Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 22

9.4K 279 1.1K
By Rae-ChanSempai

Giyu POV
I woke up to the feeling of my hair being pet.

I don't want to wake up...I'm exhausted.

I slowly open my eyes and see that I am on top of (y/n) who was stroking my hair. Her muzzle no where near her face.

It wasn't a dream...thank god...

"Good morning, (y/n)."

She smiled at me.

"Good morning Giyu!" She answered.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great! I hope you slept well."

I nodded my head and pushed myself off of her. She so pushed herself up but had a little trouble.

"Everything okay?"

"Mm, my back is just a but stiff."

"Oh...I'm sorry, let me help you up." I said reaching my hand out to her.

Her face flushed as she grabbed my hand. We put the futons away and made our way back to the room we had been in before.

Tamayo and Yushiro were both in there sitting on the floor.

"Good morning, I hope you two slept well. Oh, (y/n)'s not wearing her muzzle." Tamayo pointed out.

"Giyu finally took it off!" (Y/n) smiled brightly. Tamayo's eyes filled with curiosity.

"It's almost like she's a complete different person." She pointed out. (Y/n) tilted her head in confusion.

"Yesterday you were acting like a complete child." Yushiro explained.

"Wait what...? The last thing I remember is last night when Giyu took my muzzle off."

"You mean you don't remember anything? Not the walk here...or meeting with Urokodaki?" I asked. (Y/n) shook her head as she looked at me.

"I...I don't remember anything at all like that..." She backed up a little bit and put a hand to her head, trying to grasp what's happened.

"Why wouldn't she remember? Did something happen with her memories when she turned?" I asked Tamayo.

"I'm just as confused as you are. I've never met a case like (y/n)'s. Sun walking, memory loss, sleeping like normal...I don't understand." Tamayo said.

"I...I can walk under the sun?? Aren't I a demon?" (Y/n) asked. I turned towards her and watch her silently freak out.

Poor girl, this is all new to her...

"Yes, so far you have been able to withstand the sun, it doesn't seem to bother you." I explain.

"So...what can we do?" (Y/n) asked quietly.

"I think I need sometime to really study your blood, (y/n). I really don't understand it myself and the only way I will understand is if I have samples. I'd also like to take a look at the mark on your chest."

(Y/n) looked at the floor and curled her toes under.

This is a lot of information at once...she must be so confused.

"(Y/n), it's okay if you need some time to think." I tapped her shoulder.

"This must be very difficult for you to take in, I'm sorry for laying all of that on you at once." Tamayo apologized.

"It's okay...I know how much use I could be for info against-" (Y/n) paused and her face filled with terror. Her whole body began to shake and she crouched in fear.

I dropped down next to her and rubbed circles into her back.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" I asked her quietly. I heard her mumble to herself as I tried to understand.

"...no...no no no...get out of my head...get out..." She repeated.

I looked towards Tamayo who had an apologetic look on her face, Yushiro just looked to the side trying to avoid the situation.

"That would probably be the curse...I believe it has a strong hold over (y/n) as it would explain her trying to run off all of a sudden." Tamayo spoke.

"How do we get rid of it..." (y/n) asked as she slowly stood back up, I stood back up with her.

"I don't want...that...monster to have a hold on me..." She breathed.

(Y/n)...

She looked so scared...yet determined. Tamayo nodded her head and asked (y/n) to follow her into a room. I began to follow but was stopped by Yushiro rather quickly.

"Leave them be...Lady Tamayo needs to be able to think without any distractions." He said.

I nodded my head and went to go sit down.

"Thank you...for telling me about (y/n)." I said quietly.

"The way that demon girl looked at you was annoying, I wanted her to stop." Yushiro crossed his arms.

. . .

"Why do you act like that? Like you don't care about anyone but yourself and Tamayo?" I asked him. Yushiro seemed to tense up at the question.

"Sorry, it's not my place to ask..." I hushed myself.

I've gotten more talkative over time...what's happening to me...

"It's because...Lady Tamayo gave me hope...I was ill and didn't have much time left...Tamayo was the only one there for me, and gave me a second chance. I want to repay her...she's my angel, and I only want to be with her. I keep a distance from others because I only have eyes for Lady Tamayo." He said at a whisper.

It was silent for awhile after that, none of knew what to say.

"You have no idea how badly that girl wanted to talk to you. She really cares about you, so don't let her slip away." Yushiro broke the silence.

I nodded my head towards him and tried to hide my face.

"This doesn't mean I care about you or the demon girl got it! This stays between us!" Yushiro threatened and went back to his hateful state. I watched his forehead pop a vein as his face twisted in annoyance.

"G-got it..." I sweat dropped.

Time skip
I wonder how it's going in there...

I looked outside and the sun was already setting.

Has it been this long already?

I started stressing out a little bit as I waited for (y/n) to come out of the room. Yushiro came back in with a bowl of rice and chopsticks.

"Don't you need to actually eat?" He asked shoving the items in my hands.

"Oh, thank you." I said as I began to eat the rice. It was something to try and get (y/n) off my mind.

"Where'd you get the rice?" I asked.

"This is a hospital. We have human patients sometimes so we have to give the something to eat." Yushiro answered coldly.

"Right..." I awkwardly answered.

The rest of the day was spent with me alone and Yushiro coming in and out doing different things.

He really cares for Miss Tamayo. Sure he can come off as rude, but he really is a nice person.

I heard the sound of a door opening causing me to shoot my head to the door. Miss Tamayo was standing there taking off a white apron and then hanging it back up on a rack.

She made her way over to me and smiled.

"She's okay. The altering went well and she's sleeping right now. Give her sometime to rest." She said kindly.

"Thank you, Miss Tamayo." I said as she walked away probably to find Yushiro.

I walked into the room where (y/n) was. She was lying on her back and had a blanket placed over her shoulders. She looked so peaceful as she slept.

I sat down in a chair that was next to the bed and ran my fingers through her soft hair.

My eyes began to get heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep without notice.

Tamayo POV
"Did everything go alright?" Yushiro asked. I nodded my head.

"Everything went fine, I was able to suppress the curse Muzan has on her. Now the mark she has on her chest is the size of three grains of rice." I answered.

"I got you some water, you must be tired."

I grabbed the cup of water from Yushiro and took a sip.

"Thank you, Yushiro. I think that was the hardest thing I've done in a while." I breathed and put a hand to my head.

"It must have been stressful, please go and rest Lady Tamayo." Yushiro suggested.

"I will, but I must go clean up the room." I said walking back.

"I can help!"

"No, I can do it, but thank you." I waved him off.

When I made it back to the room, I saw that Giyu had fallen asleep next to (y/n).

He was probably worried that while time, I'll leave them be.

Your POV time skip
"Mmm..." I groaned as I woke up.

Everything hurts...Where's Tamayo? Is she finished?

I slowly sat myself up and looked down as there was another weight adding to the bed. Giyu had his head resting on the bed, and he was sleeping peacefully. I ran my fingers through his dark hair which made him stir in his sleep.

He opened his eyes, and when he made eye contact with me, he shot up and grabbed my hand.

"(Y-y/n)! Are you feeling alright?" He asked. Startled, I nodded my head  and tried to shake off the blush on my face.

Giyu noticed he was holding my hand, and he let go rather quickly making me feel a little sad.

"S-sorry...I was just worried." He apologized.

"Don't be sorry, it makes me happy that you were thinking of me!" I blurted out, and my face flushed even more. "Ah! Uhm...I don't mean th-that in a creepy way!"

Giyu shook his head a chuckled.

"I understand what you mean, and if I'm going to be completely honest, I really haven't stopped thinking about you." Giyu slapped a hand to his mouth out of embarrassment. He then proceeded to hide his blush.

"My God (y/n) what have you done to me..." He said muffled.

I sat up straighter and crossed my arms.

"S'cuse you sir, I don't think I've done much of anything! At least...I don't think so...I don't really remember. B-but that's besides the point! What did I do!?" I huffed.

"You left me to do all the talking, and now I can't stop." He said looking up at me.

"Well according to Yushiro, I've been wanting to talk for sometime now! You just didn't know! Maybe if you had taken the muzzle off sooner we wouldn't be in this situation!" I retorted.

Giyu gasped dramatically and put a hand to his mouth.

"Maybe if you hadn't acted like a child and taken the damn thing off yourself we wouldn't be here!" He argued back.

"That's a low blow!" I shouted at him. Giyu began laughing, it was so contagious that I couldn't help but laugh either.

His laugh is so cute...I feel like it's so rare to hear it, and here I am, laughing with him.

"What are we doing?" He laughed out.

"I have no idea." I said flatly with a smile which made him laugh harder.

Seeing Giyu laugh made me so happy. The way his eyes closed and how he has a genuine smile on his face. The way his eyebrows raise up instead of furrowed and sad just makes his features look more gentle than ever.

"I guess I've really missed talking to you, (y/n)." He said smiling at me. His gorgeous blue eyes gazing into my (e/c) ones.

"I think somewhere deep inside of me...I missed talking to you too. I may not remember, but I just have a feeling it's there." I smiled back at him.

There was a moment of silence between us, but it was comfortable.

"(Y/n)..." Giyu said quietly looking down.

"Yes?" I asked looking at his hair.

"C...can I...kiss you?" He asked very quietly. My face flushed as I tried to keep my head straight.

Of course you can...but how do I answer without sounding desperate! I can't just straight up say 'yes' can I? Maybe he wants me to come off strong...o-or...m-maybe h-he..oh g-god

I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to think of the best way to answer, which made Giyu more nervous by the second.

"N-nevermind..." Giyu said as he got up.

"W-wait!" I said as I grabbed his sleeve. He turned around with a spark of hope in his eyes.

"I-I want to kiss...it's just...I wasn't sure how to respond w-without sounding d-desperate...sorry..."

I looked down at my free hand as I thought of what to say next. Giyu lifted my chin with his fingers so that I was making eye contact with him.

His stare was so intense I started to get nervous just by looking at his eyes.

Is...is he mad!?

"(Y/n)." He said, it sounded quite angry.

"Y-yes...?"

He looks like he wants to hit me!

"I-I'm sorry Giyu! N-next t-time you can j-just k-kiss me okay?? I didn't mean to make you wait for an answer I-I was just nervous!" I frantically explain. I opened my mouth to speak again.

"Shut up." He said, keeping his intense gaze on me only making me more nervous.

"I know I just said I missed talking to you, but you talk too much, I'm trying to find an opening to kiss you, but you keep talking." He said.

My face must of turned eleven shades brighter.

Is it just me...or is he super hot right now!!

Giyu leaned his face in close to me and his lips brushed against mine. He mumbled something, but my ears were pulsing from how hot they were so I couldn't understand him.

Giyu overlapped his lips on mine when he finished. I melted into the kiss as he pushed me down and hovered over me. He pulled away and looked down at me.

Giyu POV
I looked down at (y/n). Her face was bright red and her eyes were half lidded making it harder for me to control myself.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that." I said dipping back down and kissing her again.

I licked her bottom lip but I guess she didn't get the signal because she didn't open her mouth. I tugged her hair a bit and she gasped slightly allowing me to shove my tongue in.

She pushed me off and I looked at her confused.

"What is it?" I gasped for air. I looked at (y/n) who was a blushing mess.

"W-what if I hurt you..." She said averting her gaze. I'm guessing she meant with her teeth as they were sharp and had the ability to easily pierce through skin and muscle.

"You won't...you could never hurt me." I answer and began to kiss her jaw and neck.

"G-Giyu...should we really do this h-here?" (Y/n) asked.

I guess not...

"I'm sorry...i-it just occurred to me...th-that we're in someone else's home..." She pointed out.

"Y-you're right...I got way ahead of myself...sorry." I apologized getting off of her.

"No no, I enjoyed it...I just want it to happen w-when we're really alone...y-you know?"

Hearing (y/n) say that made me happy. I didn't make her uncomfortable, and I agree that we should have a little more decency in someone else's home.

"You're right, then...I guess a kiss will do." I said as I pecked her lips one last time before getting up to grab Tamayo.

A.N.
...was this bad? I don't know...I think it's too soon to write that scene you know? But I also wanted to give Giyu a more spicci side...you know?? AUGH IDK!! If it's bad let me know...and I'll try and fix it...sigh...I apologize for my writing skills. *cries in bad plot*
Stay hydrated, and I'll try and be better next time T_T
Word count 2685 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 241 15
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...
108K 2.3K 31
" 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader romance story ~ (Y/N) was previously pro...
10.3K 266 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...
3.2M 155K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...