like magic™ (1)

By jazminebrightxx

LIKE MAGIC "Works like magic" BASED ON SEASON 3 AND 4 OF TEEN WOLF | STILES STILINSKI X OC | SLOWBURN | ©Jaz... More

LIKE MAGIC
act one. this might hurt
One. how mature
Two. we are family
Three. works like magic
Four. poetic
Five. fireflies
Six. manly emotions
Seven. dead baby day
Eight. bus ride from hell
Nine. stitch him up
Ten. Glen capri
Eleven. You're not a nobody
Twelve. Currents
Thirteen. True alpha
Fourteen. Daddy issues
Fifteen. The girl who knew too much.
Sixteen. No rest for the wicked
Seventeen. Parent or guardian
Nineteen. You held your breath
Twenty. What if you don't come back?
Twenty one. Little witch
act two. lose your mind
Twenty two. I should close the door
Twenty three. Still milking that?
Twenty four. Its a dream
Twenty five. Malia Tate
Twenty six. Mischief night
Twenty seven. Village of the damned
Twenty eight. Cause I trust you
Twenty nine. I'd do it for you too
Thirty. Unsolved cases.
Thirty one. Sense and sensibility
Thirty two. Moment of realisation
Thirty three. Possession or Obsession
Thirty four. The truth will be the death of me
Thirty five. Words unspoken
Thirty six. Where your darkest fears come for you
Thirty seven. Sealing my faith.
Thirty eight. Celestine
Thirty nine. Live or die
Forty. The divine move.
act three. can't go back
Forty-one. the deal
Forty-two. you underestimate yourself
Forty-three. Total sociopath
Forth four. i wouldn't leave you
Forty-five. why'd you drop the glass, katie?
forty six. team captain
forty seven. stalker much?
forty eight. werewitch
forty nine. Change will come
Fifty. nobody to save me
Fifty one. Closer to doomsday
Fifty two. intuition kills
Fifty three. Failed
Fifty four. How could you?
Fifty five. Collateral
Fifty Six. Letters and liars

Eighteen. Did you forget?

1.4K 55 10
By jazminebrightxx

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||
Chapter eighteen.
Season 3 episode 11
"Alpha pact"

ISAAC SLAMS the breaks quicker than Kaitlin can register, the car coming to an abrupt stop. The passengers of the car, more specifically, Kaitlin holding onto the dash.

"Are you trying to give me whiplash?!"

Isaac sighs, giving Kaitlin a knowing look before glancing around the parking lot "you see the twins?"

"Depends what twins you're talking about" Kodin mumbles, Kaitlin laughs lightly. Isaac only sighs. Kaitlin shakes her head, turning to Isaac.

"No, no sign of the alpha twins"

"But I see the argents" Peter adds, his eyes straight ahead. The passengers and driver all follow his line of vision. Alison and Chris sneak out from behind an ambulance.

Suddenly a howl pierces the night, halting Alison and Chris, Kaitlin furrows her brows. "What was that?"

Isaac listens to the Argent's conversation, glancing at Kaitlin "a retreat"

Isaac watches as Alison and Chris hurry towards them, a thought coming to mind. "Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and they burned you alive? Hmm?"

"Uh..." Isaac and Kaitlin turn towards the backseat at Kodin's voice. The side door was open and the seat, previously occupied by Peter was now empty. "Wuss"

"Come on" the three teens jump out of the car to meet the father and daughter. "Where are the others?"

"I don't know. "Isaac starts. Alison glanced at the witch. "Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. We had to get Cora out"

Headlights shine towards the group, Derek's cruiser racing out of the darkness. It skids to a halt, the alpha jumping out quickly, without a glance.

"Where are Scott and Stiles?" Alison questioned over the wind.

Kaitlin typed on her phone, trying her best to get ahold of either of her best friends.

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us" Kaitlin looked up, sending her message quickly and shoving her phone in her pocket.

"We have to go right now" Derek pulled his sister out of the car, picking her up bridal style.

"What about Melissa and Scott?"

Derek moved towards his car, Isaac opening the fort for him. He gently placed Cora onto the backseat.

"Jennifer took Melissa"

Kaitlin stopped, looking to her brother who wore a similar expression to her. Panic and shock filled her. Derek closed the door, watching everyone's shocked expressions.

"What about Scott?" Alison asked, watching as Derek, moved around his cruiser, walking towards the drivers seat.

"Derek" Kaitlin called the alpha with a stern voice. "Where's Scott?" She stepped forward slightly. Derek stopped in his tracks, sighing.

He turns back, looking at both Alison and Kaitlin. The look he held said everything.

"She's got all three"

***

Kaitlin sat in her home, head in her hands while Kodin paced the house on the phone to Deaton.

The news that Jennifer had three of her guardian sacrifices had terrified her, she was almost certain that finding her mother would be a retrieval mission instead of a rescue.

But when she got the call from Stiles that Chris argents name had been written across elevator doors, things changed.

She felt more confused that ever. Jennifer was targeting Chris. She had another target, but why.

The sacrifices went in threes, three people taken , three body's found. No more, no less.

But when it came down to the Jones, it changed. At the glen capri, with Kaitlin and now with her mother.

Kodins voice died down, now, the boy was stood with his phone in his hand, staring at his sister. Kaitlin felt his eyes on her, lifting her head to look at the boy.

"What?"

"Deaton said he thinks that dad and Jennifer are gonna go after argent next" his quiet voice spoke, trying not to set the girl off, knowing damn well that she was still pissed off with him.

"Yeah, I know. Considering his name was written in red at the hospital, I think that's pretty clear" there it was, irritation, heavily laced in her voice.

Kodin clenched his jaw, slowly nodding his head "you know what that means then..." Kaitlin kept her gaze down at his words, hands locked together, against her mouth as she stared.

"It means there's still time, Katie. There's time to find her, to find all of them" Kodin spoke carefully.

Kaitlin shook her head, her mind ran faster than light, Kodin began to pace, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, he'd stop for a second but start pacing again not a moment later.

Kaitlin tried to focus her mind as her brother mumbled, his voice interrupting her thoughts frequently. The already repetitive thump in her head worsening "Would you quit pacing, you're giving me a headache"

"No, you have a headache from the concussion you have, or did you forget that?" He spoke quickly, irritation started slipping through his voice. Unlike to his sister, he spoke quickly when irritated, while Kaitlin spoke slowly.

"What was it you said, 'your brain literally rattled against your skull' kind of a big deal"

"Yeah so is our mom being kidnapped for a human sacrifice. Or did you forget?" her voice was venomous now, so harsh that Kodin stopped in his tracks, looking at his sister, really looking at her this time.

Kaitlin held her head in her hand, her eyes sunken and bloodshot, her brows were knitted together, a clear sign of the constant throbbing in her head. She looked terrible, like she had been through hell and back.

Kodin sighed at the sight. "I'm sorry" when his twin didn't move nor speak, he continued. "I should have called you the second I found out, I shouldn't have left you at the hospital by yourself, I'm sorry, Katie."

"I'll keep saying sorry, even if you forgive me, I made a mistake and I wish I could take it back but I can't. I understand that you're mad at me, but right now, we need to find mom-" Kodins words were cut off as a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his shoulders, the familiarity of his sisters touch foreign to him.

Kaitlin hated showing weakness, she was a fighter, she stayed strong in dire times and never showed her feelings. Even with her twin brother, so when he heard her choke back a silent cry, he hugged her back.

"I forgive you, I'm not mad, kody." After a minute Kaitlin loosens her grip, Kodin still holding onto her shoulders. Kaitlin wiped her teary eye, swiping under her nose.
"I'm just so tired"

Kodin frowned, squeezing her shoulders "I know, I am too, and that's okay, you've been through a lot, Kate. I can't imagine how the last 24 hours have looked for you."

Kodin was a ludic person, full of fun and high spirits, he liked to be a teenager, but when it came down to it, he would lay his life down for his family. That goes not just for his blood, but his found family too. Grief can do a lot to a person, it did a lot to Kodin. Loosing his older brother, his role model, it nearly killed him.

He became more protective over his sister after that, he'd always been protective of her, it was an instinct. But now, with everything that's happened, he vowed never to let another bad thing happen to Kaitlin Jones.

"I don't wanna find her body Kodin, I can't"

But Kodin wasn't god, he didn't get to choose who lived or who died. Kaitlins life and her future was up to fate and destiny.

and it had already been sealed.

JAZMINE SPEAKS
A bit of a short chapter but I liked the way I ended this one and thought it wouldn't fit if I was to continue on...:( sorry.
Anyway! I'm so glad you all are liking the book, we're growing fast and I can't thank you enough!
I will say however, while I'm glad you like the book and I know the wait can be long, please don't send me messages aggressively asking me to update, it's rude and hurtful. I get writers block a lot, but I'm trying my hardest, school and my personal life, not to mention the other books I'm currently writing have me super stressed and when you yell at me to update it makes it worse.
Other than that thank you to those who have sent me kind messages of support and advice and to those who have voted so far and even to all the ghost readers! I appreciate you all

Don't forget to

Comment
Vote
Share
Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.2K 51
"𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃' 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾�...
15.8K 663 28
❝TIME TO CONFRONT YOUR PAST AND YOUR FEARS.❞ In which Maddie has to learn to make a choice. Pack or Family. Or can she have both? {book three} {teen...
24.8K 713 33
"I can't keep lying to them, Stiles. They're my family." "If you tell them the truth, you're putting them in danger." *** season 2 *** full descripti...
8.5K 134 28
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙' 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕤�...