๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘ˆ ๐ธ๐น๐น๐ธ๐ถ๐‘‡

By shiestytha3rd

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

11

4.2K 221 191
By shiestytha3rd

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
A Week Later...

"Okay, but can you listen to what I'm tryna say" Diamond said as we argued on the phone.

"I'm bout to hang up" I said nonchalantly making her smack her lips.

"That's yo problem. We can never just talk" she said.

"I already told you we could talk in person, but you wanna act weird. Like I don't even see the point of this conversation" I said.

"It was to try to fix our relationship" she said sounding irritated.

"Diamond you is not tryna fix this shit" I said with a bitter chuckle.

"Why? Cuz I'm not tryna jump right back in a relationship with you? I'm sorry Sincere, but you can't just keep running over me" she said making me scrunch my face up.

"I do not run over you" I argued making the line go silent.

"How many times you cheated on me" she asked. I shrugged forgetting she couldn't see me.

"Better many times you cheated on me then came back to me like nothing happened" she asked. I didn't even bother to respond because that wasn't gonna help the situation.

"Where were you be going when you mom kicked you out and your dad was locked up? Who done bonded you out the last three times when all your family was oh so broke? How about when you had yo mental breakdown and didn't no one give a fuck cuz it was normal to them? Who was sitting in the room with you for a whole fucking week? Who shoulder you cry on when no one else is there? MINE. It was me there for you. Me opening up my home for you. Me spends my money on you. It was me. Wasn't your siblings. Wasn't your granny. Wasn't the motherfuckas you call friends. It was fucking me" she said sounding like she was about to cry.

"I never said you wasn't there for me" I said.

"Actions speak way louder then words. You act as if I just done you so bad, but it's the other way around. Like I forget all the bad you done and the hurtful shit you say to me because I remember the good you do, but that good is running out. I don't want clothes and jewelry, I want you. The you before you before the drugs" she expressed making me shake my head.

"That person been gone" I said.

"Then I can't be with you no more. I'm not bout watch you slowly kill yourself when you got someone to talk to" she said.

"Who do I got Diamond? You? You wouldn't even understand half the shit that's going on in my head" I said.

"You don't fucking talk to me for me to understand" she responded.

"There wouldn't be no fucking point" I said getting loud.

"How you know if you not trying" she said louder.

"I'm not bout to sit here and argue about my life" I said.

"I'm not tryna argue. This could've been a simple conversation, but you can't admit to your wrongs" she said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not admitting to shit that I didn't do" I said before hearing her smack her lips.

"Bye Sincere" she said before hanging up. I shrugged my shoulders before putting my phone in my pocket.

I don't need a fucking soul to there with me. I came in this world by myself and Imma leave this bitch by myself.

I went to my closet and put a jacket on before sliding my slides on. I walked out my room and went downstairs.

"Hi Blu" Kali said as I went to the kitchen.

"Hey" I said back before grabbing a water. She stood there staring at me making me smack my lips.

"Kali what the fuck you want" I asked making her point at the fruit snacks on top of the fridge. I grabbed the whole box and gave them to her making her run upstairs.

I walked out the house seeing Jay in a car smoking making me get in it.

Time to get high.

Jatavia "Paris" Morgan

"Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you" I asked. I can't stand this fucking job, but until more clients I need another way of getting money.

I could easily ask my dad, but I'm too old to be looking for handouts.

"Lemme get uhhhhh....hot'n'spicy and a value size fry" a woman said.

"Okay your total is 3.52. Pull up to the second window" I said before taking my headset off.

I looked at the clock seeing it was 5 making me get happy. I'm out this bitch.

I went to clock out as one of my co-workers approached me.

"Who be doing your hair cuz it's cute as fuck" she said making me look up.

"Thanks, I do it" I said.

"You do hair" she asked making me nod.

"How much you charge" she asked.

"It depends" I said making her nod before pulling her phone out.

"You got instagram" she asked making me nod.

"Paris with a space between each letter" I said as she typed before putting her phone in her pocket.

"Okay Imma text you probably this weekend" she said making me nod.

"Yvette you don't get paid to talk all day" our manager said making her look at him.

"Kinda do, but okay" she said before putting her attention back on me.

"Well let me go back to this stupid ass job" she said before walking away making me chuckle before leaving.

I got in my car before taking my phone off of dnd watching all the notifications come in.

I went to the family group chat seeing them talking.

Morgan family

AR
Who wanna watch Riley?

Jay
Shiettttt

Blu
Ion like kids

Markey
She cry too much

Dion
How much you paying?

AR
Damn you can't watch yo niece for free?

Dion
Nope

Blu
Boy tf this look like?
Tots unlimited?

Markey
I'm busy anyway

Nikki
One of y'all need to watch her

Jay
Ian come out of her pussy so she
ain't talking to me

Blu
lol, you watch her

Nikki
Blu you act like she ain't yo blood. You haven't held that baby for more then 5 minutes.

Markey
Damn that's kinda fucked up

Blu
Damn I kinda dgaf
Ian have her

Nikki
So, Your mindset needs to change.

Blu
You needa stfu

Jay
🤣

Nikki
Your disrespectful

Blu kicked Nikki out of the groupchat

Blu
I said shut up

Jay
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Markey
Why would you do that

Blu
She's annoying
She ain't even a Morgan. If she wanna be in
a family gc, she can go make a Jackson Family gc

AR
Your childish

Blu
You're*

Markey
Immature ass

Blu
Ar stfu, that's why you don't have no babysitter
Nd Markey stop riding Nikki's dick so hard

Markey
That's our momma
What am I pose to do

AR
Blu that's why you sixteen fighting multiple drug addictions

Jay
Aye y'all not bout to jump her

Blu
Idgaf
Ar that's why yo babymomma got fucked after she had yo baby while you was locked up. Hoe didn't even wait six weeks.

Jay
We wasn't pose to say nun about that

Blu
Idgaf mfkas always wanna bring up my problems. Go deal with yo hoe ass babymomma. Probably was getting fucked while she was pregnant.

Markey
Blu you dtm

Blu
🖕🏼

Blu left the groupchat

I shook my head before starting my car up and driving. I already know it's gonna be drama when I get home.

Like I said it was drama as soon as I walked in the house.

"Blu you bogus as fuck" Myah said as Blu sat on the couch eating a Slim Jim. I had some spandex and a tank top under my work clothes, so I just took them off right there.

"Bitch shut up" Blu said nonchalantly.

"You messy as hell. You knew what was gonna happen when you told him" she said before going upstairs.

"I don't see why you going up there" Blu semi yelled before Nikki and our dad walked in.

"There her little ass go. She start shit with everyone in the fucking house" Nikki said making Blu laugh.

"You started it. I'm just finishing it. Y'all needa learn how to leave me the fuck alone" she said as she finished her Slim Jim. She threw the wrapper on the floor before standing up.

"Blu pick the fucking wrapper up. It's a trash can right there" our dad said as she ignored him before walking to the stairs.

"You don't hear him" Nikki asked as Blu walked pass her before following her up the stairs.

"They stressing me out" my dad said before sitting on the couch as I picked up the wrapper and put it in the trash.

"WE WEREN'T  TOGETHER" Myah yelled from AR's room making me shake my head.

"You read the group chat messages" I asked making him nod.

"Crazyyyyyy" he said making me laugh.

"I don't get why none of them can get along and they got the same momma" I said making him nod in agreement.

"Bitch you come in my room and Imma knock yo fucking head off" I heard Blu say.

"I don't see why they can't get along"my dad said. I get that Blu is disrespectful, but Nikki talks to her like she trash.

"Blu chill the fuck out" Markey said before I heard  a thump noise making me go upstairs with my dad following.

I saw Blu get up off the floor as Markey stood over her with Nikki standing next to him making me sigh.

"Nigga you touch me again and I'll kill you. You think I give a fuck about you being my blood" she asked making Markey shake his head as he chuckled.

"Blu you ain't like that" he said making her nod before going in her room. AR's room door flew open as Myah walked out with him following.

"Bitch I ain't done talking to you" AR said before grabbing her arm making her snatch away.

"Let me go" she said while struggling to get out his grip.

"AR let her go" my dad said making AR instantly letting her go making her walk down the steps and leave.

Blu's door flew open before I heard a gun cock back making me look at her as she aimed the gun at Markey's head causing everyone demeanor change.

"Blu put the gun down" my dad said making her roll her eyes.

"Man get that fucking gun off me" Markey said.

"Blu chill the fuck out" he continued.

"Baby put the gun down" Nikki said making Blu aim the gun at her.

"Now everyone wanna chill on me" she said with a bitter chuckle before tossing the gun on the floor.

"Fuck all y'all" she said before digging in her pocket and putting something in her mouth as she walked down the stairs and left.

Someone needs their medicine.

Omniscient

Diamond sat in her room before her mom knocked on the door.

"You got company" she said making Diamond huff.

"Mom why would let her in" she asked already knowing it was Blu. Before she could respond Blu walked in.

"Surprise shawtyyyyyy" she said with a Wendys bag in her hand making Diamond roll her eyes with a little smile on her face.

"You not pose to be here" she said as Blu sat on the bed.

"I'm not pose to be doing a lot of things, but I do it" she said before passing the bag to Diamond.

"Did you eat today" she asked Blu making her nod as she laid down on the edge of the bed.

"What did you eat" she asked.

"I ate a Slim Jim" she said sluggishly before putting her arms in her shirt. Diamond rolled her eyes before dismissing the topic.

"Don't fall asleep right there" she said as she ate her food.

"I'm not" Blu mumbled. Once Diamond was done with her food she looked up at Blu who was sleep.

"Sincere get up and come lay up here" she said before getting up and throwing her thrash away. She shook Blu, but all she did was groan before going back to sleep making Diamond huff.

She got her a pillow and her cover before laying next to Blu making sure they both had some cover.

"I love you Sincere. I really do, but someday this gotta stop" she said lowly evening through Sincere was sleep.

"This is a constant thing. We gotta do better then this" she said before pecking her lips. She moved a piece of hair out of Sincere's face as she admired her face.

"Guess this a forever thing" she said with a small chuckle before laying down. She watched Blu sleep until she went to bed.

Uh hey there🧍🏾

I should start spicing this stuff up🙂

But uh gotta blast🏃🏾‍♂️

- Brazyy ✍🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.4K 30
16K 519 12
'๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž?'
1K 23 18
"๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, " ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ...