Chapter 5

"So, I have another day off today," Calum says, pulling me closer to him, "what do you wanna do?" I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"Cuddle, cuddle, get icecream with the boys, tell the boys about the babies, cuddle, and let me think, oh yeah cuddle some more." I laugh.

"I like cuddling," Calum laughs, "and ice cream." I smile at him.

"Me too, so is it a plan?" I ask.

"Defenitley." He says and kisses my forehead. "I love you so much." He mumbles.

" I love you too." I giggle.

I hear the door to the bus open up. "Ew," I hear Ashton groan, "love." He walks past us and purposely kicks Calum's foot.

"Woops." He laughs.

"You're such a douche sometimes, Ash." Calum tells him. I roll my eyes, boys are so immature sometimes. Although, I love it.

"Ashton can I ask you something before you go to your bunk and do whatever it is that you do?" I ask him.

He turns around on his heel, "Sure, what's up?"

"Would you and the other boys like to go for ice cream? Let's say about," I look at the clock, "it's eleven o'clock now, how about around one thirty?"

"Sure, I'll go let the other boys know." He smiles. I nod my head and he goes off to find the two other boys.

~~At the Ice Cream store~~

Calum hands over the fifteen dollars to the cashier and makes his way over to our table. "So," Michael says as Calum sits down, "what brings us to the ice cream store this lovely afternoon?"

I look at Calum, "Well, Calum and I just needed to tell you guys something." I smile. I give him a look, he nods his head and pulls out his phone. He turns it on to show his wallpaper.

"Shay and I are expecting Hood twins." Calum smiles. My eyes widen at the nickname for the twins. I smile at him.

"Y-You want them to have your last name?" I ask him. I was surprised; I wasn't expecting him to let me give them his last name.

"Of course I do, Shay! I mean, if it's okay with you. I would love for them to have my last name." He tells me.

Ash and Mike are quiet for a minute. Ashton smiles, "Congratulations guys. I'm happy for you two." He says and gets up hugging us both from behind.

"Thanks mate." Calum smiles.

"Thanks Ash." I smile. He patted our backs and sat back down. By now Cal had put his phone away and we were now waiting for a response from Mike.

"Mike?" I whisper. He looked up and smiled. A few seconds later Cal and I's phones went off. I unlocked my phone and began to read the text Mike had sent me.

Hey Shay!!

Wow, um congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. I would seriously get up and hug you but, I'm too lazy so I'll hug you later. I can't believe you guys are having twins, if one's a boy I would like to know so that at the age of five I can dye his hair. Oh and if they're identical boys or girls I can like dye one's hair green and the other's blue. That would be for a boy. For a girl I would do purple and pink. I'm so excited to become an unbiological unlce. I call being they're god father, btw. Hehe. I love you to bits and I wish you good luck with the little Hood Babies.

Love Mikey :p

I look up from my phone and smile big at him. "Aww thanks Mike love you too." I tell him, "Although, I'm not sure if I want my kids to have colored hair at age 5." The boys laugh. Well, now I know the boys are okay with it. Now I have to go through my parents.

~1 Week Later~

We pullled into the parking lot of the airport to pick up my mum. Of course I was excited to see her, she's my mum and I haven't seen her in almost a month. The thing is, as soon as I see her I'm gonna have to tell her about the babies and I'm extremely nervous.

My mum is a very supportive person to Luke, and I hope she's just as supportive to me with my pregnancy. We, Calum, Luke, and I, get out of the car and flip our sunglasses over our eyes. I had gotten used to that. Now, I never left the house, not even the car without them. It was my way of hiding myself. I also tried to dress caually. Not a lot of makeup on. I wore a t-shirt, some leggings, and a pair of hightops.

We walked in. Me in between the two boys, Calum's hand connected with mine. My heart began to race as we came closer to gate 27. I knew my mother would be there, waiting to see her son and daughter. She's probably longed for this moment for quite some time now. I know I have. It's just that, I have to tell her about the twins and I was nervous about what her reaction would be.

Luke nudges my shoulder, "There she is." He smiles. I weakly smile back at him.

"Luke!" Our mother yelled, "Shaylee!" I smiled big and ran towards my mother engulfing here in a hug as soon as I reach her. Just seconds later I feel another pair of arms wrap around us.

"I missed you so much, mum." I mumble into her hair. She let us out of her grip and smiled.

"I missed you guys too. I'm so happy to see the both of you. It's been so quiet without you guys back home. Although, when Jack and Ben are around its pretty noisy but, they don't come around often." She frowns.

"Well mum, we'll be back home before you know it." Luke smiles. Calum walks up behind us and hugs our mum.

"It's good to see you. How are you Mrs. Hemmings?" He asks.

"I'm doing fine, Calum. Again you don't need to call me by my last name, just Liz."

"Alright, I'm sorry. It won't happen again Mrs- Liz." He answers. I grabbed his hand and give him a look. He nods his head. I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"Mum," I start, "I have to tell you something. I understand if you're mad, or you wanna kick me out. Mum, I'm p-" a phone rings. I look around to see who answers it.

"Hold on sweetie, I have to take this. It's your father." She tells me. I frown and nod my head. A few minutes later she hangs up the phone and puts it back in her pocket. "Sorry about that Shay. What were you saying?" She asks.

I look at Calum. He smiles at me and nods his head. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and, "Mum, I'm pregnant with twins." Her eyes widen.

"W-what?" She asks, "You're pregnant?! Oh Shaylee, I'm so happy for you. Who's the father?" She walks up to me embracing me in a hug. This was extremely confusing. I didn't expect her to be this happy.

"Um, it's C-" "I'm the father Liz and I'm happy to say it. I just want you to know, I'm going to support your daughter as much as I can. I hope you understand that it'll be hard to make it to every ultra sound because of the tour. But, I am going to try to be at every single one. I will protect the three of them with my life." He interrupts me.

My mum's arms were no longer wrapped around me. Instead, they were now wrapped around Calum. "Thank you so much Calum." She says and takes a step back, "You're both going to be amazing parents. And Shaylee, I just want you to know that I'm very excited to be a grandparent but I never expected something like this from you. I'm glad Calum is going to help as much as possible. I'm very thankful for that."

"Well," Luke says clapping his hangs together, "now that we've got that done I think we should start heading back to the hotel before paparazzi and fans get to us." Luke nods his head in the direction of a man taking pictures of us.

"Sounds like a plan." I smile. My mum and Calum nod their heads in agreement and we ead back to the car.