Grandson ( king Von fanfic )

By Writtenbylashayy

This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope wi... More

1.Intro
2. Forever
3.No auto durk
4. Teenage fever
5 . No love
6. Heart on ice
7. Dont
8. Changes
9. D.T.B
10. Dark conversations
11. Best thing i never had
12. Emotionless
13. Waynes story
14. Thinkin bout you
15. I want you back
16. Whats my name ?
17. Idfwu
18. Emotionally scarred
19.Let her go
20. Proud family
21. Canceled
22. Nothing is promised
23. Scared to live
24. Right thru me
25. Track star
26. Breakdown
28. Deja vu
29. Bad
30. Miss it
31. Jealous
32. Frustrated
33. Bittersweet
34.All back
35.Leave em alone
36. Through the wire
37. She aint you
38. Exchange
39.Your mines still
40.Letter from houston
41. Trust issues
42. Start wit me
43. Purple rain
44. Said sum
45. Insecure
46. Love dont change
47. I can do bad all by myself
48. What you know bout love
49. Shelter
50. Back in blood
51.Still trappin
52. Green light
53. Jerry sprunger
54.Girls need love
55. Her way
56. Remember me
57 . Why i love you
58. We ride
59. Evil twin
60. Heartbreak anniversary
61.Fed up
62. The race
63. THUGZ MANSION
64. All eyez on me
65. Its so hard to say goodbye
66. No more parties
67. Cant raise a man
68. Foolish
69. P*ssy fairy
70. Purple reign
71. Work
72. Aint mad at you
73. You da one
74.Pray you catch me
75. Hate that i love you
76. Do better
77. Drawing symbols
78. Fuck yo man
79. You the one
80. Say ahh
81. Family affair
82. Twin nem
83. Skin
84. Confessions
85.Pray
86. Confessions pt2
87. Lie to me
88. Rain
89. Drown
90. Climax
91.Heart attack
92.Ball w/o you
93.No air
94. Need you bad
95.Love and war
96.Love you too
97. Outro
โค๏ธBook threeโค๏ธ
Rain

27. Mad at you

5.6K 268 495
By Writtenbylashayy

'Yeah, I'm mad at you (I'm mad)
And I know I fucked up, well damn look how you move (you do)
You in Cali with some niggas
Bitch you must be stupid (you must be stupid)
Tryna play me, you lose (you lose)
Let a nigga play crazy, I'm shootin' (he what?)
Got a whole bunch of guns that I'm usin' (boom, boom)'

~king Von

Omniscient pov

(Kennedy's swimsuit )

(Asians swimsuit )

Kennedy looks out the window of durks car as they drive to Vons house in the hot LA weather .

Their mother stayed back with willow while kennedy , india , and Durk attends the pool party that Von randomly decided to throw after seeing Kennedy yesterday.

She pissed him off so bad and made him feel so much hatred for her form in his bones but for some reason he wanted to see her again , that's why he insisted she come .

She knows he's up to something and after her conversation with india , Shes ready for whatever it is . Kennedy decided that she will stand tall and ignore whatever shots or blows him or asian throws at her. Even though she couldnt care less about what Asian had to say to her anyways . Kennedy planned to tell her to go play with her child or something and stay out her face . But overall she knew it would be an eventful night .

"Kennedy we almost there , you okay ? " India asks turning towards the backseat .

"Yeah " She nods" I'm fine "

"Good " Durk starts "keep that same energy when we get up in this hoe"

"Didnt I tell you not to speak to me ?" She asks him annoyed .

She still has him cut off for lying to her yesterday but Durk didn't even let it phase him because he knew eventually all the plans he created will work out exactly how he played it out in his head , as long as everyone plays their roll and stays out the way . He's honestly surprised he even cares this much about their relationship but he's to invested to quit now .

"See you acting like a child already " Durk rolls his eyes while pulling up to Vons house "you gone thank me later "

"Fuck you " Kennedy mumbles and unbuckles her seat belt , preparing to put on her most confident face . She panned on making Von miss her one way or another and it all starts with confidence and a positive mindset !

They get out the car and head to his door . Before they can knock cisco answers it and daps up Durk pulling his ear to his mouth discreetly .

"True at the baby sitters house so the plan should go smoothly today as long as we keep asian occupied" he tells Durk and then pulls away . Durk smiles a little and looks back at Kennedy and India's confused faces . Even though India's face is fake confused, she knows exactly what's going on .

"Well Cmon in guys what are we waiting for ?" He says in a preppy white girl voice and they laugh at him and slowly walk into the house .

Kennedy takes a few short breaths as they walk to the back door and out to where the pool and crowd is .

The first person she sees as they walk out the door is Von, and Asian sitting on his lap grinding along to the music playing from the large speaker sitting by the snack table . She looks at the seat next to them and see Noonie and bugg sitting down hyping her up .

Oh great !

Kennedy groans thinking to herself then looks down trying not to be spotted. "That's why he invited me " she mumbles to herself . She knew Vons cousins didn't like her so she thinks Von only wanted her to come to be verbally abused by Noonie to kill the confidence she barely had . She knew the things that Von wouldn't say ... Noonie would .

Durk notices her expressions then calls out to Von to wave him over "TWIN ! " he yells and Kennedy snaps her neck at him "what ? " he questions her fake confused . Kennedy sighs and tries to look away as they approach them .

"Wassup twin ?" Von asks walking up to them with asian. juju , Noonie, and bugg walking behind him "hey india " he smiles then completely ignores Kennedy .

"Wassup folks " Durk daps him up "I coulda sworn I said twin " Durk says and side eyes asian and Noonie .

"This my nigga where he goes I go" Asian calls out and Kennedy can't help but to turn her attention to Asian . She has on the chain Kennedy bought Von for his birthday and it's visible because she's wearing a swimsuit.

Von notices her staring at it and smirks while Kennedy shakes her head . The only reason Von gave Asian the chain to wear is because Kennedy told him about all she gave away that he bought her and thought was special. So he knew when she saw Asian wearing the chain it would make her feel exactly how he does .

"Hey Kennedy " Noonie smiles catching Kennedy and everyone else in the little circle off guard . He has never smiled at her , and this is actually the first time he's giving her a proper greeting . Is this what Von wanted ?

"Hey "she says awkwardly before he forcefully pulls her into a hug . Von smile drops as he side eyes him then slowly watches them pull away .

"Nigga this was not apart of the plan " Durk mumbles to cisco

"I know , I don't know what the hell he doing " cisco responds . They both pop their heads up at bugg and he shrugs just as confused as him . Von face is fixed on a mug as he watches noonies unbelievable behavior. He wanted to know what the hell he was doing to .

"How you been ?" He questions . She looks at him confused then notices Von expression and smirks a little .

"I've been good " she smiles at him

"Well I've missed you " he tells her "and you look good as hell " he licks his lips then eyes her body .

"Thank you " she blushes . There's an awkward silence as noonie stares Kennedy down while Von mugs the hell out of him and Durk and india laugh discreetly . She knew they were petty but she didn't think it was this petty .

"The fuck you mean you miss her ?" Von snaps breaking the silence not being able to hold his tongue anymore .

"I'm sorry didn't y'all break up ?" Noonie questions sarcastically

Von looks at him like he's crazy and shakes his head . Durk gets a little nervous then calms down seeing that Von can't hide a gun in swimming trunks .... He hopes "It doesn't fucking matter - "

"You right " asain says "it doesn't matter . She's single he's single what's the problem?" She asks Von giving him and look and he gives her a hard stare then looks at Kennedy hoping for her to react like the way the old Kennedy that he knows would .

"She's right " Kennedy says making him a little dissapointed in her response "what's the problem?" She smirks

After seeing that Von gave asain that chain . Kennedy knew that all that playing nice act is out the window . She knew that their officially going toe to toe to see who could hurt each other the most and she knew that Noonie would be the perfect pond to play with .

Not only is that Vons cousin , but they've also had problems in the past and Von has been waiting for a reason to snap on him . Kennedy can definitely be the cause .

"Anyways " Asian starts "india you wanna help me finish setting things up ?" She asks with a smile .

"No the fuck " india spats and Durk nudges her giving a look "I mean sure girl " she flashes a fake smile then mentally cussing herself out for agreeing to be apart of this . Kennedy is shocked at India really walking off with her then quickly shakes her head .

"Cmon y'all lets hop in this pool " Durk calls out and juju , bugg and cisco follow him . He really just wanted to talk about how they were going to adjust to the new plan now that Noonie is acting up with Kennedy . He really wasn't expecting that .

"You gone join me ? " Noonie asks her and she smiles

"I will later " she nods

"Alright Imma be waiting for you " he smirks then walks off the the pool Kennedy laughs watching him walk off then looks over at Von who is mugging her .

"Can I help you ? " she asks with a mocking girn .

He laughs a little and shakes his head trying to seem unfazed "so I guess you just a hoe in every city Huh ? " he asks and she laughs

"I can't have a conversation without being a hoe ? "

"That nigga only talking to you cause you ain't got no fucking clothes on " he spats and she looks down at her swim suit .

"Jealous ? " she questions

"Jealous?" He scoffs "please . I don't give a fuck what you do or fuck . And obviously you don't either cause you giving it up to anybody "

"Not you " she points out

" I don't give a damn ! I already had yo shit , now You just a pass around . " he waves her off trying to come up with the worst possible things to say to her to cover up the fact that he wanted to murder Noonie for even attempting to flirt with her . He still cares about Kennedy like she is his and in his mind he believed she was . No matter what term their on .

"Had is past tense and you won't get it again " she smiles at him not being fazed by his hurtful words

"girl please " he chuckles " I'll have yo shit bent over in the back of a bathroom somewhere dont fucking play with me " he spats at her and she reminisces to the night they had sex in the bathroom of kaylas party . He knew his words could have that affect on her but she shakes it off and countinues their bickering . She's not breaking first this time .

"oh you wish" she chuckles "shit but your cousin" she starts "he might can get it " she smirks not even meaning it . She just wanted to see how mad she could make him before he breaks like she did yesterday.

His smirk drops and he shakes his head at her feeling the same disgust he did yesterday "you know what I'm not even surprised" he mumbles " You think I give a fuck about you flirting with my cousin ? " he asks "I passed him on to your thirst ass right after you told me you fucking with two niggas just so he can join the line up " he spats at her and all the confidence she felt before has deflated once again .

" I don't know when you gone realize it but I don't want your ass no more ! Yo pussy stretched out and I'm done with yo hoe ass . Go have fun with deshon in Chicago and your other hoes and get the fuck out my face . Oh yeah and I suggest you chill With the Noonie thing before i make you pout like a lil hoe like I did yesterday" he rants then frowns at her seeing her bottom lips tremble " have a fun night " he walks off .

She takes in all the words he just spewed at her and wipes the loose tears that fell from her face . She watches him walk off into the house and then look back at the pool and see Noonie waving her over .

She contemplates on just going to sit in the car or calling an Uber back to durks house but like india said that would be running , and that would make Von feel like he won and that's something she didn't want . She wanted him to feel the same hurt that she felt this entire time and she knew the only way to to do that is through his cousin since Von obviously still cares .

She knew he did cause if he didn't he wouldn't have reacted so much to Noonie just being overly friendly to her . She had a plan brewing in her head and she knew it would only end up two ways .
Von apologizing or Von breaking down . And she had to know which one it's going to be even if it means sacrificing her emotions everytime Von goes into one of his little rants calling her a hoe .

"Hey Noonie ! " she calls out " I'm coming "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 2.1K 18
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ก๐”ฌ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ" If you haven't already, please go read Spin B...
372K 16.3K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
442K 23.9K 123
THIS IS A TRILOGY TO CRAZY STORY , AND GRANDSON Reader discretion is advised Kennedy and Vons roller coaster continues as he asks her to be his wif...