Your Kids Love Me

damsunjung

Dahyun came in late one morning, seeing her office in a mess, and the culprits? Her assistant-Sana's two sons... Еще

Chapter One: Puzzle Piece
Chapter Two: Coffee?
Chapter Three: Who's Cute?
Chapter Four: Markers
Chapter Five: Bentley's Love
Chapter Six: Conflict
Chapter Seven: Lollipop
Chapter Eight: Dahyunie
Chapter Nine: Girlfriend?
Chapter Ten: Another Rival?
Chapter Twelve: When?
Chapter Thirteen: I'm Better
Chapter Fourteen: Because I am Your Boss
Chapter Fifteen: Coffee Jelly
Chapter Sixteen: Fruits
Chapter Seventeen: Dahyun's Family
Chapter Eighteen: To Cope With Changes
Chapter Nineteen: The Questions in Love
Chapter Twenty: What's Done is Done
Chapter Twenty-One: A Bittersweet Day
Chapter Twenty-Two: Candy Ring
Chapter Twenty-Three: You
Chapter Twenty-Four: Growing Old
Chapter Twenty-Five: Odds and Ends
New AU?

Chapter Eleven: The Other Half

2.4K 135 29
damsunjung

"William! Bentley! Dinner is ready, so hurry and come here." Sana said while Dahyun and Taehyung are placing the plates, drinking glasses, spoons, and forks on the table. Both were exchanging cold glances as if anytime soon, they'd wrestle only to find out who's a better Kim.

"Where are you sitting, noona?" Taehyung asked, causing Sana to look back at them. Funny how the two are looking at her expectantly.

The Japanese woman is a little confused about what's happening since earlier, but one thing is for sure, they are acting weird. "On the right—" She hasn't even finished yet, but the two are already holding the same chair. "What's wrong with these two?" Sana whispered to herself.

"I'll sit here," Taehyung used his strength to pull the chair and immediately sit on it. "Thank you," He smirked, causing Dahyun to tense her jaw.

"Okay, then." Well, she was smart enough to have thought to sit beside him instead. At least, no one of them would be sitting beside Sana. A surprised expression seen on his face, Dahyun chuckled.

"Why?" She mockingly asked, but she quickly turned into a poker face when Sana came. And suddenly, Dahyun smiled at the woman as if she is the most behave child in a room. "I'll sit here," She said, only making Sana nod her head as it doesn't really matter where she sits.

"What do we eat?" William asked, walking towards the table while Bentley came running. That's what he does whenever he hears about food. "You are sitting on mommy's chair." He giggled.

"It's okay," Sana said before pinching William's cheeks. Bentley has already climbed up his chair, standing to see what's on the table.

"There's fried chicken!" The youngest boy exclaimed while Dahyun is holding his waist, afraid that he might fall from excitement. "I like it," He said with a sweet smile.

"Okay, please sit down," Dahyun said, causing the kid to immediately following, "I'll give it to you," she added as Ben is trying to reach it.

"Uncle," William spoke, and so the man looked at him with eyebrows raised, "Bentley dropped the toy you gave under the bed." Taehyung smiled at him, ruffling his hair before saying,

"Let's get it later. Don't worry."

Sana smiled while looking at her boys, getting along with her friends. Even though Jungkook had left her, there is still a lot of people there for her. So, never once did she ever feel as if she raised the boys alone. She couldn't be more thankful for them.

"Sana-ssi, aren't you hungry?" Dahyun asked when she noticed Sana not taking any food. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" She stood up, placing the back of her hand on the woman's forehead. That, of course, surprised Taehyung.

"No, I was just thinking about something," Sana chuckled, and so did Dahyun before she sat down.

"Ah, noona, here." Taehyung stood up this time, putting all kinds of foods on Sana's plate. Dahyun furrowed her brows, thinking, he's competing with me.

"Thank you, Taehyungie." And that pissed the pale one even more. 'Why does she call him sweetly like that?! Who is he, really?' she thought to herself, not realizing she's staring at him with sharp eyes.

"Mama is upset!" Bentley said, pointing to Dahyun while laughing along with William.

Sana then looked at her boss, asking, "You're upset? Why? What happened?" She continuously asked, worried about what's going on.

"No, I'm not," The other woman laughed fakely, clenching her fists under the table when Taehyung looked back at her, smirking annoyingly.

"Ah, also," The man took something out of his pocket, a small box, and inside is a silver necklace. "I thought of you when I saw that in Singapore. I think it will suit you best." He smiled.

Sana's genuine smile towards that gift somehow pinched Dahyun's heart. She's used to the woman only smiling at her like that. How could she let herself lose, though? That's unlikely to happen.

"Thanks," Sana said before holding it in her hand. There's a reason why she wouldn't wear it and only cherish it that way.

"Ah, Sana-ssi. I have a business trip next week. Why don't you bring William and Bentley? We can also stroll around during our free time. They will enjoy it there." Dahyun said, intending Taehyung to hear about how much she wants to bond with the family.

Willaim and Bentley's eyes shimmered after hearing that. Oh, how much they love traveling, and that being with Dahyun—that's the best. "Are you sure they can be there?" Sana asked, a little worried.

"Of course. We can go to the beach and build sandcastles, run around the seashore. Do you know that? Like what a happy family does during vacation." She said, to which the boys immediately agreed. "We can marry there too."

"What?!" Taehyung asked.

Sana chuckled, shaking her head, "She's just joking!" She said, causing Dahyun to frown.

"I'm not joking," a whisper only she can hear.

On the other hand, Jeongyeon is looking for Nanan around her clinic, "Where did that—" She stopped after seeing the dog seated beside the sleeping Nayeon. "Oh, Nanan, what are you doing there?"

Nanan went closer to Nayeon as if it was guarding her, and that never happened, "You are often scared of strangers, what's going on?" Jeongyeon stepped towards them, touching Nanan's head.

"Kookeu," Nayeon whispered in her sleep, sobbing a little, and the doctor felt sorry for her. She understands how much Nayeon loves Kookeu. "Don't—don't go..."

Jeongyeon had her hands unconsciously moving the hold the top of Nayeon's head gently, "It's okay. Kookeu is okay. I'll make sure of that," she whispered.

"Jealous? B-but why? It's not like I'm her type. Or am I—no, no." Sana whispered to herself while getting comfortable clothes for Bentley and William for the night. "And why would she get jealous? Taehyung is—"

Sana flinched after hearing that something shattered outside, "What is that?" She asked as soon as she stepped out, seeing Dahyun and Taehyung standing with a shattered plate in between them.

"It was her," "It was him," Both said.

"Hey, why me?" Both again.

"No, look, I said I want to do the dishes, but you keep on pulling—" Taehyung got cut off.

"That's why I let it go, but you suddenly let it go too. So, basically, that's your fault."

Sana could only sigh. She knew something is wrong. "Leave it. I'll do it," she said, causing the two to glare at each other as if they are still blaming who is who. "Can anyone change Bentley and William's clot—"

"ME!" Then again, both raised their arms.

Finally, the two decided to go home, and that's a good thing for Sana. "I'll wait for you tomorrow," Dahyun said in a gentle voice and a sweet smile.

"I'll get going now, noona. Thank you for having me today, and I'm sorry for the TROUBLE." Then Taehyung looked at Dahyun, causing the latter to chuckle fakely. "Goodbye," and then he spread his arms for a hug, but before he could even hug the woman, Dahyun pulled him back.

"Ya, why are you going to hug her?!" She couldn't help but blurt out angrily. "Who are you to do that? Even I don't hug her just whenever I want—" Dahyun stopped after realizing that she actually hugs Sana out of nowhere. "Y-you can't do that."

"How about you? Who are you to stop me? I always hug noona—"

"Stop! Stop now!" Sana said in a loud voice, immediately silencing the two. "What are you? Kids? Even William and Bentley never argued like that before. What's wrong with you two, really?" She's just gotten too frustrated.

"Sorry," Both mumbled with their heads down.

"Just go home, please." Sana weakly said, tired of all the nonsensical fights before she closed the door.

They felt like they did something stressful to Sana, and it made them guilty, so they stayed there for a while. "Look," Taehyung spoke, causing Dahyun to look at him. "I'm sorry. I—I admit wanting to annoy you because I know from the way you look at her. You like Sana-noona, right?"

Dahyun couldn't answer, and so the man knew what that meant. "It's okay. I don't like Sana-noona that way, so you don't have to worry." He said, finally lightening the pale one's heavy heart. "I'm just protecting her like how a younger brother should do."

"Because..." Dahyun only listened to him, "I don't want her hurt again. So, if you won't take her seriously, please stop now." He seriously said. "Don't be another reason to make her cry."

"I hate seeing her cry." The pale woman sincerely said, remembering how her heart ached when she saw Sana cry that night after the encounter with Jungkook. "That is why I am doing whatever it takes to see her smile. I will always do that, may it break me or not, I'll protect her too."

"You better do as you say." Taehyung said, "You have the other half," looking at the neckpiece Dahyun wore. "Does she know about that already?"

Dahyun was startled by what the man said, "You know her father?"

"Yes, and now I know about you too."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

117K 4.3K 24
Ever since Mina heard about the news of having new neighbors, she immediately thought it was bad news. And guess what, Mina was right. Son Chaeyoung...
21.2K 1.5K 36
Jisoo meets nine girls,working as a professor of the girls.Unexpectedly,this nine girls have past on the girl she exactly looks alike,Sooya.
30.3K 1.1K 22
The world is a dark place. Filled with mystery, secrets and maybe a spark of happiness and hope. However, the darkness can still be overcomed when li...
43.4K 1.9K 33
This story is about Park Jihyo as student president at JYP UNIVERSITY A smart, straight A student, kind, a good leader. Everyone envy her, a full pac...