My only Love (Ereri)

By LeviBomBastic

This story is a(n) levixeren/ereri. Levi is a high school basketball player, and holds a secret. He is also t... More

My Life
Yes or No?
That Certain Girl
Love
The Basketball Game
Dirty Dancing λˆˆβ€Έλˆˆ
Updating. Sorry!!
The Morning After (More Smut)
I Will Get You Back Eren
Help (Please Read)
The Past
A Rude Awakening
Please Help Writer-Chan T^T
The 'New' Boy
Writer-Chan Has A Question
New Story!!
Hey!! I uploaded ANOTHER story!!
Getting Eren Back
What Have I Done?
I Got Him
My Beloved Eren...I'm Sorry
I'm Gonna Be Deleting This Story
GO SEE THIS!! NOW!! ERERI!!
Sadness
The Text Message
WUT?!
Responding
Running
In The End
Sequel?
BlueBlurBoy

Eren Jeager

22K 792 695
By LeviBomBastic

Eren's POV

I turned the corner, but then bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry!" I panicked.

Looking down I saw a black raven haired man. With piercing grey and royal blue flaked eyes. His hair shiny and perfectly styled to an undercut that outlines his face perfectly. He was good looking, I must say that. But his size was something else.

He is shorter than me, which was so adorable to me. I looked at his face once more and realized it was stuck in a frown. His thin eyebrows furrowed and his eye looked bored, as a small sparkle made it hard to look away.

I snapped out of my trance, shaking my head a little. I gave him a quick smile and walked pass him wanting to leave before it got too awkward. But before I could he grabbed my arm.

Levi's POV

I looked at him for a while, but he then started to take his leave. Damn. I need to know who this boy is is. Without thinking I grabbed his arm. Shit. What am I going to do now?!

"What's your name?" I asked. Really? That was the best you could do?

"Um...Eren? Eren Jeager. What's your's?" he asked softly. A small blush adorning his plump cheeks. Even though he already knew my name.

"Levi Ackerman." I released his arm, turned and walked away. My chest was beating fast as a bead of sweat ran down my cheek that startled me. I wiped it away quickly and went back to my thoughts. I have to make him mine, I have to...

For the rest of the day, I did nothing but school work. Everything went back to normal, except for my thoughts. I was figuring out a way to make him mine.

This was going to be harder than I thought. I don't even know if he is gay or not. Well there is only one way to find out because I'd have to ask him.

I am gonna update every chapter today, or at least try to ok? But i'll do the smut chapter last. That one will be the hardest to redo. Thank you and I love you all. Please vote and comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 181 37
[Fan fiction] The quiet and questionable delinquent named Levi tumbles upon a taken and simple student named Eren. A bleeding Levi in an alleyway, w...
353K 15.2K 21
It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix it. And of course, Levi's mother decides...
2.7K 105 19
*DISCONTINUED* Eren Jaeger, a college boy who's an education major. He has never experienced love, but he would sure love to. He's a student at Sina...
3.7K 181 20
Eren Jaeger was never a normal girl. She has a terrible past, one that she wishes she could escape from and forget about. Because of this, Eren is wi...