Transmigration: Face slap th...

Από Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... Περισσότερα

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26

419 19 0
Από Chil_lexx

"..If I remember clearly after stuffing your face like a pig you dozed off-" Zheng Yong responds no longer nervous, "..You're lying-" Cheng Bi Yu refrained from rolling her eyes, eyes focused on the desk she quickly grabs a sheet of paper and brush dipping it  in the ink she drew the similar looking symbol from earlier placing  down the brush she held out the paper approving of her attempt of drawing before folding it.

"..I have places to be so I better get going," Cheng Bi Yu stands leaving just before she exits she turned back to him,"Many thanks for Magistrate Zheng's hospitality last night it was well appreciated," she leaves striding on her path out she connects to the system.

"...Poppy I need you to locate Deng Wu for me he's more help than I thought-"

[[Loading.....75%]]

[[Loading....complete]]

[[Location: Long's prison]]

"Wait! What is he doing there?" She wondered then concludes, "..Probably there for petty theft but isn't it convenient that he's in jail after our discovery." Cheng Bi Yu rubs her chin, "..This must not be a coincidence,"

Cheng Bi Yu proceeded exit Jiang upon her excite she is surprised that she is being man handled, "..Unhand me!" She commands the officers.

Officer Wang steps forward, "..We have a warrant for your arrest Advisor Tang," he declares, "On what grounds?.." She questions struggling to loosen the two officers grip on her arms.

As he stepped forward his eyes dart to the sheet of paper in her hold he quickly snatched it, "Officer Wang!" She shouts at his behavior as she continued to struggle he unfolds the paper holding it up to her face, "Precisely this, you are being arrested for being involved with the conspiracy fake gold trading and the murder of prisoner #00102 Lee Yong Rei,"

"This is just preposterous!" She gaped mystified, "Men cuff him-" Officer Wang commands her hands then dangle from the ancient board mental handcuffs.

A stern shout comes from behind, "Who dares to arrest my Advisor?!" Officer Wang turns around to be might with a fierce glare that undoubtedly gave him frostbites he smiles, "Magistrate Zheng," he greets respectfully.

"..You not only have the audacity to arrest my Advisor but to also be insincere with your respect," Officer Wang's face drops with his hands clasps Zheng Yong proceeded.
"What are they teaching you officers nowadays? Are they teaching you to waddle in mud or are they teaching you the principles and morals of being a law official?"

"It's not like that Magistrate Zheng," Officer Wang proceeds to explain, Zheng Yong flicks his wrist, "Carry on, tell me why you dare arrest my Advisor?"

"With a warrant a pulmonary search was done on his courtyard in such many incriminating evidences of his involvement in the fake gold trade and for his possible involvement in Lee Yong Rei's murder were found among his belongings-" he then placed the warrant in Zheng Yong's hand his eyes examine the court document.

'These people are good they made sure to search my premises knowing I was preoccupied in Zheng Yong's courtyard and they even planted evidences against me. Well played..' this went through her mind.

Zheng Yong eyes then met Cheng Bi Yu  they conversed with there eyes knowing what to do Cheng Bi Yu nods looking at the warrant one last time Zheng Yong folds it placing it in his sleeve, "..Take him then!"

Just in time Zhou Tong approached them angrily, "..What the hell is going on here! How dare you put Advisor Tang in cuffs!" he draws his sword which stirred response from the others who joined in he menacingly glares at all the surrounding officers "-I won't let you take him no matter what!-"

Officer Wang states the corner of his lips slightly tug up, "-We have orders to take him in so let's not make an hasty fuse.." he suggested Zhou Tong swung his blade and stops it just before his throat. Officer Wang gulped, "..I'd kill you before I let you take him in!-" Zhou Tong declared the others swords pointed at him.

"Zhou Tong," Cheng Bi Yu call out he turns at the mention of his name his fierce eyes becoming calm, "..There's no need to cause a ruckus It'll be fine  withdraw your sword," Zhou Tong reluctantly did lower his sword.

"..Then I'm ready now," nodding the officers proceed taking her into custody. Zhou Tong hurriedly approached Zheng Yong, "..Are you just going to let them take him like this?-" Zheng Yong hands him the warrant then headed back inside gesturing that Zhou Tong follows behind.

"Are we really going to let this happen?-" Zhou Tong asked grasping his sword, "..I mean how could they simply take him away like that? We must do something quick-" agitated he paced back and forth.

Zheng Yong remained calm and collected the opposite of Zhou Tong's frantic behavior, "..As much as I hate to admit this it's our negligence that sly fox had already set his trap so I knowingly took the bait-" Zhou Tong stops in his tracks, "Wait! You knew that they were going to set him up and you willingly let them take him?!-"

Angry Zhou Tong yanks Zheng Yong pulling him up, "..How could you use him like this, as bait?!" Zheng flings his hand off he clears his throat, "..I think you're forgetting who you are talking to I'll forget what happened just now-" Zheng Yong straightened,"We can't proceed ahead for the time being our every move is being monitored. Instead of acting all hot-headed calm down and pull yourself together if you want to free him from jail,"

Arriving at the prison gates Cheng Bi Yu paused looking up, 'Long's prison, just my luck',  "Move it!" Cheng Bi Yu  is roughly pushed from behind this escalates until she reached inside her eyes scan around observing the place.

A cell is flung open her cuffs are taken off and she's roughly pushed inside. It was her luck that she was placed in the cell beside Deng Wu walking over she crouched next to him there bodies supported by the mental bar between them.

Deng Wu's head was draped over his attire looked not too dirtied meaning he wasn't there long she gently poked his arm Deng Wu tilts his head to the side just enough to see his gloomy face immediately brighten, "What are you in for beautiful? I know did you steal someone's heart? Or maybe you broke one? I'd let you break my heart any day-"

"How can you be so playful in a place like this?-" Cheng Bi Yu scolds Deng Wu leans, "Simple. I've done time before so it's nothing not seeing the outside-" his response made her wonder she looked around to see if anyone else was there to ease drop finding none she goes ahead, "..Were the dead miners found ex-convicts?-" Deng Wu froze he breath, "..I don't know what you're talking about!-"

"..There's no such coincidence. Look that symbol on your neck," she points to his neck he quickly hides it with his hair, "..That's the symbol I found on all the dead miners,"

"..I don't know what your talking about!" Deng Wu still denies turning away Cheng Bi Yu exhaled,"Look you help me I'll help you we're in the same predicament and by the looks of it you could use my help more than I need yours,"

"I'm listening," Deng Wu seems to be leaning into this idea Cheng Bi Yu pressed ahead, "By the looks of it you're the only miner left so why don't I help you keep it that way tell me everything you know and I'll ensure you your life,"

Deng Wu then lays out his conditions, "..Get me out with my life and I'll be indebted to you for life-" he leans, "If I spill the beans will I be excused for my involvement?"

Cheng Bi Yu mouthed,"..I'll see what I can do cause it isn't everyday the sun rises on the west especially with my Magistrate,"

Deng Wu slumped back arms crossed, "..Then you better get someone else as your witness I mean it's not only my life that hangs in the balance my dear Advisor you are also being charged for murder. I think giving me immunity is a small price for the huge favor I'll be doing you,"

"..You drive a steep bargain but due to all fairness I promise you immunity for your testimony," Cheng Bi Yu outstretched her hand, "Deal!-" Deng Wu clasps it in agreement.

"..There is one more thing," Deng Wu adds,"Just say the word-" Cheng Bi Yu croaked a cheeky smile spread across his lips,"Go on a date with me.."  Cheng Bi Yu gaped shocked, "..You crazy! I'm a man!-" she whisper yelled.

Deng Wu smirked,"..On the contrary you can bamboozle everyone else but you can't fool me you're too beautiful  to be a man-" he trailed, "..And besides you know that I know you're a woman, Surname Tang-"

Cheng Bi Yu flared, "...Have you told anyone cause so help me budda if you did I'd!-" Deng Wu interrupts, "..Relax I haven't told a soul your secrets safe with me," he crossed his fingers. "Does anyone other than me know this?-"

"-That's none of your business!" Cheng Bi Yu scoffs Deng Wu lowered his hand,"I'm taking that as a 'no' but really you don't have to worry I won't say anything unless I'm tied up and threatened of being thrown into the sea,"

"So about that date?-"

Cheng Bi Yu scrunched her nose,
"..No way pea brain even if I'm not a man I'm a decent lady I wouldn't go out with a pervert like you,"

"You really wound me you know that," Deng Wu faked a pained expression.

Cheng Bi Yu hooks her lips,
"Good I wouldn't have it any other way-"

Hearing approaching footsteps Cheng Bi Yu scoots further away it was Officer Wang and another guard the other guard opens Deng Wu's cell tossing down a tray of dried food.

Officer Wang did the same but Cheng  Bi Yu's tray was placed down gently, "For you Advisor-" he gives a faint smile then exits her cell before leaving though he glanced with her back turned to him his evil smirk couldn't be hidden anymore.

In the corner of her eyes she watched as they left, "..Finally I'm starving!-" Deng Wu picks up the bread bringing it to his mouth but before he does he flinched at Cheng Bi Yu's abrupt shout, "Stop!-"

"What?" He questions wide eyed.

Cheng Bi Yu points out,"-Don't you think it's strange that they give us lunch so early? I mean it's not even noon,"

"Beats me," Deng Wu continues his earlier actions, "Stop!-" Startled again he shouts irritated, "..What the hell is your problem?!-"

Cheng Bi Yu bites,"..Can't you think with your brain and not with your stomach for a minute? I think something's very fishy here-"

Deng Wu was indeed absent minded,
"..I would kill for some grilled fish right now," Deng Wu daydreamed his mouth watering.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️ Από NunenaClarke

Γενικό Φαντασίας

152K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
Isekai dump Από can food

Φαντασίας

1.1K 22 45
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
2.9K 640 54
Having no time for debutante ball after her coming-of-age ceremony, Lucelia left the barony to become the court lady. Ended up as a housekeeping maid...
5.7M 303K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...