voice made me stop drowning in my weird thoughts.

"You'll heal." I spat and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. "I however won't. Not after that kiss."

"Yeah well you reek of beer so it wasn't exactly pleasant. Or how I would imagine it to go." He muttered. "You seemed to enjoy it too."

"Yeah before I actually opened my eyes! Never, ever, ever again!" I exclaimed and Isaac looked down at me smirking.

I would also be laughing but that doesn't give him the right to.

Allison ignored the bickering and crouched down next to me.

"Okay, a little close. What is up with you–" Allison grabbed the side of my face and looked behind my ear. "Did you guys also drink tonight?!"

"Sky. Shut up." Allison said and then look closely behind my ear. Yeah she definitely drank today. "She has the same mark. Same as you."

"Same what? What is going on? Okay mind explaining what the he–"

This time I cut myself off and felt my lunch about to make its way out of my mouth. Luckily Derek kept buckets in his storage room. For some odd reason.

I grabbed the bucket nearest to me and threw up breakfast too.

I hate beer.

"It's about time you got that out of your system."She commented while placing my hair to one side.

"I think it was Lahey's kiss." I coughed, pointing over at Isaac and he rolled his eyes.

"You weren't complaining when I was kissing you so some gratitude would be nice since I did basically save you." He scoffed while wiping his nose. "Which reminds me. Where is Stilinski?"

Of course Isaac wanted to make me suffer even more.

"Let me think..." I tried remembering what happened before I was surrounded by six creepy men. "I got drunk–"

"That's obvious." He added and I sent him a glare.

"Thank you for that Lahey. Really, just let me know when you want your ugly face broken again. In fact I think I did you a favour." I threatened and he put his hands up in surrender. "I got drunk. We danced. I'm pretty sure he left. And then I was surrounded by six men. In masks. They took the Halloween thing way too far. Anyone else think that or am I going even more crazy?"

"He left with no explanation?" Allison asked and I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded getting up.

"I mean he didn't say why he was leaving his drunk girlfriend alone at a party. But he did say he would stay if he could." I said and then turned my head to Allison. "It's not like him to leave unless it's important."

"Well we got bigger problems than your boyfriend leaving."  Isaac interrupted and I sent him another glare. There's gonna be more coming. "What did you feel before you blacked out."

I traced my finger to the back of my ear and sighed. "Cold. It was dark. Like all the warmth was sucked out of me. Which is stupid since recently I don't think that's possible."

"Your lucky we were here before it got any worse." Allison sighed and Isaac scoffed.

"Actually your lucky I kissed you to set off your hormones. Shame too. Did I mention you loved it. Who wouldn't since I'm a great kisser."

I am never admitting that.

"And you agreed with the idea of him kissing me?!" I whined and Allison shrugged her shoulders.

"It was the only way we could stop you from freezing to death. Without actually breaking your bones." She admitted and Isaac nodded not looking ashamed. "Look we can explain more when we get you home."

Even Isaac scoffed at what she had just said.

"Your kidding." I laughed but she kept a serious face.

"You did just get attacked by ninjas who left your freezing cold. And all you used to is being really warm. So getting you home is the best idea."

I looked over at Isaac and he backed away. Which meant this clearly wasn't his idea.

He doesn't exactly have a brain to come up with one.

"You seriously want to take me home? Do I have to remind you I can light on fire! You. We need to get you home." I said already beginning to lose my temper. I then turned my head to Isaac. "And you. We make sure that empty head of yours stays empty. We never speak of what happened or a certain guy might just go insane."

"As if he's not already."

"Yeah also one more word out of your mouth and you will be the one on fire." I growled and Allison gasped taking her hand off my shoulder.

I turned round and she looked down at her hand that was almost beat red.

"I-I am so sorry." I stuttered while stepping away.

"Sky it's fine you just need–"

"No! Stop telling me what to do! None of this is fine! So stop acting like it, stop acting like your not scared of me! Okay I'm scared!"

All I could feel was blood rushing to my head and my heart beating in my ears. I couldn't control it and it was getting worse by the second.

Not again.

"Sky wait!"

That all I heard after running Off with tears running down my face. The party was still going on which meant I wasn't passed out for that long.

I managed to make my way through the crowd without touching anyone. I bit my lip hardly to try not scream out in pain.

My skin felt like it was on fire and it wouldn't stop. I just wanted to make it stop.

I rushed out of the building and began running as fast as I could to get away from anyone. Anyone who had a living heartbeat.

I was close to getting away from everyone until I slammed into someone's hard chest. Great timing.

I looked up at who I'd just crashed into and he just stood there looking down at me. "Derek."

"You look happy to see me." He stated and I tried rushing past him but he grabbed my arm. I heard the sound of his skin burning but he kept it there.

He looked so determined not to let go. Why is everyone deciding to be a pain in the ass?!

"Let go." I felt my voice go more distorted and tried tugging myself out of his grasp. "I said let go!"

He griped onto me even tighter and I let out a cry, feeling my skin starting to suffocate my body.

"Skyler you have to listen to me. You can't let it take over. No matter how much it burns."

"No. I have to! It hurts, it hurts so much! I-I cant control it anymore! I'm scared and I can't do it anymore!" I cried out in pain starting to feel my eyes shut down. "I can't do it Derek."

"Fight it, your one of the most strongest people I've seen and that's saying something. Fight it." I could barely hear him, it felt like I was drowning in my own head.

I don't know if I could keep myself from blacking out and I was tired of fighting. I didn't want to keep doing this.

"Please let go." I pleaded, while feeling my canines starting to grow. "I don't want to hurt you. Not more than I have."

I glanced over at Derek's burning hands and even though he was a dick, I didn't want to hurt him.

"I can't do that," he muttered and I whined and looked down at the black claws starting to replace my nails.

"Then get Scott." I insisted and he hesitated but then gave me a nod before walking off into the building.

I ran into the woods near me and clasped my hands against my ears and let out an uncontrollable sound.

And then nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 319 34
Maya is torn between two worlds; Being with Derek, her family or doing the right thing and help Scott McCall. She's only a child, and has to make ve...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
662K 18.9K 40
In which both Lydia Martin and Scott McCall fall for the youngest member of the Alpha Pack. Or In which Veronica Morgan goes against everything she'...
23K 625 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...