Magik {Becstin Fan Fic} #Watt...

By alltimeyuta

Rebbeca is your typical 17 year old girl who dreams of becoming famous. Austin is your typical 18 year old bo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
H E L L O

Chapter 2

1K 41 15
By alltimeyuta

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Body Rock by Fifth Harmony
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
Baby by Justin Bieber
Next to You by Chris Brown featuring Justin Bieber
Best Day of My Life by American Authors

Austin's POV

"Austin, honey wake up!" someone shook me crazily.

Can I just have like five more minutes?

I decided to open my eyes not wanting to be rude. When I opened my eyes, I just saw my mom standing over me with the hugest smile I've ever seen on her face.

What's going on?

"H-" "Austin guess what?!" my mom interrupts me. "Uhhh, what?" I ask. "I just got a call from a record producer from Republic Records! A man, who's name is Rocco, wants to meet you and sign you! Austin, this is your chance!" my mom says on the verge of tears.

What?!

My dreams are finally coming true

All that hard work and dedication really hit it off

I'm proud of myself

I smile so big my face starts hurting.

Ouch

I smile a little less, and ask, "When do we go meet this guy?" "Tomorrow," she answers.

Tomorrow

But what about AC, Robert, and Zach?

"But what about AC, Robert, and Zach?" I ask. "Honey, I'm sure they'll understand. After all, they were trying to help you achieve your dreams," she points out.

True

But, I'll miss them

"Alright, I'll meet him tomorrow," I answer. "Great, I'll go tell him," my mom walked out the door.

Dreams do come true

Becky's POV

"Rebbeca Gomez to the front office please, Rebbeca Gomez to the front office thank you," the intercom went on.

What did I do wrong?

"Rebbeca, go ahead and take your things and go ahead and go to the front office," my teacher says.

Okay then

I guess I'm going to the front office

I grab my bag, and walk out the door. I walk through the halls and make it to the office.

"Hello, you must be Rebbeca, they're waiting for you in there," she points to the side of her. "Gracias señora," I walk into where she pointed.

Who's they?

I walk in and see my familia and some random people.

"Uhh, hi," I greet awkwardly. "You're the Rebbeca Gomez," the random person smiles.

Creepy

Touching but creepy

(A/N: It's from SpongeBob 😂😂😏🗿)

"Yeah, I'm Rebbeca Gomez," I reply. "And I'm Dr. Luke from Sony Music Entertainment. I saw what you can do Becky, it's amazing. I was wondering if I could maybe sign you to Sony Music Entertainment? With your parents permission of course," Dr. Luke asks.

Me

"Me?" I ask. "You are Rebbeca Gomez, right?" he asks. I nod my head. "Then yes, you," he smiles.

I look at my parents smiling and on the verge of tears. They eagerly nod their heads yes. "It would be an honor Dr. Luke," I smile. "Great. We'll just need your parents to sign some papers," he says. I nod and he hands my parents the papers. They grab a pen and sign the papers reading fast through it.

My dreams are finally coming true

I smile at the thought. "Thank you. We're all set. I'll see you tomorrow," Dr. Luke points at me.

Tomorrow

Best day ever

"C'mon Rebbeca, let's go home and get you ready," my mom says getting up. I nod my head with the biggest smile on my face. We walk out the door with pride.

Good job Becky, you deserved it

We walk to our house and my heart is racing and my temperature is blazing through the roof. It feels like I have a Body Rock.

I feel like I'm living the Teenage Dream

Ah, I'm so happy I could do anything

We walk to the door and step inside. I immediately rush to the garage and get my computer. I open it and set my things to film myself.

"Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know, that I just got signed to a record label! I don't know if you heard about Sony Music Entertainment? But yeah, that's where I got signed. Oh my gosh, this is like a dream come true. Thank you Beasters for all your love and support. You guys are truly amazing. I love each and every single one of you. I start tomorrow, wish me good luck," I smile and put both of my thumbs up and end the video and post it.

What a good day to live

I love today

I lie down on my bed with a smile on my face.

I wonder what tomorrow brings

I start to think of the possibilities of what it could bring, and eventually fall asleep.

Tomorrow is a big day

(A/N: I'm sorry for the switching of POV's 😿)

Austin's POV

Today is the best day of my life

I got a call from Republic Records

That's a really good recording company

I can't wait to see for myself

I sigh and get up.

Do I really have to pack my bags?

"Pack your bags Austin," my mom demands.

Okay then

I guess I'm packing my bags

I really hate packing up

Maybe I could listen to music while I'm at it

Yeah, I could do that

I walk to my computer and open up YouTube.

What should I listen to?

How about a little Justin Bieber?

I type in Baby by Justin Bieber.

I love that song

The music starts to play and I start packing.

And I was like

Baby, baby, baby oh

Like baby, baby, baby no

Like baby, baby, baby oh

I thought you'd always be mine, mine

I sung.

This is relaxing

*1 Hour Passes*

There, all done

I smile to myself and jump on my bed.

What could tomorrow have in store for me?

I don't know, but I hope it's something good

I pray to God everyday

-

Next Day

-

I'm so excited for today

I sprung out of my bed and made my way downstairs.

This is gonna be the Best Day of My Life

"Hi mom," I greeted. "Good morning Austin, how'd you sleep?" she asks. "Great. Hey, where's Romo?" I ask. Right as I said that, I heard a meow. "Good morning Romo," I say.

How many times do I have to tell you Austin, he's a cat, he's not gonna respond to you

He walks around me and rubs himself against the counter.

Typical cats

My mom serves me a plate of pancakes.

Mmm

"Thanks mom," I say and start eating my pancakes. "You're welcome hun," she says.

*30 Minutes Pass*

We are currently driving to the airport.

I'm so nervous and excited

We get out of the car and rush through the traffic. We get in line for security check.

"Oh my gosh, it's Austin Mahone. Oh my gosh, can I have a picture with you? Oh my gosh, I love you so much," obviously a Mahomie.

I love them

"Sure," I respond and take a picture with her.

This is why I do what I do

To make people happy

"Thank you so much. I love you," she smiles widely. "I love you too," I reply with the same smile.

I walk through the security check and grab my things. I walked passed Starbucks, Steak N Shake, Cinnabon, and Auntie Annie's.

Should I eat?

I decided that I should and get in line at Cinnabon.

What should I get?

Well actually, what is there to eat?

Lets see...

There's basically just a four piece and a huge cinnamon roll.

I'll just get the huge cinnamon roll

"Hi welcome to Cinnabon Minibon. How may I help you," the cashier asks. "Uh yes, I'd like the Cinnabon," I respond. "Okay sir, that'll be $2.45." I pull out some cash and hand it to her. She puts the money in the cash register and grabs my cinnamon roll.

Damn, this thing is huge

Wait... where's my gate at?

I check my ticket and it says Gate A1. I put my ticket aside and make my way to Gate A1. When I get there, I see my mom sitting there reading a book.

Eww, gross

"Hi mom, whatcha doing?" I ask. "Nothing, just reading," she turns the page. "Oh, well, I got some food," I speak up. "Austin, you just ate," she said. "But mom, it's food. Food is food. And nothing can come between us," I say. "Right..." my mom trails off.

"Gate A1 for Miami, Florida, is now boarding."

That's our call

"Are you ready for this Austin?" my mom asks.

Of course

"Yeah, I'm pumped," I smile.

We get in line and hand our tickets.

This is it

________________________

A/N: Hi 👏 second chapter yo 🙅👈😂😂😂👏👏👏

Anyways...

If you need any books to read go read guccimahone My Professor, or HisMahomie 50 Shades of Austin 😍😭😏 BEST STORIES YOULL EVER READ

The question is...

What zodiac sign are you?

I'm a Sagittarius 💁🎶🙅😏❤️

Thanks for reading (if you did) 😊😊

Vote and Comment 💕

Twitter: @kayla_1374

Instagram: @kayla_martinez13

Stay gorgeous loves 😉😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 172 23
Austin Mahone has been crushing on Camila Cabello for quite a long time.When camila hears Austins angelic voice and feels his hugs she falls for him...
31.6K 1.4K 37
Austin and Becky were enjoying their normal lives together as best friends. Just the two of them, until something or more like someone happened to co...
908 165 21
Becky Reyes is a 16 years old normal high schooler until she figured out that she was born with something which other people don't posses. Something...
199K 5.3K 28
Lauren struggles a bunch which trying to forget her past. She's in college and has a basketball scholarship. She also is apart of a skateboarding tea...