Chapter 17

"Imagine, this time next year we'll have 2 little babies crawling around the house." Calum sighs as he rubs my swelling stomach.

"Yeah but, they'll be cute babies." I mumble.

"Obviously, I mean just look at me. Our son's gonna be a heart breaker." He says, grinning. I roll my eyes and kiss his forehead. I look over at the clock to see it's one minute to midnight.

"Good night Calum." I smile.

"No, I wanna talk." He whines.

"Santa isn't gonna give you a present if you don't go to sleep Cal." I giggle.

"Ugh, fine. Good night Shay. I love you." He says, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Love you too Calum." I whisper, and let sleep take over my body.

*Christmas Morning*

"Shaylee, wake up." I hear someone whisper in my ear. I groan and make an attempt to get into a comfy position.

"Shaaaay. It's Christmas morning, you need to wake up right now. " I hear another voice whisper.

"Ugh, fine." I groan, "But, someone needs to help me up 'cause I can't do it myself."

I hear a little chuckle come from someone's mouth as I begin to open my eyes. As soon as they're fully open, Calum is by my side helping me get up.

"You look tired." Calum says as I get balanced on my feet.

"They were driving me crazy last night. I couldn't even close my eyes for 5 minutes without them kicking or moving around." I explain to him. He makes pouty lips and then gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Well, I guess they were happy they're daddy was finally home." He says as he then gets down to my belly and gently places a kiss on it.

"Awe, I totally just got a picture of that!" The other person in the room- Michael- says.

Within about a minute, both Calum's and myself's, phone goes off. I turn around and take it from the bedside table and find I have a notification from Twitter. I slide my phone open, only to see the picture of Calum kissing my belly with the caption: "@Michael5SOS: Merry Christmas fam! Aren't they just adorable? No, not @Calum5SOS and @shay_hemmings_ the baby bump guuuys!!"

"Okay, seriously, I wanna go open stuff now." I whine.

"Alright, we can go now." Calum tells me. I smile and we all make our way downstairs.

*A Little While Later*

We had all finished opening gifts and had our breakfast. Now, we were just chilling out on the couch just talking. "Alright guys," Michael starts as him Kimberley both begin to stand up, "we have something to say."

"While we were on tour, Mikey and I may or may not have dated and kept it a secret to you guys." Kimberley says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Awwe, that's so cute!" I squeal.

"Don't interrupt Shay, it's rude." Kimberley says, crossing her arms over her chest. I giggle and let them continue on with their "announcement".

"Basically you know, stuff happened and well it looks as if there's a chance that a mini me could be running around the house along with the mini Hood's." Michael says.

"Kimberley!!" I cheer, "Congrats you guys." I struggle to get up off the couch but manage to do so and embrace my friends in a hug. "I'm so happy for you too." I smile.

Following me, the rest of the boys exchange their share of hugs and "congrats".

"Well, we're making life changing announcements so why not make my life changing announcement. " Calum shrugs as he stands up from his seat. Calum nods to Luke and Luke begins fumbling with his phone.