Chapter 8

Okay, so I feel like I've made the story a little confusing. So, when Shaylee went for her first scan and found out she was 2 months pregnant. After that, I did a one week time skip making her 2 months and a week pregnant. Now I'm doing another 1 week time skip which makes her about 4 months and 2 weeks or 18 weeks pregnant. If you didn't know you're not allowed to be on a plane when you're around 29 weeks pregnant or more.

I'm sorry I've been doing so much skipping around!! I just really want them to be back in Australia and done with tour. I have all these ideas for them when they're back home in Australia but no ideas for them while they're on tour. Besides I'm really excited for these babies to get here!!

Kimberley is on the left (brown hair) and Shaylee is on the right (blonde hair. The picture to the right is Kim's new hair!

Thanks For OVER 800 Reads ilysm!!!!

____________________________________________________________

Shaylee's POV

~~1 Week Later~~ (They're now in North Carolina!)

"Ashton, please?" I ask, "Besides, you're the only one that could drive. I would ask Michael but, he's out writing with Calum. Luke can't drive, my mum's out shopping, please Ash? I haven't seen Kim since we left, which was like forever ago."

I told Kimberley that we would be leaving for Europe in 3 days yesterday. So, last night I got a call from her saying she was just getting on the plane. We're gonna meet in about 2 hours at the air port.

When she called me last night she sounded so excited. She kept going on and on about how much fun we would have in Paris. Kimberley is basically staying with us for the rest of the tour. Well, for the rest of the time I'm on tour with them, which adds up to about 10 more weeks. I already asked Luke and the boys to talk to Management about it, and they said they were fine with it. Besides, our mum is leaving a week after we get to Europe.

"Fine," he groaned, "but, this doesn't mean I'm your personal chauffeur until you get your license."

"I wouldn't use you like that, Ash. You're like a fourth big brother to me. I don't use my brothers, unless it's for something important." I say. This is why, Jack, Ben, and Luke love me so much, I never constantly bug them to do things, and I kind of just pretend they're not there so: in their world I'm basically the best sister in the world.

I get up from the couch and give him a big hug. "Thank you Ashy." I smile.

"Never call me that, ever again." He laughs. "You're welcome, Shaylee."

I let go of him and go to the front of the bus to slip on my flip-flops. After I do that, I grab my purse and Ashton drives me to the airport.

~~At The Airport~~

"I'm seriously so happy you drove me here. Thank you so much!!" I say, thanking Ashton for probably the one hundredth time. He narrows his eyes at me.

"Shaylee Ava Hemmings, I said 'You're Welcome' a million times. Now stop saying 'thank you' or I'm going to strangle you." He laughs.

"Well, that wouldn't be very nice now would it, Ashton?" I tell him, "Besides, you're not allowed to hurt a girl." Oh, the advantages of being a girl. Sometimes, you just have to be thankful that you're a girl. Trust me, if I weren't a female I probably wouldn't be alive right now.

My phone starts to buzz. I quickly take it from my pocket and answer it.

"Shaylee!!" I hear the familiar Aussie scream through the phone.

"Kimberley!!" I yell back, making Ashton cringe.

"I'm just getting off the plane now. I think it's gate 17." She tells me.