Be Mine? || Harry Styles

By faithhood11

All Grace wanted to do was have a great senior year with her friends, Sammy and Liam. All Harry wanted to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 42

4K 105 17
By faithhood11

Chapter 42

Grace's POV

"Is this your girlfriend? Grace, is it?"

Logan was in his office doing paperwork when Harry and I came down. He had dark brown hair and I remembered Harry telling me that he was only twenty-five. He looked so young to be the manager of this café but then again, Harry is nineteen. I couldn't even believe that he would be running this place. I was positive that he could do it. Of course he could. This was Harry we were talking about.

"Yes. This is my girl, Grace. Grace, this is Logan."

I hadn't met Logan last time because I had been on tour with Liam at NYU and when I finally did come to see the apartment, he had to leave to be somewhere. Harry had told me a lot about him but it was nice to finally meet him. He stood up from his desk, approaching me, and wrapping me in a hug. I could see Harry stiffening in the corner of my eye. Logan looked over at Harry and then released me. He patted Harry on the back.

"Relax pretty boy." Logan joked and Harry surprisingly smiled a little.

"Sorry...I'm just protective I guess." Harry said, wrapping an arm around me.

I let him just hold me close because I knew it gave him peace of mind to have me in his arms. I was completely okay with that. I loved having his arms around me. I still was thinking about what Harry had said about children earlier but I tried to not let it bother me. We were only eighteen and nineteen for crying out loud.

"So Grace, what are you going to be doing in New York?"

"I'm going to NYU. I'm majoring in English and Journalism."

"Wow. My wife is a journalist for the paper back home in Colorado. She loves it. She really loves being able to work from home."

I smiled, knowing I would love that too.

"I also have a little girl, Stella." Logan said excitedly, pulling out a picture to show me them.

I thought it was cute how he liked to show off his family. It was sweet. Harry smiled at me as I looked at the picture.

"She is so adorable and your wife is gorgeous." I said, handing the picture back to Logan.

"Thank you Grace."

Logan tucked the picture back into his wallet and motioned for us to sit down in the chairs in his office. I couldn't believe that starting in August; this office would be Harry's. I knew that he was so excited. Starting Monday, he would be working every day with Ashton and Logan, beginning his training. I wasn't sure what I would do every day while he was at work but I would have to find something. I planned to go ahead and purchase all of my textbooks for my courses and get a head start working on them this summer. I wanted to ensure that I was successful at NYU because it meant so much to me. I couldn't wait until Liam got here. I was so pleased that we would have classes together.

"Ashton and Gem said you might come to dinner tomorrow night." Harry said.

"Yeah. Ashton called me about an hour ago." Logan said.

"Great. We'll see you then. We're still trying to get situated in the apartment. It was a long flight and we're pretty tired." Harry explained.

"I'm sure. You guys go get some rest. I'll see you both tomorrow night and then on Monday when we start. You'll love it here." Logan said, smiling.

"I'm sure we will. See you later." Harry said, shaking hands with Logan and then giving him a halfway manly kind of hug.

"It was so nice to meet you Grace. Harry and I are both lucky men to have such pretty girls like we do."

My cheeks heated and my heart warmed at the compliment as he kissed me on the cheek. Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

"Aw. Thank you." I blushed.

Harry pulled me out of the office and past the freezers before he pulled me up the stairs.

"Every fucking guy notices your good looks."

"Oh Harry, he's married. Chill out."

Harry glared at me.

"Did you just tell me to chill out?"

I smiled.

"Yes I did Harry."

Harry started attacking my sides with his fingers, tickling me. I squealed, falling to the top step. He kept tickling me and I laughed harder than I ever remembered laughing before. His eyes lit up as he sat beside me. He pulled me into his arms and held me in the middle of our stairwell.

"You know I would do anything you wanted. I don't care what it is. Anything to make you happy baby." Harry said.

Having kids one day? I really couldn't help but wonder if he really did mean anything or if he was just saying it.

................

As we walked into the ritzy restaurant the following night, Gem and Ashton stood up hugging both Harry and I.

"He's so happy here with you." Gem whispered in my ear as we hugged.

"I love him so much Gem."

"I know you do babe. He loves you too." She whispered, smiling.

Logan walked in and we greeted him before we all sat down at our table. I ordered a water to drink and Harry did too, despite the fact that he could've easily gotten an alcoholic drink. None of the restaurants in this part of the city checked for an ID anyway. Gem and Ashton both ordered some wine and I declined when they offered me some. Harry intertwined our fingers under the table and I smiled at him.

"You sure you don't want a drink Harry?" Ashton asked.

"Oh...yeah. I don't really drink." Harry said.

Gem looked at Harry over the rim of her glass and Harry squeezed my hand. I was pretty sure that Gem had probably mentioned Harry's past to Ashton. I was so proud of the person he was.

"You don't ever drink?" Gem asked.

"No...not anymore." Harry said glancing at me.

He didn't seem uncomfortable at all. It's like talking about it just didn't bother him at all.

"Nah. I don't drink ever."

"What about cigarettes?" Gem asked, smiling.

"Nah...well yeah but not very often. I'm still kind of trying to quit." Harry said, smiling and looking over at me.

I was surprised that Harry was so comfortable talking about this but if I knew one thing, it was that Harry was unpredictable. He was always full of surprises. Sometimes I felt like he was a puzzle piece I couldn't solve. He tells me that he wants whatever I want but he doesn't want kids. Ever? I hate thinking about this so early but shouldn't I? If what Harry and I have is forever, shouldn't I be asking these types of questions? How could I not at least think about it? Even though I am young, it's still not a lifetime away.

"You okay?" Harry whispered, his lips grazing across the knuckles on my left hand and causing a chill to shoot up my spine.

I nodded, pressing my lips together and trying to smile.

"Yeah...I'm good."

His eyebrows furrowed and I knew that he could tell something was up with me. I attempted a smile again and rubbed my hand across his thigh.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I l..."

"Grace tell us about what you're interested in doing after NYU." Ashton said, cutting me off.

I glanced over at Harry and he had a scowl on his face. He rolled his eyes and looked away as I smiled at Ashton. I can't just ignore him Harry. God.

"Well my major is English and Journalism. Everyone tells me that I should teach but I would really like to do something in publishing or maybe write for a newspaper. I'm not exactly sure what I'll do with my major."

"I know a lot of people in publishing and at the journal. Maybe you would be interested in an internship at the newspaper?"

My mouth uncontrollably dropped open and Gem squealed with delight.

"Oh my gosh Ashton, that would be perfect. Grace is going to need something to do all summer since Harry will be at the café all the time." Gem shrieked.

"I'll talk to them if you're interested Grace. I would be so happy to do that for you."

"Really?" I gasped.

An internship for the summer? Really? Wow, that would look good on my resume.

"Of course. I'll call them tomorrow. I know the chairmen publisher and the vice chairmen and CEO there well."

"What newspaper?" I asked.

"Oh...The New York Times Company."

My mouth dropped open and couldn't even speak. Ashton smiled but I was completely rendered speechless. The New York Times? Oh my gosh. I can't even believe that Ashton knows important people at The New York Times.

"Of course Ashton! That would be amazing."

"I'm sure it would be about three or four times a week so not too much but I'm sure it would be a great experience for you and they're right in Manhattan. A little ways from the West Side where you're located but not too far."

I couldn't get the smile off of my face. I couldn't even believe this was happening. Gem was smiling but when I looked over at Harry, I immediately regretted it. His eyes were dark and I could tell that he was pissed. I'd never seen him so angered. His eyes were blazing and his hands were balled into fists by his sides. Why is he mad? I don't even understand. I intertwined our fingers under the table but he pulled away.

"I'll talk to them on Monday then." Ashton said and I attempted a smile.

We finished the rest of our meal and Harry barely spoke at all. Logan talked about his wife and little girl, Stella and Gem and Ashton talked about their wedding that would take place in the spring. I knew they were excited. They were at a point in their lives that I looked forward to.

After Logan left, we discussed the apartment with Ashton. Harry and I would be paying our cable and utilities which were nothing compared to the money that Harry would be making at Fromage. Harry wanted to pay some rent but Ashton declined over and over again. We signed a lease anyway pretty much stating that the apartment was ours for two years. After everything was settled, Harry and I got a cab to go back to our apartment. Harry climbed in first, curtly telling the driver our address. He scooted all the way over and looked out the window without even acknowledging me.

"Harry?"

"What?" he muttered.

"Talk to me."

"I don't want to talk to you." He hissed.

I didn't push him. I just leaned my head up against the window until we arrived at our apartment.

................

"Why are you upset Harry?"

Harry stripped out of his clothes and I tried to concentrate but it was almost impossible with Harry standing before me in only boxers. He slipped on his pajama pants and I stepped closer, itching to touch his chest. I refrained, knowing how upset he was. I just wanted to see his smile.

"You know why I'm mad."

"No. Harry, I don't."

"That is bullshit! All that shit about a fucking internship. What happened to you waiting on me here when I get home? What happened to us spending the summer together? Huh? I am already freaking out about you going to NYU every day and now you want to go off and leave me for the summer too."

"Harry I..."

"No. I'm not done. You were acting weird all night and you keep saying that you were fine. I want to know what was wrong with you in the restaurant. Something was bothering you and you're not being honest with me!"

"Harry I don't want to talk about this."

"Well I do! I'm thinking the worst. I can't lose you Grace."

"Lose me? Harry, what has gotten into you? You're not going to lose me."

"I will if I can't give you what you want."

There it was. He said it and it felt like a ton of bricks were stacked on my chest, preventing me from breathing.

"I...can't give you what you want. I will never be a father...I don't want the same things as you Grace. I just want you. You are all I'm ever going to want."

Tears welled in my eyes at hearing the truth and Harry sucked in a breath.

"Please don't cry Grace. Fuck...I didn't mean that. I'm just mad about this whole thing with Ashton getting you and internship. I want you to have what you want but I just...don't like the idea of you going out alone in this new city."

"Why Harry?"

"You know why. You'll see that it's all better than me. You could do so much better than me and I'm afraid that you will realize it and I just love you so much. I can't even think about not having you."

"You have me. Always. You don't have to worry about that baby. Harry, you are the one that's extraordinary. You deserve the world. I wish you could see how wonderful you are, how much you mean to me. Harry, I want you forever."

"You mean it?" he asked, gazing into my teary eyes.

"Yes I mean it Harry. Dammit, I love you as much as one person can love another. Please don't ever put yourself down like that. You are my entire world and nothing is going to change that. Not Liam, or New York, or some summer internship can change the way I feel about you. I promise."

Harry pinned me down on the bed, claiming my mouth.

"Oh Grace, I love you."

Part of me wondered if it would always be like this, me constantly reassuring Harry. I would do that for him. If he needed me to assure him that I wasn't going anywhere, I would.

Harry's POV

Grace having an internship killed me. It literally killed me but after I heard her one night talking on the phone with Liam and excitedly telling him all about it, I knew I couldn't stop her. I wanted to come home to her every day but I just had to deal with the reality that it wasn't going to happen. I couldn't stop her no matter how bad I wanted to. Of course she got the internship. Ashton commented that she blew them away in the interview. I wasn't surprised. She was so capable of doing anything she wanted in this world. I was getting accustomed to being here but on the third day that I came home to an empty apartment, I freaked. I started calling Grace like crazy and leaving tons of voicemails when she didn't answer. I couldn't stand it. Once I got started, I couldn't quit. She was out there in New York City without me. I couldn't protect her from here. About that time, she stepped through the door. She looked like an angel. She was wearing a black sweater, black pants, and heels. A brown leather messenger bag was hanging across her body. She looked worn out. She smiled, kicking her heels off by the door. I relaxed slightly when she wrapped her arms around me.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?"

She pulled away, digging out her phone from her bag and powering it on. I watched her facial expressions as she read the text messages.

"I'm sorry. You know I turn my phone off at my internship."

"Well you could've turned it on after you go off. I'm sick of coming home to an empty apartment and not knowing where you are."

"You know where I am Harry." She said, setting her things down on our dresser.

I watched as she changed into her pajamas and crawled under the sheets. She snuggled into the comforter and rearranged her pillows as I stood in the middle of our bedroom stunned. What the fuck? I shook my head, changing and climbing into bed. I turned to Grace but her breathing was heavy and soft snores were heard. She was already sleeping. I shook my head and set our alarm for the morning. We hadn't even had sex in a week. How is that even possible for us? I turned around and tried to drift off.

...............

The next morning I turned over to snuggle into Grace but my hand hit the cold mattress. I opened my eyes but she was already gone, a lousy note taking her place. I picked it up, unfolding it.

Harry,

I decided to get an early start. My kind of boss wanted me to run through some drafts with him. I will see you tonight. Maybe we can go out. I love you.

Grace

I shook my head ripping up the paper in my hand and chucking it across the room. I picked up my phone from the nightstand, shutting off the annoying ass alarm. How fucking early did she get up? She couldn't have gotten more than four and a half hours of sleep. I dialed Grace's number just so that I could hear her voice.

"Hey it's Grace. Leave a message and I'll call you back."

I rubbed my aching forehead and climbed out of bed, grabbing a shower before work.

.................

By noon, Fromage had a line all the way down the street. What can I say? Our pastries are great and our coffee puts Starbucks to shame. With Ashton, Logan, and I things run smoothly but I'm confident that I could do it on my own. I felt like it came naturally to me. It distracted me from the problem of Grace. Things were getting ridiculous. It wouldn't be long and she would be going to school. I didn't even know if she was planning to still do the internship. She barely talked to me about it at all. She either came home at a reasonable hour just to work some more or she came home late and was asleep within minutes. The café was keeping me busy but not that busy. I felt alone. Grace was always gone. She promised me nothing would change and everything is changing. Everything.

"Harry, you're doing great at paperwork but I think that you should take a break. Go out and work the register for a while."

"Are you sure Ashton? I don't mind staying in here." I told him, motioning around the office...my office.

"Yes I'm sure. Get out there. Three customers have already asked for you. You must really be charming them."

I shook my head, smiling and threw on my apron before going through the kitchen.

"Harry!" the baker, Carlos said as he patted my back.

He started rambling on to me before something distracted him and he went to go yell at somebody. I laughed and walked through the swinging doors. Customers were everywhere. Logan was working the counter in the front of the café so I went to a register in the back. There were six registers in the café, three at the back and three at the front. I placed my hands on Anna's shoulders. She was sixteen and her dad, James also worked at Fromage. She smiled up at me as she rang up customers at lightning speeds, a smile adorning her pretty face.

"Anna, take a break. I'll take it from here."

"Um...are you sure M-Mr. Styles?"

"Anna I've told you to call me Harry." I told her as I gently pushed her away from the register.

"Take a fifteen. You look tired." I told Anna.

She'd been here since five a.m. A blush rose in her cheeks but a cute smile lit up her face. She kind of reminded me of Grace. I wasn't attracted to her but she was a cute kid. She always seemed so nervous around me and that was kind of sweet.

I finished putting on my apron as a familiar customer approached the register.

"I know you." I said, pointing at her.

I had seen her many times. She was a regular. She looked around my age, possibly older.

"All of these people and you recognize me?" the pretty blonde said, laughing.

She tried to hand me her ticket but I waved it away. I was pretty sure I knew her order by heart.

"Let me guess. Did you have the regular?"

She nodded.

"Pastrami on rye?"

She laughed and nodded, handing me over her card. I swiped it and handed her a couple of coupons.

"I found them in the back and since I know you'll be back...you can have them."

"Thanks...uh..."

She looked down at my nametag.

"Harry. Wait, your nametag says manager."

"I'm taking over Logan's position. He's moving."

"I see. So I'll see you around then Harry. You know, I do have a name. It's Emma. I'm a student at NYU and this café has gotten me through a lot. Two breakups, three years of exams, and a whole bunch of other stuff."

I smiled. I liked the fact that this place was such a part of people's lives. It was really kind of fascinating.

"Well Emma. It was a pleasure to formally meet you. See you next time."

"Tomorrow." She said, smiling.

She waved, her cheeks flushed as she started towards the door. Part of me wondered what Grace would think about that. She wasn't even around to care but I knew that if she would've been here to see the smile on my face right now, she would care. After ringing up what felt like a hundred more customers, Anna came back and I kissed her hand.

"Thank you for returning. I don't know how you do it. I like the kitchen better."

She giggled, her face as red as a tomato. I entered the kitchen and Carlos started yelling in Spanish. I shook my head and got to work, putting in orders and helping in any way that I could. That's why everyone loved Logan because instead of staying in his office doing paperwork, he works out here in the restaurant. That's what I want to be like. I went into the break room with a coffee and pulled out my phone, leaning against the wall. I perked up when I saw that I had a message from Grace. My smile fell after reading it.

Grace: I'm so sorry Harry but I have to stay pretty late tonight. We have so much work to do. Don't wait up for me.

What the fuck? Don't wait up! God, I have had enough of this.

Me: Of course I'm going to be waiting up Grace. Call me as soon as you can.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and went straight to my office where Ashton was. I closed the door behind me.

"Ashton, I need to talk to you."

He closed his laptop giving me his full attention.

"What is it Harry? You don't seem like yourself."

"It's Grace...I'm freaking out. She's driving me insane Ashton."

"What's going on? You two are like...the perfect couple."

"How can we be perfect when I don't even see her?"

I went on to explain myself to Ashton. I told him everything and it was way easier than I expected. He listened and he didn't interrupt me. He just listened and kept letting me rant on and on about my challenging girlfriend. I felt way better after the ranting. I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders but I still just wanted to talk to my angel. I wanted to be with her right now. Before I could even think about what I was doing, I dialed Liam's number.

"Um...hello? Harry, do you have the wrong number?" his annoying voice rang through the earpiece.

"No I don't have the fucking wrong number Liam. I need to talk to you."

I needed to talk to someone who knew Grace like I did. For a second, I felt like I should've called Sammy but I wasn't sure that there was much that Sam could understand.

"What is it Harry?"

"Have you talked to Grace?"

I knew this was a shitty idea to let Liam know that we were having problems but I was running out of options.

"Um...I talked to her this morning. Why?"

"You talked to her?" I said, my chest hurting.

"Yeah. She called me from her internship before she got started on her work. Is everything alright? Is she alright?"

"Yes she's fine. It's just...I don't know. Calling you was stupid. I'm going to go now."

I started to hang up but he spoke up.

"Wait Harry, what's up? I'd like to know."

"I...We...I don't know. Everything is screwed up and I don't know what to do. Has she said anything to you...about us?"

"Well no. Just that you weren't a fan of her internship."

"Anything else?"

"No Harry. Why are you freaking out?"

"Because we're not doing good. I'm sure you are so happy to hear that but I needed to talk to someone who knows her and you are the only person who can understand why she would be doing this. She's distant. She spends every second at that internship and she's gone in the morning when I wake up."

"Harry she is just happy. She's putting everything into her internship. What do you expect? She doesn't do anything half ass. You know that. This is everything she ever wanted but she loves you more. You should just be there for her, support her."

"Oh fuck Liam. I knew you were going to be like that."

"Well you still called me anyway. Obviously you know I'm right."

"God Liam, you are more frustrating than Grace but yes, I guess I do know that you're right. It's just upsetting that she is never here."

"Just talk to her when she gets home. Tell her how you feel. She loves you for some reason. She's obviously going to do anything for you."

"Thanks Liam."

"Harry you are shit at being nice but you're welcome."

"I know." I muttered and hung up, ready for the conversation to be over.

I smiled, shaking my head. I couldn't believe that I just called Liam. What the fuck happened to me? Surely I didn't just do that. I made a decision right then. I decided to put all of this shit aside and focus on my job. I wanted to impress Ashton and I couldn't do that cooped up in the break room. All of my problems would just have to wait. Grace would just have to wait.

It was close to midnight when Ashton came into the office yawning. He leaned against the doorframe after handing me a cup of coffee.

"Gem's going to kill me Haz. I gotta get out of here."

"Yeah...I'm just finishing up these orders. We go through so much shit here." I said, rubbing my aching head.

"Harry, don't stay in here all night. Seriously. I'm going to send you home tomorrow if you don't go to bed."

"Nah Ashton. I'm fine."

He looked up at me and waited until my eyes met his.

"Good luck tonight Harry. Have you talked to her?"

"No. I turned my phone off." I said, not taking my eyes off the computer.

"Okay. Just try to get some sleep Harry."

Ashton left and I continued to do my work, trying not to worry or completely freak out. I wanted to punch the wall but I knew that was a bad idea. About fifteen minutes later, I heard descending steps on the stairs. I knew it was her but I ignored it. I was completely aware that she was standing in the doorway but I kept my eyes on the figures I was working on.

"Why won't you answer your phone?" she said, her voice ringing through the office.

I looked up, my eyes narrowed.

"I'm busy." I muttered.

"Well I tried to call you like five times."

My hands clenched in fists. I've called you twenty times without an answer in the past few days.

"I'm really busy here. I'll be up in a little while." I told her, rubbing my head.

It hurt like hell. I heard Grace rummaging around in her purse before she opened my palm and placed two pain pills in my hand.

"Thanks." I murmured.

Before I knew it, she was sitting in my lap, her hands holding the sides of my face. My heart pounded in my chest at her touch. It was like electric, like a magnetic force. I wanted her. I needed her. My body always responded to hers so quickly and I knew nothing would ever change that. I was still pissed but I had a hard time directing my anger at her when she was so close to me.

"Harry, I'm sorry baby."

Shit. I can't be mad. We have to talk. As much as I wanted to take her upstairs to bury myself in her, I knew we had to talk. I was so weak after she called me baby. I couldn't breathe. I held her hands in mine and rested them on her lap.

"Grace, we need to talk."

"I know. I talked to Liam. Harry, I'm so sorry."

"That fucker. Of course he told you I called."

I sighed before continuing.

"Grace, I hate not seeing you. I need to be with you. I can't live like this."

"I know. I'm here."

I looked into her crystal blue eyes. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I held the necklace I had given her between my thumb and forefinger. A single soul. We really are the same, same soul, same heart. She's my soulmate. I can't lose this girl.

"I want you." I whispered against her lips, my hands trailing down the sides of her body. I wanted to make love to her, slow, sweet love making. That's what I wanted right now. I needed to feel her.

"Harry, I have to tell you something."

"What?" I asked, suddenly panicky.

A smile played on her lips as she grabbed something from inside her purse. She pulled out a pill bottle and I narrowed my eyes.

"What is that?"

"My prescription...you know...the pill."

"Birth control?"

"Yeah. I started taking it about a week ago. I had to take it when I got my period. I didn't tell you because we couldn't...have sex for a few days. I know I should've told you before but I just didn't want to come home early and have to withstand. I've wanted you so much Harry."

I gasped, crashing my lips to hers. I couldn't wait a minute longer. It had been so long for us. I didn't want to ever wait that long again.

"I don't care baby. I just want you. Right now. Let me make love to you."

Grace moaned against my lips and I picked her up, carrying her. I flipped off the light in my office, holding her with one arm. I couldn't get up the stairs fast enough. I needed my angel. I needed her so much.

"I love you so much Harry. I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. I love you baby."

I laid her down on the bed and hovered over top of her, our bodies sinking into the soft mattress.

"I'm going to undress you." I said, already unbuttoning her shirt.

I took my time taking off her clothes even though I really wanted to rip them from her body. I started to remove my clothes but Grace's deft fingers halted the action.

"Let me."

I held my arms up and she pulled my t-shirt over my head. I assisted her in removing my jeans and boxers. She bit her lip, looking down at me. She was driving me crazy. I needed to be inside her. Now. She obviously had other plans. Her hand wrapped around my erection and started pumping, squeezing me in her hand. Her thumb stroked me and I groaned her name.

"Stop Grace. Stop. I don't want to come yet."

I pinned her down on the bed and positioned myself before sliding into her, skin against skin. I moved deeper, stretching, filling her. I groaned, a deep rumble coming from my throat. I pulled out and slowly sank into her, trying to lose myself in her. I had never felt closer to a person in my life. I continued my achingly slow pace, the pressure building at the bottom of my spine.

"Fuck." I cursed as she moaned my name over and over again.

"Come baby...come for me." I told her and as if on cue she came around me and I plunged into her once again, stilling and letting go with my soulmate's name on my lips.

She screamed as I let go inside of her. She was panting, breathing so dang hard. For me. Just for me. I winced as I pulled out of her and practically collapsed on top of her. I had a smile on my lips, my face resting in the crook of her neck. My head shot up as I heard sniffles. Is she crying? I looked into her teary eyes and it nearly broke me in half.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I asked, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"I...that felt...I love you so much. Please don't ever push me away ever again. You're everything Harry."

I pulled her so close to my body, wrapping my limbs around her. We were both so exhausted so after I set our alarm, I pressed a kiss to my angel's forehead and drifted off, never having been so happy.

A/N

I am so dedicated to this story and i love it so much. I just hope there are some of you out there who do to. It's about to get really juicy ;)

Faith <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
160K 8.1K 28
in which a lonely girl writes letters to her runaway love in hopes of his return. Dear Harry Β© louminosity 2014-2015 --- Completed. xx
86.6K 28 16
When the world ends, there will be no warning. Whether or not you believe in God, or if you don't, it will come in with a crash of biblical proportio...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...