𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞 [𝐇.𝐒]

By daddy_kins

|COMPLETED| ___ cover by wafflesxberries "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?" 𝐌𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓&𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟔
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝟒𝟔
𝟒𝟕
𝟒𝟖
𝟒𝟗
𝟓𝟎
𝟓𝟏
𝟓𝟐
𝟓𝟑
𝟓𝟒
𝟓𝟓
𝟓𝟔
𝟓𝟕
𝟓𝟖
𝟓𝟗
𝟔𝟎
𝟔𝟏
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐋.𝟐

𝟑𝟓

975 34 159
By daddy_kins

Tell me the truth
Even if it hurts me, even if it's ugly

My heart is open
Tell me the truth

Without the self-protection
Love can mend what's broken

In me and you

Tell me the truth -Steffany Gretzinger

____

3 days.

3 days and no sign of Harry, no calls, no texts, not even a smoke signal or a pigeon mail.

Not a single sign that my boyfriend was okay, that he just got tied up with something or somewhere. My anxiety and worry were through the roof as I listened to phone ring and ring but no answer on the other side.

I let out frustrated sigh left my lips as I turned my phone off as I stared at the black screen. I wondered if somehow this was my fault but I had to be honest and realistic.

Harry was normal at dinner and before that and now he was just; gone.

I felt like a psychotic girlfriend going after him and checking his apartment and safe house, both unoccupied. I was worried that something happened, that he got hurt...or he decides didn't want me anymore.

Not even Jack has answered my calls, he's seen then but not a single reply which I found odd since I thought we were close. It hurt me that it seemed like Harry was avoiding me especially when I swung by the store, Mitch didn't even give me a glance as he went into that basement.

Was I being avoided or was something happing that I was taken out of the loop top know.

It made me curious and worried for what had happened to make them just ghost me out of nowhere.

I couldn't do much either with my parents still in town, they asked for Harry as I lied he had trouble at work, but it's given me time to focus on them for a while.

It was if I was a kid again waking up with the smell of pancakes and their smiling faces as they welcome me to the table.

It was a few occasions I've gotten that as a child but neither less I was enjoying it now. Dad was enthusiastic for me to show the university which I had the pleasure of doing, he always dreamed to go there was a young adult but he couldn't.

I think he should still go, I don't think age matters really to go to college.

With me not even batting an eye at college and Jason, well, getting kicked out, dad was excited for Percy to begin next year to study.

Percy was less excited, he really didn't like school.

Mom was happy to be near us, she kept that bright smile as I took her around New York, she was obsessed with trying to find the café she use to hang out at in the 90's.

We're still looking though.

"Hey, kiddo are you sure don't want me to stay?" I looked over my dad as we waited in the waiting room of my family's company.

As painfully anxious it made me be, grandmother insisted me to come. She needed to talk to me.

"She said it'll be quick. Sorry that it's taking a bit of our time together on your last day here" I gave him a tight smile looking around the room.

"Don't apologize for anything you didn't do" I turned to him, that ache in my heart as those words only made me think of Harry, and it didn't help with my discomfort "And anyways we can get icecream afterwards"

"Only if you paying" I smiled trying to cut that anxious air around me.

And it did for a bit.

My dad's large bright white smile warmed up the cold and hostile room making my own smile widen.

It wrapped me up in a hug for a few seconds as my name was called and the coldness came back. My anxious body stood up immediately as I looked at the raven haired woman who smiled politely at me.

"Miss. Martin, your grandmother is expecting you" Her polite tone was clear as I nodded.

"I'll be here waiting kiddo. Don't worry" I smiled tightly to my dad as I followed the woman towards the office.

For this huge building being in my inheritance I knew very little about the hallway I was walking. My interest to this place was the same level interest I had with college.

I was only 17 when a first set foot to these floors, I quickly made it out after a few seconds in the main lobby. Jason was more familiar, law being his major at the time but that soon when to flames.

Quiet literally...his class didn't find it funny like he did.

"Right through those doors" She smiled before walking passed me.

No shit, we were at the end of a hallway the only door left was the one in front of me.

I sighed before pushing the door open, the sound of typing caught my ear as I my eyes saw that same plain and elegant decor of the room.

It was just her style, not to fancy and not to boring, just pretty enough to catch someone's eye. My eyes locked with hers, her calm eyes staring at the screen as she tapped her long fingers on the table.

She wore black, as always, it was more fitted this time following her slenderness. Her eyes finally looked up as a shadow of a smile ghosted her lips.

"Charlotte, I'm glad you came. It's been a while since we've been in the same room" She bluntly told me as she stood up.

"I've been busy" I stated.

She hummed standing in front of her desk gesturing me to sit at the little couch she had in from, I obliged.

"Busy? With that boy I assume, Harry, from the last time I've seen him he was just your friend and now I hear from not only your brothers -but the Brights that you're in a relationship with him." She raised her white eyebrows sitting down elegantly on the cushion beside me.
"Going out for the night and only coming back on weekends or not at all"
I contained myself not to roll my eyes at her.

"Like I haven't before? I'm out with my boyfriend and I thought at least you would be more favorable to it since I'm not fuckin some random person every night" I hissed out as politely as I could trying to keep the same calm tone as her.

But I could feel my blood boiling as she seemed to not agree with anything I did, what the fuck is her problem now.

Was she fine with me just hooking up with strangers, God knows how long I've heard her tell me to get a stable relationship. And when I get one she acts like this.

I'm in a relationship...I think -so what's with her.

"I don't think you should be seeing him anymore Charlotte, he's bad news" I gaped at her as I clenched my fits.

Now I couldn't hold my tongue.

"Bad news? You barely fuckin know him, you didn't even give him a second look and you already judged him" My voice was hard as I spit that out through my teeth.

"You think I don't know my own granddaughter, you allowed that man between your legs then you think you're suddenly in love with him" I stiffened as she said that, how could she even know when I haven't seen her in a while
"You don't even know that man, you are still young to know what you want or what's best for you"

"And you do? What do you think is best for me huh, play me like a marionette and just command my life again. I can deal with my own problems" I could feel my face getting redder as I got angry, my eyes began to sting as tears formed.

Like hell I'd let them fall.

"Like you have before? The only thing that led you was in a hospital bed" My heart sunk down to my stomach as those words left her mouth.

"That's low" I muttered out feeling my whole body just twist in turn in discomfort.

"You're act like a child Charlie. You think you what's best, you think you know everything. Trust me that boy will only break your heart"I gritted my teeth as I clenched my nailed deep into the palm of my hand trying not to explode.

"You're the only one who sees me as a fuckin child, I was never one even when I suppose to be. I'm sorry that I don't go past your rules or ideals, I grew up when I didn't want to, now I'm paying for my mistakes and I'll deal with them how I can" I began as my body slightly trembling, my eyes narrowing as her eyes became soft.

"I'm just trying to make you see that the world isn't what you think. I'm showing you the truth" I stopped her before she even started.

"I think that room showed me how the world is" My voice was emotionless as I unclenched my fists "And if you even payed attention, I know more of the truth than I'd like"

"Charlotte...." Grandmother sighed "I'm trying to protect you"

"It's too late for that. I think I know how to live my own life" I knew this would happen, our talks always went two ways, either we just ignore everything around us or we're at each others throats.

"I just don't want to lose you nor do I want you to get hurt. I can't lose another person in my life" I clenched my jaw as she said that.

She wasn't like this when I was younger, I actually looked up to her and now, I barely know her. I knew she wanted me to feel guilty so I could rethink my attitude but this time I won't.

I'm not apologizing for something that it isn't my fault.

"You think I am? If don't stop trying to run my life and giving me no other options, you'll lose me either way" I could see the many emotions storming in her eyes as she tried to say something but held back.

"Just stay away from Harry, he doesn't need your harrassment" I stood up giving her a warning glare but I could see just a small flash of something in her eyes.
"You already did, didn't you" I muttered in disbelief.

"I did what was right" She stood up along with me straighting her dress with a bland stare.

"What the fuck did you do" I took a step forward looking at her as my voice came out more agressive than I thought.

But if she was the reason Harry was avoiding so help me God.... I don't even know how to even react.

"Everyone has a price Charlie" I moved back.

Did...

Did Harry accept the money? Is that why he hasn't returned my calls.

Every single of insecurity I had was swarming in around making my body feeling 10 times more anxious and sick to my stomach.

How much did she have to bribe him off to stay away from me?

Did I not matter as much as he mattered to me?

Was this all just a pass time for him?

Was I stupid to have fallen so fast?

She looked like it didn't matter than he expected the money, like she expected him to have. Even with the nagging thought of everything I had felt and thought just summed up in a lie, I pushed them back.

I knew Harry.

He risked everything in his job to keep me in the dark so I wouldn't get hurt so he could try be with me, he did opened up about his feelings and everything he was hidding from me letting it all out and the open for me to decide if I was still in this relationship with him.

Why would he do all that for money he had of plenty.

I knew that Harry wouldn't have thrown everything away from that and I had to trust that thought.

I took a deep breath trying to keep my mind on my safe place before I exploded on her. My eyes narrowed with her as I opened my mouth to speak trying to keep myself as composed as possible.

"You better fuckin watch out, I know more than you think Evelyn. And if I were you I'd stay away from my boyfriend" I said in a low voice gritting my teeth trying to stop me from trembling.
"And while your at it. Stay away from me"

I didn't even give her another glance as I turned my back from her and walked towards the door hearing the click of her high heels following me.

"Charlie...we live in the same house. How are we-" I felt guilty hearing the hurt in her voice but she betrayed me.

"Not anymore" I pushed the door open before walking down the long hall as fast as I could feeling them closing in on me.

My throat was already closing as I tried to get of this building as fast as I could, I needed to make sure of something. All my crazed thoughts needed an answer, I pushed the reception door open making my dad already stand up with a worried look.

"What did she say kiddo?" He followed me as I didn't stop walking his happy expression falling.
"Charlie what happened?"

"The devil tried to bargain again with what's mine"

_____

The window shaked as I tried to open the stupid door unfortunately my hand was really rusty, my bobby pin trick going to the trash as I broke the small thing.

Now I was just trying to forcefully open the door as if it would magically shoot open.

I was at the vinyl store seeing both the safe house and Harry's flat were still a ghost town. This was the only place left for me to look, expect the strip club where Jack spends most of his time.

I still haven't asked if it's his or he just befriended the owner to let him stay there.

The store was dark and empty but I wasn't going to leave, the basement was far enough to counsel the sounds. I looked around the barely lit street.

My parents had just left city back to their house, I tried to keep a composed look as I was itching to find Harry and away from that house before the devil came back.

Percy obviously went back home too, he couldn't just ignore his studies anymore. It was better for him than see us fight again.

"Shit" I cursed letting the doorknob go with a frustrated growl.

It was already getting darker by the second and the light posts weren't helping illuminate the area.

Last time I was on the streets alone I was almost ran over and killed, a shiver ran down my spine as I remembered the fear I felt.

I stripped my loose blouse leaving me with my tight white tank top, I quickly covered my hand and forearm with the fabric making sure it was covered properly.

"Sorry Mitch" I breathed closing my eyes as I drew my fist back before connecting with the glass window. My eyes popped open as a shooting pain corseted on my knuckles as I shook the fabric covered glass off my hand.

I laughed looked at my bright red hand "Why do movies make it seem so cool"

I shook my hand to get rid of the pain as I examined the medium hole I made in the window, it wouldn't fit me that's for sure. Which resulted in me kicking rest of the glass window until it had a large enough crawl space for me to pass through.

I didn't even bother to stay behind and check around if people just saw what I did, I hurried inside leaving my ripped shirt behind.

My feet led me to the door what I knew that it was a possibility for them to be, my fingers touched the cold metal nob just seconds from twisting it open. I just didn't, I hesitate as I pulled my hand back.

I was afraid.

Afraid that maybe Harry did accept the money and just left me without a goodbye. Afraid that she was right that everyone had a price and I was just nothing to him.

I wasn't ready for this truth, to know if he felt the same as me.

I was in love with Harry, it confused for a while on how I felt about him since it was the main emotion that consumed my body, and now I might find out that I was the only one who felt that way.

Maybe I shouldn't have come....

My fingers let of of the doorknob for a few second as I was already ready to leave the store without even confirming my fears.

Not a second my fingers slipped off the metal knob the door flew open forcefully making my eyes go widen as I stared at the body in front of me.

Mitch stood tall and confused as he stared down at me, his blank expression didn't change as he stared at my shocked expression. He let out a low sigh looking at me with an even more blank stare.

"I assume you're here for Harry" He asked in a monotone voice, I was going to answer that but he interrupt me "I told him to call and if he did what he was told, I wouldn't need to deal with this"

"Is he here?" After a few seconds of him staring me down, my voice was trying to be loud but it came out more hushed than anything.

My nerves were twisting and making knots inside my stomach as I waited for Mitch's answer, I didn't know if I wanted Harry to be here.

Why was I so fuckin afraid...

"Yeah, come on" Mitch sighed leading me down stairs showing the yellow light that illuminated the wole basement.

With my feet trailing slowly behind him trying to make my arrival at the last step last longer as I tried to mentally prepared myself for the worst.

For the rejection.

Voices echoed the large room, both voices I knew very well. Harry and Jack were talking quietly as hisses and grunts followed as something pained them. That made my stomach tighten even more as I reached the past step, I was glad that Mitch was taller than me, it was a great advantage for him to block me right now.

Maybe I should run back up...

"Mitchy back already mate, didn't know Wendy's served so fuckin fast" Jack snickered the playfulness of his tone was very much evident.

"Yeah no, I found something on my way out" I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready for him to step out of my way for me to see them.

My eyes were still trained on the ground as I tried to muster up the courage to look at Harry or even someone but I just couldn't.

"Charlie" I closed my eyes as Harry smooth voice rang in my ear, the clear shock and confusion laced in his voice.

I pinched myself harshly as I forced myself to look up making my eyes go wide on what I saw in front of me, I could feel my stomach just sinking as I looked at the sight in front of me.

Harry was beaten black and blue, his face was cut open entirely, one his eyebrows with a large cut on it matching the ones on his cheeks, lip and nose. One if his eyes was purple underneath almost a horrible color.

My eyes followed along his bare torso seeing that a few of his tattoos being covered in large bruises and cuts, but what caught my attention were his hands. One of them raw and bleeding while the other was securing two of his fingers in place with a tight gauze.

The blood that pooled on the floor make me sick to my stomach as I took a tiny step back as I followed the diluted blood water mixed to Jack who held a bloody rag.

His shirt was off which made me instantly suck in a large breath looking how a few of his scars were opened up and visibly bleeding, to his hands to forarms were soaked in blood making me cringe. My eyes looked at both of then who held a worrisome expression.

I think I figured out why Harry hasn't called or texted, he was a mess literally, his hands looked painful and I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't even tried to use them. Harry's bruises looked days older than Jack's recent scars making me overwhelmed with thoughts.

"What- What happened" I managed to say with my voice weavering in different tones.

My eyes were set on Harry's as he looked at me with a sense of guilt and I couldn't pin point why he did.

"We had a little disagreement with Wolverine..." My brows pulled together as not really wanting that kind of answer.

Jack smile quickly faded seeing that my mood wasn't there as he nudged Harry who just stared at me. He looked conflicted, I could see his eyes swarm with emotions non stop seeing how the colored darked or lightened.

The room was silent, and nobody was giving me answers. I think I was still pissed off from my talk with grandmother that I couldn't keep quiet.

My shyness quickly vanishing as it bubbled to rage.

"I've been waiting for 3 fuckin days for you to text me back, or to even answer my calls. Not to mention how worried I was thinking you were hurt or even fuckin dead, do you know how much sleep I got as I spent nights trying to find you" I began clenching my fists again as I stared daggers at the three men
"One call could have kept me at ease but no. 3 idiots couldn't figure out how to use a freaken phone."

"Okay before you-" Mitch tried to interrupt but I glare making him back down.

"Now. I didn't break in here just for you two, who looks like you've been fucked by Freddy Kruger to not say anything to me. I want the truth, I deserve the truth." I breathed out looking at the three who just stared at me wide eyed on my sudden outburst.

I guess I haven't been this blunt with them as before.

"Our Boss" Harry finally spoke up as he stood up with a wince, I could see his body tense and contract as he hissed in pain.

I made a move to stop him but he quickly straightened his body as he covered any evident pain with just a blank look.

"We do it every now and then, it's a loyalty test. Especially now since our crew has been more scarced, people abandoning the life and other who didn't make it" His green eyes were focused on me as he continued speaking as I felt like an ass for yelling at him while he was getting beat up.

"They hurt you..." I frowned finally walking over to him to see the bruises up close.

Harry sucked in a breath as my fingers touched his abdomen seeing how painful just by the look of it.

"It's how you manage to get information from someone" He said as I just traced his bruises not liking how they treated their own crew.

They hurt Harry to the point his skin was almost entirely blue and purple and scattered in cuts, don't get me started on Jack. How could they do this to one another, there should be a better way to test their loyalty.

I loved up at him questioning it with my eyes, how people could do this to him.

"I've told you before Charlie, our lives are different" I turned to see Mitch observing us as it made my frown deepen.

"With everything going on our crew has the right to be suspicious of everyone, which members dying around the clock. We can't risk information about us spread around" Jack jumped in with a small smile as he pulled a shirt over his head covering his scared body.

"But why isn't he hurt?" I asked turning to Mitch again, it's not that I wanted for him to be hurt.

But seeing how Harry and Jack are, I just assumed he'd be in the same boat.

"Technically I'm not an a full time member" There's a thing as a full time member? Was this pizza hut where you get to clock in your hours.

Okay I had a lot to learn about and a still a lot of information to process from what Harry told me now and before when I asked about his job.

"I didn't know..." I tried to say something that would better this situation but there wasn't much.

"It's why I didn't call. I didn't want you to be involved in this, if they knew you were with me. God knows what they would do to you-" I stopped him gently wrapping my arms around his torso seeing how quickly he got agitated.

My body and hands were pressed soft and gentle on his bruised skin trying my best not to squeeze or hurt him. I was quick to melt in to his body heat feeling how much I craved just a touch of him.

It was instinctual for my body to relax immediately under his touch as I felt his body soften under my touch but he showed how much he missed me by wrapping his arms tightly around me body not leaving any room between us.

I was afraid he'd hurt himself but I heard him sigh in relief in my neck as he kept me in a tight embrace.

"I should have at least called, or sent Mitch in my behave. I'm sorry" He spoke in my neck as I pulled away just to see his bruised face looking straight at me.

I kissed the side of his lips that wasn't busted open yet being awfully cautious and careful to not hurt him.

"I'm just glad that you're okay, that your still here" I smiled gently creasing the skin of his cheeks as I stared into his green eyes.

"Do I get a hug too? Maybe a little kiss as well" I let out a small laugh as Jack broke our bubble making us turn to him.

Mitch rolled his eyes beside him but held a small smile, more like a shadow of a smile.

And Harry he didn't really find it funny as he glared at his cousin who just giggled opening his arms waiting for his hug.

I gave in into his puppy eyes as I hugged in carefully but like Harry he just squeezed me tightly showing me he missed me.

"I'm sorry that we vanished. I won't listen to Harry next time" He whispered as I laughed.

"Okay give me her back" The boys let out a laughter as Harry's clingyness shined through as he pulled me back into his embrace.

I didn't mind it at all seeing that it's been so long since I've felt his hug or any physical touch from him, and I've never seen this side of Harry being so open around his friends about our relationship.

Especially when he's this grabby, not that I was complaining.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't call saying I was okay" He whispered in my ear pulling us a bit father from the two men. Mitch trying to pull Jack's shirt that was soaking in blood while he just giggled.

"You should have" I turned to him looking into those green eyes I missed so much "But if it was important for my safety that I didn't know anything than its okay, I just thought-" I stopped myself before I could even say anything.

If Harry was busy with his crew and their horrible ethics maybe she just lied about it so I would push him away. Which worked since I kept thinking he did take the money and just left me.

I wasn't relief that this was the actual reason he distanced himself, but I didn't think either one would please me.

"What did you think?" He asked pulling his eyebrows together as he watched me.

"Nothing, it's stupid" I waved it off as unimportant which right now was for me but Harry's didnt take that as he eyed me.

"It's about the money isn't it" He looked more assured about his affirmation probably by the look on my face which must have been a shocked expression "The money your grandmother offered me to stay away from you"

I nodded looking down feeling a bit ashamed of my own family.

"You know I turned her down right? Nothing is going to stop me from being with you, I'd risk anything for you" I can't feel my legs.

The way he looked at me and said those words I knew he felt the same way as me, that he cared for me. My thoughts were racing once again but this time they were good.

Just a rush of butterflies all over my body as a tiny smile creeped on my face.

"I can't believe she even did that, I'm so embarrased about that" I growled pressing my head against his chest recalling our conversation this morning.

I hated that she thought everyone and everything could be bought by money, it was like she didnt see what reality was.

"Don't worry about it baby, I don't think she's going to make the same mistake in offering me money again" He creased my bare hip since he pushed the shirt up just a bit,
"I mean with the money she offered me I could buy myself one of the members of the backstreet boys"

"You're a dumbass" I shook my head hearing the playful tone.

"I thought I was an idiot" Harry raised his eyebrows with a stupid smirk on his lips as I held the urge to slap his chest.

He's my idiot.

"You should be thankful your hurt or I'd would have beaten you into a stupid pulp for not calling me. So I can call you anything anything I want" I told him sternly not really over the '3 days no call' thing.

Even with him explaining everything I was still upset.

"Do I at least get another kiss before you shatter my heart" He teased leaning in for a kiss making my eyes go wide. I turned my head letting his lips touch my neck instead.

Harry let out a confusion grunt as I laughed turning my head to Mitch.

"I better go before Mitch realizes I actually broke in here" I whispered trying to not make the long hair man hear me.

He didn't seem like the one you mess with, you know what they say. It's the quiet ones you have to look after.

"I'll drop you at your flat, I don't want you walking home at this hour" How did he even know that I didn't bring my car with me.

"About that..." I bite my lip as I looked up to him "I had a fight with my grandmother, I'm moving out of there" I sighed completely forgetting to call Mia to see if she was okay with me staying the night.

She was seeing someone so I really didnt want to drop by announcement and find her fucking her new boyfriend. Plus she'd cancel on the date if she had one and thats not what I want.

If all my plans go to shit I'll have to go to home hotel for the night.

"You'll tell me all about it when we get to my flat" I tried to oppose but he didn't even let me say anything as he grabbed his car keys from the table filled with files before talking to the two men.
"Come on" He laced his fingers with mine pulling me towards the door.

"Careful when you two are fuckin please. Harold is bruised like a peach,but I'd hold off if I were you, I mean if you want him whole later" Jack yelled making me laugh watching Hatry just roll his eyes.

But then again, he wasn't wrong. I quickly grabbed Harry's keys making him protest.

"You're hurt. I know your in pain so just let me take care of you" I told him as we reach the main store seeing the glass all scattered along the front door.

I didn't realise I made that much of a mess.

"You're very bossy" He pulled me back towards him before I could even pass the broken door. His lips were planted on mine in a soft way since he hissed in pain when he pressed his lips firmly on mine. "It's kinda turning me on"

I could taste the metallic flavor on his lips as his tongue slipped in my mouth letting the rough texture of the cut on his red lips clash with mine. My fingers wrapped around his curls lightly keeping the kiss as innocent as possible even with the hunger for him bubbling inside.

He pulled away pressing his forehead on mine as he caught his breath with a wince of pain mixed in.

"I really missed you" He breathed out as he separated from me with a wide smile I couldn't help but return a wider one.

"You don't know how much I missed you" I whispered back bitting my lip watching his dimples deepen even more as he smiled.

I helped in the car since he could barely bend down without grunting in pain, good thing I had grabbed the keys I wouldn't have bared watching him drive in pain.

My fingers gripped the door handle but slowly stopping from opening as I felt like I wasn't the only person in the poorly lit street, my eyes looked around trying to see if someone was around but as always it must have been just my paranoia, just afraid that someone would hurt Harry again.

Or me.

Whatever the feeling of being watched was real or just my paranoia I didn't want to stay here any longer to find out the truth.

Truth comes in death.

The women's voice echoed my ear making a shiver run down my spine as I quickly got in the car smiling at Harry as I turned his car on.

That earie feeling still followed me. Yet it wasn't the only uncomfortable thing I was keeping to myself right now.

I was starting to collect a lot of alarming things about my family. And I had to figure out what they were, to see who they were.

Who I was.

And what lies have they been hiding from me...

____
Jesus fuckin Christ

This took so long to write for some reason but I hope it came out all okay.

But anyways.

If you enjoyed it feel free to comment, don't be shy I really like comments that make my days even more better.

I also want to thank you guys for the 5k views. I never actually thought this book would go anywhere, I'm glad y'all are enjoying it.

I hope y'all have a nice day🖤

-iz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
1.3M 38.5K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
1.3K 133 34
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
285K 5.7K 44
[COMPLETED] Nothing is louder than the silence between two lovers that aren't lovers anymore. *** Why am I running away from him ? He's the on...