The Delusional Devil (Betraye...

By TrapMaster20

A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked... More

Prologue - The Fall into Delusion
Bio
Y/n's Childhood Part 1
Y/n's Childhood Part 2
1 - Gaining Power, Vengeance, and an Ally
Laura Bio
2 - Infiltration Begins
Monika Bio
4 - A Vessel for Me
5 - The Amnesiac Girl
Uzume Bio
6 - It's Time to Genocide!
Stronger Than You - Y/n's Response
7 - New Plans
8 - The Battle of Kuoh
9 - The Princess of Another World
Angelise Bio
10 - The Depressed Girl
11 - The Fall of the Misurugi Empire
Aya Bio
Opening
12 - Summer Break
13 - Time for the Next Phase
14 - The Counter Attack Against Loki
15 - Dealing with Demons
16 - The Pieces are in Place
17 - Saving Asia, Again
18 - The Whirlpool of Delusion
Updated Bio
Warning!!!!
19 - Divide
20 - The Fallen World
21 - The Reveal
Vote - Y/n Ankokuboshi Death Battle
22A - Fight for the World!!!
22B - Reach out for the Truth!!
23 - Fate Works in Mysterious Ways
24 - The Silent Requiem
25 - The Beginning of The End
Opening 2
Updated Uzume Bio
DBX - Y/n Ankokuboshi vs Muzan Kibutsuji
26 - The World Now Knows
27 - The CPU Gantlet
28 - The Leading Path
29 - Y/n Ankokuboshi vs Uzume Tennouboshi; The Final Fight
Finale - Good Things Don't Come Without a Simple Sacrifice

3 - Finding Asia and Learning New Things

6.7K 139 83
By TrapMaster20

No one's POV

Location: Heart Dimension

It's been a few days since Laura had entered Kuoh, and she's been gathering a lot of information. Turns out why Rias wanted a strong team is because she just wants to break her engagement. When Y/n found out, he was downright pissed.

Y/n: So wanted me just so she could hope to break her engagement?!

Laura: That is vhat she told me. And Monika is doing her own thing, vith that being killing.

Y/n: Good. Now head to school. If my calculations are correct, SHE will be arriving today.

Laura: Understood.

With that, Laura then teleports to earth, as Y/n moves a bishop piece.

Y/n: I've put another piece into play. I wonder... how will Rias react?

Meanwhile, with Laura...

Laura then steps out of the portal and walks to her room, puts on the uniform, and begins to walk down the street.

Laura: He said she vould be showing up today, but the question is vhen?

???: AHHHHHH!!!

Laura then sees a nun with her panties showing. She then notices Issei, who's making a very perverted grin.

Laura: Seriously. You are the vorst boy ever.

Issei: AHH?! When did you get here?!

Laura: A few seconds ago.

???: Oh no. I fell down again. I'm such a klutz.

The girl then gets up and we then see who she is.

Issei: Who is this girl?

Laura: Vho is she? Is she the one vith Twilight Healing?

Issei: Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about...! Smoking hot chick!! Smoking hot panty shot.

Laura: Try to act like a gentleman.

Issei: Yeah. Or I could just act like one...

Issei and Laura then walk up to the girl and while Laura picks up her things, Issei reaches his hadn out.

Issei: Hey, are you alright?

Girl: Oh... Yeah, I'm okay, really.

The wind then comes and blows away her veil. Issei only things of one thing.

Issei: Erection.

Laura: Here. I managed to put all of your stuff back in, there vas a bit of trouble vith it though.

Girl: Oh, well, thanks.

Her veil than starts to blow away, but Laura catches it.

Laura: Here you.

Girl: Thank you. That was very sweet of you.

Laura: No problem. Don't mind me asking, but vhat is your name?

Asia: Oh! My name's Asia. Asia Argento.

Laura: So this is vho Y/n vas talking about. It makes sense that someone like her has a support sacred gear.

Laura: I'm Laura Bodewig

Issei: And I'm Issei Hyoudou.

Asia: Laura and Issei, huh?

Laura: Is there anything else you need?

Asia: One thing, actually... You see, I'm a little bit lost. Do you think you and your friend could help me out?

Laura: Of course.

The three then start to walk as Issei begins to talk.

Issei: So, are you a tourist?

Asia: Oh no, not at all... As a matter of fact, I was just assigned to serve the Church in this town.

Laura: So she the one.

Asia: I'm so glad that I ran into someone kind like you two...

Laura: Don't be.

Asia: Huh?

Laura: Oh! I mean, don't be glad!! That's just vhat my mother told me to do!

Asia: Oh, well, thank you anyways! I guess someone is looking out for me, huh?

Laura: Don't thank me or be glad. You're going to die, for the sake of my lord.

Issei then notices the cross and turns away.

Asia: Is everything okay?

Issei: Oh, um, nothing...

The three then hear a child start to cry. Laura then walks over to the boy and calms him down.

Laura: There, there. You vill be fine.

Asia: She's right you know. A big boy like you shouldn't cry over a scrape.

Asia then uses her sacred gear, and once it finishes, Laura's eye reacts to it.

Laura: Agh!!!!!

Laura then puts her hand to her eye, and does what she can to block out the pain.

Laura: Damn... How could I forgot such a simple reaction?

As it happens, Asia finishes healing the wound.

Asia: You see? There's no reason for you to cry at all... You're just fine.

After that, they then continue to walk down the street. As it happens, Laura tells Y/n that she is right now escorting the nun to Raynare.

Asia: You two must be surprised.

Laura: Not in the slightest.

Issei: Yeah! Still, that sure is a pretty nifty power you've got there though.

Asia: Thank you; I consider it to be a gift and a blessing.

Laura: You are lucky. Not everyone is blessed with such power.

Asia: I know...

Laura: Vell, the reason I say that is because some blessings can be a curse in disguise.

Asia: Hey, there it is!

Issei: Oh, yeah... That's the Church all right... The only one we have.

Laura: Really? There aren't others around?

Issei: Nope. But you know, it's kinda weird. I've never seen anyone up there...

Laura: Maybe their deciding to reopen it.

Asia: Let me thank you both properly. Would it be a problem for you to come inside with me?

Laura: Sorry, but ve must be off! School is starting soon!!

Issei: Yeah! School starts soon, and I don't want to be late!

Asia: Oh that's okay... Guess I should go too... It was sweet of both of you to help me find my way...

Laura: No vorries.

Asia: Well uh... so... Meeting you two here was a blessing. And I know for sure, it's one I won't forget... I hope we see each other again.

Issei: Yeah... Me too.

Laura: If ve do, it may not be the same as today.

Asia: Well, if you two are ever bored or in the neighborhood... Come by and visit me at the church... That's where I'll be.

Laura: Thank you for the offer.

Laura then walks away, with Issei following suit. As she does, she goes and communicates with Y/n.

Laura: Y/n, vhy are you leaving her in "their" hands? Vhy don't ve just kill her?

Y/n: Then Issei will get suspicious and then will learn of your intentions. You always play your pieces with caution. One misstep means the end of our game.

Laura: I see, but ve should be careful.

Y/n: I know... If you do run into one while being undercover with Rias, your task will be simple. TAKE. THEM. OUT.

Laura: Of course.

Y/n: Now, I will be heading out. I have a bit of work to do.

Laura: Understood. I vill be seeing you later.

Y/n: Yes, good luck.

Laura: Good luck for you as well, my lord.

*Time-skip brought to you by*

Y/n's POV

I then teleport into the underworld. You see, I learned of a powerful item created by God himself, and to believe that it was in the local library! If I can obtain this item, I will achieve something more powerful than what I could even begin to comprehend.

Y/n: Where is it...? It should be around here...

I then continue walking and see a castle in the distance.

Y/n: That must be the place. I'm sure of it.

I then walk into the castle and see that the place looks deserted. As I walk in, a bunch of dust is blown into my face.

Y/n: This was abandoned for many years now, but I should make a fairly reasonable base out of it. For right now, let's get the item.

I then begin to search every crevasse of this house, not seeing a thing. I then look through the book shelves, hoping to find some information, when I see something fall. I go to pick it up, but the title surprises me.

Y/n: This is... the stories I've read when mother was alive.

I then pick it up and begin reading it again. I feel a bit nostalgic about all of this. I then see something I never saw before. I then begin to read it's contents.

The Multiverse Theory

While many believe that this phenomenon is nothing but a lie, it is in fact something that is in existence. Many people have done research and found that there are alternate realities to this one, each having a different end to them. No one knows why, but it's something nice. One scientist even learned how to move a dimension. If you are to move it, you will need a strong force, but no one on Earth even has that capabilities. You would need to be able to control all of time if you wanted to do that. Another one has found a dangerous thing about this phenomenon. If two dimensions are in the same location, they will combine, forming a new dimension. Now, that sounds fine, but the side effect is the dimension that didn't move will take more characteristics from the world that was moving. It was incredibly hard to even find a way to locate them, but in one of them, there were some shining lights, almost like beacons.

I then close the book and then smirk, knowing that I just found my tool to help me out.

Y/n: *Image Below* This is exhilarating. Guess I found a little extra help.

I then go and contact Laura. However, since I'm alone here, I can just speak things.

Y/n: Laura. I've got something that set our plan into action.

Laura: That is great! Vhat did you find?

Y/n: Exactly how to fuse Zero Dimension and this one.

Laura: That is great sir! Now, I must be off. Ve are hunting a stray devil.

Y/n: A stray devil? Haven't fought one of those since my "death."

Laura: Should I assist them?

Y/n: Yes. Show them your power. Show them the power of the Tyrant's Eye.

Laura: Understood.

I then hang up, allowing Laura to do what she wants.

*Time-skip brought to you by*

Laura's POV

As Rias explained the evil pieces to me and Issei, vhich I had already learned through Y/n, I hear it's footsteps.

Laura: It's coming.

???: Now what could that foul, fecal smell be? Mmmm, and something I've never smelled before in my life feels like it could be incredibly delicious!!! I wonder if this will taste sweet... Or bitter!!

Issei: I see big boobies!!!

Rias: Viser, you wretch... You betrayed you master and and ran away to fulfill the lustful wants and desires that have consumes you. Your sins are worthy of a thousand hells. In the name of the great Marquis of Gremory... Be gone... Or meet your death!

Viser: Oh, just give it a rest, you little slut...! You always have had it in for me...! You're jsut jealous cause your breasts will never be as luscious as these!!

SHe then begins to play with her breasts, which pisses me off.

Laura: Rias, let me talk to her.

Rias: If you think you can do it, then go nuts.

Laura: Viser, my name is Laura Bodewig. If you do not head back to your master now, I vill had no choice but to take your life.

Viser: Oh, and what can you do about it?

I then begin to take off my eyepatch, allowing the others to see my Sacred Gear.

Laura: Then I vill take your head right here and now! TYRANT'S EYE, BALANBCE BREAKER!!!

I then activate my Balance breaker, and prepare to fight.

I then draw my sword, and before she can do anything, I cut off her arms.

Viser: *Screams in pain*

Laura: Ready to give up, you whore?

Viser: You bitch!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!

Viser's lower half then forms a mouth, and then I use a gun and shoot a few bullets into it. I then grab a grenade and toss it in, blowing up her lower half. I then walk up to her and prepare to finish her off.

Laura: Final vords?

Viser: Screw you!!

I then lean closer ot her and whisper something so only she can hear it.

Laura: Sorry, but be grateful. You von't have to die along with humanity.

Viser: *gasp* Wait!

I then shoot her right in the heart, killing her. But to make sure, I pull her heart out and then destroy it.

Laura: There ve go. All done.

I then deactivate my sacred gear and put my eyepatch back on. I then turn around to the others, who are shocked with my abilities. As I leave, I hear one thing from the pervert.

Issei: Note to self. DO NOT piss her off. Ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 11.9K 35
A normal teenager Y/n L/n was walking back to his house from a visit to the convenience store and while walking, he saw little kid crossing the stree...
587K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
249K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
706K 9.1K 114
"Death does not discriminate." -Y/n Gremory, formerly Y/n Rose. Y/n Rose was the older brother of Ruby Rose, but was abused and neglected by his fami...