The twilight curse

By SethDragon

The story is around a hundred years later after the calamity Ganon took over hyrule. Hyrule is in great dang... More

ch 1; the beginning
ch 2; the naked man
ch 3; time to leave
ch 4; Do you want me?
ch 6; the zora king
ch 7; in the heat
ch 8; the letter
ch 9; the night of the blood moon
ch 10; wrong name
ch 11; repeat after me
ch 12; The leader of Kakariko
ch 13; the dog meeting the shark
ch 14; Let's heading back
ch 15; Vah Ruta
ch 16; Farewell, for now
ch 17; Rito village
ch 18; flight range, the test
ch 19; Vah Medoh
ch 20; the missing Rito
ch 21; Glitches part one
part two; the former yiga
ch 22; Kara kara bazaar
ch 23; Gerudo town
ch 24; unexpected news
ch 25; Vah Naboris
ch 26; YOU ARE BACK!!!
ch 27; the garden
ch 28; old and new memories
ch 29; The lost woods
ch 30; Run piggy, run
ch 31; The twilight mirror
ch 32; The battle at hyrule castle, pt. 1
The battle at hyrule castle, pt.2
The battle at hyrule castle, pt.3
ch 33; The birth of Demise
ch 34; Pure chaos
ch 35; One last chance
ch 36; Two kind of betrayals
ch 37; Assembled army
ch 38; Making a choice
ch 39; Encounters in the forest
ch 40; The final battle
ch 1; I refuse to marry him!
ch 2; It's unfair!
ch 3; Wetland stable

ch 5; not feeling well

151 9 0
By SethDragon

The closer they are getting to the castle, the more Linkly's heart starts pounding loudly and rapidly.
It starts feeling as a big hand is grabbing his whole body.
Squeezing him tightly.
Linkly is breathing heavily and the view gets blurry.
The Wolf stops heading forward and stops his track.
"What's wrong? Tell me..."
"I-...I don't know..." Linkly admits and he gets the feeling he is about to pass out soon or is dying.
"I think I'm about to pass out..." he adds.
The wolf starts looking around, trying to find somewhere to take a break.
But it seems the castle is the closest shelter right now.
He grits his teeth frustrated.
"Try to hold out... I will dashing against the castle... Then we will ask after help..."
"O-okay.." Linkly nods.
The Wolf inhales deeply before he starts dashing forward.

It feels as Linkly's heart soon will burst.
Has he got some weird cold or something? Virus?
Linkly jolts when he feels the first raindrops hitting his pale face.
He looks asking up.
"It's raining..." he thinks to himself.
Shortly after that, the rain is getting  worse and he ends up soaked.
"Soon there..." the wolf tells him.

When they are entering the castle of ice, is Link turned back to hylian and is holding Linkly in bridal style.
Both are soaked by the heavy rain.
Linkly is smiling softly against Link's chest even though it feels as he is about to die.
"MY BROTHER NEEDS HELP..." he shouts the moment they are inside the castle.
A red and white Zora walks against them.
"What's wrong?" He asks and is looking asking at Link's face as he kind of recognize him.
Link looks down on his brother.
"I don't know... Suddenly he doesn't feel well... He has been in coma during many years... I'm afraid he has got affected by that or..." he explains in hurry while the Zora is examining Linkly.
"Princess?..." the Zora suddenly says shocked when he recognize Linkly.
"Huh?" Link is looking confused at the Zora.
"Come..." the Zora says and waves his hand while he takes some steps away as he is telling Link to follow him.
Link gasps.
Then he nods and is following the Zora, with Linkly in his arms.
"What did you mean with princess?... Do you know him?" Link asks curiously.
The Zora gives him a small smile while they are walking.
"Kind of... The princess...Or I mean...He were living here during a period... He helped me with getting my sister's necklace down from the statue of our since long dead princess" he explains.
"Oh..."
"My name is by the way; Nabou..."
Link smiles.
"Nice to meet you Nabou... I'm Link..."
Nabou stops walking and looks shocked at him.
"Link?...But... I thought they said his name was Link..." he says and nods against Linkly.
Link stops walking as well and grins.
"Our mother separated us when we were young and named us the same to remember the other child... Which is why I decided he will get called Linkly while I'm Link..." he chuckles until Linkly grunts.
"Let's go..." he adds and starts walking.
The Zoras they are passing are looking with big eyes on them. They can't believe their eyes.
That, Linkly is back.

Nabou opens a door and walks into a room with two single beds with blue sheets inside it.
There is curtain between the beds to keep some privacy.
"Place him on one of the beds... I'm getting the doctor who will check on him..." he tells Link.
"Thanks..." Link says and walk against the bed closest the window.
Nabou walks out from the room while Link lays Linkly down onto the bed.
"You will soon be alright...Okay?" Link says and holds Linkly's hand, standing leaning against him with his head not far away from Linkly's head.
Linkly gives him a small, tired smile and tries hiding his fear for his own life.

The blue Zora dressed in white coat is examining Linkly and is listening on his heart ect.
"How do you feel? Do you have pain somewhere?" The doctor asks while he is checking Linkly's health.
Linkly shrugs and looks begging at Link who stands behind the doctor to his right side.
Link clears his throat.
"He can't talk..." Link explains.
The doctor looks asking over his shoulder.
"Not?"
Link shakes his head.
"At least not since he woke up from his coma... However... I can read his mind and he have'd told me his feels as he is about to passing out or dying... It feels as his head is spinning around and as something is holding him tightly and make it hard for him to breath ..." Link says.
Doctor is looking a bit confused at Link before he looks asking at Linkly.
"Is that information correct?"
"Uhm..." Linkly nods.
The doctor inhales deeply and clears his throat.
"There is nothing wrong with him... At least he isn't sick or about to die..."
Both Link and Linkly are looking confused at him.
"But...But why is he not feeling like he used to do?!" Link asks upset.
The doctor gives him a serious look.
"Your brother have'd gotten an anxiety attack... Which is because the level of stress have'd raised into abnormal levels... And since he and we zoras haven't ended that well the last time we met... It wouldn't surprise me that's why he got an anxiety attack by getting back here..." the doctor shrugs and walks against the door.
"You can use this room until he feels better... And I suggest you are taking off your clothes and let them dry before you get sick..." he adds before he walks out from the room.

Link turns around and looks frustrated at Linkly who still looks confused.
"Don't tell me you are giving us all this trouble because of anxiety..." Link snorts and pinches Linkly's cheeks.
"Ouch..."
"I'm sorry..." Linkly apologizes.
Link stops pinching him and sighs.
"At least you aren't dying or something..." he says and looks a bit relieved at Linkly.
"Okay-..." Link suddenly exhales.
Linkly blinks confused and gasps when he sees Link undressing himself.
"What are you doing?" Linkly blushes and starts already feeling a slightly better when his attention is focused at Link.
Link raises an eyebrow after he have'd pulled off his green, soaked tunic.
"Taking off my clothes as the doctor told us..." he shrugs and keeps taking off his other clothes except his boxer who is only a slightly damp.
Linkly's heart starts pounding of other things than stress.
His body is getting heavy and he would love to being intimate with Link.

Linkly jolts gasping when Link suddenly starts pulling his trousers down.
"Wait!..." Linkly blushes and tries grabbing his trousers to keep them on even though they are soaked and uncomfortable.
But he isn't fast enough and the trousers get pulled down to his ankles while his boxer by mistake gets pulled down a slightly.
Linkly notices what he already suspected and cover his eyes shyly with his hands.
Link raises an asking eyebrow and starts eyeing Linky.
His heart skips a beat when he sees Linkly's bonner.
"Gah-..." he takes some steps back away from Linkly.
"Ops..."
Link shakes his head.
"Don't ops this... Can't you stop being weird and trying to seduce me?!" Link asks upset while his cheeks gets a little pink.
Suddenly Link starts sniffing in the air.
He hasn't notices this smell before.
Something sweet comes from Linkly.
"I'm not weird..." Linkly huff and pulls up his boxer again.
Link jolts and pulls out from his thoughts.
"Yes you are" he grins and walks back to Linkly and helps him with taking off his clothes except his boxer.
Meanwhile he is doing that, he is by mistake or at least instinctively; touching Linkly's body more than he needed to.
Link is looking breathless at Linkly while his hands are moving along his body.
Feeling how soft Linkly's skin is until his fingertips reach his scars.
"Link?"
Link leans down against Linkly's face and is about to kiss him when the door suddenly swings opened.

Immediately he stops his movements and stands up.
Linkly's heart are beating loudly in his ears.
"Was he about to ki-..."
"Link?!..." a female Zora shouts and walks quickly against the bed closest to the window.
Both men are looking asking at the blue Zora with purple eyes.
"Who?" Linkly is eyeing the female and gets just a slightly familiar feeling about her.
The Zora gasps smiling when she sees Linkly laying on the bed with wet and tangled hair.
"You are back!..." she says happily and walks closer to the bed.
Linkly starts sitting up and gasps when she suddenly wraps her arms around him.
He raises an eyebrow and looks asking from her to Link.
Link clears his throat.
"Excuse me...But...Who are you?"
The Zora leans away a bit from Linkly with her arms still around him.
"I'm his friend...Siri...Who are you?"
Linkly looks shocked at her.
"My friend?..."
"I'm his brother..." he shrugs.
Siri starts examining him.
"Brother? Ahh... When you mention it... You two are looking similar" she nods smiling.
Siri looks asking at Linkly.
"Tell me... What have happened since last time?" She asks.
"Ahh..." Linkly tries remembering but his mind is still blank.
"He can't remember... His memories have pretty much gotten lost..." Link chimes in.
Siri gasps.
"Wha-?...Does that including his memory about our prince? Prince Sidon?" She asks curiously and shocked.
Link nods.
"Prince Sidon..." Linkly tries creating a picture in his mind, but his head starts aching painfully.
"Gah..." he flinchs from the pain.
The other two are looking worried at him.
"What's wrong?" Siri asks.
Linkly points against his head.
"My head hurts..."
Siri tilts her head curiously and takes off her arms from Linkly.
"What?... Your head hurts?" She asks and is eyeing Linkly.
He responses with a nod.
Siri part her lips surprised since Linkly isn't answering with words.
"He can't speak..." Link tells her.
"Why not?" She asks curiously and looks at Link with fear in her eyes.
Link shrugs.
"He has been in coma almost one hundred years... Maybe that's why he can't speak..."
"Oh-..." Siri is looking sadly down on the floor before her eyes moves against Linkly and looks pitying at him.
She smiles gently at him.
" So... You can't remember?.." she starts saying.
Linkly shakes his head.
Siri exhales sighing.
"Hi Link... My name is Siri... You and I were friends when you lived here... And you helped me with getting one of the best boyfriends you can ask for... And thanks to you, I ended up with bruises since Cedric is really clumsy when he is around females or people he loves..." she chuckles.
"But he has got much better lately... He and I are married now and have children together" she adds smiling.
Linkly's eyes starts tearing up of her story and tears of happiness and sadness are falling down.
He gasps shocked when he understands what just happened and wipes his cheek and looks asking at his wet hand of salty drops of tears.
"Weird..."

  Link is eyeing his own hand there his marriage ring is placed.
The ring is gold.
But the first time he saw that ring, it wasn't.
From the beginning it was black.
His boyfriend have'd told him their rings are magical tools.
How the rings will turn into gold when they gets married and the only reason they will turn back into black, is the day when the other is dead.
Link swallows.
His husband is still alive and out somewhere. Waiting for his return...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.7K 50
You are the Hylian champion, chosen to be so a century ago. Waking up in the Shrine of Resurrection is a shock, but having no memories to go along wi...
6.3K 287 45
Written in Blood . {After OoT/MM fic} Hyrule is on the brink of another bloody war when he returns, the hero that had slipped away to be forgotten by...
22.8K 709 33
(SIDON X LINK) (Finished) This is a story about Link who has to take over Zelda's duty to get force married with prince Sidon. zelda got a letter fr...
11.7K 368 29
"Princess!" he yelled after her. "Where are you going?" "Back to the castle," she replied without stopping. "Not by yourself you're not!" "I'm sorry...