𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥✘

By simp4youwastaken

"sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ" More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧✯
𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗 ✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐄𝐍✯
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘✯

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯

2K 39 28
By simp4youwastaken

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED..

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Nora Lilac Reeves
December 28th
17 years old

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

(Played by Helena Howard)
(She's from the show "the wilds"
which I recommend watching!)

Continue..

PHOENIX
Same day
Continue

My question was cut off by A taller man with light brown hair and it looked to be curly and fluffed up but just a little. He was tall, a little buff as in a little. He had a white smile and brown eyes. He hand some nice clothing on as a black shirt with a few small flowers as a design in the middle. Some light blackish pants that was held by a Gucci belt..?
He started to Walk over to the group.
Huh, so he has money?

"Bryce!" Anthony cheered as he ran past and hugged him. "They all see him like a big brother" Nessa shrugged As I nodded.

Soon all the boys were giving him bro hugs and everything. "Come, I want to introduce you" Nessa said grabbing my hand and bring me closer to him.

"Yo it's my little sister" Bryce said as kio moved away from their little bro hug.

"Hey bryce" Nessa said giving him a little hug to the side. "Bryce this is Phoenix, Shes new to the school." Nessa said pushing me to him.

"Hi, Bryce nice to meet you" he said as I nodded.
"Hi, nice to mee you too" I said back shaking his hand.

"Well, let's go inside, I need new shoes!" Ant cheered as everyone laughed and started to head inside.

As I walked up the stairs I felt the presence of someone next to me. I turned and saw the girl that was by Anthony earlier.

"Hi I'm Phoenix, what's your name?" I smiled at her as she smiled too.

"I'm Nora." She said back. "I'm Anthony's step sister" she replied to what she said.

"Oh really?" I said as she grinned with a nod.
"Holy crap, your so pretty" I said as smiled,
"thank you! Your gorgeous!" She said as I giggled and smiled.

"Thank you" I said back as she nodded and we continued to walk with the group.
As I felt myself not knowing this place I began to look around. I looked up to the big glass half circle ceiling that had the sun shine bright down into the mall. Having the place looked like as if it was glowing. The gray floors as they were nicely shined and could practically see your reflection through them. All the shops looked to be organized and clean, so clean that I could walk into the glass doors and bump into them their so clean. I've never seen something this nice before, New York were I am is completely shit.

"Phoenix! Tell me what happened yesterday" Nessa said skipping over to me with her mouth attached to her Starbucks straw sipping the drink occasionally, as me and Nora that were waiting for the boys to get their Starbucks. "Oh uh, so-"

"To catch you up, she went on a date with Jaden yesterday and I knew about the whole thing, plus I planed it out.. Continue" Nessa said fast to Nora as she surprisingly understood the girl.

"I- anyways, so he took me out to a fancy dinner and he was real charming and sweet.."

"Was the food good?" Nessa interrupted.
Me and Nora frowned our eyebrows at the girl.

"What! It had good reviews!!" She said in her defense as me and Nora laughed.

"Yea it was good, so after he took me on the beach and we walked around for a little. Then uh, I kissed him and-" "WHAT" they both said shocked looking at me as Nessa screamed a little and jumped up and down. "YES! KIO!!" Nessa yelled running over a few feet to kio that was in line.

"What ness! I'm trying to get my coffee!" He moaned like a little kid. She apologized to the boys before dragging him over to us girls with a huge confused face on.

"Phoenix and Jaden kissed" Nessa squealed very quietly. Nora laughed as Nessa and her laughed too.

"Wait holy shit, for real???" He said with widened eyes. I slowly nodded as he put his hand over his mouth and squealed with Nessa on this.

I laughed more as Nora laughed too. "Holy shit
Paden is real!!!!!!" Kio cheered as Nessa and Nora did too quietly due to the boys and Jaden were only a few feet away.

"Okay okay! Don't say anything Cyr or your head won't be the only thing I'm cutting off." I said pointing to him with a serous tone. His eyes widen as he sat up a little and cleared his throat.
"Yes ma'am" he said and walked over to the boys getting their drinks.

TIME SKIP

As I got to know Nora more Nessa did as well, Nessa informed me that this was around the 2nd time she's actually talked to her. Anthony doesn't say much about her which made Nessa not remember getting to know her too much. She goes to our school, but she does her own thing. In fact I think she's in my art class on Wednesdays..

We were at a shoe store for Anthony as I wasn't really interested into buying shoes when I have a shit tone at home already. I had bought a few necklaces and tops that I have for pants already at home.
Nora had wandered off with kio and ant as Nessa and josh went with Quinton to look for some pants.
Bryce had wandered off without notice so he's doing his own things. Speaking of Bryce, he's actually very funny, he is definitely a brother figure to everyone.

I walked around the shop with a bag in my hands as I walked looking in the men's section as I usually do for no reason. Looking at the big t-shirt as I could use them for pajama shirts or even to put with an outfit.

"Why get those when you can have my shirts?" A familiar male voice said. I smirked and turned my head around to see the black haired boy standing behind me with his blue eyes watching me.

"Well then you won't have any shirts to wear" I shrugged taking a sip out of my boba I bought earlier. "Well you like to see me without a shirt don't you?" He winked at me as I turned a light shade of pink and looked back at the stuff.

"Psh, no who said that?" I said as Jadens voice came closer to me. "Your eyes, and the way you drool when you see me" Jaden teased as I hit his arm.

"Shut up, I'm leaving" I said moving away until Jadens hand wrapped around my arm pulling me back. "I'm kidding" he said pulling me close to him.
I let out a shaking breath as I felt his arms find their way to waist as he grew a smirk on his face.

"Did I tell you, you look gorgeous" he said as I bit my lip a little at the blue eyed boy.
I shook my head no as he frowned.
"Well you look gorgeous, as usual" he said as he leaned in and pecked my forehead. I grinned a little as someone cleared their throat making me shot my head around moving Jadens arms from my waist.

"Sorry, but Phoenix, Nessa needs you." Nora said as I nodded and patted Jadens chest.

"I'll see you around" I said as he awkwardly smiled and scratched his back neck. I smiled and walked with Nora to the area were Nessa was.

"Not going to fangirl right now, but I ship Paden so bad" she said controlling herself as I let out a groan.

"Oh god, I bet that he doesn't even like me. He just feels bad for me" I mumbled shaking my boba around to hear the boba slush around.

"Bitch shut up, he like likes you. Trust me, I've known Jaden for awhile. He's dated girls he's liked and all they wanted him for was his dick and money. Trust me if he knew you were like those hoes he wouldn't go close to you after everything." She shrugged as we got closer to Nessa.

Is she right? Is she lying to me?
Damnit, Maybe he does like me..

I was interrupted from my thoughts with Nessa who ran into my arms. I looked down to her as she looked to be crying. "Nessa wh-"

"Josh cheated on me"

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER😇
ANYWAYS-

I love how everyone thought it was going to be Avani but it's Anthony's step sister😭😭
Anthony doesn't have a step sister (I believe)
I just added her in bc I needed another girl in the story.

Q: do you think josh cheated on Nessa or will it be something else..?

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHHHHH🤍🤍
1450 words 🧋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 235 73
//COMPLETED// What does it feels like to be healed by someone you have hurted before? The Neos series #2 By: Haeitsu
856K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.