Elite 4

By TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... More

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 35: A Normal Day

185 9 12
By TeamViper

A/N: The girls have a nice talk.

Jade's POV

I wake up to an alarm clock and ignore it before hearing a groan. "Jade, hit snooze.", Ari whines hitting my stomach. I feel around on her bedside table before accidentally smashing it. "You're a dream come true.", she mumbles pecking my lips. "I do my best to deliver.", I joke. She hums before stretching and getting out her bed. "Your morning voice is doing things to me.", she says looking back to me. "Your morning shine is doing something to me.", I fire back. She chuckles  "Nice butt.", I grin watching her walk away. She laughs before tossing me my pants. "But all jokes aside, that was amazing.", she says looking over to me. "I could say the same.", I say putting my pants on.

I search around for my shirt as she takes her shower and find it on the ceiling fan. "How'd that get up there?", she asks drying her hair. "Ask yourself. You were the one stripping me like I was in a police line up.", I joke jumping up to grab it. "I liked the purple eyes.", she says. "Purple is the color of lust. All of our eyes do that.", I say. She drops her towel and I look away out of respect. "Jade, you've seen more than my stomach and legs last night. You can look.", she chuckles taking one of my hoodies. I look over and see her putting on a pair of shorts before coming over to me. "How's your stomach feeling? You got kicked a lot yesterday.", she says. I pull up my shirt and grimace at the purple and blue bruises painting my stomach.

"Leigh still feels bad about it even though it wasn't actually her. And my back is aching. Why do people always throw me through walls? It hurts.", I whine. "Your back might be from me.", she chuckles nervously. I look at her confused and she leads me over to her mirror and turns me around. I pull up my shirt and my eyes widen at the scratch marks. "Yeah.", she grins rubbing behind her neck shyly. "Well if it makes you feel better, your neck looks like you lost a fight with a mosquito.", I say moving her hair. "Jade! You can cover up your back, I have cheer practice today.", she gasps. "That'll let whatever perverted boys know that you're mine.", I grin wrapping my arms around her.

"Best birthday ever.", Zylo cheers. "My family will be back soon. So as much as I love seeing that amazing face of yours, you gotta go.", she jokes pushing me towards the window. "Careful with the back. I'll have to get Leigh to ice it for me.", I groan. "You're gonna be my ride back though.", she points. "Always am and always will be babe.", I say opening the window. "I smell Frankie, I'll see you later?", I say looking back to her. "You're my ride Jade. We're obviously going to see each other.", she chuckles. "Right. Love you.", I say pecking her lips. "Love you more.", she calls back as I drop down. I hide behind her house and teleport back into the house.

"Well, well, well. Hello there Ms.Thirlwall.", Perrie says from the couch. "Hey guys.", I say turning around. "Where'd you disappear off to last night?", Jesy asks. "Well, uh, with Ari at her place.", I answer. "How was the birthday sex?", Leigh asks making me choke on air. "How did you know about that?", I ask. "Did you forget we were all connected now? We felt your hormones. But we're the ones who suggested it.", Perrie answers. "You told my girlfriend to give me birthday sex?", I ask confused. "She asked us what would be the perfect gift. And we gave her an answer.", Jesy smirks. "How would you three even know about that?", I ask. "Guess who had a birthday before yours.", Leigh says.

"Was that one of your gifts?", I ask. "Yes it was. And let's just say, you were the only virgin among us.", she answers. "Wait a minute. All of you?", I question feeling an overwhelming amount of confusion. "It was sudden but that didn't bother us. It was the morning after a full moon, and stuff happened.", Perrie shrugs. I look over to Jesy and she nods. "A few days after I saved her. She said she wanted to thank me and one thing led to another.", she answers. "Why wasn't I told about this?", I ask. "We didn't want you to feel pressured to lose it. It should be something special done with your partner.", Perrie answers.

"I know that but geez. You'd think I could lose it before Leigh but that's the world we live in.", I sigh. "What's that supposed to mean? I'll have you know my girlfriend has very good taste.", she says folding her arms. "Your back is still screwed so I'd assume.", Jesy laughs eating from a bowl of peanuts. "She's a fox so yeah. Her claws leave a mark.", Leigh jokes. "Speaking of backs, you want some ice for your Jade?", she asks turning to face me. "More than you know.", I sigh placing my top half over her lap. She chuckles before placing her cold hands on my back.

I groan in satisfaction and steal Jesy's peanuts. "What were you all doing?", I ask. "Recovering from that fight. Jesy is on bed rest until further notice, Leigh needs crutches and you probably needs some ointment and a wrap around your stomach.", Perrie answers. "Please? My stomach looks horrible.", I say. "I would by my arm is still healing.", she says motioning to her bandaged arm. "Is there any food?", Princeton asks walking in. "Why are you so loud?", I ask covering my ears. "Sorry. I'm just hungry.", he says. "We should have some deer meat in the fridge.", Leigh says.

"I don't want your weird wolf food. I want real food.", he groans. "If you're not open to eat anything, then you're not really hungry.", I say. "I should get you three fixed up actually. Come on, we're going to the medical wing. Follow along prince, I'll show you how to patch your team up properly after a fight.", Perrie says standing up. Leigh flops down onto her stomach and using her hands to push herself on ice. The last boy closes the door behind him and the lights flash on. I help Leigh up onto one of the tables before climbing onto one. Fifteen minutes later, I had a green bandage around my midsection, Leigh has a pair of blue crutches, and Jesy has her arm in a sling.

"All done.", Perrie says letting us get up. Leigh hobbles around for a bit before getting the hang of her crutches. I walk into my room and shower before changing into some more comfortable clothes and opening a book. "Miss Jade?", a voice says from the door. I look over and see Prodigy poking his head in. "You can come in, and you don't have to call me that. Jade is fine.", I chuckle. He nods and sits down in the chair in front of my bed. "I-I like this girl, and I don't know how to tell her.", he says looking down at his hands. "Describe her to me.", I say closing the book. "Well, she has black hair with blue highlights, has these like brownish grey eyes, a fair complexion and the most amazing body.", he says.

"Oh you are in love little dude.", Perrie chuckles from the doorway. "What's her name?", Jesy questions from next to Perrie. "Zonnique, but her friends call her Star.", he answers. "I think I know her. Sian's boyfriend has a little sister and he's always calling her Miss star.", Leigh says. "Do you think you could talk to her for me?", Prodigy asks looking at her. "I'll see what I can do when I'm off these crutches.", Leigh says with a light laugh. "Cool. I'm gonna go back with the boys now.", he says walking out quickly. "You guys remember when we were like that?", I question.

"Look at us now.", Perrie jokes. "Beat up and in love. A life worth living.", Jesy says. "I just had a funny thought. If Jesus could turn water into wine, you think I could?", Leigh asks. "We should totally try.", Perrie gasps running out. She comes back in with a cup of water and sits it in front of Leigh. "Do your thing.", I say. She holds her hand out and the water starts to ripple before stopping. "Did it work?", I ask. Leigh picks up the glass and takes a sip before spitting it out. "Yep, but this is like raw wine. There's no flavors or taste.", she answer setting it back down.

My watch beeps and our conversation stops. "Talk to me Claude.", I say standing up. "Don't know what it is for sure but it's up in the sky and it looks big.", he says. "We're on it.", Jesy says running off. "Not you, bed rest.", Perrie says pushing her back down. "You can't use your arm either so what's the good?", Jesy groans. "I actually just sent an upgrade to your rings. Transform and see if it works.", Claude adds. We all transform and I look down at the new suit. "This new suit should heal your injuries as you fight thanks to Pez who so graciously donated some of her blood.", he says. "More like you strapped me to a metal table and took it.", Perrie mumbles.

"Let's take the lift.", I say walking out the room. The middle of the lounge floor opens up and we all step on it before it starts to rise to the roof. "I've got plenty of fuel, I'll go in first and scope it out.", Jesy says dropping off the side to build momentum. "So, anyone got plans after this?", Perrie asks. "I'm picking up Ari from cheer practice and I might chill at her place.", I answer. "Kamille is going to trim my hair for me.", Leigh answers. "You're finally taming that mop of yours? It's gonna start getting in your mouth soon.", I joke. "It already does, that's why she insists that I need a hair cut.", she answers scratching her ear. "What about you Pez?", I ask looking over.

"I might just stay at home, or hang out with Tori. I don't know yet.", she shrugs. "We've got some unwanted company girls.", Jesy says over the radio. "What type?", Leigh asks. "Vampires.", Jesy growls. "Alright, we're coming.", Perrie says hanging up. "I swear they never learn.", I sighs shaking my head. We all drop off the edge and fly towards the fight and see the vampires learning around corners. "Round 'em up.", Leigh says flying off.

Leigh's POV

I spot Leon and Victoria on one corner way and drop down behind them silently. "You know it's not good to spy on people right?", I ask making them jump. "You're the blue elemental right?", Leon asks. "Drift is the name and ice and snow is the game. Now I'm gonna have to ask you to evacuate the area vampires before you get hurt.", I say with a grin. "How did you know we're vampires?", Victoria asks folding her arms. "The smell of death, depression, and garlic.", I answer. "We can't leave we've got special orders.", Leon protests. "And what do these special orders happen to be?", I ask with a chuckle. "To capture you four.", Victoria answers letting her fangs pop out.

I toss my head back in a laugh before making my water gun appear. "You've got some time to surrender.", I say pretending to inspect it. "You're going to shoot water at us?", Victoria laughs. I grin and take aim. "You still can surrender.", I say loading it. "In your dreams.", Leon snarls. "My dreams are usually much more explicit and not about you so, not really.", I say pressing the trigger. Ice bullets spray out and impale them, but I make sure to keep it lower body to not kill them. "It was fun seeing you guys. Let's do this again sometime.", I say walking away.

"That's why, you're pathetic.", Victoria says. The smile falls from my face and I turn around to face them. "The hell did you just say to me blue blood? Because I couldn't have heard you right.", I say clenching my fist together. "You're pathetic.", she repeats. "That's what I though you said.", I growl. "Your new suit can charge you up Leigh, I put a sample of Billie's blood into it just hit your chest and tell it to charge up.", Claude adds in my ear. I smirk at the new information and follow his instructions before feeling the familiar power. "I'll give you another chance to take that back.", I say lowly looking at them through. They stay silent and I sigh. "You brought this upon yourselves.", I say holding my hand out. The hydrant behind them opens up and water starts to spray out of it violently.

After making sure they can't get up, I fly back into the middle. "Taken care of.", Perrie assures. "I could use a bit of rain Leigh.", Jesy says through the
in-ears. The sky darkens and rain starts to fall making me look around confused. "That was quick.", she adds. "No that wasn't me. I don't know what just happened but it wasn't my doing.", I say holding my hands up. "Have no fear citizens, the Borg is here.", I man calls out before dropping down, bringing Jade with him. "Get the hell off of me you damned idiot.", she growl throwing him behind her. "That's no way to treat a fellow hero.", he says brushing himself off.

"Hello ladies, I'm Borg, and you all are looking incredibly beautiful.", he says taking a bow in front of us. Perrie let's out a growl before walking away. "Why so hostile? It seems like you guys wanna kill me.", he jokes. "Leigh, rain please!", Jesy yells in my ear piece. I roll my eyes at the idiot standing in front of me and swirl my finger in the air. "You're doing cool hand motions? I can do those too.", he says copying me. "Take care of him Cyclone.", Perrie says patting her back. "My pleasure.", she grins. A gust of air sweeps him up and throws him off somewhere. "Oh that felt good.", she says. "I'm done. Ok, I'm going home to shower and take a nap. Teleport us before he comes back.", Jesy says.

We flash back into the cave and my suit flashes off making me fall before wincing in pain. "I guess the healing was into temporary.", I groan. "Well if Perrie would've given me more blood it wouldn't be.", Claude says walking past. "You took an arms worth!", Perrie yells. "Yeah and one fourth of that went into each of the suits. I could've take two arms worth but then you wouldn't be able to relieve yourself.", he shrugs. "Shut the hell up. So help me god when I get feeling in my arm I'll strangle you.", she threatens. "I have to go guys. I'm picking up Ari.", Jade says walking over to her jacket.

"Oh hey Jade. Ari was expecting you.", Kamille says as she walks pass her. "Cool. I'll be back later guys.", Jade says grabbing her keys. "Grab food on your way back, no one is cooking tonight.", Jesy says walking to her room. "Whatever.", Jade calls back. "Hey babe.", I say pulling myself up onto the couch. "What's the matter with you?", she asks sitting next to me. "I've got a bad leg. Pez gave me some crutches but it's still a bit annoying.", I answer. "We could do this tomorrow if you want.", she says. "Nope, I wanna get it out of the way. The amount of hair that ends up in my mouth daily has me questioning some stuff.", I say using my crutch to stand up.

"Where we doing this then?", she questions. "Let's do it in my bathroom. Follow me.", I say walking ahead towards my room. Once I get inside, I clap my hands and the door opens. "This bathroom is huge.", she says looking around. "It doubles as a sauna and hot tub for after a mission.", I say sitting down in a chair. "So what exactly do you want me to do? All your choice.", she says running her fingers through my hair. "You could keep doing that.", I say leaning into the touch. "Very funny, now seriously. What do you want me to do?", she asks. "Just a trim. Gotta wet it first though.", I answer. "You're literally like a water god. Just make some water appear in your head so we can get started.", she says.

I pull off my shirt and drop a big water bubble over my head. "I probably should've taken off my pants but too late now. Brush it out and let's get started.", I say handing her a brush. Fifteen minutes later, she starts trimming the ends while we talk. "You seem a little angry. What did you fight today?", she asks as she moves around to sit in my lap. "It's not even that. There was this bootleg Cyborg wannabe that kept getting in our way. Jade threw him somewhere with her tornado but it's only a matter of time before he comes back. How much you wanna be he takes the credit for Jesy's work?", I ask. "I already know. Just seems like a predictable move.", she chuckles.

"How was practice?", I ask. "It was easy. We wet over a few routines before getting dismissed.", she answers. "Any football jerks I need to pummel?", I ask. "No and speaking of, you four need to start coming to practice.", she says poking my cheek. "I'm good without it. I got a touch down before I was even on the team.", I brag with a shrug of my shoulders. "Don't do that while I'm near your ear.", she says hitting my shoulder. "I want a kiss first.", I grin looking up to meet her eyes. She leans down to peck my lips before pushing me back. "That's all you're getting. Now tilt your head and hold you left ear.", she says.

"You're holding out on me.", I joke doing as she asked. "Maybe, now shush so I can focus.", she says. The tv comes down from the ceiling and a news report plays. "As you may have seen from today's fight, there is a new hero in town. But it seems like the Elite 4 aren't trying to make any new friends. Let's get a statement from this now hero Borg.", he says cutting to the guy. "What's up world, the name is Borg.", he says. "Tell us about your encounter with the Elite 4. What are they like?", the reporter asks. "They're incredibly beautiful, but a bit mean. The green one kept growling at me, white hair threw me somewhere, the blue one just blatantly hates me, the red one didn't even acknowledge me.", he says.

"Sounds like they took inspiration from Drift and gave you one frosty welcome.", the reporter jokes before the tv stops. "I can already tell this isn't our last encounter with him.", I sigh. "Cheer up. At least you can do all this cool hero stuff. There's gonna be some set backs.", she shrugs. "Are you almost down? My neck is starting to hurt.", I whine. "I've been done with the side for fifteen minutes, don't know why you're still holding it.", she answers. She moves on to the front and I can start to see again. "I forgot how bright these lights are.", I say with a wince. "You'll be fine.", she sighs. "Leigh!", Jade yells. "In my room.", I call back. "I need you to make something for me.", she says walking in. "Depends on what it is.", I say.

"A spear like mine but with wood or something god I can't even think straight.", she says. "I could have that done by tonight depending on when we get done here.", I say. "Almost done. You just gotta brush it out again.", she says handing me a brush. I brush through my curly waves before tossing my hair back and shaking it out. "Perfect length. You'll have to trim it from now on.", I say looking in the mirror. "Sure.", she chuckles. "Come on, we've got work to do.", Jade says dragging me away. "Who put a stick in your butt?", I question. "Some football turd challenged me to some stupid duel and I'll be damned if I lose my girl to some human.", she growls. "You need to chill out. I'll get your spear finished. You need a nap.", I say pushing her into her room.

I walk back into the wood shop room and sigh. "Nothing like the smell of wood shavings to get a girls heart pumping.", I say grabbing a few pieces of bamboo . I toss it them the floor and grab a few more materials before turning on my power saw. "Its concerning how much I love this thing.", I say looking at it. "It is.", Psycho agrees as he and Ryland sit in front of me. "I already know you two so don't touch anything.", I say putting my noise canceling headphones on. "Wait Leigh before you start, could you maybe sharpen my scythe? It's gone dull.", Jesy says walking in. "Yeah, leave it over there by the other tools.", I say nodding to it. She sit it down on the work bench and closes the door behind her.

"Let's get started.", I say. "So, you finally got a hair cut?", Psycho says. "Yeah, Kamille did it for me. She might have to become my permanent hair trimmer.", I say. "It looks good.", Ryland says. "Where have you two been all day?", I ask. "We were doing some brother bonding. He's my baby brother and I don't even know his favorite color.", Psycho answers. "Awe, that's so cute.", I say. "We'll let you finish, let's go watch a movie.", Ryland says walking away. "As long as Kamille can watch too.", Psycho calls out. "Stop drooling over my girlfriend!", I yell. "Whatever!", he calls back. I shake my head with a small chuckle before putting on my protective eye wear. I swear Jade and her temper gets into too much trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.5K 77
Little Mix has finished the Get Weird Tour and was enjoying a short break until the promotion of their fourth album. Jerrie and Lesy were staying at...
8.4K 506 44
Love . . . It can save you. It can ruin you. *Disclaimer: This story in no way intends to defame any of the members of Little Mix, BTS, Mindless Beh...
603K 13.9K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...
24.4K 1K 46
"Everything has been chaotic" -Harry Styles "Oh...Well it's been stressful." -Jesy Nelson "Yeah, everything's going well.'' -Perrie Edwards "I think...