Baby Daddy c.t.h.

Від brokenscenexx

Shaylee Ava Hemmings, twin sister of the one and only Luke Robert Hemmings. After some drunken sex with Calum... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Fanfic!!!
Chapter 7
Help
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Baaands
Chapter 16
Twitter
Chapter 17
Sequel Stuff
Untitled Part 24
Chapter 18 pt. 1
Chapter 18 pt.2
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 (For real lol)
Chapter 20
Would You?
It's Out!!
Chapter 21
Help??
Chapter 22
I'm Sorry...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel Shenanigans
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Pray For Paris
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Important, please read
Chapter 32
Update Soon
Chapter 33
Thank You
ALL GROWN UP, NOW OUT
Fanfiction Awards
100K?!?!?!

Chapter 10

4.4K 96 30
Від brokenscenexx

Okay, so I just wanted to thank you guys for 1K reads like, ilygsm!!!!!!!! In this chapter there will me a enormous time skip of about a month ish. So Shaylee will now currently be around 5 months pregnant and only has another 4 weeks until she has to leave the boys. She's leaving at 24 weeks.

Btw, so remember how I said they got a house back in Australia?

Yeah?

Okay, well the bedrooms are basically what I picture their bedrooms will look like.

________________________________________________________

~~5 Weeks Later or 1 month and a week~~

"Cal, I feel like I'm gonna be sick." I mumble as we step off the plane into the Paris airport. We were currently resuming the tour after a month off and we're all extremely excited about it. We stayed at the new house and it's amazing. It's so big and we decorated most of the rooms, which was tons fun.

Unfortunately we couldn't do anything with twins' nursery because we don't know what their genders are yet. But, tomorrow Calum and I have that appointment and I totally stoked. The three other boys and Kimberley wanted to come so I figured, why not?

My head created the illusion that the room was spinning. I have noticed that jetlag does this to me, every time with travel long distance. "Cal, I really don't feel good this time." I whined.

I feel his arm go around my waist, keeping me from possibly falling onto the round. "You'll be okay Shay. Let's go sit down somewhere." He tells me. It had to be about midnight and there was only 5 girls here and the airport was quiet.

Calum guides me to a bench and helps me sit down. "You know," Calum starts, "you're showing, like a lot." He smiles, placing his hand on my stomach and starts rubbing small circles with his thumb.

"Yeah, I am. That means our little babies are growing, and that's a good thing. But, that also means, I'm going to be needing bigger clothes." I laugh.

"Are you as nervous as I am to find out the genders?" He asks me.

"Well, that depends," I chuckle, "how nervous are you?"

"Very." He sighs

"Then no. I'm not. I could honestly care less. As long as they're healthy, then I'm happy." I tell him. "Although, I'm kind of hoping to have one girl and one boy."

"That's true, I shouldn't be nervous." He whispers, his cheeks becoming a light shade of red. I turn to look for the other boys, and the first person I notice is my brother seeing he's basically a giraffe stuck inside a human body.

"Shaylee, you okay?" My brother asks as he walks towards me, the rest of the gang close behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say, holding my head, "the jetlag is really killing me this time."

"Well, I think the jetlag is killing all of us so, why don't we head to the hotel. Besides, you guys have that doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon." Kimberley cheers. She really handles the jetlag well. I don't have a clue how she does it.  I guess it's just another one of those mysteries that will never be solved.

~~At The Hotel~~

 "Calum Thomas Hood, hurry up in the bathroom and come snuggle with me!" I whine.

"Alright, I'll be right there." He chuckles. Don't ask, he finds it amusing when I whine or complain. A few minutes later he comes out of the bathroom and climbs into bed. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You know," I start, "you and the boys still haven't given me any girl names."

"We're working on it Shay, trust me we'll have two names by tomorrow. I promise." He tries to say without laughing.

I turn my head around and look at him, "You're such a liar." I say, playfully slapping his arm.

"I'm not lying!" He shoots back in defense.

"You were laughing through out that whole sentence. We've been dating for like, 3 months. I know when you're lying and when you're telling the truth; when you lie you laugh." I smirk.

"You big meanie head." He says, unwrapping his arms from my waist and turning his back to me.

"I'm serious, Cal. Please pick out girl names soon." I say.

 "Okay, I'm sorry. On our way to the appointment me and the boys will pick out names. And this time I'm serious." He says, turning back to me and putting his arms around my waist again.

"Thank you baby."

"Your welcome love. Good Night, I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"Good night, I love you too." I smile, as he kisses my forehead.

~~The Next Day~~

"Shay!" Someone yells.

"Shaylee!" I hear another voice yell.

"Shaylee Ava Hemmings! Wake up!!" I hear a third voice scream. I groan and roll over on to my side.

"Go away, let me sleep for like 5 more minutes." I mumble into my pillow.

"No, not unless you want to be late for the doctor's appointment." I hear Calum say.

Oh my gosh. The appointment. I totally forgot. I throw the covers off my body and get clothes tossed at me.

"The boys are going to get the car ready. I'm gonna stay up here with you while you get dressed." Kimberley tells me as the boys rush downstairs to start the car.

I look at the clothes that had been chucked at me. I had been given a pair of leggings, a shirt with Eiffel Tower on it, underware, and a bra. I go into the bathroom and begin to peel off my clothes. I clip my bra on and pull my shirt over my head. After that I take off my pajama pants and my old underwear, replacing them with clean ones.

I walk out of the bathroom and go to my bag to grab a pair of socks. I slip those on and find my shoes, quickly lacing them up. I pop a piece of gum in my mouth, seeing I didn't get to brush my teeth, then grab my phone off the night stand.

"Ready?" Kimberley smiles.

"Ready." I smile back.

~~At the Doctor's~~

"The boys came up with some names." Kimberley says, breaking the awkward silence.\

"Oh yeah." I reply.

She nods her head, "Yep, they're really cute. I think you'll really like them." I sigh nervously.

"To be honest, I'm a little nervous to hear them." I laugh, "I feel like they might've given my child the middle name Pizza or something stupid." Kimberley looks at me weird and laughs.

"Trust me they didn't give your child the middle name Pizza. You're seriously gonna like them." She smiles.

"Shaylee Hemmings." A nurse says. We all get up at once and the nurse guides us to a room. The room was similar to every other one I'd been to in the past. I laid down on the bed and the nurse left the room.d

Kimberley whispers something to Calum, "Yeah Shaylee. I let the boys name out kid Pizza." Calum laughs.

"Listen, I love you guys and stuff but, seriously you guys are type of people to do something like that." I laugh.

A few minutes later the doctor walks in.

"Hello, I heard you're on tour! How are you all liking Paris?" She smiles. I hold back the laughter that begged to leave my mouth. Her accent, her mood, and her smile was just hilarious.

"We're enjoying it very much, thank you." I smile.

"Alright, which one of you lovely gentlemen is the father?" She asks.

Calum raises his hand slightly and walks up to next to the bed. He takes my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Alright, well if you don't just pull up your shirt and we'll get started." The doctors tells me. I do as she asked and roll up my shirt. She takes a tube of clear gel, squirting it on my stomach. After that she takes the little tool and begins rolling it all over my stomach.

"Okay, would you guys like to know the genders?" The doctor asks us. I look up at Calum and sigh. He bites his lip and nods his head.

"Yeah," I smile, "we'd like to know the genders." As I finish my sentence, Luke pulls out his phone and starts recording. The others see and decide to do the same.

The doctor continues to do rub the little tool thing around my stomach, "Congratulations," she smiles, "baby A is boy and baby B is a" she stops for a second, "a girl."

"Oh my god, Shay." Calum says, leaning down and giving me a kiss on the lips. He looks at me and smiles, with tears going down his face. "I love you so much Shaylee." He smiles.

"I love you you babe, I love you too." I smile.

"Aww, you two are just too cute." The doctor smiles, "Okay, so you're due date is probably going to be around March 16th."

"Okay. Thank you for your help today." I smile.

"Oh no problem." She smiles and grabs a towel to wipe the gel off. She wipes the gel off and allows me to get off the bed.

The doctor leaves the room and I'm immediately in Calum's grip.

"Don't hug me too hard Cal. You're gonna squish your son and daughter." I laugh.

His face turns a light shade of pink and he loosens his grip on me. "You wanna know the names me and the boys picked?"

"Sure, then I'll tell you the boy names I have." I smiled. We start walking out of the room and Calum's fingers are immediately intertwined with mine once again.

"Alright, Harmony Nicole Hood." He says.

"Oh my gosh, Cal. That's so cute!!" I squeal as we get into the back seat of the car. "What's the other one?"

"Layla Rose Hood." He smiles.

"I like that one too! Oh god, that's gonna be a hard decision." I laugh.

"Yeah. Now tell me yours." He says.

"Okay, the first I have is Carter Jay Hood."

"Okay, I like that. It's cute."

"My other one is Lucas Jay Hood. I really want his middle name to be Jay, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all Shay." He smiles. I smile back at him and lean my head on his shoulder. He then takes his arm and swings it around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. He places a kiss on my forehead and whispers, "I love you."

_________________________________

Okay so here's chapter 10. I'm still trying to decide whether or not I want to do a time skip, lol.

Do me a fav and vote on the baby names in the comments??

Does anyone watch The Walking Dead???

I'm legit crying because of what happened.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

310K 8.8K 28
Skyla was drunk one night, the night that changed her life. The night where a drunk Ashton Irwin pulled her upstairs. The night where she drank more...
95.6K 2.1K 39
Calum Hood has fallen for his bandmate Ashton Irwin's ex-girlfriend. Ashton cheated on her, and she found out about it. He didn't fight for her, he j...
1.7M 65.1K 36
Michael is looking for a new start and a way to manage his anger issues when he moves back to Sydney, leaving his mum behind, and moves in with his f...
171K 4.6K 26
Wren Hemmings. Everyone says she is the younger sister of Luke Hemmings, but she fails to believe in the rumours. But what if two of her brother's cl...