Dusk Till Dawn n. mikaelson

Від alexinthenight

Olympe is quite unique when it comes to what she is. She is powerful, that is for sure. Everybody knows she i... Більше

hello dear readers
The Druid - Olympe
0.1 {playlist}
1
2
3
4
5.1
5.2
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1
17.2
18
IMPORTANT UPDATE
19
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue

0

3.4K 32 0
Від alexinthenight

Hello,

So

This story will not follow the original plot of The Originals.

If you have never watched the serie, you can still read this story and understand it fully. (but if you have any question, feel free to ask)

Also, Olympe, the character I have created, and Niklaus will not fall in love as soon as the story starts. It will take time. You will understand why once you read the story!

I am still writing the story, but I will post what I already wrote every Friday and Tuesday! If a chapter is not coming, it's simply because I haven't finished writing it. But no worries, I have already planned my plot until the last chapter, so I know where I'm going. 

That is it, I think...

I hope you will enjoy my story,

Like and comment!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

80.1K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
221K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
219K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ Від qx

Фанфіки

20.1K 863 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...