A Solangelo Child

By ElizabethMariah

I'm not very good at descriptions, so I'm sorry. This is a story about Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace. I noti... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
I'm Pregnant
A Baby Now???
Babies and Morning Sickness
Fear And Nightmares
Babysitting's Hard
Grand Council Meeting
Christmas At Mom's
Wait? What!
Anniversary's Are Fun
Being 25 Is Hard
To Camp Jupiter We Go
Telling Them
Sickness
We Need To Go To The Hospital
Our Wedding
Shopping
Starting The Nursery
Baby Names Or Not?
Internal Ultrasounds
I Don't Want To Go
First Kicks
Accidents Happen
Games Are For The Weak
Cleaning and Cookies
Nesting
A Place To Stay
It's Okay
Baby Shower
The Babies Hurt Me! Blame Them!
I'm In Labor?
The Wedding Of Contractions
Labor Now!!!
The Light Behind Your Eyes
Meeting The Babies
What if I'm tired?
I'm Scared
First Tooth
Years Later
Author's Note/Appreciation
Book 2
Rewrite
Purple Psychopath

Christmas Gifts Of The Century

2.9K 41 270
By ElizabethMariah

☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾

Nico's POV:

I had just given Will his present. We only get each other one gift at each major holiday. So we give gifts on Birthday's, Valentine's Day, Halloween. Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The  pregnancy test was still next to me buried in all of the gifts.

He opened the gift and took out a watch. I showed him how it could turn into a bow and arrow. I opened my gift. He got me tickets to see Panic! At The Disco. I pulled out the pregnancy test, giving it to him.

"What's this?" Will asked.

His eyes clouded over like they did when he was getting sick. I'm safe with Will. He won't hurt the baby or me; he would protect us. I learned the hard way to never say the word safe, especially as a demigod.

"Did you want another gift?" Will asked, annoyed.

"No. it is definitely a gift for both of us," I said.

Will unwrapped it carefully. He took out the pregnancy test box. He turned it in his hands and put pressure on the box. Enough to make the sides puff out and flatten a little.

"What do you want me to do with this? Is this some sort of sick joke from Jason and Percy?" Will asked, and I could practically see the rage in his eyes.

"No it is definitely from me. Open it," I said, trying to soothe his anger.

Will opened it and found a positive pregnancy test. He took it out carefully looking over the pregnancy test. Will grabbed me, pulling me close. I thought he was trying to hug me, but he wrapped his hands around my waist and squeezed.

"Will! You're hurting me! Please stop!" I said, trying to pry his hands off of me.

Knock. Knock. Will didn't care that someone was at the door. He backed me against the wall, as I struggled against him. My eyes teared up and I kicked his chest trying to throw him off of me. He stuttered but I felt his grip loosen a little.

"We are coming in so you had better be decent," Percy said.

"If I catch them having sex, I'll kill them both" Jason said.

"Remember when you caught them having "sex" last time," Percy said.

"I know they were only reading, but I don't want him to do anything. He's a baby," Jason said.

"They're married and he's 24. They should be allowed to have sex," Percy argued.

"Let's go in. It's cold out here," Jason said.

They came in.

Will's POV:

My head hurt and I felt angry. I could see my movements but they did not feel like my own. I had my hands around Nico's waist for what reason???

Everything is really blurry. I tried taking my hands off but I couldn't. It's like watching yourself do something and you are powerless to stop it. Then, all I saw was the darkness of my mind.

Nico's POV:

They came in to see me struggling against Will who had pinned me against the wall. I cried out as he applied more pressure. Percy and Jason saw and came over to try and help me. I kicked Will off throwing my body against him.

Will fell to the ground and Percy restrained him. Percy and Jason take their roles as big "bros" seriously. They even have a protection squad for me. Jason helped me up and I groaned collapsing onto him.

Will tried fighting against Percy, but it was no use. Percy is stronger and has a reason to protect me. Will is usually sweet and could never hurt a fly. He isn't actually acting like himself and his eyes had gone gold. Annabeth and Piper came in holding things.

Piper was holding most of the things, but Annabeth was carrying a bag. Their kids were with Sally and Paul and would come later with everyone else.

We are going to have a pretty full house since Hazel, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Sally, Paul, Coach Hedge, Mellie, Reyna, Rachel, and Thalia would be joining us.

She walked over to Will and sat in front of him. Sweet words filled the house and I felt compelled to listen. She directed her words at Will and I snapped out of it. She has gotten much better at controlling her charmspeak to control multiple people at a time.

"Will is being controlled by an eidolon. You will listen to me and obey my every command. Swear by the River Styx," Piper said.

They had gotten to our house early to help us with setup for today. I'm sure they didn't expect to find me clutching my stomach and Percy restraining Will.

"I will follow you commands. I swear on the River Styx," Will said, in a trance.

I choked back more sobs and crumpled to the floor feeling light headed. I felt like I was going to die at any moment.

"Did you apply pressure to his stomach Will? That seems to be where his pain is coming from," Annabeth asked.

Will nodded and I groaned. Jason helped me into our bedroom helping me lay down. Jason got me some water and he wiped my forehead of all the sweat. He sat on the bed next to me giving me water and a bucket.

"Piper will get him back to normal. Don't worry," Jason said.

He acted like a big brother to a little brother who was hurt. I groaned in pain burying my head into Will's pillow. It smelled like him and made me feel more comfortable. I clutched my stomach, trying to get the sick feeling to go away.

"I'm going to be sick," I said.

I leaned over the bucket and emptied the contents of my stomach into it. Jason let me lean on him so I didn't have to worry about holding myself up. I started to cry and I didn't even realize it. Jason wiped my tears and I shared a look.

Will came into the room and I bit back a curse as my stomach cramped up. I clutched Jason's hand and he winced.

"His stomach is tender. That means free fluid or blood," Annabeth said.

Everyone looked at Will. I rolled over and curled into the fetal position. Percy washed out the bucket and brought it back over. Percy stood by Annabeth stroking her bump. She leaned back onto him, sucking in a breath.

"I want you to heal Nico and then leave Will. You will never possess them or their kids that they have in the future. Swear on the River Styx that you will abide by these terms," Piper said.

"I-I swear on the River Styx," Will swayed a little, before siting in front of me.

Will put his hand on my stomach and it instantly felt better. Relief flooded my body and I once again felt normal. I was left with a minor headache, but that was normal for pregnancy. I wasn't worried. Will's eyes went back to their soft blue and a confused look laced his features.

"What happened?" Will asked, looking around at all of us in confusion.

"You hurt Nico," Percy said.

Will looked at me, "I'm so sorry Nico. I-"

My lips hit his forcefully and he pulled away a little. I kissed him again less forcefully. His eyes widened, but he melted into the kiss quickly. Everyone left and Will held me.

"I can't believe it. We're going to have a baby," Will said.

I nodded and we hugged. He stroked my stomach and rubbed a few circles onto it. His hand felt good and even helped with the intense morning sickness. His hands glowed a little and I knew he was taking away my pain.

"Do you think the baby will be okay?" I asked.

"Yes, my healing should have helped," Will said.

I buried my head in his chest and he hugged me knowing exactly what to do to make me feel better.

Will's POV:

As I rubbed Nico's back my thoughts strayed. I didn't mean to hurt Nico. I love him too much for that. He is the love of my life. I don't know what I would do without him. A baby is a big deal though. I'm sure we can be good parents to the baby, but I doubt how well Nico will do physically.

His body isn't meant for kids. Part of me believes that this is my fault. Well, obviously it's my fault, but dad gifted Nico with the ability because of me. I kissed his head as he relaxed in my arms. I hope to never hurt him again.

Nico's POV:

I heard a little crash and remembered that we have people in our home. I sighed going downstairs. I went into the kitchen to make the salad. I tossed the salad in the bowl and made sure to stick it in the refrigerator. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I hoped it was Will. I turned and it was Jason. I felt mad that I hoped it was Will.

"I finished setting up. I came here to help you," Jason said.

"Okay. Put the chocolate snowflakes in that bowl. Christmas isn't fun without the complaints we get from all of you parents," I said.

"As long as you don't make them sick," Jason said.

We worked together for a bit before I had to go to the bathroom. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I always need to go to the bathroom. I feel like I always need to go to the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I could smell something burning.

I immediately remembered the caramel that I had made for Will. It smelled terrible and of course baby rejected the idea. I threw up into the porcelain bowl and then I brushed my teeth when I felt like I had finished.

I got a piece of gum and I ran into the kitchen. Percy moved when he saw me running towards the kitchen. I almost crashed into Annabeth who had gotten up from her place on the couch. She was walking towards the kitchen probably to find the source of the burning smell.

"Slow down Nico. You could hurt someone. Be careful," Annabeth said.

Annabeth was really pregnant at nine months and one week. She is going to have a baby boy. They haven't told anyone the name because they want it to be a surprise. Hopefully, they will let Will and I take care of him for practice.

Percy and Annabeth asked me to be in the delivery room because of some surprise they had for me. Jason was scraping the caramel into the trash can. Not the caramel! That was the only batch I made! Now we have to go to the store!

"Do you know how hard it is to find ingredients on Christmas? Why did I leave you alone?" I complained, whining like a little kid.

"What if we had none? It wouldn't be bad. Will wouldn't be mad. You don't even like the stuff," Jason replied.

"This year, I want it. You are going to help me get it! You aren't coming back here if you don't find any!" I yelled.

By now everyone had come to see what the commotion was all about. Will knew what was happening, but everyone else looked surprised at my outburst. Most pregnant people are hormonal.

I cried for 10 minutes a few days ago when Will left without saying "I love you" like he does every morning. Calypso and Annabeth were also both incredibly hormonal through their respective pregnancies.

"Maybe you should both go out and find some and we will make sure everything is done. I hope Jason will drive," Will said.

I nodded and Jason and I got into the car to go find some ingredients. Hopefully, we can get some for the caramel I so desperately want.

☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾

We came back with about 30 minutes to spare. I put the caramel on sheets and Jason cut it into small little bites for Will and everybody else.

I made sure I had a little reserved for me. Will and the baby really like caramel apparently. It was disgusting, but I wanted it. Just thinking about it made my stomach growl with hunger. Jason and Percy set out some of the food as I made the guacamole recipe Leo's mom used to make.

"Nico Di Angelo! Sit down. You need to rest. Will said you were up yesterday. You need to take a break," Percy said.

"No, I haven't been awake since yesterday. I feel fine and I'll sit down when I get tired. I'm going to help like everyone else," I replied.

"Come on Nico, please sit down. The baby needs rest and I know you are tired," Will whispered in my ear, rubbing my back lightly.

"Alright," I said.

I sat down and Will was right. It did feel really good. I didn't even realize how tired I was. Will sat down next to me after a little while. He looked around before he pushed me back onto the couch. He kissed my neck and I had to swat him away and remind him of the guests in our house.

"I want to be as close to the baby as possible at this moment," Will said.

"Then maybe talk to the baby? If you want to feel close you can do that for a few minutes," I said.

"Okay. I'm not entirely sure how to do this, but I'm going to try my best. Hey little one. We know you are in there and you have such a good mama. I love your mama and I hope you grow nice and big in there," Will said to my stomach.

All I could do was laugh at what he said. Grow big. That was all he could think of. Also, he called me mama. I'm not entirely sure about that, but I'm not against being called mama. Will picked me up, and my legs immediately wrapped around him.

"I can't believe it! We're going to be parents. I'm going to be a daddy and you're going to be a mommy. There's a baby in you!" Will said, whispering excitedly.

"Yep, you're crushing us right now," I said, and he released me from the tight hold.

"Sorry. I'm excited," Will said.

"We're going to have a baby," Will said, putting his hand onto my stomach.

"I am. You're going to be next to me through it all," I said, giving him a smile.

We had everyone outside to set up the table for the kids. Annabeth was helping them with the moving of some of the equipment for the little kids.

It was the slide and tiny swing attached to it. I told Will a little about my morning sickness and he reassured me that he would be there for me.

The baby makes me tired and I almost fell asleep on the abnormally warm day. I hope that everyone likes the Christmas meal we planned and I hope they like our news.

☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾

Will's POV:

Everyone had arrived and everything was ready. He looked stunning and I could see he had gained maybe two or three pounds. I had to look at him closely, but I could sort of see the weight gain. His jacket covered his bump well.

He looked healthy and I should have seen it before. He always had the incredibly pale skin and always had his ribcage showing. I wonder how long he has been pregnant. Maybe like three months. He looked about that big. A curve to the stomach and it wouldn't be noticed except I noticed it. I'm also his husband and I'm sure that has an impact.

Nico's POV:

☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾

I sat next to Will close to the end of the table. I looked across from Annabeth at the other end of the table so she didn't block anyone with her bump. Laughter rang through the whole house as we told about random stuff and the kids.

I had a small curve to my stomach. I could see everyone talking and having fun. Time to drop this bombshell on them. Will and I both stood.

"I would like to make a toast. This year has been full of surprises like monster attacks. A toast to Annabeth's baby and her health. I hope that your labor is as easy and painless as possible. I hope that this year brings everyone happiness and fortune. Cheers!" I said.

"I would also like to toast new beginnings. For little ones on the way and the next generation. May we have the best year yet," Will said.

"We would also like to ask everyone for advice for the new addition to the family. We are going to have a baby which Apollo blessed us with" I said.

Tears made their way down my cheeks and Will carefully wiped them away.

"Like adopt?" Percy asked.

"No. Nico's pregnant," Will said, tears forming in his eyes.

Everyone stared at us with their mouths hanging wide open. They probably didn't expect me to be pregnant. They did have a right.

"Congratulations!!! I'm so excited!" Piper exclaimed.

Piper and Annabeth got excited about another baby. They talked excitedly about the kids being close in age and being friends. Having a buddy to play with and all that. I kind of just snacked all day. We all got up and started talking about babies and our lives while on the couches.

I looked over at my sister and she looked so down. Nothing like the Hazel that I knew. She looked at Frank with guilt written all over her face. She said something to Frank and got up walking towards the rooms upstairs.

He looked at her sadly as his eyes misted over a little. What's wrong with them? I know they had been having more frequent arguments, but that couldn't be it. Right?

"I need to go grab something. I will be back in a few minutes," I whispered to Will.

"Okay," He said, resuming the conversation.

☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾

"Hey Hazel. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No," She lied.

"You can tell me. I won't be mad or anything," I said.

"Well, everyone is having kids and I want a baby. I talked it over with Frank and he agreed. I didn't get pregnant so we did it for months. Still no baby. I-" Hazel said, choking back a sob.

"Hey, it's alright. I'm right here. Just take your time," I said.

"I can't have kids. I've tried. We went doctors and they said I had been injured. I was when I died, so I won't give Frank kids. I've let him down. He ha-hates me," Hazel said, choking up.

"Oh, Hazel, why didn't you tell us? Frank doesn't hate you. He looked sad when you walked away. We would have steered the conversation away from the topic," I said.

"No. You and Annabeth shouldn't have to not talk about your babies, because of me. I'll be fine. We can adopt. I have hope," Hazel replied, with determination in her eyes.

"Hazel, you are so brave. I am glad to call you my sister," I said.

"Thanks," She said, smiling like herself again.

"We should join everybody. It has been a little while. They are probably wondering where we are," I said.

As we walked out, I grabbed my sisters hand. So maybe we are demigods, but I wouldn't change that for the world. We are a huge family and I couldn't be happier. I saw Annabeth closing her eyes and rubbing her stomach.

I wanted to sleep badly. Probably just the constant tiredness that I have felt since finding out I was pregnant. This was going to be a long day, because from what I have seen Annabeth's probably in labor. I hope her water hasn't broken yet.

Will's POV:

Nico came out holding Hazel's hand. He walked past me and sat next to Annabeth. They were probably going to talk about baby stuff. I'm going to be a daddy.

I can't wait to see and hold my baby. I bet Nico can though. He is probably afraid. Since I am his significant annoyance and that is my baby, we can talk tonight before bed.

Maybe I can help to ease some of his worries. Maybe I can help him feel better about having our baby and tell him what we can expect to happen. I hope he's not freaking out.

Nico's POV:

Annabeth was closing her eyes in pain. Time to see what I could do to help. This would be me in a while. Not ready for that. I'll have a c-section though. Still it'll be painful.

"Hey," I whispered in Annabeth's ear.

"Hey," She whispered back.

"Are you having contractions?" I asked.

"Yes," She replied.

"How far apart are they?" I asked.

"They're twenty minutes apart now. I'll tell Percy when they are ten minutes apart. My water already sort of broke when I was in your bathroom. I'm sorry about the rug. I'll pay for a new one," Annabeth said.

"Okay, but the rug was ugly anyway. It's time for a new one anyway," I said.

I turned my head back to the conversation. Somehow Octavian was brought up and I smiled at the memory. He may have been mislead, but I know that he was misunderstood. My fatal flaw is holding grudges and I don't want to hold that against him.

"If Octavian and I were drowning, who would you save?" Percy asked me.

"Myself and my energy," I said, as Percy pouted.

Logan got off of his lap and patted his back like we did when Logan was sad or crying. Logan came over to me. I watched as he looked at his daddy.

"That mean Uncle Nico! Say sorry daddy sad," Logan said.

"Okay, I'm sorry," I said.

"Apology not accepted," Percy said, as he buried his face into Annabeth's shoulder.

"No daddy. That's not how it goes. Uncle Nico apologized and now you accept," Logan said.

"I accept your apology," Percy said.

"Good. You two are hard work. Can I have cookie?" Logan asked, and everyone started to laugh.

"I raised a perfectly well-behaved functioning son and he's raising a good son," Sally said, when the laughter died down.

"You have a son that I don't know about?" I asked.

"I-" Percy started.

He stopped and just closed his mouth. Annabeth laughed a little rubbing her stomach.

☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾

"They are ten minutes apart now," I whispered. "Are you going to tell him?"

"Yeah," She whispered back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.5K 14
[Setting Placed After BoO] Nico Di Angelo is a gloomy, aloof character always questioning his very will to live. He's finally been released of his cr...
47.9K 1.9K 51
As the summer comes to a close Will has to say goodbye to his friends and family (godly side of the family), with promises to visit every other weeke...
550K 16.9K 29
Nico di Angelo- The child of Hades. He was a depressed ball of rage wherever he went. He preferred spending his time in his cabin, alone. He would of...
529 24 13
When Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace start to get abnormal cryptic dreams, they have to find out what they mean. I didn't mark this as mature because...