Chapter 32

*5 Months Later* (July 13th)

"Oh fuck, of fuck. Oh my god. Kimberley's water broke!" Michael yells. The clock had just hit two o'clock in the morning which means Michael had woken all of us up.

I climb out of bed and stick my head out the door, "You need help with anything?" I ask them, chuckling just a little.

"Yeah, can you put the hospital bag in the car?" Michael asks, tossing me the keys. I gladly catch the keys and make my way downstairs. I find the bag sitting by the front door. That's where they had been keeping it the past couple of days.

I unlock the front door and run to Michael's car. I unlock it and throw the bag in the back seat. I go back inside the house and grab the two car seats that were in the kitchen. Calum gives me a hand and helps me bring them outside.

We go on either side of the car and put the car seats in the back the proper way. As we close the doors, Michael and Kimberley walk out the front door, his arm wrapped around her waist.

I open the passenger side of the car so Michael could easily get Kim in the car. As they get closer, I could hear Michael whispering sweet nothings to his pained girlfriend.

The two finally reach the car and Michael hands Kimberley off to me. I assist her into the car, making sure she's comfortable. "Shay, this hurts so bad." She whines.

"I know, Kimmy. I know. When you get to the hospital everything will be fine. When they ask if you want an epidural, I strongly recommend you say yes." I laugh.

Her face scrunches up in pain as another contraction comes around. "We're going to be right behind you guys." I tell Michael he nods his head and closes his car door. I say "bye" to Kimmy and close her door.

I look to Calum, "Cal, go tell Luke and Ashton that we're leaving. I have to go get a pair of shoes on. Make sure you put a shirt on, babe."

He begins shaking his head, a smirk playing on his lips. Last week, Kimberley had false contractions so, the four of us rushed out of the house. When we arrived at the hospital, I had realized Calum was missing a shirt. Not that I was complaining or anything but, when we had to go into the hospital, it was a little weird.

We quickly do as I had explained and within the next five minutes, we were pulling out of the driveway. "I can't believe they're going to be parents." I chuckle.

"I know right, it's crazy. They're going to be great parents but, that's only because they had our kids to practice on. Poor little Andrew is going to be scared." He laughs.

"I know, my poor little baby. I understand Michael had to get changed but, the nursery is literally right next to their room. He could've just put the kid in his crib for five minutes." I add.

"Exactly but, no! He just had to strip naked in front of our five month old son."

I smile and grab a hold of Calum's free hand. "Imagine what would've happened if we didn't have sex on my birthday."

He laughs, "Well, we wouldn't have three 7 month old babies and I don't think we would be getting married in four months."

"Probably not. I wonder what other things would be like. Would Michael and Kimberley still be in this situation? Would we even be living in that big ass house?" I ask.

"The world may never know." He answers, as we pull up in front of the hospital both cars slow to a stop. I get out of the car and Calum drives off to find a spot to park in. I walk up to Michael's car and help Kimberley out of the car.

When she's out, Michael drives to find a spot. As we enter the hospital, Kimberley gets hit with another contraction, "Um, my friend's going into labor." I say to the nearest nurse.

"Oh, okay. How far apart are your contractions?" She asks Kimberley.

"Four minutes, I've been keeping track." She explains. The nurse nods her head and guides Kimmy to a wheelchair. I quickly text Michael to let him know we're going to a room and I'd text him in five minutes.

The nurse brings us up three floors and takes us to room 322. I send Michael a quick text to let him know where we were. Kimberley is hit with another contraction, making her yelp in pain. "Looks like they're getting closer together. I think that was two minutes." The nurse explains.

The nurse hands Kimberley a hospital gown and tells her to change in the bathroom. She does as the nurse had asked and goes to the bathroom. Just seconds later, Michael and Calum walk in looking scared as ever. Michael a bit more.

"Where is she?" Michael asks.

"She's getting changed. Her contractions are two minutes apart now." I explain him.

He nods his head and takes a deep breath, "I take it your the father?" The nurse chuckles.

Michael blushes and nods his head, "Y-yeah."

"First kid?"

"Yeah but, we're having twins, actually."

It was so cute to watch Michael talk about his kids. They weren't even here yet and when someone mentioned them his whole face would light up. He was going to be an amazing dad. It's going to be hysterically amazing to watch Michael grow with his kids and teach them new things everyday.

Kimberley waddles out of the bathroom, holding her clothes. She hands them off to me and lays down in the bed. The nurse hooks her up to the iv and talks to her and Michael about how things are going to go.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door. It slowly opens, revealing Kim's doctor.

"Hello Miss. Matthews how are you?" He asks.

"I'm okay. In pain. Excited, but okay." She chuckles.

"Good, that's good. How far apart are your contractions?"

"Two minutes."

"Okay and would you like the epidural?"

Kimberley looks to as if she wanted me to answer for her. I nod my head at her, chuckling a bit as I remember the how bad the pain was.

"Yeah, I'd like that." She answers.

"Okay, Emily would you mind getting that ready for me?" He asks the nurse. She nods her head and gets to it.

"Alright, now Kimberley, I'm just going to check how many centimeters dilated you are." Kimberley nods her head and lets the doctor do his job. "You're 9 centimeters dilated. One more to go and you'll be giving birth."

-1 Hour Later-

Another hour of screaming and it was finally time. Calum steps outside of the room because Kimberley could only have two people with her. Obviously she had picked me and Michael.

Poor Kimberley had been through so much pain she had been crying for the past fifteen minutes. "I-I can't. It hurts too much." She whimpers.

"You can do it babe. You just gotta push a couple more times and they'll be here." Michael tells her, giving her hand a squeeze and kissing it.

"You wanna see Hayley and Chris, don't you." I ask her.

She nods her head and lets out a yelp. The doctor tells her to push and she does as she was told. She squeezes our hands as tight as possible and pushed.
Michael smiles as a soft cry fills the room.  "Baby A is a girl."the doctor announces.

Michael kisses Kimberley's lips, "I love you." He whispers. I smile. It was such a beautiful moment. They had just brought a new life into this world and they were in love. It was adorable.  This moment would be with them for a long time.

______________________________________

Hey, so 48.8K??? Wtf. How? Just....... how? Lol. I'm hoping any of my new readers are enjoying this story. So, I love you guys so much. Don't forget to comment and leave a vote because, that's always appreciated.

Lets get this to 50K guys!! Tell you're fellow 5sosfam members about the book! I want to get to 50K by March 28th (my 15th birthday)! It  would really mean a lot if you guys could help :)

Love You Guys Xx