Tom Holland Imagines

由 KalaylaJo

Tom Holland Imagines!! Everything from fluff to Tom being protective to pregnancy ones to acting together on... 更多

Rules
the late night surprise (revised)
clingy (revised)
The Party
Back in The Game
Clumsy
The Big Set Surprise
New Years
Spoiled Rotten
When Spider-Baby is Sick
The Christmas Trick: Part 2
Once a Month
Looking at Me
I Still Love You
Thunder and Lightning
Imagine: Tom and you in public
Birthday with Tom
Imagine Work Days with Tom
The Photoshoot
The Meet and Greet
The Christmas Trick: Part 3
Little Cupcake Part One: The Test
Saving You
The Spider
How God Made Tom Holland
Never Letting Go
The Comment
Thank You!!
I Love You
The Death Scene
Sibling Surprise
Tom Trying to Make Dinner
Our Little Cupcake: The Announcements
Chaos Walking
The Injury
Imagine: Tom While You're Taking A Shower
NEW FANFICTION!!!!!
The Pervert
Imagine: If you Broke Your Leg
Lip Sync Battle
the breakup (revised)
breakup: part 2 (revised)
the breakup: part 3 (revised)
Valentine's Day Special
Prank Wars
fanboy holland (revised)
paparazzi protection (revised)
Escape Hotel
Authors Note IMPORTANT!!
Ghost of You
Ghost of You:Part 2
Hiccups
Beautiful Blues
It's Okay (Pt. 1)
All I Want(Pt.2)
Where's My Love?(Pt. 3)
Welcome Home(Pt. 4)
Make You Mine (Pt. 5)
"Just Jealous"
Paparazzi Protection: Part 2
IMORTANT NOT AN UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!!
The Sleepover
WEDDING PLANS:NOT AN UPDATE!
That's Not What Happened: Part 1
That's Not What Happened: Part 2
Just a Little Drunk
NOT AN UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!
A Flight Home
America's Got Talent~
"I'm Fine"~
GOOGLE FORM RESULTS: NOT AN UPDATE
IMPORTANT GOOGLE FORM NOT AN UPDATE!!
The Karen
"I Didn't Protect You"
Not Scripted
Sick
Paparazzi Protection Part 3
Too Close for Comfort
100k - Not An Update
Pillow Forts and Cuddles
Little White Lies
Pool Days
Birthday Special
school days - peter parker special (remastered)
make him jealous (remastered)
you can't wear that (remastered)
It's Just An Act
dance injuries - (t.h.)
one more weekend - peter parker (revised)
the silent treatment - (t.h.)
a simple game of golf (revised)
IMPORTANT: THE WATTY'S
angry kisses - (t.h.) (revised)
happy birthday! - peter parker (revised)
secrets (revised)
guys my age (revised)
requests and messages
On the First Day of Christmas...
On the Second Day of Christmas...

The Christmas Trick Part One

4.6K 51 50
由 KalaylaJo

Okay, y'all.

I know Christmas is over, but guys I HAD to write this, Hallmark has left me inspired!!

We all know the cheesy Hallmark movies where the guy brings a girl as a fake date to his family Christmas or vice versa.

Well...

I have been inspired and we are doing one with YOU and Tom Holland.   It'll be a few parts long, but it'll be a good story!!  Your POV will be using pronouns like 'you' and 'Y/N' while Tom's  POV will be using first-person pronouns like 'I', 'me' etc.

Also, keep in mind, you and Tom are 24, Paddy is 17, and the twins are 21. :)

SO.

Let's get this show on the road!!

y/f/c = your favorite color

y/c/h =  your color hair

y/f/a =  your favorite activity

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You couldn't believe you were doing this.

"I am only doing this for the money," you snap, throwing clothes into your suitcase.  Harrison scoffs over FaceTime

"Come on Y/N!  Is Tom that bad?" he asks.  You glare at Harrison with a look that could kill.  Harrison sighs.

"I know, I know you hate him after the red carpet but come on Y/N.  It was just a joke!" Harrison says.  You shake your head.

"A joke that brought me down for months Harrison.  I g-got so much hate over it.  Harrison, I had to go to therapy for all the... comments," you murmur, your voice trailing off.  Harrison sighs.

"I know.  But... Tom did apologize," Harrison reminds you.  You give a nod.

It's not like you completely hated Tom.  You just... you guys weren't friends anymore.  You guys barely talked unless it was a simple conversation like 'how are you' followed by a mumbled 'good' and that was only at Harrison's parties.  You could barely be in the same room as him.

And just two weeks ago, Tom's secret girlfriend, Gracie, broke up with him.

"Woah, Tom I'm sorry," you said when Harrison had invited you both over.

"Yeah, here's where you come in Y/N," Harrison had said wringing his hands.  You made a face.

"Um... what's going on?"

"I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend for Christmas," Tom blurted out.  Your eyes bugged out of your head.

"Excuse me?  No freakin' way would I ever do that!! Why would I ever do that?!" you cried.  Tom put his head in his hands.

"Cause my parents are all excited about meeting my girlfriend, and if I tell them G-Gracie and I broke up, they're going to be smothering me and feeling pitiful, and my brothers-gosh my brothers would be so annoying.  Come on, Y/N please," Tom begged.  You heaved a sigh.

"What's in it for me?" you snapped.  Harrison chuckled.

"I knew she was going to ask that," he said in a sing-song voice.  Tom shoved him.

"$1,000.  Come with me to my parent's house for one week Christmas, pretend to be my girlfriend.  We don't have to do this whole touchy-feely act-"

"I would never do that," you interrupted, and Tom rolled his eyes.

"We'll have separate rooms, you can do your own thing, there's a lot of downtime during Christmas at my house.  Come on Y/N please?" he begged.  You heaved a sigh.  You could use the money.

"$1,000 and a $25 (your favorite place or restaurant) gift card!" you bargained with a smirk.  Tom rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, fine deal."

And you both shook on it.

So, now here you were packing up a bag for a week-long trip to Kingston upon Thames in London.

"Harrison, I swear if this gets out," you threaten.  Harrison holds his hands up in surrender.  

"It won't, no one knows where Tom lives, and I have his brothers under oath not to say anything to anyone," Harrison states.  You shoot him a glare and sigh.

"Okay, Harrison."  There's a knock at your door and you groan.

"Do I have to do this?" you sigh.  Harrison shoots you a smirk.

"$1,000 and a $25 (your favorite restaurant or place) gift card!" Harrison reminds you in a sing-song voice.

"Okay fine, catch you later Harrison," you say with a wave and hang up the phone.  There's another knock and you groan.

"Gosh, I'm coming!!" you yell.  You grab your suitcase and backpack and roll them to the front door.   As you open the door, there's Tom, his hand prepared for another knock.

"Ever heard of patience?" you seethe.  Tom rolls his eyes, and you walk back to your bedroom, leaving the door open.   Tom strolls in inspecting your apartment.  A simple, open floor plan.  Wood floors in y/f/c, are across the whole house.  There's a y/f/c couch facing a TV with a matching armchair facing the door.  There's an end table and a matching coffee table scattered with books and magazines. 

The kitchen has an island counter with y/f countertops ( I love marble gray and white granite LOL), and an L shaped counter against the wall.  Stainless steel appliances, and those cool cupboards that open up instead of out.

"Nice place," Tom says to himself.

"What?" you ask him, walking into the room.  He looks at you, and his breath catches for a second.  You're wearing a knitted gray dress, with a plaid infinity scarf.  Your y/c/h is shiny, and in waves, tumbling down your shoulders.  Your eyes look fun and playful, fading from gold to black, thick with mascara.  Your lips are painted sparkly pink.

How could she look so pretty all the time, Tom thinks.

You shoot Tom a look.

"Um... something wrong with my outfit?" you snort.  Tom shakes off his daze and rolls his eyes.

"Just surprised you have something else in your closet besides sweats and sneakers," he scoffs.  You sneer at him.

"Fine then!" you cry, sashaying out the door.  Tom runs after you.

"What about your bags?" he calls.  You scoff.

"Boyfriends carry their girlfriends' bags, babe!" you tease in an innocent voice.  You bat your eyelashes with a pout, making Tom melt, but he covers it up and groans, going to get your bags.

There's your outfit, I love it so much LOL

~Tom's POV~

Y/N probably didn't feel the tension in the car, but Tom did.  As you scrolled on Instagram, his eyes kept darting to catch glances at you.  He kept moving his hands in different spots on the wheel.

This was crazy.  This was absolutely crazy.  Bringing the girl that he liked for the past four years to his parent's house, pretending that she was his girlfriend?!  This was insane.

I kept telling myself, nothing was going to happen.  

You really hurt her at the red carpet three years ago, destroying what friendship you two had.  How could you be so stupid?!

But then part of him had hope.  Part of him hoped that somehow you'd fall in love with his family.  Somehow you would love them.  Somehow you might love him.

"Stop fidgeting," Y/N says.  I look over at her, but she's just scrolling on Instagram.

"What?  I-I'm not fidgeting," I stutter, nervously, putting my hand on the headrest of her seat.  Y/N rolls her eyes.

"You're fidgeting Tom, I've known you for five years, I know when you're fidgeting," she argues, still not looking up at her phone.  I heave a sigh.  It wasn't like Y/N to let go of something when she wanted to know.  She would be prodding and poking at me 'till I told her.

"Fine.  Just anxious."  She gives me a dry laugh.

"About what?  Bringing a girl you don't like to pretend to be your girlfriend to meet your parents?  I don't see anything that could make you anxious about that!" 

"I can't tell if you're being snotty or not," I snap.  Y/N laughs again, setting her phone under her thigh.

"Little bit of both Holland," she snorts.  I suck in a breath, my hand now away from her seat, and drumming my fingers on my leg.  

"Oh frick," I say all of the sudden.  Y/N raises a brow.

"What?" she asks in confusion.

"What's our story?" I ask, looking at her.  Both her brows raise now.  Then she bursts out laughing.

"Our... our... our story?  HA!" she laughs.  She's laughing so hard, she can barely breathe.

"Wasn't that funny," I grumble.  Y/N is doubled over laughing, and puts a hand on my shoulder, sending tingles down my spine.

"Holland, we're not really dating!  And don't you already have a story with Gracie?  Aren't I just acting like Gracie?" she asks.  I suck in a breath.  Her smile drops and turns threatening.

"Thomas. What did you do?"

~Your POV~

You couldn't believe him.  You were fuming.  Apparently, this idiot never told his family anything about Gracie, only that he had a girlfriend, his excuse being 'i don't want anything to get out.'  
So now his family thought his real girlfriend's name was Y/N Y/L/N, your name.  They thought she liked the color y/f/c and to y/f/a, stuff that you liked and your favorite color.

"Y/N, I'm sor-"

"Can it Spider-Boy," you snap, knowing that'll tick him off.

"Spider-Man," he seethes under his breath, tightening his grip on the wheel.  You suck in a deep breath, taking a minute to think.

"Fine, what's our story?" you finally say.  If you had to suffer through this, you could at least suffer the fun way.

By making Tom suffer.  The gears turned in your head as he talked.

"Um... how about we met at a coffee shop and-"

"No.  Why would you just be at a coffee shop?" you interrupt.  Tom sighs.

"Okay.  How about we met at a club-"

"I don't go clubbing without my friends."

"Then Harrison set you up on a blind date and-"

"I would've known it was you since you two are best friends."  You can see Tom is obviously getting annoyed, and you try to hide your smirk.

"Fine then!  Since you already knew Harrison, he introduced us at a club, and sparks flew, blah, blah, blah, we kept seeing each other at parties, you fell hard, and-"

"Thomas, I don't fall hard, "you interrupt yet again.  You can tell he's trying to keep his cool and takes a deep breath.

"I fell hard, and asked you out, first date was amazing-"

"Ah yes! We went to Malibu on a romantic date of delicious food, and a sunset walk on the beach!" you swoon.

"Yeah sure fine.  I asked you out again, you said yes, and after dating for a month, I finally asked you to be my girlfriend-"

"And it was big and extravagant with a necklace and everything!" you sigh dreamily.  Tom huffed.  You could not believe he was buying that you were into this crap.

"Yeah- well wait.  Where's this necklace?" Tom asks.  You think about it.

"Oo!  Three months later, I lost it on a snorkeling adventure, so you bought me... this ring instead!" you cry, holding out your right hand to Tom.  He takes a quick glance at a rose gold ring, with a heart of diamonds.

"Nice ring.  Where'd you get it?" Tom questions.  You suck your teeth.

"Not important," you mumble, as you gaze at the ring.  Tom takes the hint and continues.

"So how long have we been dating?" Tom asks.

"Well, you had been dating Gracie for a year, so um, a year," you scoff like he's an idiot, cause he is.

"Okay, I asked you to be my girlfriend after a month and got you a necklace, you lost it at four months I got you a ring, and now here we are?" Tom double checks.  You give him a nod that is filled with way too much excitement, knowing that Tom was going to hate her in just a few hours.

"Welp, here we are," Tom says, pulling into a driveway.  Your mouth drops.

"T-this... this is where you live?" you gasp in awe.  A huge house sits at the driveway, the Christmas lights sparkling against the mansion.

"Haha, yep.  Come on!" tom says, hopping out of the car.  You open the door, mouth still agape.  Tom pops the trunk, getting out your bags when you hear a door open and shut.

"Tom!!" a voice calls.  You look to see a curly brown-haired boy covered in freckles running out.  Tom sets down the bags, dodging a tackle from the boy, grabs him, and flips him upside down into the grass.

"Sup buddy?" Tom laughs as the boy jumps back up, playfully punching Tom.  Tom put him in a headlock and ruffled his hair.

"Gosh, I spent forever on my hair!" the boy seethes and running back inside.  You have to chuckle, cause that was adorable.

"Who's that?" you ask, slinging your backpack over your shoulder, and grabbing your bathroom bag.  Tom grabbed your guys suitcases and you both walked up to the house.

"My little brother Paddy," he answers and throws the door open.

"Hey guys!" Tom calls through the house, but you barley here him.  This house is huge.  White colored tile reflecting the chandiler on the high celings.  A swooping gray carpeted stair case disappearing upstairs in the foyer.  You can catch a glimpse of a room with a long gray couch, and a huge TV above a fireplace on the left side of the house, an another room with a ping pong table and arcade game on the right side.

(Sorry guys, I couldn't get a picture this is all in my head LOL)

"Oh my gosh!!" a voice cries.  Out runs a woman in her mid forites, with short red hair.  Tom gives her a huge smile.

"Mom!" he cries, holding out his arms.  She swiftly moves past him, and pulls you into a hug.

"Oh my gosh, it's so nice to finally meet you!!" she sings, cutting off your oxygen.

"So... so nice to meet you too Mrs. Holland," you choke out.  She let's you go and you gasp for breath.  She finally realizes Tome exists, and plants a kiss on his cheek.

"It's so good to see you!" she exclaims.  Woah, did this lady have a lot of energy.

"Ah, well who is this?" a man's voice booms.  A man probably in his fifties, with a clean shave, clipped brown hair that is just on the verge of gray, and a pair of glasses walks out.  He wraps his hand around his wife, and flashes you a smile.

Tom gives a nervous one back, and throws an arm under you.  You try your hardest to not squirm under his touch.  Ick, his cologne was sickening.

"This is my um... girlfriend, Y/N.  This is my mom and dad, Nikki and Dom," he introduces.  You try to not gag at him introducing you as his girlfriend, and flash a smile.

"So nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Holland," you smile, shaking their hands.  Nikki waves it off.

"Call me Nikki, makes me feel younger," she laughs, and you crack a smile.  This lady was hilarious.

"Dinner will be ready shortly.  BOYS! Help you brother and Y/N bring their bags to their room!!" Nikki shouts.  You freeze, and look at Tom.  Tom looks just as surprised as you.  Their room.  Not 'Tom's room and Y/N's room.'  Oh no it was 'their room!'  You shoot him a glare that would have him dead if looks could kill.

"Um... M-Mom doesn't Y/N get her own room?" Tom stutters.  Nikki laughs.

"Dear, the guest room was converted into my yoga space, after we lost all hope you'd ever get a girlfriend!!  HARRY SAM! Help your brother and his girlfriend get the bags to their room!!" Nikki shouts again.  Two boys with brown curly hair come rushing down the stairs, who you assume are Tom's twin brothers he talked about all the time.

Nikki swats them both on their heads, and they lead you to you and Tom's shared room.  You pray that there's two beds or something.  

Of course there isn't.  Tom was so dead.

Here's the bedroom, from the angle of entering the room, and that other door leads to your bathroom (below)

"Have fun you two!" Sam winks, and your cheeks burn with a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

"Don't be up to late!" Harry sing songs, and Tom swats him.  When they leave the room, and the door is closed, you hit Tom on te arm.

"I thought you said I would have my own room!!" you seethe in pure anger.  Tom runs his hands through his hair, and paces the room.

"Y/N I promise you I had no idea!!" Tom cries.  You are so mad you want to shove him out the window... maybe you could get away with it...

No, that'd be horrible!! You wouldn't get your gift card!

"Thomas!! I have never been so mad!! $1,500!" you cry.  Tom's eyes bug out of his head.

"Five hundred more dollars?!  Y/N, I'll sleep on the floor!!" Tom cries.  You give him a shrug and grab your bags.

"Enjoy your brothers teasing then and your parents pitiful msiles.  Shame too, they seemed to really like me!" you pout, and begin to leave, when Tom grabs your arm.  You give him a raised brow, and he groans.

"Fine $1,500," he spits.  You smirk.

"I'll let you get settled, and call you for dinner," Tom groans, face red with anger, and slams the door behind him.

You chuckle.  Dinner was going to be fabulous.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What did y'all think?  I'm so sorry, it was waaay longer than I thought it would be, I will try to keep them shorter next time!!

Please comment and vote!!
Thank you all for your support I love you guys so much, thank you!!!

Xoxo

~KalaylaJo~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

24.5K 589 48
"Our Love is kinda Dangerous don't you think?" "I don't think it's that Dangerous," "It just sounds Hot." The sequel to, To Love Me. After a Lockdown...
323K 4.5K 64
-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagines, I haven't edited well in most of the...
47.9K 649 14
12 stories, 12 snapshots of one relationship in the run up to Christmas. Some fluff, some smut, lots of cozy festive vibes. [cross-posted on tumblr] ...
70.4K 1.8K 35
"What do You really want" "I want you to... To love me..." Tom Holland, well you already know him so. Y/N the new actor, who has been completely, c...