When Hate Turns Into Love (La...

Od Larrys_Girl

[3rd place in the Bromance Awards Holiday 2015] The Styles and the Tomlinsons. Those two families have never... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Fuck Off Harry
Chapter 2 ~ You're Getting On My Nerves
Chapter 3 ~ Stop Avoiding My Damn Question
Chapter 4 ~ Why Do You Hate Me So Much?
Chapter 5 ~ Can I Ask You Something?
Chapter 6 ~ You Can't Be Serious
Chapter 7 ~ I'm Uh... I'm Dyslexic
Chapter 8 ~ I Like Louis Okay?
Chapter 9 ~ Wanna Come With Me To The Basketball Game?
Chapter 10 ~ You Played Well Yesterday
Chapter 11 ~ I Can't Believe I'm Actually Agreeing To This
Chapter 12 ~ There's Nothing Left To Do. I've Tried Everything
Chapter 13 ~ I Think I Just Came Up With A Brilliant Idea
Chapter 14 ~ You Sure About That?
Chapter 15 ~ I Miss You
Chapter 16 ~ Let's Play Truth Or Dare Shall We?
Chapter 17 ~ Fucking Finally
Chapter 18 ~ Louis Tomlinson And Harry Styles
Chapter 19 ~ Don't Disappoint Me
Chapter 20 ~ Do You Even Like Me?
Chapter 21 ~ He Really Does Hate Me
Chapter 22 ~ Would You Just Let Me Explain?
Chapter 24 ~ Uh, Nice To See You
Chapter 25 ~ I Promise, Harry
Chapter 26 ~ Bye Love
Chapter 27 ~ I'm So Sorry
Chapter 28 ~ Well, I'm Done Thinking
Chapter 29 ~ You Want Me To Give You Something That's Mine?
Chapter 30 ~ You're Telling Me This Is My Fault?
Epilogue

Chapter 23 ~ Oh Shit

81.3K 3K 7.3K
Od Larrys_Girl

Long chapter because I have been free from school the entire week ;)

Dedication: @louisgucci because it was her birthday yesterday! So sorry I couldn't have the chapter up earlier. Happy late birthday love! x

______________________________

Chapter 23 ~ Oh Shit

[Louis' POV]

Harry opened the back seat door behind me, pushing me down on the soft cushion and hovering over my body. Somehow, he managed to shut the door behind him, and I had to bend my legs not to get them squeezed in between. His whole body was pressed against me between my spread legs. I wasn't going to lie, I liked this position quite a lot.

His lips were on mine within a second, and they moved feverishly against each other, creating a hot mess. He licked my bottom lip, his hands running down my sides while mine run along his jacket covered back. I parted my lips, letting his wet tongue slip into my mouth and swirl around my own.

It was really hot, our breaths making the windows get foggy and beads of sweat forming on my forehead considering I was in a warm jacket with a man on top of me. He was also practically squashing my body for that matter. Not that I minded, though.

"Shit," he swore as I bucked my hips up, which caused our groins to brush against each other. I knew this wasn't going to go much further because let's face it; we had only come to speaking terms a few minutes ago. However, that didn't mean I wasn't going to enjoy the moment.

He nibbled on my bottom lip teasingly, pulling the skin between his teeth gently as he trailed his tongue along it. A small moan escaped my lips, and I wrapped my arms tighter around his body, pressing him down so he was even closer to my upper body. My hands found his curly locks, tugging on them as he left open-mouthed kisses along my jawline and down to my neck.

His lips kissed my skin, sucking on it to create a red hickey that I knew would change color to a violet purple later. I tilted my head a little to give him better access to my neck, and he instantly took advantage of it, kissing me up all the way to behind my ear. "You're so beautiful," he hummed, holding my head between his hands warily.

He soon found his way back to my lips, kissing them so passionately it almost drove me over the edge. How did he even have this sort of effect on me? I thought I was immune to having these kinds of feelings for someone since I had never really experienced real love before, but I guess not. I literally loved all of this to bits.

We continued kissing for a while, experiencing our bodies a little further than we had done before and just enjoying the fact that things had turned out the way they did. Eventually, though, we pulled away and got out of the back seat, only to notice that it was still raining outside and that our backpacks were lying all soaked on the ground.

I picked mine up slowly, looking over to see Harry doing the same with his. We exchanged a look before bursting out into laughter. It was nice because it was the first time we had actually laughed together, and I definitely wanted to experience it again in the near future.

Before I could even move an inch, he pressed his body to mine so my back was against the car and his hands were on either side of my head. He leaned in so close our noses were brushing against each other and whispered with a smile playing on his lips; "I know you're already soaked, but let me give you a ride home, yeah?"

I nodded, returning the smile without saying anything. He backed away then, but not before giving me a kiss on the forehead, which caused my cheeks to turn a light pink. Slinging my backpack over my shoulder, I made my way to the other side of the car and got into the passenger seat, waiting for Harry to do the same.

The heat that had occurred when we kissed earlier was now gone and the cold from the outside had replaced it instead. I shuddered slightly, impatiently waiting for him to close the door behind him and turn on the engine. "You cold?" He asked, turning to see my shivering form.

"Y-yeah. Could you please turn the heat o-on?"

He smiled teasingly but did as told, not even giving me a second look. "Wimp," he muttered under his breath, coughing afterward to make it less audible, but I had caught it.

Snorting, I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not a wimp. It's freezing and I'm drenched in water, so just let me be cold, alright?" I said grumpily, pouting my lips.

He raised his eyebrows. "You want to be cold?"

I had the urge to reach over and slap him, but I didn't. "Of course I don't. I just... ugh, just get out of here and drive me home... and stay silent, I don't want to hear a word from you," I warned, pointing a finger at him.

Chuckling, he backed out of the lot and started driving to my house. We talked a little during the ride anyway, even though it felt weird to speak with him so... normally. We had never really done it before since I was always so snappy around him, or we were just on bad terms. It was different now, a good different, but also a very foreign and horrifying one. I didn't really know how to handle the situation. I mean, how do you act around someone you had thought you hated your entire life only for it to turn out to be the opposite? It wasn't easy, I could tell you.

When he eventually pulled over outside my house, we had been silent for a while. It wasn't very awkward, just a little bit. However, when he spoke up, it felt as though the silence hadn't even been there in the first place. "See you tomorrow, yeah?" He smiled, turning to me.

"Yeah," I confirmed, breathless by the beautiful smile that had made his dimples appear. How on earth had I even been able to deny this gorgeous creation? I surely hadn't really checked him out before because if so, I would never have been able to do it, that was for sure.

He leaned over to press his lips against mine, but before he could do so, I could see a familiar car approaching us from the corner of my eye. Panicking, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down so he couldn't be seen. "What the hell are you doing, Louis?" He asked confusedly, trying to straighten up, but I kept him in place.

"Shut up, my mum's coming," I hissed, ducking myself even though I knew she'd already caught sight of me.

"Oh, shit."

I let go of his head now that I knew he wouldn't move and quickly unbuckled my seatbelt. "Bye," I said hastily, picking up my still wet backpack from the floor and opening the car door.

"Bye, love," he replied, giving me a wink from the slouched over position he was in, and I could feel my breath hitch. Love?

I shut the door behind me, watching as he straightened up and drove off to his house without looking back. Shaking my head, I could feel a small smile form on my lips. God, that boy could really make me feel something.

"Lou, honey! Who was that?" My mum got out of her car and walked over to me with a bag of groceries in her hand along with her purse. Her eyebrows were pulled into a frown, but a smile was slowly making its way to her face.

Scratching the back of my neck, I thought about what to say. I knew she recognized Liam's and Martin's car, so I would have to come up with someone else. Before I had time to do so, though, she put a hand over her mouth, letting out a gasp. "Was that a boy? You never told me you had a boyfriend!"

I put a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. What was I going to say? I didn't even know what Harry and I were, but I guess you could definitely classify us as something more than just friends. However, were we really together? I had no idea. "Um... mum, the reason I haven't told you about him before is because we only got together today. To be honest, I don't even know if we are an official couple yet."

Her mouth formed an 'o'. "I see. I wanna know everything about this guy, though. What's his name? How old is he? How long have you known him? Do I know who he is?" She rambled, and I sighed, shaking my head.

"Let's head inside first, yeah? I don't want to get sick due to this never-ending rain."

She nodded in agreement, following me to the front door and unlocking it. We stepped into the house we had lived in ever since we ran away from dad before dumping our bags on the floor in the entryway. The house was nothing fancy since the only income we had was from mum's job as a nurse. I loved it, though, because it brought a cozy feeling, and I would much rather live here than in a big, fancy house with white walls and barely any furniture due to the large area. Those types of homes weren't really my thing.

"Come help me put away the groceries, please?" Mum asked, and I nodded. There was no reason for me to say no anyway.

"Thank you, darling."

We walked into the kitchen, her carrying the plastic bag with groceries while I followed behind her quietly. At first, I thought she had forgotten about the 'boyfriend' matter, but it turned out I couldn't let out a sigh of relief just yet because before I knew it, she turned to me with an expectant look on her face. "Now, give me the details."

I bit my lip, avoiding her gaze. "Uh, there's not much to say, really. He's the same age as me and goes to my school. I don't know whether you know him or not," I explained, scratching the back of my neck.

"What's his name?" She asked curiously.

Fuck. What would I say? I obviously couldn't tell her the truth because all hell would break loose then, but what could I say? I knew that if I lied, it would only get back at me one day, and what would I do then? Jesus. Why did she have to feel the way she did about Harry's family? That only made this so much more difficult than it should be. "Why do you have to know his name?" I laughed nervously. "It's not that important, is it?"

She raised her eyebrows. "I'm pretty sure it is, Louis. What are you hiding? And why won't you just tell me?"

Looking around in desperation, I remembered that I had my phone in my back pocket and hurried to fish it up, pretending that someone was calling me. "Sorry, mum, gotta take this," I said hastily, leaving the room as fast as humanly possible. It would be weird if she didn't know the whole thing was just an act to get out of there.

"Hold on, mister. I wasn't done talking to you!" She called after me, but I had already closed and locked my bedroom door behind me.

Jesus Christ, dating Harry (or whatever I was doing) was even more difficult than I had first thought it would be.

-----

The next day, I woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes. I hadn't spoken to my mother for the rest of the evening yesterday. I hadn't even left my room in fear of bumping into her. She had tried calling me down for dinner a few hours later, but I had pretended I was already asleep by not replying to her, but I could tell she didn't buy it. She wasn't dumb. In fact, she was pretty smart, so I was aware that she knew exactly what was going on. Still, I refused to leave my bedroom last night.

Today was a new day, though, and I knew I would have to go down and face mum who without a doubt would start interrogating me about Harry again. Deciding to drag out on it a little, I went into the bathroom that was next door and jumped into the shower after having stripped off my boxers.

Flashbacks from what happened in the parking lot at school yesterday came back as I let the hot water stream down my body. Harry and I had actually kissed, for real this time. I knew I should feel somewhat weirded out about it, but I didn't. If anything, the thought made me smile and even my stomach flutter with butterflies.

All hate I had felt towards Harry was now far gone, and I found myself wondering when it had all changed. Well, the real question was; when had I realized I loved him instead of hated him? And that question wasn't really hard to answer because it was only two days ago, when Harry had left me in the park after I had almost kissed him again.

Two days ago? It felt like weeks. However, since I had never really hated him to begin with - apart from the fact he was a little clingy since he had been following me around ever since kindergarten - it maybe wasn't so weird that I now felt the way I did for him, after all. During the time I thought I hated him, I had instead been falling for him, and the shivers I started getting a few years ago whenever he touched me was an excellent proof of that.

Still, the thought of me and Harry being anything but enemies felt weird to me, especially the thought of us almost dating, but I hoped time would change that eventually, and I was positive it would.

Five minutes later, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I hadn't brought any clothes with me, so I walked back to my room to get dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans along with a black tank top I remembered Harry had once complimented.

Not wanting to spend too much time doing my hair, I only brushed my fringe to the side and ruffled my brown locks a little. Before I exited my room for the second time that day, I grabbed my glasses and put them on, adjusting them until they sat perfectly on my nose. After that, I finally went down to join mum in the kitchen a little hesitantly.

"Morning, honey. Now that you're finally out of your room, I'd like you to explain to me wh--" She was interrupted by a car horn coming from our driveway, which made me raise my eyebrows and wonder who was waiting for her since I knew no one was here for me.

She furrowed her eyebrows as I sat down at the kitchen table, placing a pancake on my plate before spreading some syrup on top of it. Meanwhile, mum looked out of the window, which I found a bit odd. Didn't she already know who was waiting for her?

I brought a piece of the pancake to my mouth and started chewing on it as she all of a sudden let out a gasp. "It's your boyfriend!"

Choking on my food, I turned to her with widened eyes. "What are you talking about?" I got up and went over to where she was standing, looking out the window. There indeed, Harry's bloody car was parked, and thank God, his face couldn't be seen. Otherwise, he would've been in deep shit right now... or more specifically, we would.

Without saying anything else, I strolled back to the kitchen table and ate the last bit of my pancake. I then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, saying 'see you later, mum' before walking over to the entryway to put on my shoes and shrug on my jacket.

She didn't have time to reply until I was out of the house, heading over to Harry's car as fast as possible. Once I got there, I opened the passenger door and hopped in, glaring at the boy who was bent over so he couldn't be seen by anyone. "What the hell were you thinking? My mum could've seen you for goodness sake!" I hissed, running my hands over my face in frustration.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him shrug but he had an obvious smile on his face. "Just wanted to surprise you, is all. Plus, I knew you didn't have a car and it's still raining, so I thought; Why not go pick Louis up and hope that his mum won't catch sight of me?"

I removed my hands, glancing at him with a quirked eyebrow. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah... and of course I wanted to see you too," he smirked flirtatiously, making me sigh. Why was he so irresistible?

"I guess I'm thankful for that, but you should've told me or something so I would have been more prepared," I muttered, looking out my window to see trees and houses flying by.

"Well, then it wouldn't have been a surprise."

I snorted. "At least you wouldn't have risked getting caught by my mother," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Can't we just forget about it? I mean, I didn't get caught and we are riding to school together for the second time in our lives." He raised his eyebrows, looking at me expectantly.

He was right. Why argue about something that never even happen? Though, he still did need to learn his lesson because if he did this again, he probably wouldn't be so lucky. "Fine, but next time, just call me or something, yeah?"

He nodded. "Sure. I think we need to talk about what happened yesterday, though. Well, not now since we don't have much time, but are you free after school? Maybe we could go to the park again?" He asked hopefully, and I bit my bottom lip.

The park? Where he had left me after I had almost kissed him only two days ago? I didn't exactly have the greatest memories of that place right now, but I guess we didn't have somewhere else to go since we couldn't go to either of our houses. "I suppose I am now that I don't have basketball practice anymore," I muttered.

Even though I had kind of quit, I still missed it. It was just... I wanted to be able to hang out with whomever I wanted. They didn't have the right to decide that for me.

He furrowed his eyebrows, glancing at me. "About that, why did you quit? I thought you liked basketball?"

I met his eyes. "I did and still do, but they are all jerks. Don't misunderstand me, they aren't mean or anything. They are just the reason I'm not friends with Liam any longer."

"Huh? How so?" He asked confusedly, trailing his eyes back to the road.

I shrugged, pulling my knees up to my chest, hoping he wouldn't have anything against it since my shoes were slightly wet from the rain and probably left footprints on the seat. "They told me I was just allowed to be friends with them and no one else."

Harry scoffed. "Really? That's so stupid. How on earth could that even be a rule or whatever they call it? Aren't you allowed to be friends with whoever you want in this world?" He shook his head, clearly surprised by the words that came out of my mouth.

"I know. That's why I haven't been at practice in a while. I just want to have Liam back, you know? I just don't know how. He doesn't find it as easy as you to forgive. Not that you do, but it's different," I explained, picking at a hole in my jeans.

"How is it different?" He asked curiously as if he had no idea what the answer could possibly be.

"You love me, duh."

A fond smile formed on his lips as he nodded. "True, true, but I'm sure Liam does as well, doesn't he?"

I shrugged. He at least did, but I wasn't so sure about that anymore. He hadn't even looked at me properly since that day a few weeks ago when I had abandoned him in the classroom and sat down beside Martin instead. I was such a horrible friend. How could I even have fulfilled their lame orders in the first place?

Before I knew it, we arrived at school, and I hopped out of the car along with Harry. We started walking towards the entrance with a small space between us. Actually, we walked so close that our hands were brushing against each other, but neither of us had the courage to grab the other's. I didn't know if he wanted to come out yet since he wasn't openly bisexual. Plus, I wasn't really sure of where we were standing at the moment, so I didn't want to rush things.

Once we stepped into the hallway, I could see a blonde girl walking towards us, a wide smile on her face. I tensed immediately, feeling my heart drop to my stomach.

"Morning, boyfriend."

_____________________________

Yeah, so you probably already know who it is, right? Figured.

However, what do you think is going to happen next? :)

This story was ranked a few days ago! I can't believe it! it's #913 in Fanfiction! This has never happened to me before, thank you so much, guys xx

Pauline .xx (The writer)

Sooooo, Pauline and I need a ship name. Leave a comment with your ship name and I will reveal the winner next chapter.

In other news, Happy Larentine's Day, I hope you all had a lovely one.

How do you all feel about the Louis situation right now?

Lacy.xx (The editor)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

453K 14.5K 29
Louis and Harry were changing, everyone could see it, you had to be blind not to. The fans, modest and the boys, they all knew that Harry and Louis w...
171K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
703K 18.5K 23
Harry Styles is being destroyed. Everyday, Zayn bullies him worse than the day before. It's not easy making it through school. But when a new student...
38.2K 1.7K 57
Harry Styles has been the protege of his parents since he was fourteen years old. With missing so much of his childhood, he doesn't exactly know how...