DROWN• ||«TWICEXREADER» (on-h...

By Winwinwindy_

Meeting your soulmate in the wrong time, in the wrong world. Lmao I'm bad at descriptions just read it if you... More

Prologue - Intro
DN - Chapter One
DN - Chapter Two
DN - Chapter Three
DN - Chapter Four
DN - Chapter Five
DN - Chapter Six
DN - Chapter Seven
DN - Chapter Eight
DN - Chapter Nine
DN - Chapter Ten
DN - Chapter Eleven
DN - Chapter Thirteen
DN - Chapter Fourteen
DN - Chapter Fifteen
DN - Chapter Sixteen
DN - Chapter Seventeen
DN - Chapter Seventeen(fr now)
DN - Chapter Eighteen
idek

DN - Chapter Twelve

1K 65 20
By Winwinwindy_

The rain calms me down, just like how your voice used to.

___________________________________

After I offered her that she can come to my garden, I started planting flowers of the rarest kind, the prettiest ones.

Why? So she can sell them for a higher price.

How long has it been? A year and half now.

Why am I doing this? I don't know aswell.

Is my father going to kill me the second he finds out about this? Certainly.

Is that bad? Definitely.

Have I fallen for her? Undoubtedly.

Am I going too fast? I think so.

Do I care? No.

"Princess!" She's here...

"You're here.." I smiled.

"Not really, you're just hallucinating.." I giggled at her, seriously what happened to respect.

"I bought something for you.." Eh? She shouldn't have..

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Because you've helped me and my younger brother so much the past year, the gift is a bit common but I couldn't afford other things so.." She was talking shyly which made me giggle again.

She handed me a hairpin with a design of the moon's sickle and a rose, how pretty...

"I noticed how you liked the moon as much as you liked flowers, or maybe slightly more.."

"This was a bit hard to find, so I hope you like it.." She continues talking.

I giggled at her for the third time tonight.

"Yah, why are you laughing!?" She asked cutely frustrated.

"You're blabbering too much darling, thank you for this, I love it." I smiled seeing her eyes glimmer after I said that.

"Princess!" Damn it.

"Hide!" I whisper-yelled as she nodded and left running.

I fixed my clothes and hid the hairpin behind me, walked out the garden and made my way towards the guard that called my name.

"Yes?" I asked the guard irritated that he ruined my moment.

"Your father wishes to have dinner with you and your brother in his boudoir." He said bowing.

What does he want now? Pretty sure the only reason he actually talks to Wook is because he's the crown prince and he couldn't do anything about it, and the reason he wants to have dinner is because he needs a favor.

I sighed.

"You're dismissed."

I dressed up formally to meet father, is he even my father?

'Ask him you idiot.'

"Shut up, person inside my head that keeps talking."

"Sister, you're talking to yourself again." And I said it out loud.

I just hummed and started walking towards the king's room.

"I wonder what he wants now..." My brother started talking.

'Can he last a day without talking?'

"You know surprisingly, you've been less bitter since you left. Must've been France eh?" No, not really.

I entered the King's room ignoring my brother, him following after me.

"So as you both know, I called the both of you for dinner."

'Oh, cut to the main point you greedy geezer what do you want?'

Jokes on you I don't wanna die I still have someone to marry.

So I just hummed a yes and bowed.

"Come." He stated as he led us to his prepared dinner. Seriously what in hell is he planning?

"You're giving me horrid stares my daughter." 'Pardon me, daughter?' Didn't you get rid of me already?

Oh.

How stupid of me.

He called us here to get rid of me again.

"Cut to the chase father, what exactly do you want that you're being nice all of the sudden?"

Yes, I choose death tonight.

Instead of getting mad he just chuckled.

Gosh he's creepy.

"You really are my daughter, you inherited my smarts."

Ew, please no.

I just raised an eyebrow and sat down.

"I want you to get married to the Yoon's youngest son."

"Married?!" Both me and my brother asked, a bit too loudly if I might add.

I knew it.

"Yes, it's beneficial for both our family and theirs." I stared at the man infront of me even more horridly than earlier.

"Last time I recalled you rejected me as your daughter the moment you saw me, isn't that why you sent me to France? To get rid of me."

"You're making me do this for YOUR benefit, 'cause if I do this I'll be gone the moment I get married and the Yoon clan would provide you protection because people are planning to rebel against you because you're a cruel ruler." I continued.

"Isn't that the reason father? I said emphasizing the word father.

Both my brother and father couldn't utter a single word for a whole minute.

See I was right.

"You ungrateful brat!"

Here we go again.

"I've been with you your whole life!"

Have you?

"I've raised you when your mother was too incompetent to!"

No you didn't.

"You killed mother!"

"Her being gone has nothing to do with you being a bad father for both me and my sister!"

I was shocked when my brother suddenly spoke up.

My real mother is dead.

Our to be clear.

"You killed mother to be with that filthy concubine of yours!"

He's always been the one closer to mother.

"This isn't about you, sit down and shut up." Father spoke trying to calm himself down.

"I don't care what you want, you're going to marry him in a month." He pursued irritating me even more.

Perhaps it affected my brother more.

Cause he pulled me out of father's chamber, dragging me out without the food.

The food TT can't we eat it atleast?

My brother dragged me to my room and told me to sleep it out and he'll try to talk to father.

I sighed, sometimes I just feel like a burden to my brother.

"Hey!" Eh?

I looked at the window.

Seeing a familiar face, I automatically smiled.

Then I realized that she might get caught.

And what is she doing here?!

I immediately ran to the window and pulled her in checking if someone saw before completely shutting all the blinds in my room so no one sees.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke lowly, for there are court ladies outside.

"Why, do you not want me here?" She asked a bit disappointed.

"No, it's not that, it's just that someone might see you and you'll get into trouble if ever." I spoke again softening my voice a little.

"Why'd you look like you're crying?"
She suddenly asked surprising me, leaving me unable to speak.

"Did someone hurt you?" She adds.

"Why won't you reply princess? Who hurt you?" I was speechless, I didn't expect her to notice.

"No, why would you think that? I'm just tired that's all, I yawn alot when I'm tired and I tear up, it's natural." I replied, partly lying.

"Why were you speechless when I asked you then?" She asked again her soft voice whispered with worry.

"I was just taken aback by your question." I whispered back, hugging her in the process.

While reading the story, I took a peek at Mina.

'She gets comfortable with people quite easily' I thought mindlessly.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before but, she's beautiful.

The most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life.

___________________________________

A/N:

The story is finishing in one more chapter lol I'll make it short.

I haven't updated in a while lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 255 15
Twice x Male Y/N (18+) (Sequel to My Only One) Y/N comes across a injured girl and helps her along the way, little did he know, it was someone he's b...
61.2K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
87.3K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...