Chapter 20

*SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WILL EXPLAIN AT THE END*

*NOT EDITED*

~~~

"No. We can't be in traffic. Not now. This can't be happening." I whine. Another round of pain hits my lower back.

Earlier today I found out I was indeed pregnant with not twins but, triplets. I also discovered I'm 8 months pregnant. Now that was at 12:30 this afternoon. It was now 4:00 in the afternoon and my water has broken.

"Calm down Shay. We'll be there in 10 minutes. I promise." Michael says, trying to calm me down. Kimberley sits next to me holding my hand tightly.

"You're gonna be okay. We're gonna get you there before anything happens. I'm sure of it." Kimberly says, holding my hand and rubbing my back.

"Shay?" Michael asks me.

"Y-Yeah?" I whine, the horrid pain slowly getting to me.

"Do you want me to call Calum?" He asks.

"I guess he needs to be there. So, yeah sure." I mumble.

These kids have a 50% chance of being Calum's, so I'm not going to be a total jackass about it. I listen as Michael dials Calum's number into the phone and puts the call on speaker. A couple rings pass and he finally answers.

"Hello?" Calum's raspy voice answers. He must've been napping.

"Cal, it's Mikey. Shay, Kimberley, and I were on our way out of Starbucks and her water broke." He explains. Yes; we were at Starbucks, don't judge.

"Oh my god, I'll be at the hospital in ten." He says, and the call is ended. I sigh and lean my head of Kimberley's shoulder.

"Shay?" She whispers.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Who's your other baby daddy?" she asks me.

My heart stops as the words make their way out of Kimberley's mouth. I take a deep breath and think about my response. Should I lie? Maybe I should just ignore her. No, then she'll think I'm being an asshole. Well, here it goes.

"Ashton."

*Unknown's POV*

There's a knock at the door and immediately I drop everything. "I'll get it!" I yell as I race to the front door.

Before opening the door, I take my check book out of my back pocket, along with a pen. I knew exactly who I'd find.

You see, a couple months back I had a plan. The plan was to terminate everyone my bassist-playing son knew. So far, it was going good. I, well Sean, had already murdered Luke and Shaylee's parents' now it was Luke's turn.