Chapter 27

Out of the stories below, which one should I put out next?
Vote In The Comments!

My Daddy Is Punk Rock - Michael Clifford (Pregnancy)

Scars - Ashton Irwin

Save Me - Luke Hemmings

Was It Just A Lie? - 5SOS (Adoption)

You're The Daddy, Styles - Harry Styles (Pregnancy)

Not Just Some "Pop King" - Harry Styles

Triple Dog Dare - Michael Clifford

Royal Baby Clifford - Michael Clifford (Pregnancy)

What If I Was Gone? - 5SOS (Imagines)

Our Story - Michael Clifford

Friends - Michael Clifford

Gamer Boy - Michael Clifford

Shaylee's POV

It was just about ten o'clock in the morning and we were all still at the hospital. Although, now it was only Michael, Spencer, and myself. Michael and Spencer remained in the waiting room meanwhile, I was in my brother's hospital room. Why? Lets just say, Luke wasn't doing too well. As of now, he undergoing a blood transfusion; from me.

So, I was sat beside his bed, a translucent pipe jabbed into my arm and connected to an empty IV bag. I had been sitting here for about five minutes now and all I could think about was the possibility of something going wrong. I mean, who wouldn't have that thought in their mind when of their loved ones were in a hospital?

While we lingered around the waiting room last night, Spencer began to tell me what had happened. She explained to me that a boy by the name of Sean had broken into the house. He got in through the window in the nursery and he had taken Harmony. Spencer told me that Kimberley made her go to the front of the house with Lucas and Andrew so she could safely call the police.

She wasn't sure what happened to Kimberley after that. She had only seen the damage done to her. We both had the horrible thought that there was a possibility Kim may have had a miscarriage. It was awful but, sometimes you have to think about the reality of things. You have to be prepared for the worse.

"Alright Miss. Hemmings, you're all done." The nurse smiles as she takes the needle out of my arm. "If I were you I wouldn't get up for about a half hour, maybe longer. " She explains to me.
I nod my head and begin to play with my phone. I take a sip of the orange juice they had left me and then snap a picture of Luke. I couldn't believe this happened to him. He's never done anything to anyone.

I decide maybe now was a good time to call up Calum and give him an update. I go into my contacts and scroll down to Calum's name. I press on the contact and just as I'm about to press the phone icon, there's a knock at the door.

As I'm about to get up, I remember the nurse's words of advice and instead say, "Come in." The door opens revealing agent Lee and agent Fox. "Good morning, sorry I just gave like two pints a blood to my brother, I really couldn't get up." I chuckle.

"No worries, Miss. Hemmings. We were just stopping by to give you an update. So, we've found our first suspect. He goes by the name Sean Davids, just as you told us yesterday. Now, what was interesting was we found out that he was the same person that broke into your home last night. Therefore, we've already arrested. We were questioning him this morning and he had informed us that he was "just the hitman". This obviously means he has a partner." Agent Fox explains to me.

"Well, if you're gonna ask me if I know of anyone else, then the answer's no. Unfortunately Sean's the only I could think of." I tell her.

"Alright, thank you for your time Miss. Hemm-" "Shaylee. Call me Shaylee." I sigh, interrupting them.

"Right. Thank you for your time, Shaylee." she smiles, "My family and I are wishing the best for your brother."

"Thank you." I smile. We exchange goodbyes and the agents finally leave. I sigh. This is going to be a long ass process.

Michael's POV

I sat beside her bed, my knee nervously bouncing up and down. Her eyes stood closed but, her chest continued to slowly fall and rise. Stitches scattered amongst her body, and bruises made her appear spotted.

I anxiously waited for the door to open so we could get the ultrasound down with and I would know the fate of my unborn children. I could only prepare for the worse and pray for the best. Of course everyone in this kind of situation wants the best but, sometimes you have to face reality of things.

I grab a hold of Kimberley's hand and place a gentle kiss in her palm. She likes it when I kiss her there. She always tells me it tickles. I glance at her, hoping for some kind of reaction to the kiss. When I see nothing, my eyes begin to well with tears.

"Please don't go baby girl." I whisper, now squeezing her hand. My tears begin to soak her hand. "Don't leave me, Kimberley."

Still nothing.

"Kimberley, I love you." I close my eyes and wait for a response.

Ten minutes goes by and I still don't get any kind of response. Just the obnoxious beeping of the heart monitor. Although, the obnoxious noise was a good sign. It was a sign of life. A sign of someone still fighting.
"I love you too." I hear someone whisper. I let go of Kimberley's hand and look up. I find myself looking into the gorgeous brown eyes of my girlfriend. I could feel tears starting to fall faster than before.

"Kimberley! Oh my gosh. You scared the shit out of me. Oh my gosh. I love you."
That was my fighter.
______________________________
Heyyyyyyyy I updated again!!!!!!! It's short but, I think it's cute.
Just do me a favor and vote for the stories that I have in the beginning of this chapter? Thanks my loves :)

YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCHES 39.9K READS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THAT'S FOOKIN' AMAZING!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Love You Guys Xx