Being Liam Payne's secret twi...

By EmmyStories

So everyone knows about the all famous one direction right? Directioners consider themselves super fans and k... More

Being Liam Payne's secret twin.
The guys find out Liam is a drag queen!
Yeah were fighting... got a problem?
The X Factor bit :P
Hair Gel,Twitter and Niall!
Dealing with Niall and looking after a fan.
Our Birthday :)
Seven Minutes In Heaven
The Truth Comes Out.
Getting closer to Zayn and Niall being Nosy.
Adopted sister?!... and Meeting with old friends.
Using Niall and Falling out with Zayn.
Confessions and Saying goodbye.
The flight and Hello Casey!
Surprising the boys and being the clueless one.
First date and Making bets.
The Late Night "Party" and completing the locket with a picture.
Pranks and revealing a bit of Liam's past.
Niall and Allies birthday and the rooftop dance.
Night time talk and Falling for Casey.
Coming out of the Bathroom and Finding Casey.
The last concert, the plane ride and unbelievable getting together.
Me Casey and Liam, Just like the old times.
Falling out with Liam AGAIN and telling Zayn.
Arguing.... It's over Niall :(
Recovery Day fun in the Snow and That's It.
Snowed in, Power out and Being Scared
The Talk, Just Friends and Pinky Promise
Decorating The Tree (kind of) Telling Him and Midnight Dances.
A few confessions, Nialls Haters and the paps are here!
Fireworks, New Year Resolutions and Apologizing.
Radio Talks, Interviews and Spitting Tea.
Tears Tours and See you soon's.
Authors Note :)

Waking up, Speaking with Niall and Wrestling Jess!

38.8K 904 212
By EmmyStories

Lexi's P.O.V.

I fluttered my eyes open to find it was still dark. Wasn't it dark when I fell asleep? I checked my phone that had appeared on my nightstand. The bright light hurt my eyes but  I managed to read the numbers.

04:34 am.

I had only slept for just over 4 hours? Man I'm tired. I struggled out of Zayn's grip and changed into some proper P.J.'s well some jogging bottoms and a vest top. I turned to check Zayn was asleep and he was, sound. There was light in the hallway! The powers back on! I snuck out and wonder down to the lounge hoping no one was up.

Crap.

He turned his head slightly and weakly smiled at me. "Hey Lex."

"Um h-hi Niall." I stuttered. Why am I stuttering? What is wrong with me? SAY SOMETHING!

"Um why are you down here?" I managed to get out, sitting next to him on the couch. He shrugged and took a sip of his hot chocolate. I want one!

"Couldn't sleep." he replied staring into his mug like it was a black hole and he wanted to know what was in it.

"You stole our hot chocolate." I stated stealing it off him and taking a sip. He looked up shocked and let out a gentle laugh.

"I was drinking that!" he protested.

"Shhh! They're asleep and the key word being was." I laughed taking another sip. He smirked and shook his head. I thought this was going to be awkward but it wasn't. It was fine, sure I hate being just friends, sure all I want to do is kiss him but, it's fine.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked after a 30 seconds silence between us. I examined his features as he thought. He had the most beautiful crystal blue eyes and cute lips when he smile and lovely golden blonde hair he was perfect. He looked up and caught me staring and I quickly looked away.

He laughed before telling me " I just had some stuff on my mind." very vague.

"What stuff?" I persisted wanting to know if he was thinking about us, wait... there is no us.

He sighed knowing I wasn't going to give up "I wa-"

"Guys, what are you doing up at 5 in the morning?" Zayn's sleepy voice interrupted Niall. I was just about to find out why he was up as well! Ah great timing Zayn.

"We're talking what does it look like genius." I smiled then stuck my tongue out and he stuck his tongue out at me and laughed.Niall coughed awkwardly and got up.

"Night Lex, Night Zayn." he said before leaving. My smile disappeared, what had I done? Why'd he go? 

"What did I d-"

"Nothing he's just being difficult, don't worry about it babe." he said taking Nialls place next to me and pulling me in as I laid my head on him.

"I miss him Zayn." I confessed letting one tear escape my eyes.

Niall's P.O.V.

She misses me. Okay, yeah I know I shouldn't be listening in but I can't help it. I sat just at the top of the staircase listening.

"Babe, don't worry if you love something let it go if it comes back it was meant to be." I heard his faint voice reply. Why does he keep calling her babe? She's mine, Lexi is my girlfr- oh no she's not.... BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT!

"I know it's just hard, do you think he even misses me?" she asked him. Why doesn't she just ask me? Oh yeah because I broke her heart! Of course I bloody well miss her!

"I dunno, c'mon lets go up." he told her and I heard shuffling and ran for the guest room where me and the guys were staying. Well Harry was in with Jess and Zayn with Lex it was just me Louis and Liam.

I hid behind the door until I was sure they were in bed. No point in sleeping now. Only a few hours until dawn, might as well grab a guitar. I quietly grabbed the spare guitar in here and made my way back down. I sat in the small games room they had ( A/N yeah I know I didn't say that when they bought the apartment but use your imagination!) and began to strum to the first song that came to mind. To start with it was Truly Madly Deeply then Heart Attack but I changed through songs until I thought of just the one I wanted to play.

(You can skip the song it's just "Still The One")

Hello, hello, I know it’s been a while

But baby, I got something that I really want to let you know, yeah

Something that I want to let you know, oh, oh, oh

You say, you say to everybody that you hate me

Couldn't blame you ‘cause I know I left you all alone, yeah

I know that I left you all alone

And yeah, now I’m back at your door

You're looking at me unsure

I should’ve seen it before

You’re all I think about, baby

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I know you’re still the one

You might have moved on

But girl, you should know

That I know you’re still the one

I know it’s saying too much

But I will never give up

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I know you’re still the one

I know you’re still the one

Hello, hello, I’m really hoping you’ll forgive me

I keep talking, begging, tell me what I want to hear, yeah

Girl, just tell me what I want to hear

I tried, I tried to start again and find somebody

But I remember all the times and all the words we said, yeah

I can't get it out of my head, yeah

Now I’m back at your door

You're looking at me unsure

I should’ve seen it before

You’re all I think about, baby

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I know you’re still the one

You might have moved on

But girl, you should know

That I know you’re still the one

I know it’s saying too much

But I will never give up

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I know you’re still the one

Hey you, you’re still the one

I know it’s saying too much

But I will never give up

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I know you’re still the one

I know you’re still the one

(SONGS OVER GUYS YOU CAN START READING AGAIN!)

"She's still the one." I whispered gently as I finished strumming. I heard a noise and turned my head towards the door.

"You really miss her don't you?" Harry asked, not harshly but just inquisitive.

"Yeah." I mumbled. He sighed.

"Maybe you should stop being such a stupid di*k and win her back Niall." he shrugged and walked away. I followed him through the lounge into the kitchen noticing the time was now 8:07.

"What do you mean by that Harry?" I asked slightly annoyed. How was I being a di*k, sure I should have asked her to get back with me but I couldn't think straight.

"She's destroyed Niall, she can't believe you finished with her, we heard you saying to  her about being just friends. Don't you get how much that will have killed her inside?" he told me taking a drink of water.

"I didn't finish with her she finished with me and since when do you know so much about girls?" I shot back defending myself.

"There's no point getting pissed off with me just because your annoyed with yourself, and I have a sister who likes to speak her mind, I pick up stuff she says if she's on a rant about a boy being an idiot." he shrugged. 

"What am I supposed to do Harry?" I asked him.

"Don't just say you miss and love her prove it show her." he told me as we walked back into the lounge. I followed and sat next to him.

"So um how do I prove it?" I asked him pretty clueless.

"Mate you've got to figure that one out on your own." he told me with a half smile. I sat for a minute before deciding to change the subject.

"So you and Jess?" I asked and I'm pretty sure I saw love hearts in his eyes.

"Dude, I love her. I know I say that about loads of girls but I think she could be it y'know the one and...." he was off on a rant about how perfect she was. I almost laughed at how enthusiastic he was to talk about her, it was pretty funny.

Lexi's P.O.V.

After me and Zayn came back up I couldn't sleep. I could hear Niall on his guitar singing after a while and that gently lulled me to sleep but now here I am awake again.

"Zayn?" I asked to see if he was up. I got no response so I got up and wondered over to Jess' room where I found her and Aggie.

"Hey gir-" I got cut off by them shushing me. I gave them a "what?" look before sitting next to them. Then I found out what they were doing.

"....and her eyes are beautiful, I want to take her out tonight actually but don't know where...." I burst out laughing at Harry blabbing on downstairs about Jess, he clearly doesn't know these walls aren't very sound proof.

"He's so sweet." Jess smiled in a daze.

"AWWWWW IS ICKLE JESSICA IN LOOOVE." I practically yelled and she slammed her hand over my mouth as Aggie started laughing at us, now wrestling on the floor.

 "Girls what the heck are you doing?" Liam asked with Louis and Zayn standing next to him in the doorway.

"Just having a um little wrestling match." I said getting up and helping Jess up. I looked at him and shrugged before pushing past the guys to go and find something to  eat, the girls following me down.

We walked through the lounge to the kitchen and somehow we lost Jess and found her again sitting curled up with Harry. Ohhkaaay.

                    *****************************************************************************

 "So have you guys got anything going on today?" Aggie asked, we were all changed and sitting in the lounge watching T.V.

"Nah everything's been cancelled because of the snow." Liam informed us, the rest of the guys looked fairly happy. I take it this was the first they'd heard of their free day today.

"Yaaaay snowday! Do you know if El is in London?" Louis clapped his hands as Liam rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Yay is it okay if I call her and see if she wants to come over? I'm sure some of the snow has melted and we can get in and out of here." Louis smiled grabbing his mobile and already ringing her without us saying it was cool, it was though because Eleanor was awesome.

"I'm going to call Casey too actually, to see if he wants to go out." Liam said getting up and going out of the room. 

"Hey babe do you wanna go ice skating?" Harry asked Jess sweetly as she nodded and they both got up and went upstairs to get ready and go. I take it I'm not seeing her until tonight. They'll get ready go and won't come back for hours.

Within maybe half an hour the apartment had almost emptied. Liam and Casey had gone out, I think they're going public! El and Lou had gone to spend a day at the shops because it's his birthday soon and El wants to treat him before she fly's to America to do a shoot. Harry and Jess had gone ice skating. Aggie and Zayn had gone Christmas shopping, they had invited me and Niall but we both said no.

So it was just me and Niall left in the apartment. Alone. Together. For the whole day. I'm not saying anything is going to happen but..................

A/N Mwhahaha I like being evil! So lets get 40 VOTES and 25 COMMENTS. Can ya do it? This chapter is more of a bridge a kinda I- need- it- to -get -where- I'm- going -but- you- could- just -read- the- end- if- you- wanted - chapter!

So dedication went 2 @1dlover_directionerx because she made me laugh with what she would do if she met the guys :) ! Next dedication goes to whoever can guess what my fav song by the boys :P 

And one more thing YOU GUYS WILL FIND OUT HER SECERET WITHIN THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS! - Emily :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 301 32
Shannon was just your average fan, she loved the boys, but, no one knew. She was a secret fan. But one day, her life was twisted upside down, when al...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
600 9 14
Emily always has to be the strong one. Her life is twisted. She meets One Direction, already, she's definitely attracted to Niall Horan, they hit it...