Chapter 18 pt. 1

*One Day Before New Year's Eve*

"No. I want to name him Lucas, Cal." I tell Calum. We had been sitting at the table for twenty minutes now fighting over what to name our son.

I had this lovely idea to sit down with Calum and talk about names. Since he had been on tour, we never really had a chance to actually talk about names for the twins.

Yes, we did come up with a few when we found out what they were. Still, we just never decided on the names we were going to call them.

Although, so far we had officially decided to name our daughter Harmony Olivia Hood and you know the situation with our son.

"Shay, you told me you loved Carter so much though." Calum says, as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, I know what I said Calum. It's just I rather have my son be named after one of my relatives." I retort.

"Oh, so now he's just your son?! He's not our son? So basically I don't have a say in want we name him?" He asks me.

"Cal I didn-" "No, I don't want to hear it Shay." He interrupts as he gets up from his seat. Shit. I didn't mean to say that. I always screw things up, God dammit.

He begins making his way upstairs, swearing with every step. I turn around and stare back down at the paper. I bring both of my elbows up on the table and hold my head up. I take in a deep breath and loudly exhale.

I hear the front door open and then hear Michael's loud voice yell, "We're home!" He walks into the kitchen with Kimberley basically attached to his side, with smiles stretching from ear to ear on their faces.

I hear Michael say something and then an odd- and extremely girly- laugh come from Kimberley. "Hey, Shay." Kimberley smiles.

"Hi, Kimmy." I mumble, doodling on the piece of paper that we had used for the names. I hear Kimberley say something to Michael, followed by his loud feet begin to stomp up the stairs.

I suddenly feel a hand on my back and then a head on my shoulder. "You okay?" She whispers.

"No." I reply, with tears beginning to brim my eyes.

"What happened Shay?" She asks me.

"We were having a disagreement about the baby's name and the hormones got to me and I said "my" son instead of "our" son and then Cal got really mad. He yelled at me and then went upstairs, swearing non-stop." I explain, letting the tears fall.

"Let it out Shay. I sent Mikey up their to talk to him." She tells me, as she begins rubbing my back.

"I just can't do this by myself." I mumble.

"Shaylee Ava Hemmings. Calum just proposed to you 5 days ago. He's not gonna end your relationship now, nor will he ever end it. Especially not over something as stupid as this and you wanna know why?" She asks me. I slowly nod my head, "Well, for one you have two of his children on the way and, let's just say you have a really awesome friend who know's how to kick some ass."

Kimberley succeeds and earns a little chuckle from me. "You know what," Kimberley starts as she stands up from the table, taking me with her in the process, "we should go to Starbucks."

My eyes light up and I wipe away the tears on my face, "I like Starbucks." I smile.

Kimberley chuckles, "Alright then, let's go!"

I frown, "But I need to change."

"And?" She asks me.

"Calum's upstairs in our room." I explain.

"Shay, some sweats and a Nirvana t-shirt is totally acceptable. Your an expecting mum for crying out loud. You're supposed to be dresses comfy. It's kind of expected out of soon-to-be mums. But, you should go get washed up." She explains to me.

I sigh, "Fine." and walk- more like waddle- down the hall to the bathroom. I flip on the light and immediately go to the basin and splash some water on my face. I look up in the mirror and stare at my appearance.

I looked like shit to be honest. Bags were beneath my eyes, acne was scattered about my face, and my eyes were red and puffy from crying. I take a towel from off the shelf over the toilet and dry off my face.

I place the towel back begin rummaging through one of the drawers. I decide to put some makeup on, only putting on a light layer of concealer and some blush. I also put some mascara on but, only on my top lashes.

While I'm in there, I use the bathroom and put my hair up into a messy bun. I look at myself in the mirror once more, liking my appearance but, it wasn't much different than before.

I walk out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed but, not enough to make me feel good about myself. I find Kimberley standing at the counter, staring at her phone. Knowing her she was most likely scrolling through her Instagram or Twitter Timeline.

"I'm ready." I say, causing Kimberley to look up from her phone. She smiles and grabs her keys from off the counter.

"Alright, lets go."

**
Hey guys! So this chapter is a bit short but it's because I'm splitting chapter 18 into to two parts.

So 5sos started the tour today!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys hear the new song?!?!? Its awesome!

Love You Guys Xx