𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞 [𝐇.𝐒]

By daddy_kins

|COMPLETED| ___ cover by wafflesxberries "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?" 𝐌𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓&𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟓
𝟑𝟔
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝟒𝟔
𝟒𝟕
𝟒𝟖
𝟒𝟗
𝟓𝟎
𝟓𝟏
𝟓𝟐
𝟓𝟑
𝟓𝟒
𝟓𝟓
𝟓𝟔
𝟓𝟕
𝟓𝟖
𝟓𝟗
𝟔𝟎
𝟔𝟏
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐋.𝟐

𝟑𝟒

1K 33 165
By daddy_kins

So look me in the eyes
Tell me what you see

Perfect paradise
Tearing at the seams

I wish I could escape
I don't wanna fake it

Wish I could erase it
Make your heart believe

Bad Liar -imagine dragons

_____

"I can't believe you did that" Harry laughed looking back before turning to look at me.

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics, it wasn't the first time I've done this and it wouldn't be the last. I smiled as he inter tangled out fingers together using that to pull me towards him.

"Stop making a big deal out of it" I huffed with a smile.

"Baby. You bought 6 chain restaurants because they refused to serve one guy, you're incredible" He looked at me in awe as I shrugged his praise as I squeezed his hands.

"Eh, she was a bitch" I should have bought more but well I think 6 was enough to make her rethink refusing services to anyone she didn't like "And I'm rich, it was like shopping for a purse"

It was honestly and way cheaper too.

I mean I'm rich but I don't really spend much of my wealth, the clothes I bought are from 'low class' stores instead of expensive and named ones.

Money was a touchy subject for me now it wasn't just dirty money it was more than that. It was tainted in blood, the victims that suffered and got their cases just kicked under the rug because of my family.

I didn't want to use that tainted and filthy money.

I already had a headache forming again, there wasn't many people to trust for me to talk to this about. My brothers, I didn't want to bother them yet and my grandmother.

She disappointed me.

To have helped so many girls, families, people who needed to win their trials, she allowed her daughter to be brided, to just drop a case without a glance. I couldn't believe that.

And I couldn't tell Harry.

God I was a fucking mess, I didn't want him to run for the hills when I spilled everything I bottled up inside. I couldn't screw this up, I had to suck it up and pretend I was okay.

He was dealing with more trouble than me, I couldn't distract him from that.

I knew Harry was definitely curious about what freaked me out and what happened at the club, but I couldn't tell him. Knowing that I love him...and that I cared so much about him.

I didn't want him to leave me when he knows about my secrets, my promises.

I could already feel my heart clench at the thought of him leaving me when he finds out. What if done, the horrible things I've kept....what I promised to hide.

"I fuckin adore you" His free hand grabbed the back of my neck pulling me to him as he brought me up for a kiss.

His soft lips messaging mine slowly with a lingering smile tugging on them, his pink tongue slowly teasing my lower lips as I granted it's access.

God he tastes so sweet. It almost makes me want to make a lollipop with that taste.

I'd suck it all day.

"Want me to buy you a restaurant chain too Dimples, want fast food or very classy ones?" I pulled away teasing him as I slipped my hands under his shirt.

It wasn't a sexual touch, I just liked feeling his smooth warm skin against mine and it felt so good. Harry smiled at me rolling his vibrant green eyes pressing one last kiss to my lips.

"You sure you'll be alright? I assume you still haven't gone home" I jutted my lower lip out giving him a look not liking the change of subject.

So what I haven't gone home in over a week and just crashing at Harry's or Mia's, it's not like I was trying to run away from something. Nope not at all.

"How do you know that huh? Have people following me around now" I already was followed by paparazzi, well now rarely, I wouldn't be shocked if Harry made someone follow me around like a puppy.

He was alert when I was out of his reach, especially after the small tiny incidents that involved me screaming and panicking while he wasn't there.

Things like that tend to happen...I mean now. But Harry can't just drop everything to worry only about me, people were after him for God's sakes.

"Use to but I didn't like how they looked at you" I didn't know if he was joking or not but I prefered not to know "But no, your brother called me"

Of course they did.

"Which one?" I asked rolling my eyes at the dramatics of me not being home 24/7

"Percy" He placed a lock of my hair out of face as he gave a careful look as if I would be mad at him for that "he's worried and so am I"

I sighed "I don't know I'm just not ready to go home...I kinda enjoy not being there"

It was true, I never really left home and lived on my own I always had my brothers or grandparents around to keep me company. I guess I've never been out on my own since I can remember.

Even though I'm at Harry's house I still felt that sense of freedom.

"You know you can stay at my flat as much as you need, but you have to speak at least to your brother" He told me as I sighed knowing he was right, knowing Percy he'd end up telling Jason.

And Jason didn't need drama right now, he needed to focus on getting better not this. He had enough on his plate with his own problems, I didn't want to worry him over nothing.

"I don't to take advantage of you Dimples. I'm gonna hang out with Mia tonight" He pressed his lips to mine again before nipping my lower lip.

"Charlie, I beg of you to take advantage of me" He whispered against my lips as I felt my stomach make a flip "Especially in the morning, waking up with this beside me-" his hands turned to the inside of my thighs

"Behave Dimples" I hushed his words as he gave me a cheeky smile as I squeezed his hand still.

"Want me to come up with you? I can do my things later" He offered placing his hand on my lips playing with the belt loops of my jeans.

"I am a woman capable of dealing with her own problems, I don't need a man to help me" I lifted a brow at him curling my lips in a smile. "Plus I don't want you to be late for your lectures"

I've noticed that Harry hasn't been taking his school work seriously and I kinda blame myself seeing that he was always around me.

I didn't want him to flunk because of me.

But all Harry did was grin "You are so cute"

"I am not cute. I am sexy, hot and fuckable" I corrected him watching his lips spread in a large smile letting at a low chuckle at my statement "Trust me I'm a very honest person"

"You have no filter Charlie" Oh shame on you Dimples.

"Oh I do too, I just never use it. I love seeing the reaction on your face when I say something" I told him making him pull me forward thinking I was going to say something inappropriate.

If I was, I would have told him I'd let him fuck me here. Right in the middle of the street.

"You and that mouth it'll get you in trouble on day" He dips his head to whisper in my ear squeezing my sides making me laugh.

"Enough for you to call me daddy?" I asked watching his reaction go blank.

"What?" I smiled widely seeing his eyes harden. I had no idea what was his problem with that but it was funny.

Last time I tried to make him call me daddy, he fucked me against a window and make the entire city of New York watch.

"I'll deal with that mouth of yours later" He eyed me before dipping down to kiss my lips gentle and so sensually.
"Want me to drop by with some food later"

"Yes please daddy" Harry didn't say a word about that only humming and clenching his jaw in response.

I watched with a smile as he walked down the street towards the direction of the vinyl store. He really looked good in tight jeans didn't he.

I huffed going towards my own car knowing that I had to home any time soon.

I calculated how long my grandmother would last until she tracked me down and forced me to come back or have another dinner with me. But she didn't know why I was mad nor did anyone, I wanted to blame her but I really couldn't.

Maybe this was my fault somehow, I wasn't paying attention when they talked about the business. I could have done something to prevent all this.

Fuck.

I had to figure this all on my own, I didn't know exactly how I was going to try to figure out how she was connected to the deadpool but I had a bad feeling about it.

Did she make the deadpool or was it just a coincidence the same people targetted were written down in that chip. And how on earth would I figure that out.

It felt like she was still here somehow, just orchestrating everything slowly like she use to. Everything that she planned going out smoothly.

But this time I didn't know what she was thinking.

I pressed my head against the door for a few seconds trying to rid of all my thoughts before I walked in the door for screaming or whatever my brother or grandmother had prepared.

With a sigh I opened the door getting inside closing it shut just to be frozen at the door looking at the man in front of me.

"Daddy?"

_____

"Why the fuck are doing here" I smiled hugging him tightly as he did the same chucking in my ear only pulling away to look at me.

His crystal blue filled with such joy and love, I missed it so much. It was the only time I missed.

Dad was my favorite even if June was the most perfect woman who raised me. I was a sucker for this man, I teased Harry for being a momma's boy but I was daddies little girl.

"What else? To see you kiddo" I think my cheeks were going to hurt on how hard I was smiling.

I missed him so much, I didn't get to see when I went back home. Busy with work with my fake parents.

"Have you grown? You look taller than before" He placed his hand on my head trying to measure me but I only rolled my eyes playfully letting him.

"Or maybe you're just gettin short old man" I teased crossing me arms as he placed a man on his chest.

"I am a man in my prime, I am still a catch. All the ladies love me" A sassy look sparkled in his eyes as he 'fixed' his nicely gelled hair "Just don't tell your mother that"

Scaredy cat.

"Is she here?" I asked excited taking a quick glance around the room, just seeing the two dogs passed out on the couch.

"With your brother, they are having a girls day" I watched him roll his eyes as he sat down on the chair at the entrance as I followed. "Which gives me time to talk to you"

"Oh fuck" I mumbled.

I'm going to murder my brother in his sleep for calling him. I'm glad I got to see him but not when he's disappointed in me.

"Dad whatever Percy told you is bullshit. I can explain anything, I don't want you to be disappointed in me-" I had already started to go down the spiral of apologizing without even knowing what I did.

Dad laughed patting my knee as he shook his head throwing me a confused look. I shut up letting him talk seeing that my apology was confusing him and now it was confusing me.

"I could never be disappointed in you kiddo, schocked in a few things you've done. But never disappointed" I smiled slightly feeling a bit more relieved that he didn't come here to... Wait why was he here then?
"I'm actually proud of you"

I drew a brow upwards "huh"

"I'm proud of you" He repeated with a large smile "I've heard you've been more independent in a good way, you've stopped with the cigarettes and alcohol"

"How do you-" I cut myself off, I'm very sure if grandmother had called him she would have ended me in one sentence.

But if he's saying this to me then someone else called him.

"You're grandmother of course, but she was a bit uhm harsh with her words" When isn't she, I'm still surprised she didn't roast me when I came out to her saying I didn't come out properly "I don't know what she talking about, you look great"

"Was I not before?" I asked faking being offended. But I was slightly confused on how I changed to look great now.

"Not like that kid, I meant like your more smiley and stuff. Like you are now" I couldn't help but to break into a wide smile to match his proud one "It's been a long time since I've seen that after what happened"

"I know" I kept the smile on my face even though the small mention of that made my heart clench.

"I assume it's that guy you brought home and I haven't gotten the pleasure of seeing" I could feel my face going red from embarrassment, not because I was dating Harry because I knew how he would act around him.

Mom was in love with him honestly, her eyes sparkled and widen in size when Harry would give her a kind smile. Overall she's a people pleasure and Harry has her drooling for him.

Now my dad on the other hand, he tends to want to be the over protective dad but ends up embarrassing me while telling every dirty fact about me, which my brother's enjoy helping.

"Why don't you call him over, we'll make it a double date" He nudged my knee with a hopeful smile.

Like I said I was daddies little girl.

"I'll call him see if he's free" Oh I knew he was free but I was praying for him to randomly get tied up. Figuratively of course.

Knowing how awkward I already was with my grandmother about Harry, I couldn't imagine with my parents.

And speaking of family, June and Percy walked in with arms filled with shopping bags. I almost bursted out laughing see Percy's face of defeat.

Oh...he's a momma's boy.

"Oh babyy" Mom sang dropping the backs and rushing to me to give me a tight hug "I was so worried about you, we've been since yesterday and you hadn't come home"

I frowned looking at my parents confused.

I asked "Why didn't you call me?"

"You were busy with your boyfriend and we wanted to make it a surprise" She said as I felt bad that they waited for me a whole day and I didn't even show.

I was busy trying to get myself together in front of Harry and the rest of the world.

"She was to busy fuckin him" Percy not seconds later replied with a smirk.

"Eat a dick" I hissed glaring at him.

"Kids language" Mom frowned at us shaking her head while behind her dad snickered finding the interaction funny.
"Mark don't laugh"

He held a blank face "Sorry"

"How are you? Are you good? How's Harry, I thought you'd bring him along" I blinked and she asked 17 questions in one breath, I laughed as she seemed more interested in Harry than me.

Who wouldn't? Have you seen his dimples.

"I'm fine ma, actually Harry's-"

"He's coming for dinner for a double date. Charlie was about to call him over" Dad smiled wrapping his arm around his wife as her mouth popped open.

And there's the sparkles.

"Oh my God, should we order something to eat? Or should I made my famous lasagna" I watched the two contemplate what was best for Harry to eat for their first meeting and what they should wear.

It was like they were going to go on their first date with Harry and not meaning their daughter's boyfriend.

I'm already seeing them steal Harry from me every chance they get.

"You are so screwed" Percy laughed watching our parents literally fighting about what was better for my boyfriend
"You're going to bring Harry to insane asylum"

"I find it adorable. And Harry can handle it" I crossed my arms watching them already pull out plates from the cabinet and pick which one to use.

I bite my lip looking at my brother "I mean he does deal with me"

"That's because he's ears are always blocked by your thighs" My jaw hung open as those words slipped from my little brothers mouth.

Percy howled out a loud laugh looking at my reaction raising his eyebrows waiting for my response. I just huffed looking away from him, I really didn't have anything to say to him.

Although it was truth, I'd get him back later. I hope he likes waking up with no eyebrows tomorrow.

"I just hope they don't embarrass me" I muttered.

"Like you did at your Christmas talent show? You embarrassed yourself, we just tell everyone what happened" He snickered laughing like a little rat.

"I was lied to" I defended myself. I was 13 someone should have told me before I went on stage before I made a full of myself.

"Baby, we said that not to hurt your feelings. We didn't think you'd actually enter" Mom smiled laughing a bit as she slowly turned red, she was remembering the day.
"So you were a little off pitch"

"Off pitch? Charlie's tone deaf, she almost made a deaf person hear sound again with how high her voice was" I covered my face in my hands, sometimes I think my family loved embarrassing me especially dad.

"Dog's in Russia could hear her" Percy added.

"Never again, I'll sing next to you guys again."I snarled walking towards my room still hearing them share my embarrassing stories.

I'm just hoping Harry can't make it.

__

"I hate you" I said as I opened the door seeing those green eyes.

"You told me to come?" He laughed coming inside the house closing the door behind him "Why are nervous of me meeting them"

"No, I'm nervous of them ruining my image for you" I rolled my eyes taking into his outfit choice.

Holy fuck.

He wore black on black, black under shirt along with black slacks. I could barely focus on what he was saying as he fixed the buttons of his shirt showing the rings on his fingers

Harry could wear a trash bag and I'd still kneel for him, but this. This was just perfect, it suited him well not like the traditional suit we wore last time.

The shirt wasnt buttoned up entirely displaying a few of the tattoos on his chest, I almost lifted my hand to button the rest just because.

"Charlie?" Harry voice pulled me out of my thought bubble as I just gave him a what? look.
"You're drooling love"

"You look really really hot" I glance back at his attire almost going back to that bubble.

"And so do you" He eyed by dress, his eyes almost undressing me like mine were doing a few seconds ago. The red mark was still evident on his cheek but it barely noticable.

I wasn't wearing anything fancy, just a black flowy dress June had bought for me today. I swear she knew he was coming if she had everything prepared.

"Plus I wanted to look good to meet you parents" Harry's tone was a bit nervous and I finally notice he seemed a bit flushed.

Like it was his first time.

"Have you done this before?" I asked him as a small smile spread my lips.

"Once. But didn't go so well, the guy's parents didn't really like me" I awed at his nervousness as I stood on my toes grabbing the his shirt to make him meet me half way.

I kissed him slowly trying to shoo off all that anxiety he was showing, trying to relax and ease his mind on all of this. I pulled back only slightly seeing a dopey smile on his lips.

"They'll love you" I whispered to him as he simply nodded bringing my lips back to his.

His tongue already making its way inside my mouth as he deepened the kiss letting a small moan slip my lips. My fingers tightened around the shirt as he pulled me flushed against him.

His slender fingers roamed around my body feeling the dips and curved of them, squeezing each part that his grabby little could hold onto.

"Can you not fuck my sister in front of us" A voice pulled us a part as I turned around to see my whole family there smiling.

"Sorry. I'm Harry Styles, it's a pleasure to meet you" Harry introduced himself grabbing my hand and intertwining them squeezing it.

He sounded so nervous.

"It's so lovely to see you again Harry, came inside. Dinner is almost ready" June ushered him in as I was dragged along by his hand.

"I'm Mark, it's finally nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. Well a lot of opinions about you" Dad smiled looking at Harry who just seemed even more nervous
"But don't worry, I don't listen to that old hags opinions anyways"

"Careful Percy might tell grandma that" I said as his blue eyes literally moved so fast to look at him. To say the least he was a bit afraid of her.

"If I do, then I'll tell grandma how you fucked-" I was thankful for dad clamping his hand over Percy's mouth not letting him finish.

"Anyways" He glared at the kid before turning to my boyfriend "What do you do for a living?"

"I work with criminals, I help them find a better path" I held in my laughter as Harry said that, I've seen what they do.

They only good path he helps them take is a punch in the face or gun shot wound. I shouldn't find that funny seeing it did freak me out when we were at the strip club.

But then again I have a strange sense of humor.

"Is that were you got that black eye?" Percy sneered with a grin watching how tense I became, but Harry seemed more calm.

"I box a few times, the guys there pack a mean punch" He smiled at my brother who just rolled his eyes. I knew Percy was trying to connect his own dots but if I couldn't before; neither can he.

"Oh, really? Where do you box?" And there's the sparkles as my dad praid my boyfriend off me taking him to the living room so they could chat more about fighting.

If only they knew they had a mafia member inside their house who has a huge target on their head.

Percy continued to make snarky comments for the rest of the evening until I locked him in the bathroom when I had the chance. Nobody noticed he was gone or just grateful they didn't need to try and censor his sentences.

And then people say I have no filter, they haven't met my bother.

Yet eventually I had to let him out, mom said it was to cruel to do that. Even though it gave her a breather from saying language every second.

I honestly thought Jason would be joining us but he said he was busy with counseling and grandmother refused to come saying she wanted to speak alone to my boyfriend.

She didn't seem pleased that Harry here and I was sure their talk wouldn't be pleasant either.

"So you've come here when you were a baby. Must have been tough" June asked as Harry was telling her about his back and forth with homes.

He was less nervous seeing that my family was chaotic but still nice and easy to get along with. I think he was actually enjoying himself.

"I was 5 when my mum visited here before staying but I went back when I was 11 with her before coming back" He explained grabbing his wine glass and taking a sip. "But my father's American so it wasn't that hard before their divorce"

"Does your mother still live here?" Mom asked again as I set my hand on Harry's lap squeezing it just telling him how good this was going.

Better than I expected

"Yeah, she lives in Boston with her new husband and in a few months my little sister" He smiled, I raised my eyebrows since I really didn't know this.

Harry only told me about their struggles with moving back and forth and his parents divorce but never that she was pregnant or married.

But I didn't ask him either did I, I felt a bit shitty knowing that.

"Oh congratulations to her. Girls are so easy to take care of" My dad laughed making everyone turn to him.

"Thanks dad, it's great to know that it was easy taking care of me" I pouted grabbig my cup of water and taking a sip seeing his him roll his eyes to me.
"Cause my brothers were easier then me huh, I wasn't the one who got lost in the mall just to find them in Victoria Secret"

"In my defense the store smelled really good" Percy mumbled looking to dad who stayed silent

"You were harder in terms. You had a meltdown on your first period" Oh my fucking God. I couldn't even look at Harry as he brought up that day.

I wasn't embarrassed about a period but the way I reacted and he was telling it to my boyfriend who was almost burting open from how hard he was laughing.

"It took us 3 hours to get her to calm down and get her off the roof. I've never seen an 11 year old scream so loudly" In my defense I was just starting to learn about menstruation and I thought I was dying.

Didn't help that all the boys in the how shrieked at the sight of my blood orange shorts.

"This is so embarrassing"I muttered trying to hide my face from the table.

"I'm so sorry Harry, my husband really doesn't have table manners" I laughed when mom glared at him and he was oblivious to even question it.

Maybe the only one in my family who had a filter was June because I was starting to notice how mouthy and blunt my family was.

God Harry was right, I had no filter and like my family I choose to ignore the option to not blurt everything we thought about.

"It's okay, I see where Charlie gets her bluntness honestly" Harry set his hand on top of mine squeezing it as he laughed "It's one of the reasons that attracted me to her"

I smiled looking at him as he dipped down to press a quick and tender kiss to my forehead before turning to my family.

"Oh but Charlie wasn't always like this, she was a very quiet kid. Only after a while she became a bit more vocal with her thoughts" I bit my lip as dad said that, I wasn't just a quiet kid.

I was to afraid to talk but I knew he couldn't tell Harry since he doesn't fully know what happened. Just after I left that house I was able to open up a bit, or try and talk.

It took me a while with everything that happened and the person that I wanted to talk to wasnt there anymore. I ended up being more quiet.

"She could have stayed quiet, cause if Harry's staying the night I'm sleeping with the dogs" I glared at my brother as he laughed, even Harry laughed at that not embarrassed at all.

Probably actually feeling proud of himself.

"You'll fit right in wolf boy" Percy always had a thing for twilight, especially for Jacob Black. He was always team Jacob, what poor taste he had.

"Kids" Both our parents hissed at us giving us a glare. I rolled my eyes grabbing my water leaning into Harry as he creased the back of my hand.
"So Harry are you coming over for Charlie's birthday in a few weeks?"

I chocked on my water letting the liquid splash out of my mouth and cup as I stared at my Mom. I didn't think she would even bring this up knowing I hated my birthday.

Harry gave her a perplexed look before looking at me.

"I didn't know your birthday was coming up" He asked with those green eyes filled with a bit of hurt. July was ending so quickly I didn't even realize that August was literally right at the corner.

I had reason to not like my birthday and it wasn't a fun one.

"And she never would anyways, she hates her birthday"Percy quietly added trying to get rid of the silence.

"That didn't bother you guys from giving me surprise birthday parties since I was 12" I teased a bit trying to relive the tension. I did expect them to do another surprise birthday party for me with all my friends which was only Mia.

And each year I get even more surprised.

For the person who invited surprise parties was actually insane, where was it fun to come home to a dark room before getting blinded by the sudden light on and people jumping up and screaming at you.

So fun.

"Does get funnier hearing the different ways you can scream louder" I glared at my dad who just laughed, he enjoyed surprise parties too much.
"Who wants dessert?"

My parents started to clear the table as Percy went towards the kitchen for dessert probably to sneak a bit but that gave me some time to talk to Harry.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you my birthday was coming up" I whispered to him as he just shook his he head.

"You don't need to apologize baby, it's fine. I know you had your reasons" I did have my reasons and my birthday sometimes does slip out of my mind.

But with all that's happening I didn't think it would be that important to anyone on how old I was going to be.

"When is it, I wanna clear my day for you...or days" I rolled my eyes at his sexual innuendo but that actually made me excited for my birthday.

Birthday sex.

"August 14th, please dont get me anything okay. Just put a bow on you so I can unwrap you" I said smiling at him as he chuckled.

"So cheeky. I want the same for mine too. But I don't want you wrapped up" Oh the old and delicious birthday suit "31 of October, don't forget it"

"Halloween? It's going to be a bit impossivel if I-" I was cute short when my phone started to ring and buzz making me huff annoyed.

I grabbed it from the table seeing it was Jack that was calling me and texting me, with a frown I picked up looking at Harry who seemed worried.

"Bestie? Is Harold there, I kinda need to talk to him. It's urgent" I barely got a hello through as his small giggled and displeased tone came in the speakers.

"Uh hold on" I handed my phone to Harry while my parents finally came back "it's Jack"

My parents just smiled as Harry gave them an apologetic look putting the phone to his ear. I could hear the mumbling through the phone hearing the rushes speech as Harry just looked paler.

The expression on his face was of horror as his jaw set clearly whatever his cousin was telling him it wasn't good.

"I'll be there in 5" Harry said harshly as I was afraid he'd break his jaw from how hard he was clenching it
"I'm sorry but my boss is needing me right. Dinner was lovely June reminded me of my mum's." He stood up abruptly as he rambled out seemingly a bit more alert than usual.

"Oh, it was nice meeting you. Hope we can do this again" Dad stood up as well as he offered his hand, Harry for a fraction of a second looked at me and smiled grabbing his hand.

"I'd like that Mark" He smiled before looking back at me.

"I'll be right back" We quickly scurried to the front door as the smile on his face as long gone and covered in anger.
"What's wrong" I asked.

"My boss...I need to go to figure some things out I'll call you tomorrow" Harry kissed my lips quickly before abruptly leaving the front door. I stood there confused on how a nice pleasant dinner ended like this.

But then again.

What in my life stayed nice in pleasant. I was just worried on what happened for Harry to act likt that.

____

Yeah I do make everything thats nice end with something horrible.

I'm a cruel person.

But everyone love Harry, it's the dimples deadass.

I hoped y'all enjoyed, don't forget to vote&comment:)

-iz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
49.9K 1.2K 51
* Book 1 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015. * "A lump or swelling in either of your armpits, which is what you found of cours...
223K 6K 54
𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 What happens when Harry Styles shows up at the house of a previous one night stand, seconds away from d...
1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...