Black Butler x modern reader

By vasachirock2005

Read and find out. ๐Ÿ˜ More

Description of you
Chapter one: WTF
Chapter two: Dexter
wierd questions that pop into my head.
chapter three : Shit. Shit. Shit.
chapter four: little blueberry
chapter five: lady Elizabeth
chapter six: Training?
chapter seven : Fillers
chapter nine: An unexpected aliy
chapter ten : The white tiger.
chapter eleven : ghosting
Halloween special
chapter twelve : Hide and seek with Dex.
chapter thirteen : UT!!!
chapter fourteen : What happened before the Ball.
Chapter fifteen : Vice count pervert.
chapter sixteen : The Book.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CP!!!
Chapter seventeen : GRELL SUTCLIFF
Chapter sixteen : A GIRLS RAGE.
chapter eighteen : No more lies...sure... that's definitely not happening
chapter nineteen : Friend or foe?

chapter seventeen : The hidden secrets of our dreams.

1.1K 44 12
By vasachirock2005

Play the song if you want. ENJOY!!! 😊
_________________

Your pov.
Dream world ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

I woke up to an unusual version of a snowfall wonderland. My clothes had changed into the ones I once wore when I turned into a ghost that time when I went to meet my dad. The odd thing being that it was below 0 degrees and I felt as if it was at normal temperature.

My hair was lose and longer than usual. But I didn't think much about it. I quickly got up and walked around to see if I could find anything or anyone to tell me where I was.

"Hello!?" I yelled out as I kept walking.

I turned left after a while and noticed a bright light in the far distance. I slowly walked to it slightly hoping it wasn't a gate to heaven since I really didn't wanna die just yet. But surprisingly it wasn't.... It looked like a castle.

" Odd... "  I muttered as I stepped closer.

I had reached the door and raised my hand about to knock but slightly held back... Then lightly knocked which seemed to open the door immediately. I stepped back as it opened. I than slowly stepped in and looked around.

" Hello is anyone there!?" I yelled out.

No response. I was about to check out  one of the doors until an unexpected response yelled out.

" Oh your here." said a familiar cheery voice.

I freaked out a bit as I turned around and noticed a women sitting at the table sipping some tea. She looked like version of a goddess. I carefully stepped back. But she seemed to point to the seat near the table where she was having tea.

I carefully walked and set where she told me to. Making sure to not look her straight in the eye but she surprised me by raising my head to make me look straight at her. She had a friendly smile as she pored me a cup of tea. Which I just looked at suspiciously, afraid she had poisoned it.

" Aren't you gonna drink up. " she said simply.

" ....who are you? " I asked.

" Don't you recognize me? " she said simply with a bit of a proud smile.

I raised an eyebrow in question.

" Or would you prefer to see me in my tiger form." she said simply. I was shocked.

" E-Emushere?" I called out.

" In the flesh. " she said happily.

" Woah." I said referring to her appearance.

" What you think?" she said standing up and showing off.

" Your looking great." I said complimenting her. What I said genuine through.

" Aww thanks." she said sitting down then taking a sip of tea. I lightly picked it up and took a little sip and I'll tell you this... The... Tea.... Was amazing. The perfect blend.

" This is really good. " I said taking another sip.

" Oh thanks, it's a new recipe I'm trying out. Anyway, don't you have anything to ask?" she questioned.

" Mmm, yes. " I said putting my cup down. " I have a lot of questions. "

" Ask away. " she said simply. "

" Where on earth are we?" I started with the most simple question.

" Were in your dreams. "

" Dreams? " She nodded.

" Well more like, a place where all your dreams are created. Almost like a silver lining where your dreams start to form into what your  emotions wish to see. "  she explained.

" oh....ohk... Second question... What happened, why did everything just change, why did my clothes change, why was I glowing, why-" she placed a finger over my lip.

" Breath. " she said simply. I noticed that I didn't even stop to catch my breath. I took a moment to breath and did so.

" I'll explain. " she said as she set properly.

" please do. "

" First off... Your transformation wasn't my fault entirely. The only ability that was mine that was given to you was your outfit change and your new power level. But the fact that it increased to the point where the energy you realised turned dark was not me. It was something else. " I looked at her a little confused.

" What do you mean?" she raised her hand and muttered something in a foreign tongue.

Thus making a mirror appear on the table. She than lightly took my hand and placed it on the mirror. It soon showed the events that happened when I was fighting Grell. I saw that my energy had turned dark.

" than what was that?" I questioned.

" I'm not sure but.... I think it's the book. "

" How so? " she got up and gestured for me to follow her.

" Where are we going? " I asked as I went along.

" To see if I can find anything. " she said as she grabbed my hand and went a little faster.

Little time skip >>>

She took me to an odd library. It wasn't like your normal average library , it was more like a book garden. I'm saying that cause it looked like a garden of flowers with trees as book shelves. And the scenery was breathtaking it almost resembled a sun room.

" What is this place? " I asked.

" Oh yeah, it's your knowledge section. Beautiful ain't it ." she said looking around.

"Knowledge?" I questioned.

" Books on that section hold all your memories of what you've learned throughout your life so far. The rest on that section still need to be filled in so over there those books are still blank. " she pointed out.

" There... So many. " I said looking over the blank ones. The ones that have been completed where a lot but looking over to the blank ones.... Those are a different story.

" your mind never stops learning. "  she said walking over to one of my memoire section.

I looked over and noticed a book being in the process of being filled in. It was on a book pedestal and was being filled in by a fountain pen.

" What's this?"

" Don't touch that." she warned.

" oh. "I raised my hands up.

" It's noting everything your doing down. If you disturb it something might go wrong. "

" Oh. Cool. " I said looking carefully at what it was writing. And sure enough it was noting everything I said down. Even my thoughts .

" Ohk here it is. " Emushere said placing one of the books from the completed shelves on the table.

She then proceeded to open it to the last page

" Show me the book. " the book then glowed and showed the part where I  found the 'haunted' book.

" I'll have to find more research about it... It just looks so goddamn familiar." she said ruffling her hair.

As if unexpectedly  I felt a wave of dizziness. She quickly caught me as she looked at my form carefully.

" Woah, are you alright? " she said balancing me.

"  yeah I just felt a little slip. " I said gaining my balance.

"  I think it's time for you to wake up. " she said looking into my eyes carefully.

"  how do I do that? " I questioned.

" Easy you just close your eyes and wake up."  I raised an eyebrow at her suggestion.

" Just trust me, but first let's put you on a bed cause I have a feeling you'll come back soon. " she said picking me up bridal style and heading to the left.

We soon stepped out and headed to a beautiful bedroom. If I didn't see this as my Dream world... Or... Kinda, I'd mistake it for heaven.

She than placed me on the bed carefully. And lightly patted my head till I accidentally fell asleep. But I get the feeling that's what she meant.

*insert face palm*

Dream over ♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

I woke up and noticed that I was surrounded by flowers. And I was back at the manor... In my bedroom. Everything of mine was still there. But I was curious as to when did we return.

" how long was out?" I questioned. I stepped out of bed and immediately lost balance. And let's just say it hurt as I crashed to the floor. My legs were still asleep. " ouch. " I muttered.

I managed to drag myself to my mirror and somehow sit myself down. I looked and noticed that I had bags under my eyes. But somehow my hair looked perfect. Except three black strips of my hair that kinda stood out. Which is odd cause my hair was always white... Well... Till it changed anyway.

" probably just stress.... I guess. " I muttered.

"Oh your finally awake. " said a familiar voice behind me.

I looked around and saw Sebastian along with Dexter in he's arms. Dexter immediately jumped out of he's arms and ran on to my lap with Glee.

" Oh hey Sebastian.. hey Dexter, did you miss me. " I said ruffling he's fur.

"Meow." he said response.

I smiled softly as I ruffled he's fur.

" he did more than miss you, he wouldn't leave your side for a second. " he said looking carefully at our interaction.

" Is that so...odd how long was I out. " I said picking him up and giving him a light hug.

" approximately four days. " I froze.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT!?"
_______________________
__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 26
STARTING OVER. DO NOT READ. ITS TRASH ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค
3.4K 57 11
Read the story and see what happens
10K 208 16
โ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐™€. โž ใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€ สแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดแด‡แด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแดส€สŸแด… สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› สแดแดœส€sแด‡สŸา“ ษชษดแด›แด, แด€า“...
158 8 12
Read and find out.