Grandson ( king Von fanfic )

By Writtenbylashayy

This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope wi... More

1.Intro
2. Forever
3.No auto durk
4. Teenage fever
5 . No love
6. Heart on ice
7. Dont
8. Changes
9. D.T.B
10. Dark conversations
11. Best thing i never had
12. Emotionless
13. Waynes story
14. Thinkin bout you
15. I want you back
16. Whats my name ?
17. Idfwu
18. Emotionally scarred
19.Let her go
20. Proud family
21. Canceled
22. Nothing is promised
23. Scared to live
24. Right thru me
25. Track star
26. Breakdown
27. Mad at you
28. Deja vu
29. Bad
31. Jealous
32. Frustrated
33. Bittersweet
34.All back
35.Leave em alone
36. Through the wire
37. She aint you
38. Exchange
39.Your mines still
40.Letter from houston
41. Trust issues
42. Start wit me
43. Purple rain
44. Said sum
45. Insecure
46. Love dont change
47. I can do bad all by myself
48. What you know bout love
49. Shelter
50. Back in blood
51.Still trappin
52. Green light
53. Jerry sprunger
54.Girls need love
55. Her way
56. Remember me
57 . Why i love you
58. We ride
59. Evil twin
60. Heartbreak anniversary
61.Fed up
62. The race
63. THUGZ MANSION
64. All eyez on me
65. Its so hard to say goodbye
66. No more parties
67. Cant raise a man
68. Foolish
69. P*ssy fairy
70. Purple reign
71. Work
72. Aint mad at you
73. You da one
74.Pray you catch me
75. Hate that i love you
76. Do better
77. Drawing symbols
78. Fuck yo man
79. You the one
80. Say ahh
81. Family affair
82. Twin nem
83. Skin
84. Confessions
85.Pray
86. Confessions pt2
87. Lie to me
88. Rain
89. Drown
90. Climax
91.Heart attack
92.Ball w/o you
93.No air
94. Need you bad
95.Love and war
96.Love you too
97. Outro
โค๏ธBook threeโค๏ธ
Rain

30. Miss it

6.6K 315 940
By Writtenbylashayy

"If you can turn back the time you would've listened baby.
You would've listened to the words I swear, yo shit would be out in the curve I swear, I swear to God you had some nerve I swear, but that's for listening to them birds out there,
I put up with your bullshit for the last time, who would of thought that we were fucking for the last time (it was the last timmmeee) it was the last time, who would of thought that we were fucking was the last time"

~Yung bleu

Omniscient pov

"Damn these previews long as the fuck !" Durk yells in the crowded movie theater .

"Shhhhhh" india , juju , Cisco , Noonie , and bugg whisper at the same time . They all set by each other since the tickets are numbered by seats and Von bought the tickets at the same time .

Durk is forced to sit by Noonie , india is on the side of Durk , juju and cisco is on the side of india, bugg is on the side of them and Kennedy is on the side of bugg .

Noonie tried to get bugg to switch seats but Durk threatened him and they almost fought so bugg told them he would just sit there so they could chill. Not knowing that sitting Noonie by Durk is a bad idea by itself .

While everyone else talked to each other kennedys head is stuck on how Von bought her ticket , while Asian and Von are arguing on the outside of the theater .

Kennedy wondered if he would've gave her the ticket if she had walked in the building with the same attitude she's been having or if he would have kept it and just continued to be rude . She's so glad she made the decision to change her mood so that they can stay cordial and Von is glad to . Even though Asian is cussing him out for even saying he bought her a ticket , he didn't care because it's true .

He did buy the ticket for Kennedy . That's the first person he had in mind when he was buying tickets for people and the only reason he said he didn't when they first walked in is because he wanted to see if she would flirt with Noonie today but she didn't and acted positive, ignoring all of the jabs they threw at her . It even put a smile on his face cause that's the Kennedy he always knew and he's glad she's back ... super glad .

"Say where Von at !?" Durk yells out again

"Durk stop yelling were in a movie theater " india hisses at him

"They can't start this shit until he get in this hoe and I'm not playing ! " he yells out again "TWIN!?"

"Yeah !" They hear at the bottom of the theater

"where you at nigga Cmon !" Durk yells out .

"I'm coming !" Von yells back walking up the stairs with asian walking behind him upset . They didn't come up with a solution to her problem. They just heard Durk yelling and decided to walk in before he got kicked out . The people in the theater are already whispering about how ghetto he is .

Von makes it to the row and walks all the way down the isle until he makes it to the seat next to Kennedys . Shes shocked when he sits next to her and Asian stops walking to mug.

"Trade me seats "she spats at Von and he mugs her

"Girl fuck you " he says "it's just a fucking seat sit the fuck down "

Asian smacks her lips and turns to Bugg "trade her seats !" Asian says pointing a finger in Kennedys face . Which she tries hard to ignore .

Bugg contemplated on getting up then sees Von face and shakes his head "I'm good " he mumbles .

Asian groans and stomps to her seat next to Von then slouches down .

Kennedys smirk dances on her face and she shakes her head as the lights start to dim in the theater .

"What you laughing at ?" Von asks her while watching her expression.

"Shhh the movies starting " she mumbles to him and a small smile covers his face .

A few minutes pass into the movie and Asian lays her head on Vons shoulder while holding his hand . Von looks over at her then looks over at Kennedy who is interested in the movie already .

He smiles a little watching her laugh at the different scenes then remembers how invested she used to be in movies back when they used to watch them together .

He missed the way she used to compare her life to different characters and tell him about the movie as if they didn't just watch it together .

She missed how he would be so involved in the movie and talk the whole way through it . But he didn't say a word this time because he's to invested in her . Especially since he's right next to her .

Kennedy notices Von looking at her through her peripheral then looks over at him confused . "You want some popcorn?" She asks him and he shakes his head and lets his eyes travel down to her lips . She slowly looks away from him and exhales the small breath stuck in her chest after seeing the way he looks at her .

It wasn't a hard stare , or a mean mug , it was the soft stare he always used to give her . Like the stare he gave her in that sushi place or als place . It's the old Von .

"Damn I didn't know the movie is on that hoe face !" Asian says loudly to Von noticing him staring at Kennedy

"Be quiet " Von snaps her .

"Nah fuck that you wanna stare at her so bad - "

"Oh my god can you shut the fuck up damn !" Durk yells from the other side of the row "black folks really be ghetto as fuck can't take em no where "he shakes his head while , India, juju, and cisco laugh at him cause he's definitely one them folks .

"You know what fuck that " Asian starts "Kennedy you gone have to find a new seat or it's gone be a problem "

"You ain't gone touch her " Von says seriously and Asian looks at him shocked

"You know what I have to go to the bathroom " Kennedy mumbles and gets up .

One thing she wasn't about to do is argue with asian in a quiet movie theater with all those people around . She hated how extra she is about the littlest things and honestly doesn't know how Von deals with it . But she just assumes that's what he likes since he's obviously still with her .

"Where you going ?" Durk asks grabbing Kennedy's arm before She walks out of the row

"I have to go to the restroom father " She tell him sarcastically then pulls her arm away .

"I'll come with you " Noonie smirks . Durk looks over at him and stares at him blankly for at least ten seconds .

Kennedy shakes her head and walks off chuckling at how much Noonie gets under Durk skin .

She honestly didn't know why Noonie is trying so hard or when this little flirtatious behavior towards her started but it's starting to become obsessive. She thinks he should've stopped when she stopped entertaining it ,but he didn't so that's why she's trying to keep her distance and stay far away from him .

She walks into the empty ladies room and sighs looking in the mirror tugging on her outfit . She feels a sense of loneliness come down on her and decides to pull her phone out of her purse and dial a familiar number to attempt to fill the void .

Seeing Asian and Von matching and smiling together really affected her and made her realize how lonely she is in a La besides family . She wanted a little affection and only knew two other places to get it from .

"Hello "

Daniel answers the phone causing a smile to cover her face .

"Hey " she mumbles

"Hey Kennedy I've been worried about you , how's your trip ? " he asks

"It's good , I'm sorry I'm haven't called I've just been- b- busy .... " she stutters letting Von flash through her head for a quick second. She knows she can't tell Daniel about him . Especially since he really didn't want her around him .

"Your fine I hope your having a good time . I haven't been blowing up your phone or anything because I know how you are about space "

he explains and a huge grin covers her face .

She didn't expect him to care that she wanted space because he's usually controlling but this knew change in him is definitely catching her attention.

"Wow " she mumbles "well I miss you "

"I miss you to . I can't wait until you get back " he tells her " I'm so glad we're finally starting our life together "

"Yeah " she smiles " our life "

"You okay ? " he asks

"Yeah " she nods and looks up at the mirror in front of her . "Well I was just calling before I walked into this movie , I'll call you later"she tells him

"Alright love have fun I love you "

"I love you to " she says lowly.

She hangs up the phone and slips it back into her purse . The loneliness she just felt is now replaced with guilt and her emotions is in a bundle of confusion .

She called Daniel to feel at peace but really it only made her remember how she just cheated on him with Clarence and came to LA bragging about it like it's cool.

She regrets that decision so much and after that phone call it only reminded her how disgusting she really is . It made her realize that Von was right . She is a hoe .

She looks in the mirror and can't believe the monster she's turned herself into . A cheater , a liar , a petty queen . Yes , most of it was fun but she couldn't believe she let it get this far . It's like a hole she keeps digging for herself and she honestly didn't know how to get out of it .

She quickly snaps out of her thoughts hearing the bathroom door open then gathers her stuff before she gets caught in the mirror gazing at herself by some random person .

She starts to walk out and runs into the person who walks in . Letting her jaw fall to the floor . She looks up at them and stares into their eyes in shock .

"Von ? " She questions

"Kennedy " he says back calmly

"What are you doing in here ?" She asks him . He looks down at her with lust filled eyes and slides his tongue across his bottom lip .

"I was looking for the bathroom" he mumbles letting his Chicago accent fill her ears making her thoughts foggy.

"Uhmm" she gulps "this is the womens one " she states knowing that he really wasn't looking for a bathroom to use . She knew he wanted to find her .

"My fault " he says and steps closer to her . He didn't know what took over him but it's definitely not his mind .

His body walked him to the bathroom and is doing all the thinking right now. It only wanted one thing that not even Von himself can stop him from getting . It's Kennedy .

"Look I know I've been pretty extra since I've been out here and I apologize but if your in here to strangle me to death I real-"

He cuts her off by cuffing her face and pulling her lips into his for a kiss . She jumps back shocked by his sudden action ,then exhales and grabs his head to pull him back onto her lips .

"Gahdamn I missed you " he mumbles and grips his hands on her waist.

"I missed you to " she moans in his mouth making his whole body react to her noises.

He grabs her thighs and picks her up to walk further into the bathroom , to sit her on the counter . They completely forget that they are in a movie theater , making out in a public restroom. But neither of them cared . All they cared about is finally getting to touch and feel on each other like they've been wanting to do the whole time .

"Von " she groans as he bites on her bottom lip softly then sucks the peppermint flavor he loved off back into a kiss .

"Say it again " he whispers on her lips referring to his name then kisses down her neck and moves his hand to her lady part rubbing through her bottoms .

"Von " she moans out feeling his hands massage her making her even more turned on then she already was .

They've both been waiting to at least talk to each other civilized but this is better than any conversation either of them could imagine .

He starts sucking on her neck and slides his hands inside her bottoms feeling the warmth that he missed while he couldn't have it .

She missed the way her body reacted to him . How he knew all the right places to touch her . All the spots to make her moan and want more .

Her body hasn't had this type of attention since they've been broken up and this moment right here reminded her of all the things Von can do to her that Daniel or Clarence can't . ..... then it hits her .

"Oh shit Von " she attempts to say but moans "we gotta stop " she mumbles

"Fa what ?" He groans and continues his finger motions .

"Your in a relationship " she reminds him trying to talk through her pleasure sounds .

"With who ? " he asks genuinely confused . She huffs and pulls his hands out of her bottoms and pushes him back a little . "Oh my fucking god " he groans

"Your with asian y'all have on matching outfits and everything " she points at him "I can't let you cheat on her her like you cheated on me . That's bad karma " she shakes her head

"First off I've never cheated on you " he says seriously "and secondly I'll drop that hoe tonight I need you Kennedy " he says and grabs her again smashing his lips into hers . She breathes out then deepens the kiss adding tongue, not being able to control herself .

He groans and cuffs her butt while pushing his hardened member against her lady part .

"Wait " she groans and pulls away again "I'm in a relationship " she says trying to remind herself .

"I don't give a fuck about dat shit " he mumbles and bites her cheek . He doesn't know why he did it but it was a reaction. He just wanted his mouth to stay on her in anyway .

"Okay but I do and you should "

"You cheat on that nigga anyways" he says and she sighs a little feeling guilty . "And them niggas can't fuck you like I can "

"As true as that is " she sighs "why would you even want to have sex with me ? " she questions him "didn't you say I was burnt out ? " she asks really starting to believe she is . First cheating on Daniel with Clarence and now she's in a bathroom chewing Vons face off .

She's starting to realize she may be moving to fast , and after her conversation with Daniel today She decided Shes going to take their relationship serious and if She really wants to move on from Von this situation isn't helping her .

"I didn't mean none of that " he tells her honestly "you always been my girl in my head and even if we don't fuck I need you to be here Kennedy . You my rock Forreal " he says and she feels herself tearing up .

"Your rock ?" She asks

"My rock " he tells her

"I'm sorry Von "she mumbles "we've both moved on . And I think your only feeling this way right now because this is the first day we've acted civilized since I've been here and it's been a year . Your just reacting off emotions "

"No the fuck I'm not " he snaps getting aggravated " I've been miserable out here without you and been waiting for you to come back with me . Im in love you Kennedy !"

"Then why didn't you come back ?! " she asks feeling emotional

"I just - " he huffs " I don't know " He shakes his head and she looks away . "But I know that when I saw you standing in my doorway it was god punk ass finally giving me what I've been praying for this whole year " he explains to her

She listens to his words and lets tears fall from her face and realize what he's saying is the exact way she's been feeling and they've been praying for the same thing . But then her mind shifts to true, asain , the chain , and all the hurtful things they've been saying to each other since she's been in LA. She knew that if they could say these things to each other while being angry that there is some type of truth to it and she can't help but to fear that the relationship won't be the same even after they make up .

"I'm sorry Von " she mumbles and he looks down to wipe the side of his mouth feeling the mood deflate

"So you letting this shit go Forreal ? All the time we spent together , all the feelings we've expressed and you just letting it go ? " he asks her and she shakes her head "why did u even come out here? "

"Not to do this " she admits and he frowns

"Cool I'm not even tripping " he spats then tries to storm out but she stops him and pulls his body back into hers . "What ?" He questions .

"I just need to think " she tells him "please don't go back to being an asshole "

"Then stop acting like you don't fuck with me no more "he spats "the fuck do you need to think about? "

"We're in two different relationships and you have children " she groans and he huffs

"I don't care I want you ! " he blurts out and she shakes her head and palms her face .

" I can't do this Von " she mumbles "just let me go " she says and he grabs her before she can move from in front him .

"You leave me this time I swear I'm done tryna make shit work with you . I don't have To deal with this shit " he grits in her ear and she nods a little and exhales

"You don't " she shrugs then pulls her arm away from him And walks out the bathroom with tears streaming down her face . Knowing she just made the dumbest decision of her life .

Von huffs and slams his hand on the sink counter then looks into the mirror and frowns.

He stands their to calm himself down then hears the bathroom door open . He snaps his head towards the door with excitement that it could be Kennedy then mugs when he sees an elderly lady struggling to walk .

"What are you doing in here ? This is the ladies room " she struggles to say

"Mind your business bald bitch! " Von snaps then pushes pass her and walks out the door . His mood is blowed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
11.5K 453 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...
16.5K 495 23
FINALLY BOOK 2 OF CRAZY STORYS ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ Every Tuesday at 8pm cst a new chapter will be upload