Bakugo x reader

By sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... More

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Training camp 3✨
Captured✨
Battle✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Cooped up✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
The tea✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
The gummy bears✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Back to kyushu✨
Home sweet home✨
Hinas mystery man✨
Cooking with katsuki✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

Break✨

3.7K 75 121
By sobxbi

Me and mina finished up at the mall and i finally figured out what to get kat.

"He's gonna love it y/n, I'm sure of it!" Mina exclaimed spinning around with her bags while we walk side by side.

"I sure hope he does." I sighed.

"Hey dont overthink it, he will love it. And if he doesn't you know you can always just marry me in 10 years." She laughed nudging my arm.

"Thanks mina at least I have a plan for 10 years ahead." I laughed with her.

We made it back to the dorms and ran up to our rooms so no one saw what we got. Katsuki looked concerned cause i was running away from him but he rolled his eyes anyways.

After putting the presents in my closet I went back downstairs where everyone was.

"Hey dumbasses." I said walking up to my friend group.

"Your slowly turning into bakugo." Mineta creeped up behind me putting his hand on my lower back.

"If you don't take your hands off me in the next two seconds your not gonna have hands." I said slowly turning my head around.

"Your lucky bakugo is in the kitchen before he rips ur little head off ." I said holding my hand up to his face while sharpening my nails from activating my quirk.

"I-I'm s-sorry y/n, don't tell bakugo I don't wanna die!" Mineta exclaimed holding his hands up.

"Then get out of my face." I said monotone.

"That was something." Kirishima said watching Mineta run off.

"I won't hesitate next time I swear." I said breathing in closing my eyes.

"Hey hey so what did u get us?" Denki said rubbing his arm against mine.

"Who said I got you anything?" I said sarcastically raising my eyebrow.

"Well I just figured and I thought that-" Denki started nervous rambling.

"Denki. I did get you something stop rambling." I laughed hooking one arm behind his neck and one on seros.

"Well if you didn't get me anything I could always use 1 million dollars. I asked Momo but she thought I was joking." Sero said disappointed.

"What would you even do with that kind of money?" Mina ask leaning on Kirishima's shoulder.

"I don't know maybe like uh a car." Sero said thinking.

"What you do with 1 million, y/n?" Mina asked me.

"Uh I would probably pay people to stay the fuck outta my life. Specifically Mineta. And weed. That's it." I nodded.

"Same with me on that last part!" Sero said pointing his finger.

"Oi, get the fuck off of her." Katsuki growled walking up to us.

"Calm your ass down they didn't do anything." I said unhooking my arms from behind their necks and hitting katsuki's chest with the back of my hand.

****

"Everyone come to the common area. I have an announcement." Aizawa sighed monotone calling the class.

"What is it sir, is everything alright?" Deku asked while we gathered around.

"Everything is fine. I'm here to announce that your winter break begins tomorrow. You get to go back to your homes for 2 weeks. I would advise you to leave before night time tomorrow because it's gonna snow. But do whatever you please. That's all , you can leave me alone now." He informed us and walked away.

"Wow a whole two weeks!" Denki and Mina exclaimed.

"Oh wow this is exciting. I get to take two weeks worth of naps." I smiled.

"Your just gonna sleep the whole time?!" Denki asked.

"Maybe, maybe not. Depends on my family. And this idiot." I said nudging katsuki arm with my elbow.

"DONT CALL ME AN IDIOT!" He yelled turning to me.

"Shut up idiot, your yelling right in my ear!" I yelled back.

"WELL THATS YOUR OWN FAULT!" He shouted crossing his arms.

"KEEP SCREAMING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" I yelled back at him.

"Ooo you better stop yelling bakubro." Sero chuckled.

"Whatever I'm gonna go pack leave me alone!" Katsuki said stomping up to his room.

"Big baby." I sighed.

"Well I should go pack too guys." Kirishima said waving.

"Ya same, bye guys talk later!" Mina exclaimed skipping to her room.

**

After we all dipped to go pack our bags I went along too. Packing everything I could fit into one suitcase and a back pack.

Everything.

*** next day.

"Alright problem children go home and don't talk to me." Aizawa told us in the common area. I ran upstairs and grabbed my bags then put them in katsuki's car while he drove us home.

"Alright bye weirdo I'll talk to you later." I said giving him a kiss while he dropped me off at my door.

"Bye dumbass." He said with his hands around my waist. He took them off and walked back to his car while I opened my door.

"AUNTIE! Y/N'S HOME!" I heard Kaki yell while stomping down the stairs fast.

He ran up to me so fast and hugged me I dropped all my shit.

"M-miss you to Kaki." I said trying to breath from his death grip of a hug.

My aunt was right behind him and gave me a hug after.

"Missed you too auntie" I smiled hugging her.

"Aww it's been a while love. I missed you so much. You need to visit more!" She exclaimed.

"I know I know! I want to but training and I work with hawks and school it's a lot." I sighed.

"Well when you have time my love." She said holding my cheek.

"But now you get to be home for 2 weeks so enjoy it!"she smiled.

"Yayy Im so excited, god I missed you guys! Imma take my stuff to my room and take a nap, I'll be back later." I said grabbing my bags off the ground and taking it to my room.

"God i missed this bed." I mumbled into my pillow.

I laid here for a little just taking In the house again. I fell asleep for like 30 minutes. When I woke up I was gonna go get a snack.While I was walking down the stairs I heard my brother and aunt in the kitchen. She sounded somewhat mad.

"Kaki, what the hell is she gonna say?! You knew them! For three god damn years! She didn't! I just don't know if it's a good idea." She sighed.

"But hina, just this once. She has to meet them. They want to meet her. I can't say no." I heard Kaki say while I peeked on the stairs.

"You know what they did. You know exactly what they did and you want to bring them into this house? How long have you been in contact?" I heard my aunt ask.

"...4 months." Kaki mumbled.

"4 MONTHS?! AND U DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME?!" She shouted.

"Your gonna wake y/n! Yes 4 months. Please just let them see her. Just this once. I won't excuse what they have done but I want to end things on a good note. With no regrets."
Kaki begged.

"F-fine! But not today. In a day or two or three. Just give me time." I heard my aunt sigh and start walking to the upstairs.

I ran up the stairs and to my room before she caught me.

What the hell?! They were talking about me. And this person. Who? I'm kinda fucking scared.

Well I guess we find out in 2-3 days. Don't worry about it y/n everything is fine.

*knock knock*

"You asleep?" My aunt said peeking her head out the door.

"Hm? Oh I just woke up. Why?" I asked lying through my teeth.

"Oh nothing, just checking on you my love. I'll be making food soon just letting you know." She smiled closing my door.

Incoming FaceTime call from Kat🖤

"Hey loser whats up?" I said in a somewhat raspy sleepy voice.

"Were you sleeping? You sound hot." He bluntly said.

"I mean I woke up like 10 minutes ago from a nap." I said propping my head up on my elbow.

"Kat! Wanna go out tomorrow?" I asked smiling.

"I can't tomorrow babe, I'm going somewhere." He sighed.

"Hm? Goin where?" I asked.

"Somewhere with the idiots. I can cancel if you want me to-"

"No no you can go I was just wondering where. But we can hang out another time don't worry about it dummy." I said smiling.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure now now shut up."

Sorry for not posting for almost a damn week 😃✋🏽 this chapter was kicking my damn ass and it took so long. Anyways love you👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 479 20
So I made this one because I'm not going to finish the other one let me know if this is any good! This story is actually 19 chapters long the rest is...
14.7K 230 27
Hello! Ok don't hate cause this is my first story and I've never tried writing anything like this before lol. This will be a BakugouXReader story! I...
38.4K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
3.7K 67 10
Once tragedy struck, you and Bakugou created a friendly alliance, that later turned to so much more... -completed- (28/08/2020) Warning!! This story...