Love Lies (Unedited)

By mpayne22

Alcohol + Hot Guy = Positive Pregnancy Test (FULL SUMMARY INSIDE) ------ Most impressive rankings #1 - fictio... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
c h a r a c t e r a e s t h e t i c
c o p y r i g h t
p l a y l i s t
"I hate automatic flushing toliets"
"Hold my hoops"
"I wasn't talking about your dick!"
"You will tell me everything"
"Why are you crying?"
"I like the way you talk"
"I can't find Paul"
"Did you think I was a Stripper?"
"Luc- Oh shit!"
"Not the time Charlie!"
"You know that's my specialty"
"You had sex at MY wedding!"
"She's a bitch all the time"
"Oh you know... Reasons."
"I think it's too late for that"
"Your house is very dull"
"Where did you get that one?"
"I think he is hot as shit too"
"Let alone by Harrison"
"I am not acting like a child!"
"What is a Waffle House?"
"It's bonding night!"
"Nice to meet you Mr baby daddy"
"You can't guilt trip me!"
"A little birdie told me..."
"A douchebag jar."
"Leave the beer"
"Hey little man"
"Get drunk and get laid"
"Purple suit douchebag"
"How'd we go from breakfast to sex?"
"Not my brightest moment"
"Are you fu- fudging kidding me?"
"Adulting is expensive"
"Gerald? Griffin? Gray-"
"He's such an assho-"
"Mom's shit list"
"This is for the drink"
"Do I need to plan a funeral?"
"My new favortie drink"
"I got her, old friend"
"The girl her son knocked up"
"How does everyone know?"
"Out of all the places, Oregon?"
"Forewarning, he's a dick"
"Whatcha gonna do about it?"
"This is all a bad dream"
"Shut the fuck up Kelly"
"Being treated like a pet rock"
"Apple Juice"
"The End"

"Stay"

10.2K 341 32
By mpayne22

Unedited**
Lucy's POV:

The smell of disinfectant spray wafts into my nose. Where am I? I keep my eyes closed because I can feel the light burn on my face, and everything hurts. My head, my boobs, my back, my stomach, everything. I manage to pry my eyes open, The light around me engulfs my vision as if I'm in heaven. I blink a couple of times as my eyes adjust to the heat of the light.

I feel like I'm choking on the air when my hand grazes my bump. The baby, There's barely a bump. The room echoes against the walls with a loud and fast beeping. My body tenses right as I bring myself up. A sharp pain shoots through my chest. A hand grabs my shoulder

"Lucy," My mom's hands moved my hair out of my face, her brown eyes on me. A wetness streams down my face and I can't breathe. Her hands grasp my face to make me look at her, "Baby, calm down."

"Mom!" my head shakes back and forth in her hands, "Where's my baby? My baby! I need my baby! Someone took my baby!" I feel my hands grasping hers, squeezing them while I choke on my tears.

My attention breaks from her face when a doctor, a group of nurses and my dad run in. The nurse moves my mom out of the way and starts messing with the needle sticking out from my hand. My fingers grasp the cord, trying to rip out the needle. I need my baby. Another nurse comes and grabs my arm, stopping me from ripping the needle out of my arm.

I break out into a sob, "W-Where's my baby!"

"Miss Jameson," I hear the doctor say, "the nurses here are going to inject you with some pain medication to help ease any pain you feel." I look for him, but the nurses start messing with things and I can't focus. I turn my head to see a nurse slipping a needle into the IV.

After a few minutes my head feels foggy. My eyelids grow heavy, like rocks are sitting on my head, "I just want my baby," I barely whisper. Another hand gently rubs on the side of my face.
"He's ok I promise," a voice whispers right as everything fills with darkness.

---------

Clicking. Feet clicking on the ground, a snap from some type of buckle. That's what breaks me out of my sleep. Not entirely, but it startles me.

    "How's my sweet little grandbaby?" It's my dad. What is he doing here?

More shuffling and a soft grunt fills the silence. My eyes stay closed and the heat from the light beats on my face.

"He's doing great," Harrison's deep voice sounds strained. Tired.

    "If you want he can stay with us for the next couple of days. Let you rest and stuff, " my mom's flat voice says breaking the eerie silence. Well beside this consistent beeping sound. What the fuck is that anyway? It's annoying as hell.

"Thank you," his voice breaks, "Um, how's she doing?" You know that feeling when you just know someone's eyes are on you? It's dreadful and I hate it. Maybe I should just open my eyes to figure out what the hell happened.

"She woke up this morning for about five minutes, but they gave her a sedative." Nevermind I need to snoop.

My dad starts speaking, "The lawyers called, they've set a date for the trial." Lawyers? What the hell happened?

"Already?," confusion floods Harrison's voice, "Speaking of, they called me and they still want her to testify."

"Are you fucking serious!?" my dad's voice gets louder.

A slap echoes in the room,"Robert you're gonna wake up Lucy and the baby!" I open my eyes slightly and see the three of them standing at the end of my bed, all wearing moody looks, and Harrison is cradling something small. Is that? My hands go down to my bump, but I'm met with a flat surface.

"Sorry Mer," my dad says, his head looking in my direction. I shut my eyes quickly, hoping he didn't see me, but I'm sure he did. "Mer come get some coffee with me."

She scoffs, "You know I don't like coffee and besides you're a big boy. Do it yourself. I want to hold my grandson."

Sarcasm emits from my dad, "Oh I forgot, now come with me Mer."

"I told you to stop calling me tha-" my mom's voice is cut off and I hear the door shut. I keep my eyes closed. I hear a chair scratch along the ground before it stops and gets quiet.

"You ready to see mommy?" his voice is soft. I can't tell if he's sitting down, but he starts whispering again.   

"Mommy is going to be so excited to see you when she wakes up. We can tell her about you pissing on me everytime I change your diaper. You never do it for your gigi," he whispers. open my eyes, turning to see Harrison looking down at the small baby with an enormous smile. Our baby. Harrison. Harrison is holding a baby.

"Don't cuss in front of our kid," I mumble hoarsely and jokingly. Harrison looks up in shock. He looks different. Tired. Stressed. Happy. His hair messy and longer, dark circles under his eyes and a five o'clock shadow along the sides and front of his face.

"Oh my god," is all that comes out of his mouth, "You're awake. Do I need to get the doctor? I can get someone to get you water? Do you need any meds?"

"Calm down before you drop the kid," I say. He gets up, the baby is snug in his arms, and opens the door. He leaves for a quick second, and I rest my head back against the uncomfortable pillow. Everything floods back to me. Braden, the gun, hitting my head on something hard. Holy mother of Jesus I'm alive. Somehow. I don't think I can sit up, so I look for the remote.

These things have to have remotes to move up right? I find an up arrow so I press it.

"Shit!" I mutter as I start getting higher, not what I need. I finally find the right button when the door opens softly and Harrison walks back to the black chair, and sits down. The baby is sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Can I hold him?" I point to the baby.

Harrison gets up from the chair and walks just a few inches closer to me, "Of course," He places the small baby softly in my arms. "Make sure to put your arm here to support his neck," harrison rambles.

"I know how baby's work," my finger pads against his soft skin.

"Right," Harrison blushes, "I- it's been a rough three weeks for us," he sits back down as I stare down at my little baby. SO he is three weeks old. I've missed three weeks of his life. Tears well in my eyes. How could I have missed his first weeks.

"He's so little" I fix the blue and pink hat on his head, trying to take my mind off other things. He stirs a little bit and he goes still, soft snores emitting from his tiny mouth.

"Yeah," Harrison yawns, "But he has gotten bigger since you know"

"Oh. Does everyone like his name? Will especially."

"I haven't told anyone his name, I was waiting for you to wake up," he tells me. I nod and touch the baby's tiny hand. Everything about him is tiny. His face, his feet, his hands, but he's perfect. I stay quiet and count his ten fingers, his ten toes, and pepper soft kisses across his face.

"Well what have you been calling him?" I look away from him.
"Little man...." he sits back in the chair and lets out a breath he probably didn't realize he was holding.

"Well now we can call him R-" a doctor and nurse walk in interrupting me.

"Miss Jameson, Doctor Price," he walks over to the both of us. Harrison stands up and gives the man a handshake. "Miss Jameson, it's good to see you awake. How are you feeling? Any trouble breathing, chest pain?"

I shake my head, "I feel sore, everywhere, but my breathing is ok."

Harrison stands beside the Doctor, "I'm going to go outside real quick. Give you guys some privacy." He makes his way to the door, but I stop him.

"Stop!" I try to yell, but probably not the smartest thing to do. Luckily the baby doesn't wake up. The doctor smiles and Harrison turns around and gives me a small smile. He walks over to the chair and sits back down,

The doctor writes something down and nods, "That's good to hear. We're going to do some scans to make sure you're healing properly." He flips through some papers before he brings the clipboard to his side.

"Is there anything else you need before I go and put an order for these?" he asks me.

"Can I have some water?

A/N

Meredith

Y'all bc I barely dropped the baby name

Hi my loves!!! I've missed y'all :)) as promised here is the next update. Now I know my schedule is all out of whack, but I can tell you that there is about 10-15 chapters left of love lies 🥲 I'm trying to wrap everything up before March (that's the plan lol but I procrastinate and am in school) so all is said.

Also this song has nothing to do with the chapter BUT WHOS LISTENED TO DRIVERS LICENSE BY OLIVIA RODRIGO?!?! If you haven't I'm telling you to go check it out!!!

Stay with me - Sam Smith ft. Mary J. Blige

To stay up to date on things make sure to follow my socials (link in bio!!)

make sure to hit the little star in the corner!!

Comment, Vote, and Share!!

Hope you enjoyed lovies :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 71.4K 32
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ' ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ?' ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 58.7K 46
One night Two people Three incredible moments But no amount is as big as the mess we're in now... ...
547K 17.2K 15
My heart was pounding in my chest so hard that I thought it was going to rip out any minute now as I stared back at the man I thought I had once love...
28K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ๐Ÿ’กFictionalized under true facts ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ›‘*MATURE CONTENT*๐Ÿ›‘ [PUBLISHING] ๐Ÿ†1st Place in Chicklit by The...