Why Me || T. Oikawa

By RinkRat0

Tooru Oikawa appeared perfect on the surface. A pretty face, who was a volleyball star, got along perfectly w... More

Chapter 1: Whats So Special About Him?
Chapter 2: Oikawa Plays Volleyball!?
Chapter 3: Late Night Snack
Chapter 4: This is Who You Really Are F/n L/n
Chapter 5: So That's How it's Gonna Be
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: Unexpected Meetings
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Manager!?
Chapter 10: First Day
Chapter 11: Hang Out
Chapter 12: Interhigh-Preliminaries (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Interhigh-Preliminaries (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Interhigh-Preliminaries (Part 3)
Chapter 15: Interhigh-Preliminaries (Finals)
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17: Careers
Chapter 18: First-Year Manager
Chapter 19: Fukurōdani Academy!?
Chapter 20: Mad Dog
Chapter 22: Beach Vacation (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Sleepovers
Chapter 24: Spring Interhigh-Qualifiers (Part 1)
Chapter 25: Spring Interhigh-Qualifiers (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Shiritorzawa vs. Karasuno
Chapter 27: Mia Fujisaki
Chapter 28: Divisions
Chapter 29: I'm Sorry...
Chapter 30: Sick Day
Chapter 31: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 32: A Dysfunctional Christmas
Chapter 33: New Years'!
Chapter 34: A Failed Confession
Chapter 35: Finding Y/n
Chapter 36: Shiritorizawa
Chapter 37: Home
Chapter 38: First Date
Chapter 39: Chaos
Chapter 40: The End Is Nearing
Chapter 41: Graduation And Goodbyes
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 21: Beach Vacation (Part 1)

4K 154 346
By RinkRat0

No POV:

   "NO!"

   "Come on F/n-chan. You look great," Ami says as she tries to pull you out of the room. 

   You cling to the doorway as if your life depends on it. "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" You yell back at the blond-haired girl.

   Ami stops tugging on you for a moment. "Is that a challenge?" She asks in a knifing tone.

   "NO! NOW LET GO!" 

   Ami gives you one last tug and your hand slip from the doorway. 

   Shit, You think to yourself as Ami makes a break for it with you in tow. 

   You're probably wondering how this all came to be. It all started one weak ago when you and the third-years took a trip to Oikawa's house. 

Flashback, No POV:

   You and Ami were chasing Oikawa around the living room because he stole all the pokies and milk bead. Iwaizumi, Makki, and Matsukawa were sitting on Oikawa's couch watching everything go down. 

   "When do you think they'll get tired," Iwaizumi asked as the three of them kept their eyes on the three of you. 

   "Who knows," Makki responded in a tired tone. This had been going on for 5 minutes now and the boy just wanted some peace and quiet.  

   Oikawa jumped over the coffee table, successfully evading your attempt to grab him. His feet hit the ground as he ran around the couch. Though you were quick to respond. Before he could do a full one-eighty around the piece of furniture, you cut him off.  

   You jumped at him with all your might and tackled him to the ground. The brown-haired boy fell on his butt. He landed with a loud bang. 

   You fell on top of him but failed to realize the awkward position. As soon as Oikawa opened his eyes he was met with your breasts. 

   You grabbed the snacks from his grasp and got up. Oikawa was left frozen to the ground. His face was as red as a tomato. He couldn't believe that just happened. 

   The guys burst into laughter as you walk over to Ami with the food. 

   After a while, everyone hangs out on the couch and talks. 

   "Hey, Makki, are you going to your parent's beach house this year? You know for summer break?" Matsukawa asks. Everyone's attention quickly shifts to the strawberry blond. 

   "Haha umm well I have no one to go with this year and I didn't want to be alone so I wasn't planning on it," Makki responds with a nervous chuckle. 

   "Excuse me, we would be happy to go with you Takahiro," Ami says, speaking for the group. She wasn't wrong. You all would love a few good days at the beach.  

   "I considered that and I'm fine going with you guys, but if I were to invite you then Oikawa would want to tag along too," Makki states. 

   "HEY! I'M RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" Oikawa yells defensively.  

   Moral of the story Makki ended up giving in and inviting you all out to his beach house. Now you'll be spending the next few days in the sun. 

   End of Flashback, No POV:

   Ami runs with you as you begin to apologize for all of your sins and pray that Oikawa won't see you in the few strings you're wearing. 

   Ami picked out your swimsuit for you which explains a lot. If it was up to you, you would be swimming in an oversized hoodie. But no, your dumb ass trusted Ami instead. Very poor judgment on your part. 

   Ami pushed the doors to the beach house open with her one free hand. The guys turn around to see the two of you in very revealing attire. 

   Iwaizumi looks at Ami with blush covering his face. The other three do the same, but instead of looking at Ami, they're looking at you. 

   "She's-" Makki begins. 

   "Hot," Matsukawa finished. 

   They acted as though they've never seen a girl before. 

   Normally Oikawa would have gotten defensive, but he was too shocked by what you're wearing to hear the two boys. 

   You stand with your arms crossed over your chest. You pick your head up for one moment but find Oikawa staring at you. You quickly avert your gaze back to the sand. 

   "Hey Hajime, let's go for a swim!" Ami tells the boy in a cheery tone. 

   "Oh...um....yeah," The boy answered, still stunned by the beauty of his girlfriend. 

   The two of them walk off, leaving you with three boys staring at you. 

   At this point, you want to jump off the Empire State Building. The embarrassment was killing you. Oikawa's gaze burning into you only made it worse. Actually, you don't really care about the other two looking at you. The one you care about is Oikawa. The way he looked you up and down, over and over again. It made your heart race. You don't want him to see you like this, but you can't spit out any words. All you can do is wrap your arms around your body even tighter. 

   Oikawa snaps out of it and notices your body language. You looked extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed. Guilt filled his veins. He never wanted to make you feel that way. 

   Then it dawned on him. He looked over at the other two boys and some other men on the beach. 

   Shit, other guys can see her too, Oikawa thinks. 

   The boy grabs his team jacket and throws it over your head. 

   When the fabric covers your eyes, you snap out of your trance. You pull the jacket back so you can see and then look up to find Oikawa standing next to you. 

   You look at him with curious eyes. 

   "Just put it on," Oikawa says in a ticked off tone.  

   "Oh..." You respond with a bit of sadness in your voice. Well, more like disappointment. You couldn't understand why you felt that way, but it stung a little.   

   Oikawa immediately picked up on what you were thinking. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want those guys to look at you like that," Oikawa says while rubbing the back of his neck. You noticed the blush on his face and began to blush yourself. 

   "Oh," was all you could say. 

   As you put the jacket on Makki and Matsukawa started teasing the brown-haired boy. 

   "You just wanna keep her all to your self don't you?" Matsukawa teases. 

   Oikawa's blush deepens even more. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AND YOU KNOW IT!" The boy yells. 

   "You know Oikawa, sharing is caring," Makki comments, ignoring Oikawa's statement.

   "NO WAY!" The boy yells, getting defensive. 

   "Oh and I thought you said it wasn't like that~," Matsukawa commented. 

   "SHUT UP!" 

   The two boys began to laugh as Oikawa continued to yell at them. 

   Once you got the jacket on you took a good look at it. The piece of clothing was like a dress on you. Without realizing what you were doing, you took hold of the collar and held it to your nose. You sniffed the jacket and began to blush. 

   It smells just like him, You think. 

   Oikawa eventually gets tired of yelling at the two boys. He grabs you by the arm. 

   "Come on. Let's go to the smoothy shop," Oikawa says. 

   You feel your old self return as shoot back with a snarky reply. "And if I said I don't want to?" 

   "They have strawberry." 

   "Let's go," You respond as you grab onto his arm instead and run with him in tow. 

~~~~

   The two of you sat down at the bar and ordered your smoothies. Of course, you got a strawberry one, which didn't surprise Oikawa in the slightest. 

   As Oikawa took a drink of his smoothy he looked down at you. He found you weirdly wiggling your arms.         

   "Um, Shorty, what are you doing?" Oikawa asks with a concerned tone. 

   You continue to move your arms and look up at him. "Oh, when I do this it looks like my arms are noodles. You know, because the jacket is so big," You respond with a giggle.   

   Oikawa smiles at you with loving eyes. In the way that made your heart flutter. 

   He placed his hand on top of your head and leaned closer to you. "You're so cute Shorty-chan," Oikawa stated in a half-teasing, half-serious way. 

   Your face turns a dark shade of red as you pull away from the boy.  

   Did he just call me cute!!?? You ask yourself. Your heart was beating out of control. It made you think you were about to have a heart attack. 

   Oikawa propped his head on his hand as looked down at you with a smile. He watched as you struggled to stay calm.  

   You forced yourself to look at the boy but that didn't help. Especially because you realized something you didn't notice earlier. 

   Oikawa doesn't have a shirt on. 

   He's only wearing swim trunks. 

   Your face turns into a tomato as you stare at his abs. You tried many times to look away, but it was no use. He was simply too attractive (though you would never admit that).   

   Oikawa let you stare for a few minutes. It wasn't every day you got to admire the boy's six-pack. He looked at you with an amused expression. The blank stare you gave along with your mouth being slightly open made him happy. A part of him was glad you like what you see. The other just wanted to tease you.   

   "You've been staring for quite some time Shorty. You like what you see?" The boy asks in a flirty tone. 

   You want to respond, but all you can do is gulp and continue to stare. 

   Though you shake your head to show some defiance. 

   Oikawa laughs at this. "Then why are you still staring?" Oikawa asks. 

   "I-I'm not," You answer as you continue to stare. 

   "I can see your eyes you know," Oikawa responds. 

   You don't answer him. That makes the boy laugh. Just as he goes to say something else you reach out and touch his abs. 

   The boy grows silent. His face turns as red as yours.  

   Your hand traces his abs. You look up at the boy with a blank expression (though you were still blushing) and speak. "You clearly put a lot of time in your ab workouts. It's actually really well built," You say in a flirty tone. Oikawa's eyes widen and his heart rate quickens. "Unlike your ass," You finish with a cheeky smile. 

   Oikawa's blush deepens as he gets defensive. 

   "WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME!!!" Oikawa yells. You got him all worked up just to slap him in the face like that.  

   You start laughing hysterically as the boy pouts. 

   "I'm...sorry...I...couldn't...resist," You say in between laughs. 

   Oikawa's expression turned from annoyed to loving as soon as he took a good look at the smile on your face. The one that made it seem like the two of you are the only people in existence. 

   Once you calm yourself down you look up at the boy with a smile. He blushes at this. 

   "You know Oikawa, you should drop the facade around other people. This you is way more likable," You state with a closed-eyed smile. 

   Oikawa looks at you with surprise. She really thinks that... Oikawa thought to himself. 

   The boy placed his head back on his hand and smiled a genuine smile. "I don't think I'll do that Shorty. I only want you to see this side of me," The boy stated. 

   You begin to blush profusely. "W-why is that?" You ask, trying to maintain your composure. 

   "Because you're special to me," Oikawa states. 

   Your eyes widen as you look up at him. 

  "Oikawa-," You begin but are rudely interrupted. 

   "Hey! There you two are!" Makki yelled getting your attention. 

   You snap out of your trance and look over your shoulder to find, Iwaizumi, Ami, Makki, and Matsukawa all standing behind you.

   "Oh hey, guys. What's up?" You ask. 

   "We set up a volleyball net and wanted to know if you guys were interested in doing a three on three game," Matsukawa informed. 

   Both Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked hesitant about the idea. They didn't want you hurting your knee. Iwa was praying that Oikawa would say no and take you swimming. 

   Right as the brown-haired boy was about to reject the offer, you spoke. "We'd love to!" You exclaim happily. 

   I'll just be careful, You think to yourself. 

   "YAY!!! THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN F/N-CHAN!" Ami yelled. 

   You smiled in response. 

   Oikawa and Iwaizumi knew that there was no changing your mind at this point. 

   They could only hope you would take it easy. 

~~~~

   The six of you got all set up at the net. Makki, Matsukawa, and Ami are a team, while you, Iwaizumi, and Oikawa the other one.   

   You got set up on your respective sides. You would be mostly dealing with receives because the boys didn't want you jumping. 

   As you got ready Ami spoke to you from across the net. "Hey, F/n-chan, Hajime taught me a lot about volleyball so I'm totally winning!" The girl exclaimed with joy. 

   You looked at her with an intimidating smile. "Yeah? Good luck with that," You say as you get in passion. 

   Ami is the first to serve. She does it underhanded so it would be easy to pick up. 

   The ball came straight at you. You placed your hands over your head and sent the ball right to Oikawa's position. 

   "Nice receive!" Oikawa yelled. 

   He set the ball up and Iwaizumi spiked it down. 

   You look at Ami with a smirk. "You were saying?" 

   "Oh shut up! You just got lucky that time!" Ami yelled out of embarrassment.

   You laugh at her response as the plays continue. Oikawa sent the ball to Iwaizumi every time. You started to get bored of just receiving. Though you knew Oikawa wasn't going to give the ball to you. 

   After a while, Matsukawa spiked the ball but Iwaizumi received it. Though it wasn't a pretty receive. 

  Oikawa got to the ball but based on the way his body was positioned, he couldn't get it to Iwaizumi. 

   He gave in and set the ball to you. 

   "It's all you Shorty!" He yelled. 

   You started running towards the net at max speed. You threw your arms back and jumped up.

   Your vertical was just as good or even better than Hinata's. It looked as though you're flying. Even Oikawa and Iwaizumi are surprised. 

   Matsukawa jumps up to block you. Though it was no use. You hit the ball as hard as you can and landed a crazy cut shot. The kind Bokuto does. 

   Your opposing team looks at you with surprise. 

   "H-how!?" Makki asks. 

   You giggle nervously. "Bokuto showed me once," You respond as you walk back to your position. 

   "Hey, Makki?" 

   "Yeah Matsun?" 

   "That's not something you just learn. A technique like that takes months even years of practice." 

   "So you're saying..." 

   "She's 100% played volleyball before," Matsukawa answered with a focused gaze.

   After that, the plays continued. At least now Oikawa was setting to you. Though it wasn't all that often. 

   Ami does an underhand pass and sends the ball high over the net. 

   "Got it!" Iwaizumi calls. 

   You ignore him as you see a golden opportunity. You jump high in the air and set the ball upon first touch.   

   "Oikawa!" You yell. 

   Oikawa takes flight. It looks like he's gonna spike the ball down on the second touch. Matsukawa sees that and goes to block him. 

   Right as the two of them reach the pinnacle of the jump, Oikawa switches to a set and sends the ball to Iwaizumi. 

   Iwa gets the point. 

   The three of you celebrate with loud yells. 

   Over the course of the game, you get bolder and bolder. Making more and more elite-level plays. The adrenaline filling your veins exited you. Your love for the sport returning to you for a brief instant. 

   They can't stop your spikes. They can't stop your quicks. They can't get the ball past you. They can't dig up your serves. They can't stop you. 

   You're too good. 

   The feeling of hitting the ball, setting the ball, touching the ball, gave you a feeling that nothing else could. 

   But all good things must come to an end. You know that and yet, you refuse to accept it. 

   Until your world comes crashing down for a second time. 

   As you come down from one of your jumps, you land on your bad leg. As soon as your foot meets the ground, a sharp pain moves through your knee. 

   Even though it hurts, you stay frozen.

   No.

   Please. 

   Not again. 

   Universe... 

   Don't do this to me.

   A million thoughts run through your head at once. 

   You try walking back to your position the best you can but Oikawa is quick to notice your limp. 

   He jogs over to you quickly and lets you hold onto him for some support. 

   Oikawa nods at Iwazumi and he picks up on the situation right away. 

   "Hey, me and Shorty are gonna head back to the house!" Oikawa yells. Without thinking you touch the boy's bare back. 

   Your knee was in pain and you're on the edge of tears. You just wanted to bury your head in Oikawa's chest. 

   "Huh? Why?" Makki asks. 

   "L/n-chan's got a fever." 

   "Oh ok," Makki responds with a bit of confusion. You had been fine just a moment ago.  

   Oikawa looked down at you to see the fear and dread in your eyes. Your face is pale like you'll throw up at any given moment.   

   "It's ok L/n. I got you now," Oikawa whispered into your ear. 

   When he spoke to you, you felt some of the tension and pain leave your body.  

   He walked off with you to the house. 

   As soon as the two of you were out of sight you spoke up. "I'm ok," You state, not looking the boy in the eyes. 

"Oh really?" Oikawa questioned as he tore the arm you were using as a crutch, away from you. You lost balance and placed your foot down immediately. Though the shape pain coursing through your knee made you fall forward, into the brown-haired boy's arms. "Stop trying to act so strong," He said as he picked you up bridal style with little effort. 

   "O-Oikawa!?" 

   "Let me do this for you Shorty. I can tell you're in pain," He says. 

   You quiet down and let him carry you. While he's doing this, the reality of the situation catches up to you.  You truly believe for a moment that you could play volleyball again. But, that can never happen and you know it. 

   You bury your head in the boy's chest. You don't know what else to do. 

   Oikawa's heart skips a beat as you do this. Only a few months ago you absolutely couldn't stand the boy, now you trust him enough to let him comfort you.

   You wrap your arms around the boy's neck, making him blush profusely. 

   "Thank you," You mumble quietly. Though Oikawa heard you clearly.

   He held you even tighter and placed his forehead on yours. "Only for you, Shorty." 

   Those were the last words he spoke to you until you got back to the house. 

~~~~

   Oikawa sat you down on the large couch and placed an ice pack on your knee. You rested your legs on the table in front of you so you don't have to hold the ice pack in place. 

   Oikawa sat extremely close to you. It made you blush a little.

   After a few minutes, you spoke up. "You don't have to say with me you know. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself so you can go play volleyball with the others," You tell the boy in your usual tone. 

   He looks down at you with a close-eyed smile. "I wouldn't use 'big' as a way to describe you," Oikawa states, ignoring what you said previously. 

   You look up at him with a glare. "I'm sure all the girls you've slept with would say the same," You say with a smug grin. 

   It takes Oikawa a moment to process your words. When he finally gets it his eyes widen. "HEY I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW IT'S VERY BIG! AND THERE HASN'T BEEN THAT MANY GIRLS!" Oikawa yells defensively. 

   "First of all, you give off small dick energy, and second I'm sure your body count is up there," You tease. 

  Oikawa's expression turns serious for a moment. "Actually, there's only been a few girls. Once they see past my facade they leave me," He says in a sad voice. 

   "Oh...I'm sorry." 

   "It's ok, really. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you didn't leave me after you saw who I really was. Actually, you say you like the real me better. You're the first person to say that to me and I don't know. That makes me happy," Oikawa says, speaking from the heart. 

   You look at him with surprised eyes. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled the boy into a loving embrace. He, of course, hugged you back immediately. "They don't deserve you anyway Flattykawa," You state. 

   The boy blushes and holds you even tighter. 

   "You've still got little dick energy though," You state with a mischievous grin.   

   "WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY IT'S BIG!" Oikawa yelled, letting go of you. 

   You did the same. "Because it's you. How big can it really be?" You ask with a smirk. 

   Oikawa smirks as well. He gets extremely close to you. His lips almost grazing yours. "I can always show you if you want," Oikawa says. 

   You blush, but you promised yourself that you wouldn't let him get away with teasing you again. So you grab both sides of his face and look at the boy with lidded eyes. "Be my guest," You whisper in his ear. 

   A shiver runs up Oikawa's spine. His face turns a bright red as he gets nervous. His heart rate quickens as you move your lips away from his ear and towards his lips. 

   Oikawa closed his eyes as he waited for your lips to meet his. This was the moment he dreamed of. 

   He waited. 

   And waited. 

   But nothing happened. 

   "Tehe, I was just teasing you," You say as you pull away from the boy. 

   He opens his eyes and looks at you with a blank expression. "Huh?" He sounds. The poor boy couldn't completely understand what was going on. 

   "Payback's a bitch," You mumble in a satisfied tone. 

   Oikawa then thinks back to that night a few weeks ago when you chased him all the way home. "YOU'RE STILL UPSET ABOUT THAT!" He yells, salty that you didn't kiss him. 

   "Aww don't be like that Flattykawa~. You're just upset that I won~." 

   "Meanie..." The boy mumbles as he sulks at the other end of the couch. 

   You begin laughing as you watch the boy's childish actions. 

~~~~

   For the rest of the day, you and Oikawa watch anime and play Uno. You tried to convince him to go hang out with the others but he refused. He kept saying that he would rather spend time with you. 

   If you're being honest, you enjoyed the boy's company. When you're with him nothing else matters. 

   "Are you stupid Flattykawa? Action and Horror anime is superior." 

   "Sorry Shorty, but Romance anime is better. I think you're running low on brain cells."  

   "You piece of crap..." You try to push him down on the couch but he was too strong. 

   As that was happening, the rest of your friends walked into the house and watched the two of you interact. Neither of you knew they were there. 

   "Aww, are you struggling Shorty~?" Oikawa teased. 

   "S-shut up!"

   Oikawa laughed as you grunted, trying to push him down. 

   When Iwaizumi saw the look Oikawa had on his face, he was almost moved to tears. Never has Oikawa ever looked at another person that way. It made Iwaizumi happy to know that his friend has finally found someone that accepts him for who he is. Someone that brings the best out of him. Someone that has the potential to love him and cherish him. Iwaizumi couldn't help but smile. 

   "Hey, you two! Stop flirting and greet your friends," Ami exclaims. 

   You and Oikawa jump at their voices.  

   "WE AREN'T FLIRTING!" You and Oikawa yell simultaneously with blush on your faces. 

   "Whatever you say," Iwaizumi stated as he made his way to the kitchen. 

   For the rest of the evening, you and your friends had a good time, conversing, playing games, and watching anime. 

~~~~

   That night you couldn't sleep. Your knee was still in pain and it kept you awake. Also, thoughts of Oikawa clouded your mind. Just thinking about the boy made your heart race. 

   You gunt and look over at Ami in the bed next to you. She's sound asleep. 

   You let out a sigh and leave your shared room. You lay down on the couch and start scrolling through social media. 

   This continues for about an hour until a hand snatches the phone from you. 

   You look up to find Oikawa standing above you. It's dark but you can make out his facial features. 

   "Oikawa?" You whisper. 

   "Can't sleep?" The boy asks quietly as he lays down next to you. 

   The couch was big so it fit the two of you comfortably. 

   "No, same for you?" You ask in a hushed tone. 

   "Yeah." 

   Silence. 

   You let out a yawn.

   "Tired?" Oikawa asks looking you in the eyes. 

   "Uhm," You sound as you yawn again. 

   Oikawa blushes when he sees the way the moonlight reflects off your e/c eyes. He couldn't help but think your beautiful. 

   "I'll let you sleep then, good night L/n-chan," Oikawa says as he starts to get up. 

   But he feels something tug on his shirt, or more like someone. He looks back to see you tugging on the fabric. 

   Once you realize what you did, you blush and let go. "S-sorry," You whisper. 

   Oikawa crouches down next to the couch. "I can stay if you want," Oikawa says. He no longer had control of his words. And he was much too tired to have control over his actions. 

   You turn a dark red and turn around so you aren't facing him. "I mean i-if you want," You say, trying to maintain your composure. 

   You feel the couch shift and warm arms wrap around you. You turn around to find Oikawa holding you. You blush, burring your head in his chest and grab onto his shirt. 

   He smells like cologne and soap. The sent comforts you in a way. You try your hardest to stay awake, but the boy's arms are too warm.  

   As you drift off into darkness the last thing you hear is, "Rest now F/n-chan. I've got you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you know me in real life then you're probably very disappointed in me now, but I don't care. I had too much fun writing this. I hope you guys enjoyed it too. And thank you so much for over 300 reads. 

I'll see ya'll in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 338 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
18K 482 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
12.3K 651 25
"Can I entrust you with my future?" oikawa x reader cover by: 蒼井 in pixiv summary: (f/n) is an unknown writer and artist, and oikawa tooru is her fan...
566 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...