Absolutely His ✔️

By mela_cotogna

He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's note
IMPORTANT NOTE!

Chapter 19

61.7K 1.9K 192
By mela_cotogna

Ocean

I was sitting in a crowded canteen and reluctantly kneading food on a plate. So many things bothered me, that I just didn't have an appetite. The things that happened haunted me.

"Are these seats taken, can we join?"

I lifted my head from the plate and saw two smiling faces with plates in their hands.

''Sure.''

I replied by moving my chair to the side to make room for them.

"By the way, I'm Amber."

"And I'm Nathan."

I looked up and gave them a decent smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ocean."

"How long have you been in the company, I haven't seen you?"

They are in a really good mood for a good old chatter. I pushed the plate away from me and rested my elbow on the table. Well, it's probably time to do something called interaction with some other human beings.

"I've been here recently. I got a job as Mr. Atkinson's personal assistant. "

"Mr. Atkinson is really wonderful. You were lucky. "

Amber, a girl with short blonde hair and brown eyes that just shone off her face, told me.

"I'm in accounting , and Nathan is in the legal department."

Amber said, putting her hand on Nathan's shoulder. When she touched him, he turned his head towards her and offered her a warm smile. They are cute.

"Aren't you going to eat that, you haven't eaten anything from your plate?"

Nathan turned to me, looking at my plate in astonishment.

"I have no appetite this morning."

''Oh women, you and your diet. Come on, take a few bites, these corporate business hours will eat you up anyway. "

He said pushing the plate persistently towards me.

''I can't. . . ''

"Ah, you must!"

"Okay grandma, I'll eat some."

I told him, raising my hands in surrender. Amber and I both laughed.

We chatted a bit more over breakfast and I have to admit that I enjoyed this little chat.

''I'll see you tomorrow!''

Amber waved at me as she and Nathan walked to their floor.

Upon returning to the office, I looked at my phone that was on the charger.

Did everything go fine last night?

I just looked at the message and left the phone. I'm not in the mood to tell him anything. I have to put my thoughts together in my head first.

Jaxon didn't come to work today either, but that's why Jane covered me with the post that arrived. And she brought them at the very end of working hours. She did it on purpose, sneaky bastard.

The clock struck 6pm a long time ago and I finally sorted out all the post and left it on Jaxon's desk. While waiting for the elevator, I felt a vibration in my purse and rummaged until I found the phone.

Why aren't you answering me?

'' Uhh! ''

I pushed it back into the purse and got into the elevator.

I could hardly wait for a strong stream of water to flow down my face and body and wash away all worries. As I finished, I put on my underwear and a bathrobe. For a few moments I rubbed my hair with a towel and let it dry naturally.

Just as I was heading to the living room, to watch some good movie and relax, there was a loud knock on my door.

I froze, clutching the remote very tightly in my hand. I got up slowly so that my footsteps could not be heard and peered through the spyhole on the door.

There, in front of my door, he waited. Turning his head from side to side, he slowly leaned toward my door.

"Open the door Ocean, I know you're there."

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the cold surface of the door. I unlocked and took off the reamer, opening the door.

"Kaden, what do you want?"

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I don't remember signing in the contract that I was obliged to respond to every message you sent me."

His expression was furious and frowning. He pushed open the door and entered the apartment.

"Yes, you are free to enter."

I told him mockingly and closed the door behind me.

"I called you a few times, you didn't answer."

"I was taking a bath, I didn't hear the phone."

Then I actually became aware that I was only in a bathrobe under which I had only underwear. I tightened my belt even more with my hands, squeezing the soft cloth.

'' Enough with the jokes, Ocean. You went yesterday to meet with the mobsters and half a million dollars in cash, and you haven't called since. I thought something happened to you. "

"Why would you care?"

I asked him in astonishment, with a dose of audacity.

"Maybe you were afraid that your investment had failed?"

He frowned, and his gaze was angry, furious.

"What the hell got into you? I'm sorry I cared about you at all!"

In a raised tone and visibly annoyed, he told me and turned to walk toward the door. I closed my eyes and mentally slapped myself. The only thing he did was worry about me and I freaked him out.

I took his hand and whispered softly to him.

''I'm sorry.''

He remained motionless, stiff, his back still facing me.

''Stay.''

He turned slowly to me, my wooden floor creaking under his footsteps. He came right next to me and placed his hand on my neck, tangling his fingers in my still wet hair.

"You don't let anyone approach you. To take care of you. "

He gently removed the wet strands of hair behind my back and gently with his fingers removed the robe from my shoulders, revealing a little bit of my soft skin.

"You think you can do everything yourself."

He kissed my shoulder, gently and slowly nuzzling my neck. I rested my head on his palm, which wrapped around my neck.

"That's the way you learned."

He found himself in front of my face, looking at me as if intoxicated by my eyes.

"But you don't have to anymore."

He kissed me gently as our lips played tango, skillfully following the rhythm. His full lips were so soft and intoxicating, that I had the feeling that with each of their movements I was slipping even deeper into their play.

The kiss was getting more and more intense and my hands had their own mind, which was separate from mine. In a few motions, I took off his jacket, which fell next to us.

His back flexed when he lifted me, accentuating the tense muscles under his shirt. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"This way."

I told him muffled through kisses, showing him my bedroom door.

He opened the door with his feet and gently lowered me to the edge of the bed. I got up in a sitting position and started unbuttoning his perfectly ironed and white shirt.

When I managed to unbutton the last button, I slid the soft material off his broad shoulders.

I took a few moments to soak up the scene in front of me. His left arm was all in tattoos that lined up beautifully and continued on top of each other. I ran my fingers caressing the perfectly sculpted muscles and abs, which reinforced my impression of him as an alpha male.

He was divine. Black-haired and blue-eyed walking fantasy.

I shifted my gaze to his blue depths that were already penetrating me. Our lips reunited and he lowered me onto the mattress, his hands deftly caressing my thighs under my robe.

I felt his erection, and realized how excited he really was. I can only say, a lot.

He untied the belt on my robe and I found myself half naked in front of him.

First time.

In front of anyone.

My breath caught in my throat.

I have never felt so naked and vulnerable.

He ran soft kisses down my neck to my breasts, which he kissed over the lacy translucent material through which my hardened nipples were visible.

He used his fingers to make lines on my stomach, which made me shiver, followed with light but juicy kisses. When he came to the bottom of my stomach, his fingers were on the rims of my panties. My wet panties.

He looked up and looked me straight in the eyes. My breathing became ten times faster and my lips started to dry out. I licked them, expecting his next move in anticipation and agony.

He broke eye contact and kissed me at the spot below my belly button. He reached out and covered my body with a bathrobe I was wearing.

He got up and crawled up to my face.

"We will go slowly. I said I would be gentle. "

Then he pecked my lips.

''At the beginning.''

He got up and took his shirt off the floor and started buttoning it.

I was confused, out of breath but still fascinated by the sight of him.

"I'll be on a business trip for a few days, I'll get back to you when I'm done."

He winked at me and walked out. There was a sound of closing of the door, so I turned and slammed my head into the pillow. 

Oh God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.9K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
8.5K 178 23
What happens when two people with the same conceit are forcefully bound together? Both Blaque and Heath are forced into an arranged marriage by their...
1M 27.2K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
274K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...