Loki And The Thief

By Sigynista

[EXPLICIT] You never expected to be thrown from your home earth, to Asgard. Not only do you fight for surviva... More

Be careful what you wish for...
Stolen Comforts
Walking On Broken Glass
An Apple A Day...
If The Ring Fits...
A Room With A View
Eager to Please...
A Little Night Music
A Mortals Place
Lethe's Bramble Pt 1
Lethe's Bramble Pt2
Freydis
God Stock
Hiraeth
Becoming
Essence
Creature
Vibranium
The Deal
Bad Girl
Learning
Ronan
The Chase
Heat
Fever Struck
The Unwelcome Guest
Matters Of The Heart...
Mother
Gods and Monsters
The Freeze
Morning Delights
Deals Made
Beyonder
What is lost
Apoligies
The Ebony Blade
Split Apart
Journey Pains
Shrouded in Darkness
Break Out pt 1
Break Out Pt 2
Restless
True Self
True Self Pt2
Nanny
The Wager
Overtures
Springs and Waterfalls
Pied Piper
Happy Ever After?
The Next Part Is Out!!

Next to Godliness.

4K 145 23
By Sigynista

Y/N had never shot an arrow in her life.

Well maybe that one time, when she was a kid at the activities camp she went to one summer.
Back then, she couldn't even hit the target!

It forever went into the trees and she was left with the tiresome job of retrieving them.

But since coming to Asgard, she quickly realised if you want to survive, you better learn to put all squimishness aside.

Now spring was finally coming around, she knew that it would be time to catch something, a chance to cook something.

Training herself up to actually hit a target took months.

She was forever hunting for her arrows in the bushes, just like childhood.

But now she was a somewhat capable markswoman, with a still target of course.

Y/N had been out all day, and only seemed to find a small bird, a welcome addition to the vegetables she had foraged that morning.

After a good meal, Y/N wanted to relax.

Now in Asgard there was a special place Y/N like to go.

The Valkeryie Hot Springs.

Legend had it, that the Valkeryie would bathe their weary muscles and gain strength from those waters.

It was most likely a myth, but what the hell might as well indulge. And you know what they say - Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

It was a treat for days like this and boy did she need one.

After the harsh winter and the Brokkr incident, Y/N needed to unwind and forget things that had transpired.

She had finally given up on Loki, coming to terms with the fact he was just using her for sport. Her heart was heavy but not completely broken.

The ice of winter was finally shaking off, and flowers starting to bloom through the ice. Peeping through like they were waking up from a long sleep, peering through winter white sheets.

The sight of flowers was all the evidence she needed that spring on Asgard, was about to be sprung.

Taking her only towel and small soap she made her way to the Springs.

She got undressed, wrapping herself in the towel.
She washed her clothing and hung them on the nearby hot rocks to dry them and let the creases fall out.

She removed her towel, and tiredly and slowly lowered herself into the hot spring.

The heat felt so good against her skin, which was tired and aching.

'Oh my god this actually feels good!'
She laughed and just how relieving the waters were.

She loudly exhaled a sigh of relief, tilted her head back and smiled. She allowed herself to meditate for a few minutes and let all the tension from her body leave.

'WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!' a loud growling voice shouted. She flinched and brought up her knees to her chest.
It was Loki towering above her, upside down in her vision of him.

'What the hell Loki?! You scared the crap out of me, I'm trying to relax! What are you doing here?'

'Two and a half months. You do not make an appearance. You do not come to see me. You send me no word. I demand to know why!' He spat angrily.

He really is upset...

'What? What are you talking about? I-I...I thought you were... busy...' she said nonchalantly.

'That is no excuse. First you have the audacity to steal from me, then try seduce me...'

'I tried to seduce YOU?!' Y/N Guffawed at the remark and then was quickly silent and serious again when she saw the madness in his eyes.

'I give you my name, trusting you and giving you forgiveness and pardon! I could have taken you back to the Palace you know, had you in eternal servitude! You promised we will meet again and then you don't see me for TWO AND A HALF MONTHS! And I still do not know your name, you infernal woman.'

'I'm infernal?' Y/N said slowly turning around absolutely flabbergasted 'I'M infernal? Need I remind you, that you were the one who strung me up like a chicken in the middle of the woods, cut me down without a care on the cold hard ground.
You then had me march toward what I only could have thought at the time, were going to be my final moments of life.
You then proceeded to put me under your influence, kissed me, undressed me, had your literal god forsaken hands all over me and then called me no more than a dalliance.
You humiliated me.
You treated me like a toy.
And let's get one thing straight, it is a two way street buddy. If you wanted to see me so badly, why did you not come and see me?'

She was furious, how dare he accuse her!

'No probably got too many fancy dancy people to impress back home!' She mocked imitating him doing and scraping.

'I am not stupid Loki, I know your game. And you are a complete arse Loki Odinson!'

They were now both breathing heavy with anger, staring for what felt like hours.

'Move back.' He said lowly.

'Wh-what?'

'I said, move back.'

Y/N dared not ask him again, she waded back in the hot springs away from him keeping her arms crossed over her chest.

In a brief moment with a click of his fingers, Loki's clothing disappeared leaving him completely naked.

Y/N turned away quickly blushing.

I really hope he's a shower and not a grower, cause that is fucking Huge!

She though petrified.
She felt him get into the water as it rippled around her and she trembled with anticipation.
As he neared, she flinched as she felt something soft on her back, stroking softly.
He dipped it in the water in front of her, he had conjured a soft muslin washcloth.

'Now,' he said as he pulled her close to him 'I am going to bathe you, and then you will bath me. And then I shall give you your punishment.'

Y/N nodded helplessly, what else could she do?

Too drowsy and drunk on lust, she leaned back on him.

He brought up the cloth encircling her breasts, he started kissing her shoulder making his way up her neck.

Loki moved the cloth down her torso just over her belly, so close to her mons.

She arched forward a little and then leaned back onto his erect cock, he groaned at the feeling of her ginding against him.

She brought her arm up at the back of his head, holding him in kisses at her neck. God this was good. He began biting her neck to which she let out a short surprised squeal to which he smiled. He brought the washcloth all over her body, stroking every inch of her clean. Feeling his erection as she bobbed in the water, her fears were confirmed, he was most definitely bigger than she had anticipated.

He span her around to face him, Y/N was still covering her chest. He marveled at this mortals modesty, he had held those breasts played with them, and more and here she stood still hiding.
'Now me.' He said shakily, handing her the cloth.

She sank it in the spring, filling it with water. She brought it up letting the water fall down his pale, cold, chisled chest. She carefully wiped down his back, purposely letting her nails tickle from the top to the base of his back which made him shudder.

He closed his eyes as she caressed his body bringing her hand down to his cock stroking it softly.

He threw his head back with a deep groan and Y/N began kissing his chest.

He looked down to her, and kissed her gently. Loki gently removed her arm from her breasts and stared for a moment, her nipples were perfection.
He hovered above one with his mouth and like a dream she raised herself to him.

He gave it a tentative lick then kissed and sucked. 'Ahhhh- Loki!' She whimpered.

Spurred on by her moans of pleasure and the feeling of her hand over his pulsating member, he scooped her up and laid her on the hot stone.

The stone was soft but Loki still conjured a thick fur beneath her for comfort.
He began circling Y/N's clit, dipping into her entrance.

'Ahh, Loki, ah don't stop that!'

'What?' He teased, 'This?' He thrust his fingers inside.

'Yesss... mmm... that.' Y/N whimpered

' I won't stop. I'm going to make you come. Until you scream.'
He punctuated this with his fingers inside her.
She gave out short harsh bursts of a moan, and grabbed his member which was so hard now she thought it would break her in two should he plan to use it.

He rocked into her grip, making sharp intake of breath. Y/N smiled up at him and kissed him hard moaning into his mouth.

He span her around on his knee, sat with her back towards him and her legs were held back and open by his. She was helpless to his fingers. Suddenly three fingers were there widening her and filling her. She began to ride him. She grabbed his erect cock again and began rubbing her King hard and fast.

'Aaaaaah yes, oh gods yes!' He exclaimed loudly
This made her wild,
'Ah Loki, I think im...' 

'Yes, my pet come for me.' Loki purred in her ear and she felt his hot seed hit her back.

Suddenly she felt a burst of energy, like a cage had been flung open and there she was for the world to see. Her eyes shot wide open as she came.

They relaxed and fell the the ground, both a bit unsure as to what kid of force they just experienced.

Spent, they lay there for a moment.
Y/N smiled mischievously, biting her bottom lip looking at him shyly.

Holy mother of.... I have never... not like THAT! Y/N thought truly sated.

Picking her up, she thought it was time for round two, but instead he brought her back to the hot spring cleaning her once more with care.

She whimpered a little dissapointed, he chuckled softly

'All in good time, my little thief. I do not wish to hurt you.'

'I thought I was to be punished.' She smiled biting her lip.

'You have no idea how much I wish to. Gods I want to bite that lip myself. But you are only mortal, I need to be gentle with you. At first... You will be sore tomorrow. And you are very delicate. Relax into the waters, they will heal you.'

He nestled with her in the water, truly happy.

'You still haven't told me your name. He sighed.
'Are you to forever be called 'little Thief'?'

'Does it matter? She sighed. 'A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.'

'That's beautiful, did you pen that?'

'Ah, you miss out on so much here.'

'I would still like to know your name. I want to know the name of my pet.'

'I'm not a pet okay,' Y/N answered a little irritated. She sighed.

He laughed heartily, looking deep into her eyes.

'Y/N'. She smiled, playing with his hair
'My name is Y/N'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.5K 13
You want to find true love, so you escape to Asgard. Will everything go as planned? Loki X Reader
4K 75 6
*NO LONGER UPDATING* WARNING: 18+ SMUT/LOVESTORY Loki Laufeyson x Reader (Y/N) After noticing a rather attractive woman in the lift up to stark's pen...
5.2M 146K 77
You are a healer working with the Avengers when Loki comes to join the team! Previous #1 in Fanfiction
145K 1.9K 15
Place: Your bedroom. Asgard. His bedroom. His throne. Anywhere... Time: Now A collection of short tales involving you and the God of Mischief who is...