Changed Since Texas / Post Ma...

By postylove74

Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is... More

0.1
0.2
O.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Authors Note
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
10k!
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6

3.5

479 12 9
By postylove74

I sat and looked at him completely unbelieving of the words that just came out of his mouth. Was he really asking me to go with him to LA? Was this real? He really wanted to be with me like that. I have been waiting for this moment for years, and now here it was. I couldn't answer him now, I was far too drunk to make a coherent response to him. I chuckled just a bit, shaking my head.

"What is that headshake for Charlie?" he smiled as he finished off his cigarette moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Austin, I am very drunk right now and I don't think I can answer that question" I laughed shaking my head with a silly laugh putting my hands over my face as he rested his hands on my waist.

"Oh believe me Charlie, I know the level of intoxication that you have right now" he laughed as he started running his hand softly up my back.

"I mean shit, I'm still having a hard time believing that I am sitting here with you. This all feels like one of the most vivid dreams that I have ever had. Like look, I can touch you and I can feel you" I said with a smile as I touched him before placing my hand on his that was running smoothly up my back letting him know I could feel him.

"Baby, this isn't a dream. I am right here with you" he said looking deeply into my eyes. I felt my eyes dancing back and forth with his before I leaned into him capturing my lips with his in a kiss that heated up almost instantly. He wrapped his arms around my tiny waist pressing me firmly against his chest, my arms wrapped around his neck.

I pulled away from the kiss after several minutes, my thoughts getting the best of me as I threw my hands over my face feeling the tears fall from my face. "Why Austin?" I said loudly, my fist coming down and connecting roughly with my thigh.

"Why what Charlie?" he asked, his brows furrowed as his finger tips ran slowly against my jaw.

"Why did you not want me Austin, why? I want to know why I wasn't good enough for you but she was when you just saw her. Please you owe me that" I cried.

"Charlie I don't want to talk about this now, I think we should talk in the morning when you wake up" he said running his hand down my arm until he met my hand tangling our fingers together.

"So what you could sit here and kiss me but you can't give me the decency to tell me why I wasn't good enough for you. Why you let me walk away from you without even telling me that you loved me. Why you choose a girl that you saw one time and fell hopelessly in love with her, but still kept me on the line. Why you stopped fucking talking to me and ripped my fucking heart out. You don't think I deserve to know that Austin!" I said loudly to him, tears streaming down my face in an uncontrollable fashion.

"Charlie, please stop crying baby. I'll talk to you about all of this tomorrow, I promise you I will. You are right, you do deserve to have all of these answers and I promise you I will give them to you. But your drunk baby, and I don't want to have this conversation now. Please understand that, please" he said, his eyes pleading with mine as he spoke out his sincere words.

I didn't say anything back to him as I slowly climbed out from in between his legs and headed into the room, bumping into several things along the way as my drunk started hitting me again full force. I felt the room start to spin as I held my hands out in front of me like a baby who was just learning how to walk, the unmistakable feeling of nausea sweeping over me, my body becoming sticky with sweat as I felt myself hurdling towards the floor only to be stopped by two strong hands under my arms.

"Come on Charlie, your almost there" he said as he helped me walk into the bathroom, pushing up the seat for the toilet as I paid my dues to the porcelain gods. Austin walked away for a second coming back placing a cool wash cloth on the back of my neck his hand rubbing my back as he sat with me the entire time. "You okay baby?" he asked with a small chuckle placing his lips gently on the top of my head.

"I think so" I said quietly, my elbows resting on the toilet and my head in my hands as I took in a shaky breath my eyes closed to ease the movement of the room around me.

"Can you stand up baby?" he asked me stepping away from me as I tried to stand myself up, pushing my hands against the toilet as I slowly stood myself up, my head throbbing and spinning the very instant I did so. I felt myself start to stumble, Austin's arm coming around me holding me up.

"Okay, I got ya Charlie" he said as he walked me over towards the sink. "Can you stand here for a second? Here" he said taking both of my hands and leaning them on the sink. "I'll be right back okay" he said as he quickly ran out of the room coming back with my toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash. I looked over at him as he got it ready for me handing it to me.

"Cheese" I smiled with squinted eyes.

"Charlie, I'll sit and watch you throw up all day but I will not brush your teeth" he laughed.

"Please" I pouted at him. He rolled his eyes muttering out a defeated fine as he started brushing my teeth, making comments the entire time that this was the strangest thing he has ever done for anyone his whole entire life. We finished brushing my teeth, Austin gathering up all of my things and setting them on the side as he looked down at me with a smirk on my face. "Can I have another kiss now?" I asked pouting my lips.

I heard him laugh as he put his arms around me to hold me up as he meshed his lips with mine pulling away with a soft suction sound. I smiled up at him purely amazed that he was still standing in front of me, stating my amazement several more times as he helped me walk towards the bed. He kept his arm around me as he pulled the plush covers down on the bed before helping me climb in, grabbing my legs and putting them under the covers before pulling them up to my chest.

"Don't leave me please" I said to him reaching out and grabbing his hand fearing that he was going to walk out of the room and leave me alone.

"Charlie, I'm going to be right next to you" he laughed looking down at me, giving my hand a small shake.

"No" I said shaking my head back and forth.

"No? Would you rather I slept on the couch?" he asked with a smirk.

"No Austin, I don't want you right next to me. I want you right here" I said pointing towards my heart. "Why don't you want to be there?" I asked looking up at him with hooded eyes.

I watched as he lifted his shirt over his head and slid out of his jeans, leaving them in a pile on the floor as he climbed over my body sliding into the covers next to me. He wrapped his arm around me putting a small kiss on my lips before pressing them softly against the steady thump of my heart.

"It took me a while to realize it Charlie, but I want nothing more than to fill every space of your heart" he said looking at me, his eyes twinkling.

"Do you mean it?" I asked him, feeling my breath catch in my throat as my eyes shot over to his.

He smiled down at me his fingers running along my exposed collarbone from my tank top as he nodded his head. "More than I've ever meant anything in my life. I wouldn't be here if I didn't" he laughed.

I took a deep breath as I mustered up every bit of drunk courage that was still hanging around inside of me for the words to fall off my lips. "I love you Austin" My eyes roamed against his as my heart started to beat quickly hoping that those words would fall off of his lips.

"I love you too Charlie" he smiled leaning down to press his lips against mine. I don't know if it was still the drunk spins or if the world was spinning because he finally said those words to me that I have been waiting so long to hear. I couldn't help it as tears started rolling down my cheeks as I have felt the happiest I have ever felt before. He pulled away from me placing his lips against the salty tears that were streaking my cheeks before looking at me.

"I know those are happy tears, right?" he smiled.

"The happiest" I said nodding my head like a fool.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you that baby, you have no idea how sorry I am" he said littering my neck with small, soft, open mouthed kisses.

"It doesn't matter Austin, you said it now" I said feeling my eyes get heavy.

"Why don't you get some sleep baby. I'll be right here when you get up I promise you that I am not going to go anywhere." he said giving me a quick kiss.

"Austin, I'm so glad your back" I muttered as I felt sleep pulling me into grasp.

"Me too Charlie" he said quietly as I succumbed to the sleep that was working to hard to pull me away.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning looking around the room trying to get my bearings together figuring out where the hell I was and how the hell I ended up here. I looked over at the table to see a cup of water and a bottle of Tylenol sitting on the dresser, a note scribbled in untidy script.

Morning Charlie,
I hope you don't wake up before I come back since I promised you that I would be here when you woke up, but if you do know I didn't leave you. I left you some Tylenol and some water, it will help with your throbbing head. I will see you soon baby girl. I love you.
-Austy

I felt every moment from last night rush back into my head. Austin showing up outside of the club in Dallas, reliving the night we expressed that we had feelings for each other, sharing a plethora of sweet kisses and just loving each other. I smiled remembering him brushing my teeth before sliding into my bed and saying those three words to me that I've needed to hear so much. I sat up in the bed, my head throbbing as soon as I lifted it off the pillow. I grabbed the bottle of Tylenol taking two of the white pills out placing them on my tongue taking a long sip of water as I swallowed them down.

This fucking sucks I said to myself as I put my hands over my face leaning my head back against the headboard.

I got myself out of bed and walked towards the bathroom grabbing a white cloth off of the counter soaking it in warm water. I wrung it out tightly leaving it damp throwing it over my head walking back out to the room and crashing on the bed. I laid there for several minutes finally feeling like the medicine and warm cloth was putting my headache into submission when I heard the keycard slide into the door, the small click of the door opening and closing once again. I felt the bed dip beside me, a hand pulling the towel off of my eyes to reveal a smiling Austin.

"How are you feeling baby?" he asked softly running his fingers over my head as he bent down pressing his lips against my forehead before connecting them softly with my lips.

"Shitty. I'm sorry that you had to take care of me last night Austy" I laughed looking up at him.

"It's okay baby girl. I will say though that I've never brushed someone's teeth besides my own so... I must really love you" he smiled grabbing my hand and lacing it with his.

"Austin, why did you do that to me?" I asked looking up at him.

He climbed up on the bed, motioning for me to come over to him. I slowly brought myself up between his legs as he wrapped his arms around me putting a kiss on my head, his thumbs rubbing slowly over my arms. "I didn't think we'd have this conversation right now, but it needs to happen so I guess the earlier the better. To be honest Charlie, I don't have a definitive answer of why I did what I did. When you walked away in the airport the day you left, I should've ran after you and told you how much I loved you and begged you to come with me to LA. But I couldn't do that to you Charlie. I was going with nothing, not even being able to afford to take care of myself. I slept in Jason's closet and was digging through the couch cushions for change" he laughed shaking his head.

"That is not how I wanted you to start things off with me. I couldn't take care of you Charlie, and you didn't deserve that life that I was living. So, by holding out on the I love you made it easier for me to watch you go." his voice was quiet, constant and confident and I knew that everything he was saying to me was the honest truth.

"But what about Ash? Where does that come in? You were established at that point, you could've taken care of me even though I hope you know I would never expect you to take care of me all alone I would help too" I said leaning my head against his chest listening to the steady thump of his heart.

"When I saw Ash I figured she knows what this life is going to be like. She's ready for this. I won't lie to you Charlie, I thought she was very attractive but I guess I wouldn't really call it love at first sight like I called it in the Breakfast Club Interview. If I was in love with her I sure as hell wouldn't have been doing the things I was doing with you" he laughed tickling my sides just slightly, a small giggle coming off of my lips.

"Then why did you stop talking to me? You told me you were going to think about things and then just threw me to the cub like yesterdays news" I said sadly.

"You are probably not going to believe me, but I'm going to tell you the truth anyway. She pretty much told me that I couldn't keep talking to you anymore Charlie. She kept me from you and told me that it was just her and if I did anything with you again she would ruin me" he said quietly.

"Austin why did you let that happen? She didn't love you like you thought she did, she was controlling you and using you" I said sadly rubbing his hand with my thumb.

"I don't know Charlie. But it wasn't her that I wanted, it was you and it has always been you. I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize that. I was awful to you, I treated you like my side piece and you are so much fucking more than that. I don't deserve you Charlie I really don't fucking deserve you. You are the most amazing girl I have ever met and I have loved you since we were sixteen years old Charlie" he said as I turned around in his lap.

"Austin... I've waited so long to hear you say that to me. I've never loved anyone else Austin, I have always loved you and I will never stop loving you. No matter what you do to me, no matter how many times you walk away from me I am always going to love no one but you" I said to him lazily wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you Charlotte Roman" he said, his fingers running down the side of my face.

"I love you too Austin Richard Post" I smiled, his lips crashing with mine instantly. We deepened the kiss quickly, him pulling me onto his lap as I wrapped my legs around him bringing me close with his growing bulge. I started slowly grinding down on him, our foreheads pressed together as his hands roamed up my fitted tank top.

"I'm never going to walk away again Charlotte. You have me, all of me for as long as you want me"

"Austin..." I breathed as he started kissing me again, his lips traveling down towards my neck as he pulled my white tank over my head throwing it down onto the floor, his fingers skillfully working to unhook the front of my black lace bralette that I kept on from the night before. Without much trouble he had it on done and on the floor with my discarded shirt, his lips traveling down to suck on the hardened peak, his fingers gently rolling the other peak through his fingertips. I let out a low moan at the intense feeling coursing through my veins.

I pulled at the back of his black v-neck awkwardly pulling it up over his head as he pushed away from me helping me remove it, adding it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. I started kissing down his neck, leaving gentle bites along his collarbone low moans coming out of his mouth, my hands running down his sides as my fingers danced along the waistband of his jeans. I sat myself up straddling his waist as I slowly undid the button to his tight jeans. I moved down his body pulling the jeans and boxers with me, his hardened length springing free in front of me. I took him in my hands rubbing him hard, my lips slowly moving over him his body tensing at the feeling.

"Shit Charlotte, that feels so fucking good baby girl" he moaned out his, hands tangling in my hair.

"I still know how to take care of you baby" I said shimmying out of my shorts and thong. I grabbed him back in my hand running the tip of him through my soaked folds, the feeling of him sending electricity through every nerve of my body. "And just touching you still turns me on" I said breathing heavy.

He flipped me over laying me down on my back kissing down my body. He slid two of his thick fingers into my throbbing hole as he started moving inside of me slowly, a loud moan escaping my lips as I threw my head back against the pillow my back arching as I felt the tip of his tongue glide over my swollen nub sending me to heaven. I looked down to see him buried between my thighs, his hand quickly moving on his hardened length pleasuring the both of us at the same time. Just the sight of it was driving me closer and closer to my end.

"Austin please baby let me make you cum the right way for once" I breathed heavy. He started kissing up my chest, giving each of my supple breasts a brief moment of attention before meeting his lips with mine again. He lined up his dick with my seeping entrance as he slowly pushed himself inside of me, his lips leaving mine as he let out a loud moan.

He grabbed my arms in his holding them tightly at my wrists as he started pushing in me quick and hard, his lips leaving a trail of kisses along my neck as I wrapped my legs around his waist giving him better access to my tender g-spot that was craving his attention.

"Fuck Austin, I'm gonna cum baby. Oh my God" I let out clenching my eyes closed as he started pushing in me harder, his lips never leaving my sweaty skin.

He pulled out of me turning me around to be on all fours giving my ass a swift smack before rubbing it gently with his hands. "Not until I cum baby, hold it for me like a good girl" he said, the sound of his raspy low voice sending delicious chills all over my body.

I let out a loud moan as he pushed inside of me, his cock feeling like it was filling me completely as he held on to my waist tightly, the sounds of his skin smacking against my ass mixing with our moans as he pounded into me hard, but not hard enough.

"Harder" I begged, my face resting against the plush comforter of the bed.

"Fuck baby, this how you want it baby. Hard and rough" he said as he started pounding in me.

"Yes baby, fucking shit" I said, the world starting to get blurry as I felt my orgasm creep through my veins.

"Shit Charlotte, your gonna make me cum so hard baby" he said, his hand sneaking around between my legs as he skillfully rubbed small circles on my clit.

"Austin, Austin I can't hold it any longer baby" I cried out, the feeling building inside of me feeling like I was going to explode.

"What do you want baby?" he asked with a growl.

"I want you to cum baby" I shamelessly begged feeling my walls start to crumble.

"Where do you want it baby" he asked me, his dick rock hard as I felt my walls start to clench around it.

"Inside me please Austin please" I begged.

He easily flipped me over, his cock never leaving me as he spread my legs as far as they would go, his arms resting on either side of me as he moved quickly inside of me. "Cum for me baby, Charlotte cum on my dick baby" he cried out his rhythm becoming quick and unsteady as he was driving us to our peaks.

"Austin I'm cumming baby" I said, a loud moan leaving my body as I felt him crash his lips against mine, his dick twitching inside of me as he filled me with his hot liquid the both of us riding out our highs with sloppy passionate lips before pulling away with a loud suction sound.

"Charlotte I love you so fucking much baby girl. Please tell me you will come back with me, please I can't live without you" he said through labored breaths, his forehead resting against mine.

"Yes Austin, I'll come back with you" I said happily his lips crashing against mine again. He pulled away from me leaving tiny kisses on my neck letting me know he was going to clean himself up and he'd be right back.

I laid on the bed still filled with euphoria at the amazing moment we just had, feeling like I was on cloud nine, things finally falling into place for us. I was going to go back to LA with him whenever he left and I couldn't be happier, we were finally going to be together... but how do I tell him about his son?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 535 51
a clumsy encounter starts an unlikely pairing. the question is,is it just a friendship though? My first fan fiction so please be kind and bare with m...
547K 12.8K 57
[MATURE] "Who do you call when the night gets long?" ranked #2 in fanfiction 06.16.18 ** this book sucks & it was written when i was first getting ba...
61.8K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together