Dazed (H.S)

By Stylik19

"She was an angel craving chaos, He was a demon seeking peace" More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Zigi
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
"Eradicate"
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 59

204 11 4
By Stylik19

"If I can't have you, is love completely off the table?"

Angelina's Pov: (1 year later)

You make many decisions in your life some are meaningful and some are totally futile and sometimes you know the outcome of your decisions even before you make them and sometimes you are clueless.

Life goes on. Nothing stops because of someone. When people say they'll die without someone, they don't. No one does. Death is scary and people don't have the courage to welcome it.

The memory of that day still fresh in my mind like it happened just yesterday. I wanted to forget it and move on but turns out I can move on without forgetting it. It did change me in many ways but it didn't break me. I left that place for my own sanity.

Flashbacks:

"I want to leave" The words flew out of my mouth before I knew.

"Leave where?" Seth asked.

"Anywhere but here" I said.

"Yes it'll be good for her to get out of this mess for the time being" Kevin added.

"I'm not sure" Seth murmured.

"She will be guarded" Kevin responded.

"Are you going to be okay with that?" Seth asked. He knew I never liked being monitored but it was different this time.

"Yes. Also I want your best men" They were surprised by what I asked for but they didn't question me any further.

And this was how I left the place with my best worst memories.

-------------------------------

I landed in New York when it was 8pm. Gave me enough time to take rest. The flat was in the middle of the city a huge skyscraper view. It was beautiful.

The apartment itself was huge. I was so used to living in that castle type mansion that this modern apartment looked weird.

I thought I'd be able to have a goodnight sleep but I couldn't. It'd take time to adjust of course but I was getting restless.

Suddenly I wanted to drink but there was nothing in this place and I was alone. I looked up clubs near where I lived and surprisingly there were alot but aren't I a minor?

I called Rob who was one of the persons sent with me and he came to me in matter of minutes.

"Is everything alright Miss" he asked.

"I want to go clubbing" I replied. He knew what I meant exactly there was no need to further elaborate.

"Yes" Was all he said and  after I changed he took me to one. I wasn't asked anything by the bouncers but I soon realized by looking at the name of the place, 'Casper'

The inside was crazy.

"If you need anything call me, I'll be right here" Rob said and left.

I needed a drink before I could let loose. That one drink turned into two, two into three and it continued and when I realized how much I've had it was too late but who cared at that moment. Just as I was about to pick up another shot a hand stopped mine.

"You should stop" It was surely a man. His accent was different and his voice was nothing like Harry's. No stop it. I turned my head towards him and his tall frame stood there with a smile on his face.

"Are you Chinese?" Why in the world did I say that I'm indeed drunk. He burst into laughter.

"You can say I'm neighbor to the Chinese" he smiled again.

"Oh you are Japanese" why again.

"I can tell you sucked at geography" he laughed.

"Yes I hate it" I sighed.

"Why are you here alone?" he asked looking around.

"Because I'm alone" I started chuckling.

"Why are you alone though daddy long legs?" I spoke recklessly and he laughed again. Why does this man laughs so much.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked instead.

"YES" Before I could reply he dragged me to the floor. The alcohol in my system and the smell of sweat intoxicating my mind already.

I started moving to the music. I was good at dancing and I knew it for sure. Soon I could feel someone behind me. His hands came around my waist and we both started moving to the rhythm. It felt good everything felt good at that moment. In matter of seconds he turned me to face him my arms found there way around his neck and his around my waist tugging me as much closer to him as possible.

(Mature content)

I wouldn't blame the drinks for what happened next. His face started lowering towards mine and just as it did my lips attached to his. It was a little to sweet for a kiss in club and after a few seconds he pulled away to look at me as asking for permission to continue. Even though I didn't nod or said anything it was like he understood what I wanted and attacked my lips once again but with so much force and passion that it took me surprise.

The two of us making out hard-core in the middle of the dance floor I wouldnt have expected this from me but here I was loving every second of it. Soon he pulled away and took me out of the crowd. As soon as we got out a car stopped in front and got inside it.

Knowing me I'd have never ever gotten in someones car like that but at that moment I did and I didn't care. As soon we got in he pressed the button for partition and told the driver to take him to home. I wasn't nervous at all instead I was excited. A part of me kinda felt guilty if I was doing this all because of Harry but then again this is just going to be a one night stand with no strings attached.

His lips now came onto my neck ever so softly leaving wet kisses all over. His other hand went under my top as he started caressing my stomach ever so gently. In the midst of it climbed onto his lap and attached my lips to his. I could feel how hard he was under me and noticing that I started rubbing myself against him. Even through the layers of clothing we had on I could feel the tension adjoining us. Soft moans left his mouth. What a sight.

The car came to a stop and we both got out of it as soon as we could. He opened the door for me and motioned for me to go in as he followed closely behind. As soon as the door was shut I was slammed harshly yet gently to it and our lips attached.

We kissed like that all over the living room and soon I had wrapped my legs around him. He placed me gently on the corner of the huge marble counter as if I'd break if he's not careful enough. The dim lights added to the mood. He detached our lips and started opening the buttons of my shirt with one hand while the other held me by my waist. When 3 buttons of my shirt were undone revealing non-existent bralet his face dipped in kissing my chest as my whole shirt was taken off. Moans started leaving my mouth continously.

I was carried to a room by him where I was gently laid on the bed. He immediately took of his shirt while I unbuckled his pants and soon he was just left in his boxers. I took of my shorts right after and switched our positions getting on top him. I could feel the wetness pouring in between in my legs. I started rubbing myself against him again while kissing him but before I could continue he turned me over and took of my bra and panties in a swift motion. And I was left completely bare to a person I've never met before and even now I didn't know his name.

"Are you sure?" He asked with so much sincerity caressing my face and without thinking about it I nodded. His boxers were on the ground with the rest of our clothes and I could feel him poking at my entrance. I opened my legs a little more and he attached our lips in deep kiss while he entered me gently. He was huge. Like really huge.
I could feel him gasping for air and moaning in between and I was no different than him. He slowly fully entered me and stayed like that for a while and when he realized I had adjusted to him he started moving. His movements were slow at first but the took pace eventually. My back arched upwards while my toes curled. Heavenly moans and curses kept leaving our mouths. It was not soon after that we both came. I could surely see stars right now when I laid against the bed right next to him. He moved a little a suddenly a soft cloth touched my inner thighs. He cleaned me up and then himself. Then he turned off the lamps and pulled on the duvet and pulled me closer to him while we both were completely naked.

We both fell into a deep slumber considering our previous activities we both were tired.

My head was piercing with pain when I started waking up and I opened my eyes I was met with beautiful honey brown colored eyes. This man whoever he was staring at me and so did I without saying a word. I studied his face intently.

"Korean" he smiled at me.

"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Before you give me another nationality" he said and started getting up that's when I realized we both were completely naked. He got out of the bed while I turned away I could feel my cheeks burning up. He chuckled at my reaction.

"You can wash up I'll bring you some clothes" he said and left the room. When I was sure he left I got up wrapping the sheets around me and picked up my undergarments and ran to the washroom.

I looked like absolute mess. Horrible actually. I quickly took a bath and wore the robe placed in the cabinets. When I walked out he was already sitting there wearing a white tee and black straight pants.

"I hope these fit you" he handed me a shopping bag. Did he bought me clothes?

"Thank you" I replied.

"You should change and then let's have breakfast" he said and left.

I quickly changed into the clothes he gave me, which were a tea pink tee and mom jeans, he even bought undergarments which surprisingly enough fit me perfectly guess he had taken exact measurements of me last night. I left my hair open and walked out.

I didn't notice last night but the house was pretty nice it was not to big but also not too small, overall it had a cozy vibe to it. I walked towards the living room where I saw him setting plates at the table.

"You are here" he spoke and I smiled at him.

"Come have a seat" he motioned at the seat in front and I did so. There was a huge bowl placed. Was it a soup? Was it some sauce?

"This is called the hangover soup, I'm sure your head hurts alot. It's better than to take medicine" he explained looking at my confused expressions.

"Oh is this an Asian dish?" I asked.

"Yes, it is" he said and sat down. When I tasted it I didn't expect it to be so good.

"Did you make it?" I asked surprised.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes, it's delicious" I said and started eating it.

It didn't feel awkward between us. It was like a very cool environment around us. I mean we had to talk about what happened but I feel like we'd be good.

"So who are you?" it came out a little rude but oh well.

"Daddy long legs" he said and I choked on the soup. He burst into fit of laughter. He really does laugh alot. I started laughing as well.

"Lee Minho" he replied. That was his name.

"Angelina Casper" I said. There was no need to hide my name anymore.

We talked a little I told him about me and he told me about him. He was a Korean actor a big shot at that one. The most popular Korean actor. He is here for a few months for some upcoming drama of his.

My phone started ringing suddenly and it was Rob asking where I'm. I sent him the address to pick me up.

Minho was generally a very nice and humble person from what I noticed. I feel like we'd really get along as well.

Author note:
Here's another chapter! The book is not going to end anytime soon. I've said it before I'll go for 100 chapters and also there's alot left to the story I planned. Thank you for sticking till now. The next chapter will start from the present day.
Vote, comment & share.
Lina.
Y'all know who he is.
Lee Minho as himself:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 101 29
"Depression isn't a disease nor is it an illness. It's a demon trying to manipulate the living souls into doing its work. Don't let such a monster wi...
15.9K 170 32
THIS IS POORLY WRITTEN I SUGGEST YOU DONT READ IT JUST CLOSE THIS TAB OK
201 37 43
When the Demons took over the economy no ones life was at peace every human lived in fear but Annabelle lived somehow strangely better than other hum...
345 59 16
Enemies waited for eachother's love ❤️