Chapter 21

Okay, before you begin reading, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Vertical_Hemmings and SquishyPuppy !!! I just want to thank them loads for all the support they've given me and just for being awesome people in general! Go check out their work because, a lot of it is, fantastic! One of them was even inspired to write one of their stories because of this one and that means a lot to me!! Don't forget to check them out because, they are really amazing people!

~~

*Not Edited*

~~

The sound of a baby's cry filled the small hospital room. My eyes fluttered open, and closed back up seeing the light in the room was so bright. I swung my feet over the side of my bed and slowly got up. I closed the blinds and walk over to where the bassinets were in the room.

I notice Harmony had been the one who was crying so, I pick her up. "Hi baby girl." I whisper, cradling my daughter. She felt so soft and fragile in my arms.

You know, it's sad that I'm 18 and I've never held a newborn baby before. I've held a baby before. Just not a baby that was like 8 hours old. I never imagined the first time I did, it would be my own child.

Her eyes opened a bit and I could see her chocolate colored eyes. Oh, she is definitely Calum's. That reminds me. Where the hell is Calum?

I look at the bedside table and sigh of relief. His phone was sitting there so he must still be here. He must've gone to the food court for some breakfast.

I sit down at the edge of the bed, Harmony still cradled in my arms. I bring my lips to her forehead and place a gentle kiss. I sigh, "I love you so much already, Harmony. More than you could ever imagine."

Harmony's eyes were now tightly shut and her chest steadily rose and fell. I get up once again and place her back into her bassinet. Before walking away, I notice Lucas had his eyes wide open. Now on the other hand, Lucas was definitely my kid.

He had blue eyes identical to mine and golden locks of hair. Lucas had the same face structure as Calum and his nose.

Andrew, he was another story. He was a mix between the two of us. He had brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He also had Calum's nose but, had my face structure. In the end, they're all perfect.

I make my way back to the hospital bed and sit down. Beside the pillow case I find my phone. Between all of the Twitter notifications, I notice I've been mentioned in something from Calum. I click on the notification and a video pops up.

"Morning guys, happy new year by the way. So, this morning was very rough for Shay. Although, in the end it brought three tiny miracles. That's right guys, guess who's a dad to these three cuties." Calum smiles, pointing the camera to the triplets.

"I would like to introduce my three children, Lucas Jay Hood, Harmony Olivia Hood, and Andrew Jay Hood. I would also like to introduce you guys to my fiance Shaylee Ava Hemmings. Love you babe." He says, blowing a kiss at the screen.

I smile and begin to scroll through the comments.

"Awwwe omg, congrats you guys!"

"Ugh!! Shaylee's so lucky! Congrats Shay and Cal! #congratshoodfam"

For the most part, all the comments were very sweet and supportive. They even got a hashtag trending. They are truly amazing people. They're not even my fans and I love them to death.

I close out of my Twitter app and lay down. A couple of minutes pass and I hear the door creak open. "Hello?"

"Is that my twin I here?" I chuckle, as I sit back up. Luke appears from behind the curtain and makes his way to me. He sits down beside me and pulls me into a hug.