Colliding with the unexpected

By wolfandphoenix

One night, when Fiona and Amanda were watching the hobbit. They are sucked into the universe. Follow them as... More

A small intro
Colliding with worlds
Where are we?
The party of 16
Thorin Oakinshield
I see fire...
Puppy dog eyes work on Thorin!
Screams in the night
Harsh words...
The trolls
A moment with Kili....
The cave and Radagast
The chase is on
Mysteries revealed
Their one and only....
Narsil
Thoughts of home...
Kili I Can't
Its too much Thorin...
Thunder battles
You don't have a home.
A fighter!
Climbing Trees
Arrows and Swords
Death and Life
The bear
Song of Durin
Gates of Mirkwood
Enchanted waters
Languages
Captured
Escape to laketown
A stolen kiss
Death warnings
Orcs and Dragons
Dragon fire
The Lake will Shine and Burn
You Are No King Of Mine!
Love, lust and flame
A terrifying prediction
Creepers in the night
Betrayed
war part one
War part two
War part three azog show down
Sacrafice
A price to pay
The gift of life
The spirits within middle earth
White and purple
My Angel, My Queen
To Us
A Gift Of Love
The ending
A note of thanks
Phoenix sequel!
Wolfs sequeal!
New book!
A/N

King Thranduil

1K 41 1
By wolfandphoenix

The lack of proper air was now really effecting everyone, they could barely stand up straight for more than a few moments. Amanda looked around and noticed that what looked like spider webs coating the trees that surrounded them. They seemed to vibrate once, twice. It was then her head snapped to Bilbo who was looking at the webs.

" Bilbo, what have you done?" She whispered placing a hand on her mouth. Bofur picked up a tabbaco pouch and looked at it. Thinking it was another dwarves puch. Amanda thought she could hear muttering as did Fiona as they looked around them quickly. Fiona walked up and over to Thorin. She placed a hand on his back pushing him away from everyone slightly.

" We need to talk about Amanda. When we were alone, she got really angry. Like an anger I have never seen before. That roar you heard." Fiona said, Thorin nodded knowing of what she meant.

" Yeah that was still her, her eyes completely changed for a moment. They looked like evil itself. " she continued while shuddering at the memory.

" Fire is a strange thing, it's rage in uncontrollable and its strength unparallel. Where as water, is as calm as death. They are too opposite beings that tend to fit perfectly with each other. I believe you both are meant to be together, for she protects with her rage and strength. Yet you can protect her and everyone from her rage." Thoirn explained placing a hand onto her cheek lovingly.

" You both protect each other in different ways. Just like the wolf and the Phoenix." Thorin smiled to her as he lovingly placed a tender kiss on her lips. Fiona smiled as she saw Amanda away at the back of the company. They began to walk in single file again, Amanda still at the back thought this time with Balin. Thorin was at the front followed by Fiona then Kili.

" we are lost." Bilbo said stating the obvious.

" we are not lost. We keep heading east." Thorin said to Bilbo.

" But which way is east? We've lost the sun." Answered Oin. Everyone looked around them trying to figure it all out. They were slowly loosing their minds the further they walked. Bilbo looked up to the canopy above the company.

" The sun. We have to find the sun." He spoke as she looked back down and tapped his head as he thought. Amanda held her arms close pulling her cloak tighter around her. Fiona walked up to her and hugged her knowing full well Amanda needed it. For once, Fiona was looking after Amanda and she kind of like it.

"Up there. We need to get above the canopy." Bilbo muttered as the dwarves began to fight amoungest themselves. Thorin watched as Fiona joined next to him as something loud whispered through the air.

" what was that?" Fiona asked Thorin, she was still unable to smell anything. Thorin seized her hand and kept her close to him.

" Enough! Quiet! All of you!" Thorin called out so they could hear it better. The dwarves stopped and fell deadly silent.

" We're being watched." Fiona said to Thorin and the others as Bilbo climbed up the tree. Amanda looked around her sensing movement everywhere, Fiona done the same.

" Oh my god!" Fiona cried as she looked around her everywhere.

" They are everywhere!" Amanda cried as behind Fiona a large spider appeared and stabbed her with its stinger.

" Fiona!" Amanda cried but before she could do anything she too was hit and fell into unconsciousness.

Fiona woke up to the feeling of falling down, she felt something brake her fall as she landed onto the ground. A white substance around her, she quickly began to pull it off her.

" Fiona!" Thorin called as she struggled to free herself from the sticky string. Thoirn ran over and riled it all off her. She looked around and saw the dwarves yelling and groaning lowly. She then spotted Amanda who was free from the silk and standing holding her bow with a arrow strung. The dwarves ran away but were quicky followed by spiders in which they had to fight, Amanda had release some arrows killing a few off but when the got too close she pulled out a sword from her lift hip and held it in her right. She swung several times to kill the spiders. She killed one and then another with five swings of her blade as she turned and killed a spider that went for Kili. Fiona was also doing we as she had her sword in one had and was using her whip to kill the spiders easily. The men were doing well to as they all were quickly killing the spiders off. Helping each other out.

" Fiona!" Bofur cried as a spider managed to jump on top of her pinning her to the ground. Ps he used her swords side to keep the spider from chewing her face off. Bofur threw his sword and as it hit the spider, he ran and dropped kicked it off her. Bofur help Fiona to her feet. She thanked him but as she did she saw a spider show itself from behind Bofur. Skilfully Fiona pushed Bofur to her side and spun around slicing the creature once and then slicing her sword forward in a thrusting motion spearing it in the head, killing it was a screech.

" Nice one!" Bofur cried as he retrieved his sword as well as Fiona. They all then took off running from the spiders in hope to evade them. But a spider jumped down and went for Amanda, an arrow zoomed passed and killed the spider dead before it could even reach her. Everyone's eyes looked up and saw a blond flash skilfully kill at least two spiders before sliding along the ground and stopping in front of Thorin. Pointing a loaded bow to his head. He was quickly followed by other bow pointed at the dwarves and girls. Thorin pushed Fiona behind him slightly in hopes to protect her.

" Do not think I won't kill you, dwarf." He said glaring at Thorin.

" It would be my pleasure." He assured him he was not afeared to kill. Just then something that made Amanda heart brake sounded.

" Help!" Kili cried.

" Kili!" Fili yelled in fear for his brother. Amanda just froze still as she heard Kili's screams. Fili tried to go but the elves would not allow it and pushed him back. Then all was silent. The company waited for the worst to come. But it did not when Kili walked out followed by a red haired she elf. She pushed him in with the company and Fili welcomed his brother happily.

" Search them." Legolas began. Amanda pushed through Thorin up to the blond elf. Thorin tried to hold her back but it failed as she walked over to Legolas. The other elves began to search the dwarves and Fiona.

"Hîr vuin Legolas. Henio, aníron boe ammen i dulu lîn. (My Lord Legolas. Please understand, we need your support.)" Amanda spoke placing a hand on her heart an bowing her head softly. Everyone looked at her strangely, no one knew she was able to speak the tongue of the elves so fluently. Not even Fiona. Legolas looked at her in surprise.

"Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (you speak elvish?)" Legolas said to her as she raised her head.

"Uma(yes)." she spoke to him. Thoirn looked to Fiona as if to ask did you know. Fiona looked just as surprised as he did.

"Mani naa essa en lle?(what is your name?)" Legolas asked her.

"Im Amanda." She spoke softly. Legolas smiled gently to her causing Kili to glare at him.

" Well Amanda. For a dwarf, you elvish is not bad." He said Amanda smirked and looked to the ground.

" I am not a dwarf nor a halfling." Amanda said to him as he turned away and began talking to the red hair elf. The elves then searched Amanda quickly taking her bow and arrows and swords. They were about to take her pendent as well as Fiona's but they garbed them at the same time.

" Let go." The elf that held Fiona's demanded. They had to come up with a excuse and fast as to why they had to keep them.

" We cannot part with them, for if we do we will surely die." Amanda glared as the elf. They both looked to Legolas then looked to Amanda. He looked into her soft yet fierce brown eyes. He seemed to feel his heart quicken in pace as she stared right back at him, showing she needed to this pendent for real reasons she could not say. So he nodded allowing them to keep them. Legolas then shouts to his guards and they all get pushed along the paths. They soon cross a bridge and walk in to large gates that caused them to gap.

Legolas stood behind the company as close to Amanda as he could for the small lady intrigued him beyond measure. She is the size of a dwarf yet she is nit her that nor a halfling. But she speaks almost perfect elvish, and with a pendent she is so guarding about. The elves lead the company through the city of Mirkwood and to the dungeons were they put them all into cells. Amanda was put in one that was on the other side to Kili's and Fiona was in one along from Dwalin. Fiona walked over to her gates and looked around seeing Amanda sitting in her cell, she looked down and depressed. No doubt in Fiona's mind about Kili. The dwarves then quickly began to try and get themselves out of the dungeon by smashing against the doors.

" Leave it! There's no way out! This is no Orc dungeon. These are the halls of the woodland realm. No one leaves here but by the Kings consent." Balin called out causing all the dwarves to cease in their efforts. It was not long before Thorin was brought back and put in a cell with Fiona. The guards then pulled Fiona out as well as Amanda. Thorin tried to stop them but was unable to keep Fiona with him before the gate shut.

" where are you taking them?" Thorin growled to the guards who just ignored him and lead the girls upstairs towards the king. They stood the girls in front of a very angry looking elf that sat in his throne of a stags antlers.

" Now pray tell me what two woman are doing on a dangerous quest?" The king asked as he looked down to them. Amanda placed a hand onto her chest and bowed softly quickly followed by Fiona.

" We offered out assistance and with persuasion we were given places on this quest." Fiona said as they stood up straight. The king looked down and smiled.

" Your manners are quaint. For dwarves." He said but more like spat the last part.

" we are not dwarves, King Thranduil." Amanda said softly.

" thought we my may have the height and appearance of so." Fiona finished off for her. Thranduil looked at the girls with curiosity.

" Ah yes, Legolas did mention such. Tell me then, what are you?" He asked them.

" We cannot tell you." Amanda said quickly as they struggled for an answer.

" What do you mean?! I order you to tell me!" He yelled and rose up from his throne, glaring down at them as Amanda instinctively stepped in front of Fiona slightly. Unfazed by the glare which she received.

" I cannot tell you what we do not know ourselves." Amanda resorted to. He cannot know what they are for she was scared that he may see this as a tool and use them. Thranduil just scowled and sat back down.

" Take her away." He said pointing to Fiona as the guards came up to her and dragged her away.

" do not worry." Amanda whispered to her as Fiona was dragged away. One she was far away Amanda turned to the king and bowed.

" I hear that your knowledge in elvish is almost perfect." King Thranduil spoke to her. Amanda nodded and smiled softly, yet never letting her guard down.

" Tell me how?" He asked Amanda had to think on her feet.

" I studied many languages. When I was growing up." Amanda resorted to again. She was getting good at this white lie stuff.

"I do hope that you see sense and leave the company of dwarf scum, before it is too late. You are a pleasant lady, the same goes for your friend." He said walking back up to his throne.

" The dwarves are not scum, they are kind and I love them with my heart." Amanda spoke in defence of them all as she glared at him.

" please all dwarves desire is wealth and riches. Nothing else." He growled walking back down to the same level as she was.

" Are you sure that it is not you that so desires riches. And cares for nothing else." Amanda growled back, she could tell this was getting heated quicky.

" Be careful with your words." Thranduil told her with a glare.

" My words are my own, no one can tell what not to say. Not even a selfish king such as yourself." Amanda growled to him through her teeth, his arrogance was began to annoy her.

" A woman should always watch their tongue in the presence of a man. For they need men to protected them from harms way." He shot back.

" What are you trying to say? We woman cannot fend for ourself?" Amanda shouted back stepping forward as if to challenge him. This took him by surprise. But as she shouted her head began to throb in the place where she had hit it when she fell from the tree. But she did not show she was in pain, for that would prove his point even furthur.

" What I am saying is that woman are weak! No better than a child." Thranduil growled to her stepping closer now. Rage grew on her face as Fire ignited behind her eyes.

" Woman are not weak!" Amanda yelled at him with rage. Thranduil stepped forward a quickly several times pushing her back to a pillar.

" Oh yes they are! They look to men to dig them out of situations they cannot complete. They always have and always will!" He shouted to her.

" Don't you dare call me weak! If anyone is weak here it is you! With your greed for white gems!" She yelled in her face as Thranduil lost it and grabbed her throat pushing her hard against the pillar. Her head smacked off the pillar causing even more pain on top of what she already had. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she tried to yell in pain. But the Kings grip on her throat stopped her as well as her breathing. Amanda gripped his arm trying to pull him off.

" How dare you talk to me like that! I will kill you right now for such act!" He said as he squeezed harder on her throat causing her grip on his wrist to tighten.

" FATHER!" Legolas called as he walked in and saw him pinning her against the wall. When he saw Amanda in such a state his heart felt like it was broken. She look in so much pain.

" What are you doing." Legolas asked as she ran over to her and pulled his fathers hand from her neck. Amanda slipped down the pillar grabbing her neck silently gasping for air. The sudden rush of air and her painful head caused her to go extremely light headed. Legolas knelt down next to her and place a hand in her shoulder to see if she was alright. He could see she was barely conscious.

" I was just giving out punishment! Take her to her cell, keep her there for 100 more than the others." The king said as he went and sat on his throne. The guards came in and picked Amanda up sliding her along the ground behind them, hiding two of her arms. Legolas walked behind them as they walked through to the dungeons.

" What the hell have you done to her!" Fiona yelled out with a low wolf like growl. Thorin placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her as they saw the guards throw her into her cell. She landed in the floor with a thud and did not move. The guards left leaving Legolas looked down at Amanda from outside her cell.

" This was my father's doing. I walked in just in time, had I not walked in when I did." Legolas said looked to Thorin then Fiona then Kili.

" She would surely be dead." Legolas said looking down upon her.

" What happened?" Thorin asked trying to keep himself calm, he asked it knowing if anyone else did all hell would break loss.

" I heard my father yelling so I went to check on him. When I arrived I found him with her pinned to a pillar squeezing the life from her neck. When I pulled my father from her, she was barely conscious." Legolas explained to them with a sad tone to his voice..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 34 12
It has been ten years since Kaylea Wolf rode out of Erebor. Now she returns to find the life of Thorin Oakenshield is much changed, but the love betw...
19 0 12
The same story of The Hobbit, but it tells of the love story of Thorin Oakenshield before the fall of Erebor. The company has just started their ques...
131K 3.2K 70
On a rainy night, Emeryn seeks out Thorin Oakenshield at the Prancing Pony. Having been sent by Gandalf himself, she convinces the Prince to reclaim...
147K 3.6K 48
Sonja is the sister of Fili and Kili. They are overprotective brothers to say at least. So is her Uncle Thorin. He she adores. They have a bond that...