jian oneshots

Por itsonlyyouandi

a collection of jian oneshots that i come up with. i accept requests. highest ranking- #1 in #jian Más

dare pong at dom's
dinner for us
you're my bitch
getting high
a mysterious bump
teddy bear
taking care of jc
i thought it was mutual
with you, always
attending a pride parade
it's you
whatever happens in new york stays in new york (pt.1)
guys try girl products (pt.2)
we became pregnant women for an entire day (pt.3)
i'm all yours
lost little boy in the park
new year's eve
unfaithful
a new friend
sick in paradise (pt. 1)
daddy's little boy
inconvenient complications (pt. 2)
it's bedtime baby
valentine's day surprise
polar opposites
lies detected
struggling with change
it's a match
a change of events
oversized load
a sexual ardor

first time for everything

251 5 0
Por itsonlyyouandi

kian

"way too fucking early," i tell myself as i hit snooze on my alarm clock.

i get up and start to get ready for school. i'm a senior and it's my last day of high school. how crazy is that? then, tomorrow's graduation and in the fall i'm off to college.

sounds kind of scary when i start to think about it. having to move out, become an adult, pay bills, do taxes. so much stuff to do. god, what i would kill to be a little kid again.

"damn it, kian, hurry up!" i hear my dad yell to me.

"calm down! i'll be out in a sec!"

i slip on some black sweatpants, a plain white t-shirt with checkered black and white vans, grab my book bag, and head to the kitchen when my dad looks at me, despondent.

"why the hell do you never wake up early? even on the last day of high school." he's making his usual breakfast. coffee, specifically dark roast, with a couple of cookies from our local grocery store. today, it's three chocolate chip cookies. they look soft and chewy. disgusting. personally, i prefer cookies that are crunchy.

"especially on the last day. i'm not a morning person and i'll never be one. we've been over this so many fucking times."

"don't talk to me like that!"

i lower my head. "sorry. i didn't mean to go off."

"yea, i believe it. now go, you're gonna be late."

"i'm always late. what's your point? one more tardy slip isn't gonna hurt me."

he rolls his eyes and picks up one of his cookies he's spread out on a paper plate. he takes a bite, chewing it slowly so he can savor it.

"see you later." i grab my book bag and head out of the door, waving to my dad.

i get into my car and drive all the way to school. as i'm opening the door to the main entrance of the school, i hear someone calling my name.

"kian! kian!" he says.

"jc!" i yell back. i see my friend, jc, sprinting towards me. once he reaches me, he hugs me tightly.

"so, how's your morning going?" he asks me, trying to match my pace.

"could be worse," i shrug, shoving my hands in my pockets.

i make my way to my locker, cleaning out everything i've shoved in there over the school year. i don't feel like coming back to it at the end of the day, so i decided to do it now. while i'm taking everything out of there, the tardy bell rings. late, as always.

"can't believe it's our last day of school," jc says, smiling wide, unfazed by the fact that now he's tardy.

"i know," i say back, ignoring the bell too. "we never have to set foot again in this shithole."

he laughs. i finish grabbing all my notebooks. we make our way to our first period class, which is u.s. government.

"morning mr. mckintley." i wave to our teacher, mr. mckintley, as i make my way to my seat.

"thank god today is the last day i'm teaching you," he sighs, exasperated.

"why? i'm one of your favorites." i bat my eyelashes, acting innocent.

"you're anything but," he says, shaking his head. "and you're always late. even today."

"very true, mr. mckintley," jc says, nodding.

i roll my eyes. "you're supposed to be on my side. i thought we were friends."

"but, he does have a point."

i shake my head. i open my notebook, turning to the last blank page.

"why do we even have to take notes? it's the last day. can't we get a break?"

"no," mr. mckintley replies. "you'll have all summer to relax. now, be quiet for the rest of class."

"what an ass," i whisper under my breath, making jc chuckle.

the rest of the day goes by quite fast. around 11:40am is when i hear the ringing of the bell that indicates the end of fourth period. all the seniors are yelling up and down the hallways, loud footsteps from people running, playing music, causing a ruckus that causes everyone to stop and turn. jc and i are also running down the halls. some of the seniors are clapping, too. papers are flying everywhere along with a few books here and there. several different objects, mostly hats, are being thrown so high they hit the ceiling.

"what the hell?! stop this madness!" i hear the principal yell among the chaos.

no one pays attention to him. if anything, they get louder. as we're heading out the main entrance, he's just standing there, arms crossed, flabbergasted. i can't help but laugh at the poor man.

"finally free," i yell out once jc and i are outside.

"ah yes. i no longer have to worry about ms. smith and the loads of homework she used to give me," he says.

"me too. i had way too many sleepless nights because of her," i say.

ms. smith was our english teacher. ever since school started, she's assigned a three page essay on different subjects that was due every two weeks. sometimes it would be due the following week after it was assigned. i despised all of my teachers, but she was the one the one i hated the most.

"hey, can you give me a ride home?" jc asks me. "my mom dropped me off this morning, but she doesn't have time to pick me up. if you can't, that's ok. i'll find someone else to take me or i'll call my dad and see if he can take me home. he might be on his lunch break right now."

"of course i can take you home. i've got nothing better to do."

"thank you," he says, smiling.

"anytime. if you ever need a ride anywhere, no matter what time of day it is, just let me know and i'll be there."

"thank you," he says again.

we make our way to my car at a slow pace. everyone else runs towards their cars, still yelling. by the time we get there, the parking lot is almost empty except for five other cars that are parked farther away from mine.

"let's leave this fucking place. for good," i say, starting my car and driving towards jc's house.

his house isn't far from here. it's only about ten minutes away. when we get to his house, i pull up into his driveway, and park my car.

"so, see you in a few days?" i ask jc.

"yea, in a few days. or maybe less than that."

i laugh. we're always at each other's houses almost everyday. for a minute we don't move. we just sit in my car, listening to a new pop song that just came out a day ago.

i feel this fire ignite inside of me. it feels warm and fuzzy. it's something i'm not used to. i feel like i have a need. an urgent one that's pressing me incessantly for a lustful satisfaction. should i tell jc what i'm feeling?

this is weird. i've never even had sex before. it's crossed my mind a couple times, yes, but not at a moment like this. i have no experience whatsoever and i get the urge now? what the actual fuck?! especially since i'm around jc. why the hell would i even think about having sex with him?

ok, i'll admit i've thought about it once, but as soon as it came to mind i extinguished that thought and it hasn't come back since. until now.

without thinking too much about it, i kiss him. i also accidentally bite his lip, causing him to wince. i cringe on the inside. i'm so bad at this.

"that fucking hurt, you bitch," jc curses, rubbing his lip.

"could be worse," i snap. "at least it's not bleeding."

"you've never kissed anyone before, huh?"

"does my hand count?"

"of course not."

"then, no. i've never kissed anyone."

"me neither, but you could've at least tried to avoid biting my fucking lip!"

"god, shut up! i'm no better at this than you are, ok?"

jc rolls his eyes. "what the hell are you doing? what the fuck?"

"honestly, i don't know. i just, felt something, ya know?"

he nods. did he get the same feeling as well?

i kiss him again, this time with more intensity. somehow i get onto his lap. he leans the seat all the way back. my hands are on his face, his neck, and then his waist.

"wait, the neighbors might see us," jc says, pulling apart from me.

"relax," i reassure him. "did you forget that i got my windows tinted in november?"

"yea, i did forget," he says, laughing.

"you've got nothing to worry about," i whisper. "just relax." why am i acting like i know what the fuck i'm doing?

"i'll try to," he says.

i kiss his neck. i make sure to go slow and steady. i don't want to overwhelm me or him. my hands are on his waist again. i slowly lift his shirt up over his head and throw it in the back. i kiss him over and over again on his chest.

"fuck kian." i can tell jc is getting harder. and agitated.

"what? i don't want to rush into it. i need to warm up. neither of us have done this before today. i don't wanna rush anything."

"at least quit teasing me. i'm gonna come before you actually do anything."

i roll my eyes. i pull off my sweatpants, then pull down his shorts to his ankles. he's right. his dick's so hard he might come any minute now.

"what the hell? a few kisses left you like this?"

"shut up! look at you! you're just as hard! i don't wanna hear it."

he's not lying. i'm hard, too, but i don't feel like coming yet.

"shit. i need a condom," i think aloud.

"all this and you don't have one?"

"i might. i don't know. let me check."

i check my glove box and, oddly enough, i do have five condoms. i rip one out of its package and put it on with some difficulty. i've never put one on before. it feels very weird.

"do you have lube?" jc asks me.

shit. "no," i say reluctantly. "i've only got the condoms."

"it's better than nothing at all," he sighs.

how the hell do i do this? i try to think about the few times i've watched porn. do i have to do something before fucking him? right. i have to finger him. or else i'll hurt him.

with no warning, i start with one finger, slowly moving it in and out. it feels odd. i can tell jc's getting pleasure from it. his facial expressions tell me everything and more. so do his moans. i stick in another one, making him moan louder.

"goddammit kian!" he moans out.

"i told you to relax. god, you're just so damn tight."

"just shut up and fuck me already."

if you say so. i position myself and slide my dick inside of him. he gasps. he covers his mouth with his hand.

"ahh." i'm sweating so fucking much. jc's isn't sweating as much. lucky him. he doesn't have to put in as much work as i do since he's on the receiving end. all he has to do is lay there.

i grab both of his legs and start fucking him harder. he comes in seconds, not able to hold it in anymore. i feel like i'm about to come too. it feels strange. it's like this warmth that keeps building up inside of me until i finally come. it feels like such a relief.

"fuck." i try to catch my breath. i let go of his legs. "that felt like an hour long workout."

"let's do it again," jc begs me. "please?"

"give me a minute," i tell him. "i need another condom." shit. how am i going to dispose of the used one?

i spot an empty grocery bag in the back seat underneath jc's shirt. i grab it, take the condom off, toss it in there, and put on another one.

"i guess you could call this round two?" i say, laughing a little.

he kisses me. then, he says, "we're like animals in heat."

"i know. we've never done this before, any of this, and yet, we crave more," i say.

"it's insane."

we go at it for another ten minutes. he comes again all over his stomach, but i still haven't. he cleans himself up with a few napkins i had laying around.

out of nowhere, jc starts to give me a hand job. not a good one at first, though. he takes the condom off of me and puts it in the grocery bag. he sits up and starts to suck my dick. i feel his teeth rub against it, making me wince a little. it was painful. i can't be mad at him, though. he doesn't really know what he's doing and neither do i.

my hands are in his hair now. i'm back in control. i'm making his mouth suck as slow as i want it to at first, then i make him go faster. he's still a moaning mess. after about a minute, he's got his own pace going and doesn't need me anymore.

"ah, you're doing good, babe," i manage to moan out.

i come in his mouth. somehow he manages to swallow it, not minding the taste of it.

"fuck, jc. that was hot."

"yea, that was an amazing first time. a bit messy, but it was better than i expected."

i get back into the driver's seat and pull my sweatpants back on.

"that was such an adrenaline rush," i sigh.

"i've never felt anything like it," jc says. he's putting his clothes back on now and he's all cleaned up too.

"god. now i feel so tired."

"me too."

we sit in silence for a moment, trying to catch our breath. 

"we should do this again sometime. like, next week, or whenever you're free." jc says, his breathing now stable.

"i agree. i liked it."

jc opens the passenger door and gets out of my car. he waves to me, closes the door, and makes his way to his house, and struggles to find his house keys. i laugh at him. what an idiot.

i honk the horn at him a couple of times just to scare him a bit. he almost jumps out of his skin, which makes me laugh harder.

he eventually finds them and gets inside. i turn on my car and drive home. goddamn, i think to myself on my way home. what a wild ride.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.7K 812 63
I absolutely adore Jaspar so much I decided to make my own one shot book. All works in this book are mine I created them myself and would appreciate...
9.8K 155 19
one shots of the one and only Pezzy!! requests are open, btw :))
412K 13.4K 103
Jaspar One-shots (Joe Sugg x Caspar Lee) I hope you enjoy reading these! mychemicalsophiee x
7.3K 45 11
Hope you enjoy the stories These are total imagination based fictional short stories These are members x reader one-shots If you like the stories t...