Jay's secret book

By ninjakunoich

Destiny doesn't know... Lets keep it like that. Lloyd: http://www.wattpad.com/story/12228844-lloyd%27s-blog J... More

Jay's secret book
Trouble and stuff
Breaking Dawn
So much trouble
Revenge
Pranked
Funny
Why Destiny is in a rage
December 16
Not Jealous
Genderbend Day
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!
Bored
Torture
YES!!!
Stupid Boyfriend
Hungry...tired...and just plain out bored.
Destiny's message
I am NOT an idiot!
Sensei For The Day
I'm Back!!
Ninjago Rebooted
Doctor Who and The Bro-Code
Apprentice and Death
Miracles
It is on!!
Angry
He's going to lose
Valentines Terror
Not Gay Jay
Jay's Death Wish
Truce
Cheesy But Cute
Hacked
Meeting Sherlock Holmes
Jealousy and Pythor
End of the World
Save Me
The Ex, The Girlfriend, and Awkward Moments
Apple
Mwuahahaha
Busted
Bring it
Catching Up
Big Comeback
Tired
Breaking Walls

End of the world

203 6 11
By ninjakunoich

Questions and requests keep on coming!! It's insane! Is anyone else bugged about this whole 'end of the world' thing? I mean, just because some calaner ends tomorrow doesnt mean the world will too. The only good that comes of it is watching people flip over nothing! It's going to be hilarious!!!!

Okay, you know whats coming!

SummerSunrays asked three questions. 1:How does Cole keep getting more and more cake? and you are right. he can't cook at all. Except Snog Fruit Punch. That stuff is pretty good. He gets his cake from either the store or Zane. 2: What's 2+2? Ummm.... 7? Destiny: *face palms self* Lloyd! We need to tutor this idiot! 3: What about 2*2? Well.... ummm.... 19? Destiny: well don't torture the poor boy!! But seriously. Did you even pass pre-school?

Shadowtehninja asked two questions and a request. 1: How long have you and Destiny known each other now? about three 1/2 months. 2: What would happen if I threw ice cream in your face? I would scream, 'IT'S SO COLD!!!' and run around like a mad man. I went to the store, threw skittles at people and screamed, "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!" and got chased half way down the block. Destiny: yea....then they got vegetables and hit him. It was pretty amazing.

Ninja_of_earthxx had two questions and a request. 1: If you got one super power, what would it be. Umm... hello? I'm the ninja of LIGHTNING. Lightning is my elemental POWER. But if it was anything else, it would be telaporting. Then I could take Cole's cake and teleport it somewhere he can't find it. Same with Kai's sword. 2: Why is Cole's food bad? Because he doesn't know how to cook. He would make a great cook for the pigs though! Destiny: *slaps Jay upside head* Jay! What if he reads that?! Me: uhhh.... And the request was to go in public, blast gangnam style and do a dance. Destiny: I GOT IT ON FILM!!!! Jay fell into the fountain behind him. hahaha! 

um ya....questions? Requests? Anyways... who's excited to see peeps flip over nothing? I am!!!

I'm Out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
688K 23.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
170K 6.2K 44
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
252K 24.4K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...