Siren (Bts x reader)

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Isn't a Siren supposed to be terrifying? Aren't they supposed to eat people? So far, it has been quite the pe... More

Prologue + Disclaimer
Come
Down
To
The
Black
Sea,
Swimming
Me.
Go
Down
With
Me,
Fall
With
Me.
Let's
Make
Worth
It.
A
Thousand
Nights
Have
Passed,
Change

With

725 53 22
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

I walk back to my temporary living space to see someone sitting at my door. He stands up the moment he sees me.

"Hey, just wanted to know if you settled in" the Hoseok guy tells me. The same one which I saw moments ago.

Is this a normal human custom?

I nod with a thumbs up, turning my attention to my door.

"Erm, would you like to see the rest of the town? It's small but has character" Hoseok suggests.

I inwardly sigh.

I just want to go back home. I don't have the energy for this.

"No thank you" I say with my faded voice. I try to clear it up.
"I'm sure there's something for that voice of yours. I'll be right back" Hoseok says as he rushes away, leaving me standing by the door.

I hope that he doesn't come back...

I head to the water pump with a bucket to fetch water for the bath. Luckily it's close by.

Just as I walk for the second pail of water, Hoseok shows up again.

"Let me help you" Hoseok says as he takes the bucket from my hands to fetch water himself, moving much faster than me.

"You don't have to" I say. Does that mean I have to repay him?

"I want to" he says as he rushes past me, standing right by my door.
"Erm, am I allowed to go in?" he asks, slight blush.

"Sure" I say.
"Cool" he says as he enters my temporary home.

"Sorry for invading" he announces once inside.
I follow him inside.

"Where do you want it?" He asks.
"Bathtub" I shortly say.

"Refreshing" he says with a grin, dumping the water in the bathtub.

"Why are you here?" I ask as I watch him rush out to fetch more.
"I wanted to show you around town a little. Maybe you would want to stay longer or run for the hills" he awkwardly says.

Who knows kid.

I shake my head again.

"Oh. Before I forget, here's something for your voice" Hoseok says as he hands me a bag. I slightly open it, sniffing the contents.

Tea.

"You put this in warm water and let it infuse. Don't drink the actual stuff, it's actually pretty gross" Hoseok sheepishly says.

I get back my bag to pull out a lucky silver coin.

I hold my hand out for Hoseok to take the exchange.

"No no. It's a gift-for taking care of my friends the other day" Hoseok says with a bright smile.

"Thanks" I say, getting suspicious.

Why is this guy so nice to me?

Humans are usually nice when they want something from you. I offered him money, so what else does he want?

He's definitely not getting a different type of gratitude.

"And we are inviting you to dinner. It's late and I'm sure you're tired and we already have food so yeah" Hoseok slightly rambles.

It does sound tempting...

"Sure" I shortly answer. Why not?

"Great. I'll escort you" Hoseok says with a bright smile, giving me his arm.

I reluctantly hook my arm with his and I let Hoseok guide me to wherever.

Even if this was dangerous, I can easily get myself out a situation. The moment I feel uncomfortable, I'm leaving.

Hoseok excitedly walks as if he was bouncing on the balls of his feet while I try to keep up with him. I can't believe this guy is fitting in a conversation while I run out of breath.

"So you've already met Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi. You just haven't met Seokjin but I'm sure you'll like him. He's really caring, just like you. He looks after us, like you did. That means you two will get along great" Hoseok happily says.

I give him a weak thumbs up as I try to keep up with his pace. He finally notices my tried state and slows down.

He doesn't question it and I can only assume the females have gotten weaker over the centuries for my tiredness to be acceptable.

"I wanted to ask, where'd you get your clothes? It's very unique" Hoseok asks.
"I dunno. From somewhere" I answer.

I do remember but I do not have the voice or breath to explain in detail.

I can't believe I've gotten this weak. I was one of the first mighty sirens that could've done physical work for days without end.

Now look at me. It's just pathetic.

At least my singing voice is still as powerful as ever.

We eventually reach a big-ish house.

"And this is it" he says as he enters the door for me.

"Ah, I didn't think you were going to come. Welcome" someone tells me once I reluctantly stepped inside.

"That's Seokjin" Hoseok pops up.
"And food is almost ready. Please make yourself comfortable" the Seokjin person tells me.

"Where is everyone else?" Hoseok asks the other.
"They'll be here soon. Fetch Yoongi for me" Seokjin says, not even facing Hoseok.

Isn't that considered rude-to not face someone when talking to them?

"Sure" Hoseok easily answers and enters a different room.

"So Princess, what's your name?" the Seokjin guy asks me as he faces me, wiping his hands off his apron.

"It's not Princess" I say, slightly confused. I'm not of any kind of royalty.

"Guess not" Seokjin laughs.

"Then what do I call you?" he asks, standing in front of me.
"(Y/N) is fine" I say and he nods.

"Did you get the tea?" the guy asks. I nod to confirm.
"Thanks" I say with a slight bow.

"I should be thanking you. I'm telling you, it's like raising kids. They are always causing some or other trouble" Seokjin laughs.

I nod.

"So what are you doing in the middle of the forest? Isn't it dangerous?" Seokjin asks as he crosses his arms. I shake my head.

"I heard you were a woman of few words but don't be shy. I won't bite" Seokjin says with a wide smile.

"We're back" I hear voices from the door. I turn my attention to see familiar faces entering the picture.

"Y-you're here?" the one stutters, eyeing me.
"Nice seeing you again" the one says with a dimpled smile. I am pretty sure his name is Nam-something.

"What are you doing here?" the other asks.
"Dinner" I shortly answer. I hear Seokjin silently snicker beside me.

"Don't just stand there. Greet our guest" Seokjin tells the other two.

"It's great to see you again" the one says with a boxy smile.
"Hello" the other says, eyeing me. He looks suspicious of me.

"Where's Jungkook?" Seokjin asks Namjoon.
"He's coming-eventually" Namjoon evilly laughs.

"What did you do?" Seokjin sighs.
"Nothing. Why do you always assume I did something?" Namjoon asks but his smile gives him away.

"It's this face I don't trust" Seokjin tells Namjoon.

"So, what made you decide to visit?" Namjoon quickly turns the conversation to me.
"Supplies" I shortly answer.

Then another familiar face bursts through the door.

"Namjoon, I'm going to kill you" Jungkook angrily says as he stomps straight for Namjoon.

Namjoon snickers as he keeps standing, crossing his arms in amusement.

"You should learn how to handle yourself" Namjoon says with a belittling smile.
"By leaving me to the wolves" Jungkook grits out, glaring Namjoon straight in the eye.

I raise an eyebrow. He left him for the wolves?

"Girls are not wolves" Namjoon laughs, dismissing Jungkook's anger.

"That's enough. We have a guest" Seokjin jumps in, eyeing me.

"(Y/N)" Jungkook chirps, all his anger melting away.
"Learn me that trick" Taehyung whispers to me.

"Hi" Yoongi announces to the room.
"And that's everyone. Let's eat" Seokjin announces.

Seokjin dishes us all food and we all sit at their dining table and highly uncomfortable wooden chairs.

"So (Y/N), tell us a bit about yourself" Seokjin shifts the conversation to me, all eyes falling onto me.

"Not much to say" I say and I see Yoongi crack a smile.

"Oh come on. You seem to be in the prime of your life yet you live by yourself in the woods. Shouldn't you be getting yourself a husband?" Seokjin asks.

I think of a way to get them off my back about that.

"Who said I don't have a husband?" I ask and the table falls silent, a few eyes turning wide.

"Huh?" Taehyung is the first to break the silence.

I nod.

"R-really? We thought you lived alone" Jimin asks with wide eyes. I shake my head, lying.

"What's his name?" Seokjin asks with a smile, interested.
"Vernon" I say. I'm sure he won't mind if he falls into my little lie. It doesn't even matter.

"What kind of name is that?" Jungkook snaps, pouting in the end.
"Be respectful" Yoongi warns him.

"Where's the ring" Seokjin excitedly asks, eyeing my right hand. I shake my head.

"He didn't even give you a ring? That's not right" Hoseok pouts, upset that he couldn't see a ring.

"Yeah, what kind of man does that?" Jimin asks, getting angry for some reason.
"Probably the same one that sends his wife all the way here-alone" Namjoon speaks up. Seokjin dramatically gasps.

"That's right. You didn't come with anyone" Seokjin says, getting upset.
"And it's dangerous in the forest" Yoongi adds fuel to the fire, keeping his eyes to his food.

"Listen Princess, if you need any help, you know where to find us" Seokjin says with a smile.
"My name isn't princess" I say, still confused over that.

Is it supposed to be a nickname like 'babe'?

"Right, Right" Seokjin surrenders.

"Then, what did you come here for?" Namjoon asks.
"Stocking up on food. I ran into her on my way to work this morning" Jungkook speaks on my behalf.

I nod, silently grateful that he spoke up for me.

"We can help you carry it back" Hoseok suggests with a smile.
"Not necessary. Thanks" I shortly deny.

"Ugh no. It's the least we can do" Seokjin says with a smile. Everyone chirps in agreement.

"...Thank you" I say, not sure how to deny them.

At least they're off my back about the husband thing.

The night drags on as the humans interact with each other. I silently listen, a smile slipping by sometimes.

Eventually, I get to go home but Seokjin insisted that I walk with someone so Jungkook very quickly volunteered.

"I didn't know you were married" Jungkook starts up. I thought this marriage talk was over with.

"Yip" I say through the darkness.
"Is that why you didn't want to go on a date with me?" he asks.
"Yip" I say again.

Silence follows.

We eventually reach my temporary staying place.

"Thanks" I thank Jungkook with a slight bow.
"No problem. I'll see you tomorrow then" Jungkook says with a small smile.

Before I could tell him not to come back, he leaves.

There goes my plans to stay at home...

I finally reach my bathtub that Hoseok filled earlier for me.

Temperature and clothes really doesn't matter.

I dunk my entire body under water, coming back up for air in my lake back home.

Once out the water, I completely dry myself to enter my home. I head straight for bed, exhausted by the physical and mental work I had to do today.

The next morning, I mentally prepare myself for the town. I bring along my ukulele with its cover so that it won't get wet. I don't have the energy to drag along my normal guitar.

All my instruments have waterproof cases.

Before I leave the house, I look back, thinking if I should just stay in the human village. It is just four more days after all.

But what if they kill me in my sleep. I've heard of a few comrades that died that way...

Rather be safe than sorry.

I walk through the door for the bright sun to blind me.

I did not think it was this late already.

I rub my face, yawning as I enter the lake with my case. I eventually emerge in the bathtub in the human village.

I already hear knocking on my door.

"Hello" I greet as I open the door, curious to why Yoongi was standing in front of my door.

"Good Morning" he says with a nod. I look around to see if his other buddies were there. Luckily, it was just him.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Why'd you lie about being married?"

(I do not own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.8K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
129K 1.6K 36
Be aware that I only write imagines when I have one of those days that I really want to write one so don't expect me to publish on a daily basis Than...
38.6K 1.9K 65
"We'll try our best" that was the only thing you could tell to assure everyone. Since one week your best friend didn't come to school and she's not p...
745 82 22
Pretty boy...? He chuckled... His face was pale and the gasoline smell never leaving him... WELCOME TO HIS CIRCUS Some stories never have a happy en...